March 29, 2024, 06:42:40 AM

Author Topic: Rain today in South Florida  (Read 1407 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Rain today in South Florida
« on: June 28, 2005, 07:47:55 AM »
Nuff rain from early on today in ft laduderdale, not the usualy mid afternoon thunderstorm, that would have allowed at least half a days training.  But since the first 3 games will be played here in Miami, it is quite likely to be wet and raining during those games so maybe its not such a bad thing.

So a lil bit of the practice yesterday.  Only stuck around for two drills, the first one seemed to have the guys confused for a bit as to what they were supposed to be doing.  Where to pass the ball to and where to run to after passing the ball, but I cant lie I heard the coach explain it and I too was confused, but they settled down and got it after a while.
The 2nd was similar to the keep away drill with a man or men in the middle of a circle and everyone else keeps the ball away, preferrable with one touch passes.  This time there were 3 teams Blue, Yellow and Grey, with two teams of say 6 each keeping the ball away from the 3rd.  If the ball was lost by Blue to Grey, it would then be Blue's turn in the middle.
Having not participated in organized football and practices beyond the High School level, I will refrain from commenting on their performance during this drill, but I will mention that one of the coaches kept lamenting the lack of ball control that was leading to the turnovers.

P.S. Someone remarked how 'chubby' Stern was looking

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Rain today in South Florida
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 08:25:36 AM »
Thanks for the update Mc it is appreciated.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Rain today in South Florida
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2005, 05:18:05 PM »
excellent Mr. Mc, this is good, keep it up! these updates are appreciated alot!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>