April 19, 2024, 07:41:20 AM

Author Topic: Sam has Bolton in his sights  (Read 1534 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Sam has Bolton in his sights
« on: September 19, 2006, 07:36:48 AM »
Sam has Bolton in his sights
Walsall FC

AFTER opening his Walsall goalscoring account on Saturday, Hector Sam is hoping to continue where he left off when Bolton Wanderers visit Bescot Stadium this evening (kick-off 7.45pm).

Although he is under no illusions of the size of he task The Saddlers face if they are to make Carling Cup progress, Sam believes that the team are capable of over-turning their Premiership counterparts tonight. "We're all looking forward to the game," explained the Trinidad & Tobago International. "We will have to work hard against Bolton because they are a quality side. However, we'll have a game plan and if we stick to it, then who knows?

"It would be great to think we could nick it 1-0 with me bagging the only goal! I'm off the mark now and I'm hungry for more goals.

"I've played against a few Premiership clubs during my time in England and we've got to go into the game thinking we can win.

"We'll have to step up our performance from Saturday but here at Bescot, where we're unbeaten, we have to be confident."

The tie will have to be decided tonight, with extra-time then penalties available if the scores are level after 90 minutes.

The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: Sam has Bolton in his sights
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 11:08:28 AM »
Good luck Sam
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>