April 25, 2024, 05:38:44 AM

Author Topic: Baugh, Hinds and Samuels should b replaced by Kelly, Ramdin and Mohummed  (Read 2190 times)

TrinInfinite

The logical thing to do is replace these 3 yardies bc they absolutely did not contribute anything atall to the team. Kelly is a better batsman and bowler than hinds, mohummed is a better spinner than samuels and can score and field, ramdin has shown to be a more reliable batsman than baugh and better keeper by far, its time these fellahs get in the odi squad and solidify their places thats rightfully theirs..... wicb selectors stop wasting the fans time wit your shit and biased selections, pick the best team...

God is de BOSS..

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Baugh, Hinds and Samuels should b replaced by Kelly, Ramdin and Mohummed
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:43:27 PM »
The logical thing to do is replace these 3 yardies bc they absolutely did not contribute anything atall to the team. Kelly is a better batsman and bowler than hinds, mohummed is a better spinner than samuels and can score and field, ramdin has shown to be a more reliable batsman than baugh and better keeper by far, its time these fellahs get in the odi squad and solidify their places thats rightfully theirs..... wicb selectors stop wasting the fans time wit your shit and biased selections, pick the best team...

God is de BOSS..

the biasness is overwhelming, however...

I must say... theres no argueing an obvious point...

all three did do nothing and all three MUST be replaced and it is a long time coming Kelly deserves a go... and we need a good spinner and Muhommed is our best so why not... and despite Baugh's superior glove work he is not nearly worth is extra bagage in the batting department.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 12:22:34 AM »

I totally agree. Not because I is a Trini, but the fact remains that I believe that Ramdin is indeed a better keeper than Baugh. Keeps a level head, real cool and composed when coming to batting. Makes a couple mistakes behind the stumps but that happens when you are a wicket keeper. Richard Kelly is about time he is consistent all - rounder I believe is a much better bowler than Samuel and his batting ability is not questionable. Mohammed time and time again has proven he is a very good bowler, i would say one of the best in the region. He can also bat he is fearless batsman I like is tenacious attitude. So TI I stand behind you with that one. Hinds is too inconsistent and what does he bring to the bowling department ? - Nothing really and his batting not really impressed he seems to be fading away!!!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:27:14 AM »
yup, I also agree. Any chance we could get the selectors to check out this forum??

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »
some of these players, if dey feel dey have to fight another dey will play better. if dey feel dey already have de position in hand dey will play de arse. de worst ting de selectors could do with some of these fellas (ramdin especially) is GIVE dem de job by removing baugh, hinds, etc. from the pool. de selectors should expand the pool not restrict it.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 01:11:24 PM »
My one thing is we get on as if dropping a man is the end of his career. Ramdin will be back in the team. He's been playing well generally speaking. I'm wondering if they'll ever see the light with regards Kelly. I think Emrit has played well enough to get a look too, but we'll have to see if he continues to impress in the 2007 season. Mohammed still has not gotten a good run of games under his belt, which suprises me given the runs guys like Hinds and Samuels get.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 06:46:46 PM »
My one thing is we get on as if dropping a man is the end of his career. Ramdin will be back in the team. He's been playing well generally speaking. I'm wondering if they'll ever see the light with regards Kelly. I think Emrit has played well enough to get a look too, but we'll have to see if he continues to impress in the 2007 season. Mohammed still has not gotten a good run of games under his belt, which suprises me given the runs guys like Hinds and Samuels get.

God is de BOSS..

the biasness is overwhelming, however...

I must say... theres no argueing an obvious point...

all three did do nothing and all three MUST be replaced and it is a long time coming Kelly deserves a go... and we need a good spinner and Muhommed is our best so why not... and despite Baugh's superior glove work he is not nearly worth is extra bagage in the batting department.

yuh know fellahs all of these guys deserve a place in the champions trophy, the man i find get the rawest deal is kelly and i dont know why, how much better does the man have to play, why is it ok to play 5 yardies and not 5 trinis, only a few times it has happened, i find it very one sided and the whole joke of the matter is right now trinidad runnin de caribbean when it concerns cricket, development and tournaments at all levels, what is even more surprising is that we could play so well and not select our best team, i could imagine if we fielded our best team...

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 09:04:56 PM »
And wha bout Morton"s (Salt) 32 ball duck.  Ah guess was ah salty duck.  Yuh go pick he again?

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 11:37:32 PM »
I don't think one 32-ball duck innings is enough to drop Morton. I still don't think he's a consistent enough performer though, but he's better I think than Samuels and Hinds at the very least. I also don't know what Kelly has to do to get a look. He was brushing a selector daughter or what?  :o

:devil:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 06:15:02 PM »
And wha bout Morton"s (Salt) 32 ball duck.  Ah guess was ah salty duck.  Yuh go pick he again?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ent I thought Morton was such an immense talent TI...

back on point though... what your saying about the yardies and trinis do hold true... it would be hard for them picking more trinis these days and considering how trinidad has been one of the lesser contributors of the bigger caribbean cricketing islands you could say they have a right to be alittle bias.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>