April 25, 2024, 04:58:20 AM

Author Topic: sexual nightmares!  (Read 933 times)

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
sexual nightmares!
« on: September 09, 2006, 08:08:19 PM »
 After a long night of making love, the young guy rolled over,pulled  a cigarette from his jeans and searched for his lighter. Unable to find it, he asked the girl if she had one at hand. "There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replied. He opened the drawer of the bedside table and found a box of matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another man. naturally, the guy began to worry. "Is this your husband?" he  inquired  nervously. "No, silly," she replied, snuggling up to him. "Your boyfriend then?" he asked. "No, not at all," she said, nibbling away  at his ear. "Well, who is he then?" demanded the bewildered guy. Calmly, the girl  replied, "That's me before the operation."

NIGHTMARE #2>> The spark had been lost in this guy's marriage, so he was trying to think of  a way to rekindle it. One night>>>he came from work, and found his wife asleep in bed. He thought to himself, "what should I do?" "Oh-I  know." He proceeded to get under the covers and go down on his wife. Soon she  began to  gently squirm and moan in pleasure. After a few minutes, her body spasmed with ecstasy as she climaxed. Afterwards, the man went straight to the bathroom  to brush his teeth. When he got there, the light was on and he saw his> wife there shaving her legs. He exclaimed, "What are you doing  in here?!?"  She said, "Shhhh!," pointing at the bed, "You'll wake your >>>mother"

NIGHTMARE #3>> One night a guy takes his girlfriend home. As they are  about to kiss each  other goodnight at the front door, the guy starts feeling a little horny  With an air of confidence, he leans with his hand against  the wall and  smiling, he says to her, "Honey, would you give me a blow job?"  Horrified, she replies, "Are you mad? My parents will s ee  us!" Oh come  on! Who's gonna see us at this hour?" He asks grinning at  her "No  please. Can you imagine if we get caught?" "Oh come on! There's nobody  around, they're all sleeping!" "No way. It's just too  risky!" "Oh please  please, I love you so much?!?" "No, no, and no. I love you  too, but I just  can't!" "Oh yes you  can. Please?" Out of the blue, the light on the stairs goes  on, and the girl's sister shows up in her pajamas, hair disheveled, and in a sleepy  voice she says, "Dad says to go ahead and give him a blow job,or I can do it. Or if need be, mom says she can come down herself and do it But for God's sake tell him to take his hand off the intercom!"

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: sexual nightmares!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 08:15:15 PM »
in order of apperance
ahahah very funny :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sick yuk ewwwwwwwwwww u need help jodie

and ahha i saw the add for that already the clip even fun :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:nier
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 09:27:15 PM »
dat was nice ....   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
ADM

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2006, 07:24:54 AM »
The first 2 is real nightmares   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2006, 08:31:37 AM »
i eh mind no.3 happening to me but 1 and 2 eh eh,big man will cry.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

1]; } ?>