April 28, 2024, 01:54:41 PM

Author Topic: strictly my opinion: ole talk on here and dey  (Read 6194 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: strictly my opinion: ole talk on here and dey
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 04:38:46 AM »
cana make up yuh mind. u moving from pt to pt. now the pt u tryign to push is that women does govern better...lol. women really good at telling pplw hat to do u right dey oui..lol ;D
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 10:49:01 AM »
cana make up yuh mind. u moving from pt to pt. now the pt u tryign to push is that women does govern better...lol. women really good at telling pplw hat to do u right dey oui..lol ;D

Cana ... yuh mite have move in November after our female mayor geh she walking papers from Mr. Fontana.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
not ah shit ah dat....fontana is ah scamp tur dey highest order -
ann marie have she ting done with dey oldies in London....dey does consider she dey grandchile.

after elections ya go see ann marie on she podium waving flag like she waving fur ah pan side :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2006, 07:26:42 AM »
ann marie have she ting done with dey oldies in London....dey does consider she dey grandchile.

after elections ya go see ann marie on she podium waving flag like she waving fur ah pan side :wavetowel: :wavetowel:

so you an Anne-Maire is padners.  We go wait and see.  Mark my words here today.  Is time de grandchile grow up and find she own way oui.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2006, 08:49:31 AM »

so you an Anne-Maire is padners.  We go wait and see.  Mark my words here today.  Is time de grandchile grow up and find she own way oui.

well she grown up now...since she legally taking ma err ah mean get married dey oder day.
me aint' no pardna with none ah dem...all ah dem is scamp and vampire over here....
but at least ya does see ann marie jouver'ting all over dey place with she possee, even when is not election

where fontana ? sid down watching he hair on he head disappear ?
all of ah sudden he take interest in mayorship since dem throw him out as MP
stupsssssssssssssssssss and double stupsssssssssssss
how all of ah sudden he seeing tings to change in London and he is dey man to fix dem

when next ya see him tell him I say to hull he mudda asstar ya hea >:(

Hulsie X for President ah Trinidad and Tobago
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 08:53:32 AM by TriniCana »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2006, 08:57:20 AM »

well she grown up now...since she legally taking ma err ah mean get married dey oder day.
me aint' no pardna with none ah dem...all ah dem is scamp and vampire over here....
but at least ya does see ann marie jouverting all over dey place with she possee, even when is not election

where fontana ? sid down watching he hair on he head disappear ?
all of ah sudden he take interest in mayorship since dem throw him out as MP
stupsssssssssssssssssss and double stupsssssssssssss
how all of ah sudden he seeing tings to change in London and he is dey man to fix dem

when next ya see him tell him I say to hull he mudda asstar ya hea >:(

Hulsie X for President ah Trinidad and Tobago

well you an I agree on a major ting .. all a dem is scamp and bloodsuckers.  De reason why Anne-Maire go lose is dat Fontana go go for de throat wen she eh looking.  A jes saying to watch de action dis fall. 

Hera nah ... it eh too late for you to run.  Wat yuh tink.  I'll be your campaing manager.

Jes tell me yuh platform and I will help.

How is dis:  "Cana for Mayoy.  She will get de job done.  No comess, no bachanal, jus commen cents"

See the play on the work "cents" - yuh know .. saviing money using sensible programs.

Wat yuh tink?

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 01:04:23 PM »
ah cyah do dat

cause ah want to be dey furst red oman prime minister ah canada ( meh mudda always say to aim high)
ah only need 3 oder oman with meh and we running canada

ah putting meh frien' Indra as minister ah national security first
huslie X for everythnig else....no man could move she
meh mudda for minister ah finance

every man jack coming back from dey war...when bush and channa boy cheney children join dey mililitary and actually get dey cothes dutty den i go send other people children over dey.

dat is jus ah start. ;D

and before anybody take meh serious... 2 words....ya arse  :devil:
pecan ah lose dey address fur Ricky place again...ya could give it again please. :-\

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 03:06:13 PM »
ah cyah do dat

cause ah want to be dey furst red oman prime minister ah canada ( meh mudda always say to aim high)
ah only need 3 oder oman with meh and we running canada

ah putting meh frien' Indra as minister ah national security first
huslie X for everythnig else....no man could move she
meh mudda for minister ah finance

every man jack coming back from dey war...when bush and channa boy cheney children join dey mililitary and actually get dey cothes dutty den i go send other people children over dey.

dat is jus ah start. ;D

and before anybody take meh serious... 2 words....ya arse  :devil:
pecan ah lose dey address fur Ricky place again...ya could give it again please. :-\

Festival Food Mart
456 Southdale Road East
London ON Canada N someting someting someting someting someting
519 645-7765

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »
Why is it dem travel advisory doh put out ah warning fuh when yuh travelling  tuh canada?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2007, 07:13:06 PM »
I have a kind of idealistic patriotism that compels to stay here. I genuinely believe that there are opportunities here and I can have an impact on this country more than any other. I feel that I have benefited a great deal from growing up here.

I am interested in a career in the foreign service and if and when I succeed in that pursuit, it is likely that I will have an extended stay abroad. But I still think my future is here.

As for life here I don't think it is as bad as some people feel. You won't get robbed a raped as soon as you step off the plane. Security remains a serious concern though. Until we have meaningful reform of the police service and flow of drugs and guns into the country is abated we will continue to have a high crime rate. 

1]; } ?>