March 28, 2024, 07:02:11 PM

Author Topic: ManU vs Sunderland - Next Season  (Read 8182 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: ManU vs Sunderland - Next Season
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »
i wonder if man utd fans will support TnT if we play dem in ah friendly.
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 
There is no other favorite, I support them above any other club

Country - TrinidadSimple I is a Trini, and I support them above any other country

Other - Brazil
Simple my family is Brazilian

Ahem, Marcus.......surely you meant

Country - Trinidad and Tobago.....Surely....

If yuh eh want to type all dat....TnT will do....
No forumites, ah eh stopping mih little crusade till we get it right....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Pro-Jayz

• Sr. Warrior
  • Is ah long time since ah went Gulf City!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Country - TrinidadSimple I is a Trini, and I support them above any other country

Other - Brazil

Bredda I totally agree with yuh....I think most Trinis dont mean to disrespect when we say Trinidad without mentioning Tobago in a speech or sentence...because most of us just feel like whenever we say Trinidad...then Tobago is expected to be acknowledged as well...but that is a bad habit by most Trinidadians  :-\
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 11:16:39 AM by problemjaydeess »
only born in Santa Cruz BUT RAISED IN SAN FERNANDO..so dont get tied up!...I FROM SOUTH!

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 11:24:47 AM »
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Other - Brazil

Bredda I totally agree with yuh....I think most Trinis dont mean to disrespect when we say Trinidad without mentioning Tobago in a speech or sentence...because most of us just feel like whenever we say Trinidad...then Tobago is expected to be acknowledged as well...but that is a bad habit by most Trinidadians  :-\

yeah no disrespect intended to my tobago peoples... just a bad habit,
but lets move on, and not detract from what I wrote

This is how I feel about these certain type of supporters, it have men out there that have like 10 favorite side.... that is bullshyt!!!

It have ah certain type of supporter who  does hop on and off wagon... one moment they like Arsenal and all over Henry nuts and the next moment they saying Drogba is the hottest thing out dey and Chelsea is they side, wait 3months and they will be all over Ronaldo...  next thing you know they not even watching EPL and is La Liga they raving about! Dem kinda of Men I does write off one time!

My favorite line is when men does drop it like this
"back in dey I was ah Ajax supporter, and then Ac Milan when baresi was dey... I used to bleed sky blue when Argentina had Maradona playing, but now is all about Brasil..., and for the world cup dred I like France, Holland, Spain, Ivory Coast, Czech, Germany and Italy"
Men who does say shyt like this, does annoy the hell out of me!

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Country - Trinidad AND Tobago - Thanks
Simple I is a Trini, and I support them above any other country

Other - Brazil

Its is ok to support other teams when your team is not playing, nothing wrong with that, but the result of them matches should not really affect yuh, unless yuh have money on the game. That is ah different thing, but it is forbidden to bet against your own team.

And also yuh should not be wearing other team's jerseys an thing... And there are certain rules too, if yuh support brazil yuh should never even dream of supporting Argentina in any way, that means you think Messi is mess lol... same goes for ManU vs Arsenal/Chelsea, Barca vs Real, Inter vs AC, etc but some men does actuall shun they old teams if they having a bad season(s)... that ain't right.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 03:16:53 PM by marcus »

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 05:27:38 PM »
Ah hope Man U put down some real licks in dey ass ;D :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 06:33:13 PM »
Bredda I totally agree with yuh....
which Bredda you know called BrownSugar :o
 :devil: ;D
JusKickisn,eh ;)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2007, 06:35:11 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 12:07:48 AM »
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Other - Brazil

This is how I feel about these certain type of supporters, it have men out there that have like 10 favorite side.... that is bullshyt!!!

It have ah certain type of supporter who  does hop on and off wagon... one moment they like Arsenal and all over Henry nuts and the next moment they saying Drogba is the hottest thing out dey and Chelsea is they side, wait 3months and they will be all over Ronaldo...  next thing you know they not even watching EPL and is La Liga they raving about! Dem kinda of Men I does write off one time!

"back in dey I was ah Ajax supporter, and then Ac Milan when baresi was dey... I used to bleed sky blue when Argentina had Maradona playing, but now is all about Brasil..., and for the world cup dred I like France, Holland, Spain, Ivory Coast, Czech, Germany and Italy"

I doh see anything wrong with this

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 10:03:49 AM »
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Other - Brazil

Grande man you don't see anything wrong with a fan switching sides constantly? And having like about 8 favorite team in world cup? I cah take anybody serious who like that...

When Someone ask me who I like for the world cup.. I say Trinidad and then I say Brazil.. If them two side get beat I really doh care who win, unless I have money on it.. And that would be my answer for the rest of my life..

you could ask me 20yrs from now, who I like and it will be Trinidad and Brazil.. yuh just doh change yuh sides like underwear, that is not being a fan.. thats being a pretender, just like how man talking about Sevilla these days, like they had known about for the longest while.. if yuh had ask them before the la liga season start, Sevilla would have been on none of them lips..

Eg. Me I like AC Milan brand of defence, because Maldini is my favorite player ever, but that is it... I cah support them... Because I am a ManU fan, I can never wear a Chelsea or Arsenal jersey even if it free, I go give it away, cah burn it that is Small Mag job! Although sometimes Small Mag does be a little overboard with his comments, I respect the man because he have an unwavering allegiance for "HIS TEAM" and I know even if ManU get beat bad he is a man that will still be here sounding ManU horn.... other men go jump ship... I cah respect that! Disgruntled too, big Barca fan, always was and always will be, Big respect..

Mark this down, it will be the same 20yrs from now

Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Pigskin - Maimi Dolphins
College Football - Miami Hurricanes
Club Football - ManU
Country Football - Trinidad < Dad
Country Football - Brazil < Mom
Cricket - West Indies
Cycling - Team Discovery
Olympics - Trinidad
Fav Footballer - Maldini
Fav Basketballer - Jordan
Fav Pigskin - Jason Taylor
Fav Cyclist - Lance
Fav Cricketer - Ambrose

This is how it is and this is how it shall be, because these are the guys I grew up watching and following.... I could never abandon that, for some new star! I will appreciate new talents, but my all time favorites are the guys I watched as a boy!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 02:55:06 PM by marcus »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
Marcus I hear what you saying...respect  :beermug:

My issue with diehards supporting only one club is that, for the most part, they only interested in watching that club play and following its progress.

I not saying you but many of these diehards doh care to watch or follow other teams and leagues, but they does want to talk world football and make their club the yardstick for comparison.

Backing only one club for a Champions League or two nations for a World Cup is fine but what happens when they get kicked out of de respective tournaments....yuh wouldn't care about the tournament, and the dread teams left anymore? Sounds like a waste to me.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 10:56:50 AM »
NO
LOL

ME 

Club - Man Utd. 

Other - Brazil

Grande man you don't see anything wrong with a fan switching sides constantly? And having like about 8 favorite team in world cup? I cah take anybody serious who like that...

When Someone ask me who I like for the world cup.. I say Trinidad and then I say Brazil.. If them two side get beat I really doh care who win, unless I have money on it.. And that would be my answer for the rest of my life..

you could ask me 20yrs from now, who I like and it will be Trinidad and Brazil.. yuh just doh change yuh sides like underwear, that is not being a fan.. thats being a pretender, just like how man talking about Sevilla these days, like they had known about for the longest while.. if yuh had ask them before the la liga season start, Sevilla would have been on none of them lips..

Eg. Me I like AC Milan brand of defence, because Maldini is my favorite player ever, but that is it... I cah support them... Because I am a ManU fan, I can never wear a Chelsea or Arsenal jersey even if it free, I go give it away, cah burn it that is Small Mag job! Although sometimes Small Mag does be a little overboard with his comments, I respect the man because he have an unwavering allegiance for "HIS TEAM" and I know even if ManU get beat bad he is a man that will still be here sounding ManU horn.... other men go jump ship... I cah respect that! Disgruntled too, big Barca fan, always was and always will be, Big respect..

Mark this down, it will be the same 20yrs from now

Basketball - Chicago Bulls
Pigskin - Maimi Dolphins
College Football - Miami Hurricanes
Club Football - ManU
Country Football - Trinidad < Dad
Country Football - Brazil < Mom
Cricket - West Indies
Cycling - Team Discovery
Olympics - Trinidad
Fav Footballer - Maldini
Fav Basketballer - Jordan
Fav Pigskin - Jason Taylor
Fav Cyclist - Lance
Fav Cricketer - Ambrose

This is how it is and this is how it shall be, because these are the guys I grew up watching and following.... I could never abandon that, for some new star! I will appreciate new talents, but my all time favorites are the guys I watched as a boy!

At least we have a few things in common :beermug:

BIG UP ALL THEM TEAMS DEY
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 11:07:38 AM »
Bredda I totally agree with yuh....
which Bredda you know called BrownSugar :o