April 29, 2024, 06:38:52 AM

Author Topic: A smile.....rare commodity these days  (Read 1916 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
A smile.....rare commodity these days
« on: September 14, 2006, 02:03:37 PM »
I doe know bout alyuh foreign forumites,

But I find these days people just doe smile no more....is a setta screw pan walking up and down the road.

Now I may be accused of being a Gladman .....but I am naturally, a happy kinda fella....tings doe fret me so.

But amongst the Youths everybody walking with a ben and screw. On yuh way to work everybody benin. I feel some of the youths does ben to look lil rough so they doe get rob.....but it does be jokey. Yuh does see some full fledged jokey man and Nerd....but they bening at 90 with a screw pan and a slow crawl.

But also girls now does ben....yes yuh ent seeing no smiling faces anymore....one setta hard pan vex looking girl around. Also this is true for all ethnic groups and levels of society.

One set benin cause they under pressure, the other set benin cause they doe want the first benners attack them so they does screw up they face and do so like so....

Imagine yuh going 51 and lil band launchin and all d girls in the dance face twist up like they suck some lime before they come in.

and me....Well I am a Gladman.  ;D

ALyuh smile its contagious.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 02:05:40 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: A smile.....rare commodity these days
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
well i in de military and if yuh smile too much yuh done

men go start to take advantage ah yuh

but i iz ah gladman too so when i in trini iz smiles fuh days

especially since malick aint loose yet ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 02:23:56 PM »
 :applause:

nice one touches...you grin breddah

everybody trying to be bounty killah or some kinda hardcore rapper....ah cyah even say fitty cent cause he always grinnin

look ah nex classic
"the other set benin cause they doe want the first benners attack them"

next time in 51 yuh must walk up to dem land just start to tickle dem like ah mad man...and make de tickle sound come out yuh mout too
Yuh bound to get ah laughing reaction from somebody.......ok so all dem gyirl in de club go label yuh ah pervert,, and yuh aint go get no digits....dais life
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 02:28:12 PM »
well i must admit ... i do walk wit a straight face ... so wat .. i am friendly  n not a beast ... people STILL approach me .... ah wonder if i smiled if they'll still wanna come?  :whistling:
ADM

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 02:46:57 PM »
bossman, to me a smile means "talk to me". if yuh smiling all the time, people would be asking what yuh smiling about. when a girl smiles at me, i go up and talk to her. that's what i thought that was supposed to mean ...  ???

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
down in de subway a woman was walking past me and yuh know how eyes does meet for a while before either looks away, i flash she a smile and she stopped and tell me that it is nice to see someone smiling at someone else for once and it should happen more often...proceeded to a nice conversation on the train

so big up to all de Gladmen on de forum  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 11:03:38 PM »
i forever have ah half smile on meh face and i forever laughin at some shit...i just ah plain happy little girl.

but

there are those days when dey lord above go send ah jackass to spoil meh day....meh buss 3 cuss and by dey night i go to go again.

ribbit i agree with ya...when ya give people ah "full" smile datz like telling dem i have time to talk and i is ya new friend

<pulls out dey navy blue book>

there are 2 different kinda smiles
1. Smiling with your lips sealed   (half smile) - tur be pleasant to others when saying "good morning" and move on with ya business at hand

2. Smiling like ah crocodile aka ear tur ear  (full smile) - showing teeth and gum like if ya want to tell dey world ya using colgate toothpaste and it working.

signed
Cana Rooks

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 07:06:40 AM »
I cyar understand this logic....

I does be smiling, how come nobody does come up and talk to me?

I have two kinda smile...the regular close lip one...so I does be happy right tru.

And the second............ is the bite yuh ears kinda smile. Thats when I see people I like and I talking shit and what not.

Most of the forumites I encountered is friendly smiley people.

But like the pressures of life and me ent know the urge to look tough does contort people face.
Nuttin worse than a good looking girl who benin, and nuttin funnier than to see a Jokey man or Nerd who not in nuttin bening and screwing with a crawl.

;D ;D ;D

Alyuh give yuh face a rest......Smile.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 07:46:49 AM »
Stand accused. I've been told countless times that I does look always VEX. I don't think I have ah pic where you seeing teeth. However lately I does try to force mehself to smile when I hear the clickz..

I recall my mom saying that when she saw my nephew for the 1st time that he "serious like he fadda, uncle (me) and he grandfadda). I guess the serious look runs in the family. Ah does notice that my eldest daughter does have the same vex look..only at home though.

Boy..people even tell meh that when they first met me that they were scared to approach meh because ah looking vex aka serious.

The funny ting is.. I always on kicks and love to shit talk and joke arong.

But I agree..a smile goes a long way.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 08:22:23 AM »
my face always ring up,fuh some reason i always pissed,plus i have riders,need bracers.when ah smile ah does look like ah cyat.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2006, 10:08:06 AM »
TOuches stop skinning yuh facking teeth.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>