March 29, 2024, 03:16:57 AM

Author Topic: Ramsingh and Dolly  (Read 1071 times)

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
Ramsingh and Dolly
« on: September 12, 2006, 10:01:24 AM »
Ramsingh and Dolly were married for many years, even though they hated each other.When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night.The old man would shout, "When I dead, so help meh, I go dig meh way up and outa de grave and come back and haunt you for de ress a yuh life!"
Neighbors feared him. They believed he practiced some kind a obeah, because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood.
Ramsingh liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 68. Dolly had a closed casket at the wake.
After the burial, she went straight to the beer garden and began to party, as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbors, concerned for her safety, asked,"Dolly, gyul you eh fraid Ramsingh dig he way up and outa de grave and come back to haunt you for the rest
a yuh life?"
Dolly put down the Carib and said, "Yuh tink I chupid or what? Leh him dig nuh....... ah bury de asshole upside down......."

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Ramsingh and Dolly
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
take win brudda.....Dolly ya is dey BEST - Dolly feting yes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2006, 05:58:39 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lord Dolly girl ya win! ah go drink ah beer wit you yes! :beermug:
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 02:27:50 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :angel:
ADM

1]; } ?>