April 17, 2024, 07:05:46 PM

Author Topic: Militants vow war, Vatican tries to calm Pope row  (Read 10705 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Militants vow war, Vatican tries to calm Pope row
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 08:19:24 PM »
These are political entities which use "extremist islam" fundamentals to mobilise support. Someone mentioned that eariler , I'm just quoting again lol

What alot of people fail to notice is that Islam in Iraq is not necessarily Islam in lets say .. Trinidad.

When you hear some of the things that people in Iraq call Islam , it really hits you , especially when you know the basic pillars of the religion. How could people stray so far from the book , only God knows. The political entities in Iraq are shi'ite muslims , which , in iraq , are known to have a fair dislike for the western countries. Any chance they get , they'll turn something into a big brawl , threating to kill everyone , etc , etc. What happened to Saudi Arabia ? Saudi Arabia is the mainland of Islam in the world , but still people take Iraq to be the ideas of the entire world..But its nice to see intelligent people in these forums.

I also reccomend that people check up their definition of Jihad , because the common association is that it is only something of blood and physical war.

Nigel Dookie.
this i know. asusmign most ppl do also. thier bastaradised version of jihad is what i meant. and unless u have another widely recongised name for d e insantiy then i will have to stick to jihad..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 08:24:56 PM »
People just to add to the whole argument

Just saw part of a documentry on the "End Timers". What is this world realy comming to. These guys living their life gearing to the end of time. One of their belifes is that the Temple of Solomon has to be rebuilt in Jereuselem before Christ can return to end the world.......

Guess where they want to rebuild the Temple.......right on one of the most Sacred Muslim spots in the world......One man named Solomon have a folowing trying to get the Muslims removed from the Mosque that now stands on the spot in Jeresulem. Home boy was on his way with a truck load of foundation stones to drop them on the spot to start the building...... Luckly the police finally decided to stopped him half way there.

So what you think would have happened if he was allowed to get close to the Mosque ??

Now these "End Timers" are made up of Christians and Jews so I guess in this case it is like the shoe is on the other foot. Did a quick Google search and I see there was something on them in the US on Channel 3 some time ago.

And we worring about Panday and Manning.
These folks are obsessed with ending the world. This is the kind of thing John Stewart on The Daily Show eat up. What a bunch of morons !

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

Just saw part of a documentry on the "End Timers". What is this world realy comming to. These guys living their life gearing to the end of time. One of their belifes is that the Temple of Solomon has to be rebuilt in Jereuselem before Christ can return to end the world.......

Guess where they want to rebuild the Temple.......right on one of the most Sacred Muslim spots in the world......One man named Solomon have a folowing trying to get the Muslims removed from the Mosque that now stands on the spot in Jeresulem. Home boy was on his way with a truck load of foundation stones to drop them on the spot to start the building...... Luckly the police finally decided to stopped him half way there.

So what you think would have happened if he was allowed to get close to the Mosque ??

Now these "End Timers" are made up of Christians and Jews so I guess in this case it is like the shoe is on the other foot. Did a quick Google search and I see there was something on them in the US on Channel 3 some time ago.

These folks are obsessed with ending the world. This is the kind of thing John Stewart on The Daily Show eat up. What a bunch of morons !
who folks panday and manning...lol
yes dey reallyd otish  ;D
i joking eh so doh correct meh n try to make meh feel liek a jhonny bake
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 08:37:31 PM »
Sometimes I really wish that I didn't have to know all these people and their beliefs existed. It makes it hard to have any sort of positive outlook on life.....Can thee world really survive for much longer with all this hate ?? ?? ??

See the same thing...ah involved in a serious topic....I ent watching or reading news again  ;D

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »

who folks panday and manning...lol
yes dey reallyd otish  ;D
i joking eh so doh correct meh n try to make meh feel liek a jhonny bake

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Only Organic  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well maybe Dutty and Pecan too.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2006, 09:24:20 PM »
those so-called muslims that trying to start war with christianity only looking to deflect attention away from the predominant friction in the muslim world which is between the shia and the rest (primarily sunni).

dan brown says so.  ;)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »
those so-called muslims that trying to start war with christianity only looking to deflect attention away from the predominant friction in the muslim world which is between the shia and the rest (primarily sunni).

dan brown says so.  ;)
steups @dan brown......steupssssssssssssss

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 11:22:37 AM »
ORGANIC YUH DRUNK OR WHAT ???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2006, 11:41:15 AM »
read dan brown books and yuh would understand everything

Morvie which book you want meh to read...cause ah really interested in these kinda ting.
Up to now, Nortrodamus predict ting dat I hope I ain't alive to see.

So honestly I ain't know bout this Dan man....
look at list of his book...lemme know which one please luv  :-*

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/search?keywords=dan%20brown&pageSize=10
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 01:45:36 PM by TriniCana »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2006, 11:56:15 AM »

this reminds me of ayodhya in india. that was a mess - i saw some pictures from that conflict and it was grim. again, violence and religion seem to go hand in hand. say one thing and do another.  >:(

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2006, 02:03:15 PM »
read dan brown books and yuh would understand everything

Morvie which book you want meh to read...cause ah really interested in these kinda ting.
Up to now, Nortrodamus predict ting dat I hope I ain't alive to see.

So honestly I ain't know bout this Dan man....
look at list of his book...lemme know which one please luv  :-*

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/search?keywords=dan%20brown&pageSize=10

angels and demons and doh worry de name just misleading iz not no satinist thing

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2006, 02:35:17 PM »
a column in today paper states theta the militant islamist have won because the west is too soft and weak right now.  However, the columnist believes that eventually, thing will stabalize when dey threaten one of the fair weather nations like Russia or China ....

For now, until then fundamentalist in nations like Sudan, Iran, Iraq will continue to have their own way
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »
a column in today paper states theta the militant islamist have won because the west is too soft and weak right now.  However, the columnist believes that eventually, thing will stabalize when dey threaten one of the fair weather nations like Russia or China ....

For now, until then fundamentalist in nations like Sudan, Iran, Iraq will continue to have their own way

Well it have three schools of counter point wit dat

1) Iraq wasnt no fundamentalist nation before dem fellahs invade. Saddam use to enjoy killin dem fundementalist fellahs

2) Them fundie fellahs could have "their own way" as much as dey want, especially places like sudan because dem eh have have no boat, plane, rubber raft or even ah pot to piss in, so this 'clash of civilisations' aint go happen...dem like ah child throwin a tantrum

3) Russia & China backin Iran because it ha money involve in dat

which means is some right wing hack with the "us vs them" yuh readin

yuh readin yuh national post again? ent?  :D

as an addendum...all who buyin into this media hyped muslims vs the rest of the world ting
go to blockbuster and rent the documentary "why we fight"...this is an actual documentary..not ah michael moore slant piece and check the vibes

it eh ha handful of muslims burnin pictures of de pope man ha to study...is when china start to square off against de us..whether direct or proxy...is den is time for de sphincter to tighten
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2006, 03:06:56 PM »

Well it have three schools of counter point wit dat

1) Iraq wasnt no fundamentalist nation before dem fellahs invade. Saddam use to enjoy killin dem fundementalist fellahs

2) Them fundie fellahs could have "their own way" as much as dey want, especially places like sudan because dem eh have have no boat, plane, rubber raft or even ah pot to piss in, so this 'clash of civilisations' aint go happen...dem like ah child throwin a tantrum

3) Russia & China backin Iran because it ha money involve in dat

which means is some right wing hack with the "us vs them" yuh readin

yuh readin yuh national post again? ent?  :D

as an addendum...all who buyin into this media hyped muslims vs the rest of the world ting
go to blockbuster and rent the documentary "why we fight"...this is an actual documentary..not ah michael moore slant piece and check the vibes

it eh ha handful of muslims burnin pictures of de pope man ha to study...is when china start to square off against de us..whether direct or proxy...is den is time for de sphincter to tighten

yuh hear than slamming noise???  dat was meh sphincter slamming shut jes tinking about wat could happen ..

an doh ge me a hard time for reading de Post ...dey make sense most of de time (not always) and I do try to balance deh views when it get to slanty

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2006, 05:15:33 PM »
hmm...

I starting to hope that I die before all this crap start..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2006, 05:17:35 PM »
i hope u recommending dan brown books for entertainment and not any means for cana of acquiring facts.
i know y i steups

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2006, 06:01:42 PM »
i hope u recommending dan brown books for entertainment and not any means for cana of acquiring facts.
i know y i steups

Organic wha happen to Dan....is he ah ass in brown paper bag or wha ??

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2006, 06:10:28 PM »

i saw this one a few months ago. very very good. highly recommend it.

a column in today paper states theta the militant islamist have won because the west is too soft and weak right now. However, the columnist believes that eventually, thing will stabalize when dey threaten one of the fair weather nations like Russia or China ....

that column has an interesting criteria for a militant islam "win"; when they are in control (or threatening to control) a nation. this is interesting because places like afghanistan (pre-invasion) were run by the taliban. maybe this was the starting point at which militant islam had "scored" a major victory? that and the collapse of somalia.

do they differentiate between places like iran, syria and palestine, where democratic institutions exist vs. somalia, afghanistan, iraq - the so-called "failed" states? i think a distinction could be made.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2006, 06:25:59 PM »
wow... so the Muslims get called violent people then they immediately reply by being violent...

the Nazi Pope has now proven that he's hard on world issues... and not very smart either.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2006, 06:56:44 PM »
wow... so the Muslims get called violent people then they immediately reply by being violent...

the Nazi Pope has now proven that he's hard on world issues... and not very smart either.

No offence to any catholics there , but i second that..sense doesn't seem to fall his way..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »
i dunno who worst de pope or bin laden

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »

well considering we dont know how many jews mr.nazi has killed we'll assume for now bin laden is worse... however I think I can tell you which one is stupider.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »
i know y i steups

lol dan brown wrote a book sell millions said he didnt read any similar book before when there was a book holy blood holy grail written long time before witht eh same exact premise.
mind u de man must be a good wrtier but he tryign to present his book as fact when it is "legally" noted to eb fiction.
the guy who first started the "meri-vyngian" (dais not the proper spelling) which dan began is book after interviewing came out and said after that it was all a hoax.
alot of the things presented in his book are facts..btu he spins dem to make dem seem more sinsister than they are. the whole thign about the painign of thje last supper i learnt in uni.... and leo did it to focus on the central figure...because jesus in that era was presented in a certain way in art.

at any rate when he was interviewd and asked about tccertian thigns about the book and infomation rpesented..he didnt want to asnwer.
in terms of a writer the man probably ahve it going on...but he lucky he didnt do a salman..other wise...he woulda be dead

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »
i know y i steups

lol dan brown wrote a book sell millions said he didnt read any similar book before when there was a book holy blood holy grail written long time before witht eh same exact premise.
mind u de man must be a good wrtier but he tryign to present his book as fact when it is "legally" noted to eb fiction.
the guy who first started the "meri-vyngian" (dais not the proper spelling) which dan began is book after interviewing came out and said after that it was all a hoax.
alot of the things presented in his book are facts..btu he spins dem to make dem seem more sinsister than they are. the whole thign about the painign of thje last supper i learnt in uni.... and leo did it to focus on the central figure...because jesus in that era was presented in a certain way in art.

at any rate when he was interviewd and asked about tccertian thigns about the book and infomation rpesented..he didnt want to asnwer.
in terms of a writer the man probably ahve it going on...but he lucky he didnt do a salman..other wise...he woulda be dead

that proves that you dont even know what i was talkin bout. i was refering to the catholic church and look at the book i referenced. when i started out i was just joking talking bout dan brown but yuh taking it far and completely lost de point

another thing holy blood holy grail was just one of millions on books on this and doesnt even dwell on davinchi like dan's book did. dan's book was fictional and everyone knows this
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 07:13:14 PM by morvant »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2006, 07:27:39 PM »
i know y i steups

that proves that you dont even know what i was talkin bout. i was refering to the catholic church and look at the book i referenced. when i started out i was just joking talking bout dan brown but yuh taking it far and completely lost de point

another thing holy blood holy grail was just one of millions on books on this and doesnt even dwell on davinchi like dan's book did. dan's book was fictional and everyone knows this
or well when u macco wrong.
well dan brown what ..and catholic church. ?

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »

well considering we dont know how many jews mr.nazi has killed we'll assume for now bin laden is worse... however I think I can tell you which one is stupider.

yute, let me tell you something about mr. nazi as yuh choose to call the pope. first of all the pope got some teacher/prof to excuse him from the nazi youth program.

more importantly, the pope had a cousin that had some kind of mental development deficiency (i think it was down's syndrome). the nazis had a eugenics program that "cleansed socially defective" people like the mentally handicapped. the nazis killed the pope's cousin.

so, i doubt that the pope is any big fan of the nazis. btw: i had to find this out myself, haven't come across any media that has pointed this out.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2006, 08:06:12 PM »
doh sit there and tink the pope did not know wha he talking bout.

he too smart fuh dat.  he certainlyu proved a point about using violine to further a religious agenda.

and Dan Brown work is all fictions ... doh take it on.  He only out to make money by teasing the masses.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2006, 09:01:03 PM »

sweetheart this is why alot of people doh discuss religion....statements like that bout religious leaders in other countries including sweet TNT could get ya little arse in deep trouble.

say allah dotish infront of abu nah...go brave
say Ram dotish infront ah Sat nah...go brave

even freedom ah speech doh work everywhere...
ya get meh point ???

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2006, 02:30:13 AM »
That may be true ribbit however possibly the reason im so harsh on him was becuase i never thought he deserved to become Pope... there was a Nigerian preacher who was a much more prolific religious figure... and this imps beat him proving that the catholic church is in shambles...

really tell me...

does anyone with half a mind publicly say things about the muslim religion these days?

is he simply looking to get people killed?

His serious lack of judgement may not give me the excuse to call him a Nazi but certainly an idiot.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2006, 09:51:12 AM »
i know y i steups

or well when u macco wrong.
well dan brown what ..and catholic church. ?

in the book angels and demons it explain alot

1]; } ?>