April 28, 2024, 08:58:28 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner exposed again.........  (Read 23191 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Jack Warner exposed again.........
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 06:41:51 PM »
The african man get send home cause it was Trini tickets he was trying to sell, cutting into Jack pie, not a shit ah dat. 2 scalpers cyah wok the same corner.
Ah really thought Jack was going down last time, I will be shocked if he go down this time

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
I doubt he was selling for himself. He was just the  scapegoat. It was the FIFA window dressing to say that they are not into corruption. Just like they investing Jack again after jack ininiated it.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2006, 12:22:57 AM »

With the position he is in it just doesn't seem worth it.

steupse

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2006, 02:12:27 AM »
Jack Warner is a corrupt thief .................thats it
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2006, 03:46:39 AM »
This is but one of the comments left on the newspaper's website about the article and Warner. This is only going to make Trini look bad. I especially don't like the dismissal of us as a region, but there you go....

The story highlights just how rotten to the core football is. Warner, a 'pigmy' representing an insignificant region of football is able to indulge in blatantly criminal behaviour... why?
Because the so called governing body, FIFA are willing to cover up this latest shameful episode of corruption. Blatter and previously Havalange were able to cream off vast sums of money with impunity.
But whilst Warner and similar vermin are allowed to thrive, the failure to have any accountability means it will continue. Whislt Warner props up Blatter, he will demand obscene priveleges - and get them.
Like the UEFA and the FA, do the ripples from Warner's criminality extend to these shores too?

- Walter, England

Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner to face FIFA World Cup ticket probe on Friday
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 07:59:06 AM »
LEAVE MIH BOY!

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=At2uAoQ4Vr5cNQ24avK54Ccmw7YF?slug=afp-fblwc2006fifatickets&prov=afp&type=lgns

AFP
September 13, 2006

ZURICH, Switzerland (AFP) - FIFA vice-president Jack Warner and his son face a day of destiny on Friday as global football's governing body investigates corruption and embezzlement accusations against the pair.

They are both accused of making money through the illegal sale of World Cup tickets and FIFA is due to examine a report into the affair.

FIFA spokesman Andreas Herren confirmed on Wednesday that the report, commissioned in January from auditors Ernst and Young, would be on the table at a session of the FIFA Executive Committee on September 15.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the lead up to the 2006 World Cup in Germany, Warner's son Daryan purportedly made 730,000 euros (927,000 dollars) from resales of tickets which he had obtained thanks to his father's FIFA connections.

Daryan Warner runs a travel agency in Trindad and Tobago and was given the sole rights to sell the ticket allocation set aside for the Caribbean island nation, which had qualified for the World Cup for the first time.

That sparked allegations that Jack Warner had violated the FIFA code of ethics.

Shortly after the World Cup kicked off in June, FIFA was embarrassed after one of its officials admitted selling tickets for a match involving England for three times their face value.

Ismail Bhamjee, a Botswanan member of the powerful 25-member FIFA executive, said he had sold 12 Category One tickets for the England v Trinidad and Tobago match for 300 euros (380 dollars) each. They had a face value of 100 euros.

Bhamjee was forced to resign immediately from all World Cup-related duties and ordered to leave Germany as soon as possible.

FIFA has faced allegations that it destroyed documents related to the case, but Herren told AFP that the claims were untrue.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
Re: Warner to face FIFA World Cup ticket probe on Friday
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 08:19:46 AM »
LEAVE MIH BOY!

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=At2uAoQ4Vr5cNQ24avK54Ccmw7YF?slug=afp-fblwc2006fifatickets&prov=afp&type=lgns

AFP
September 13, 2006

ZURICH, Switzerland (AFP) - FIFA vice-president Jack Warner and his son face a day of destiny on Friday as global football's governing body investigates corruption and embezzlement accusations against the pair.

They are both accused of making money through the illegal sale of World Cup tickets and FIFA is due to examine a report into the affair.

FIFA spokesman Andreas Herren confirmed on Wednesday that the report, commissioned in January from auditors Ernst and Young, would be on the table at a session of the FIFA Executive Committee on September 15.

ADVERTISEMENT

In the lead up to the 2006 World Cup in Germany, Warner's son Daryan purportedly made 730,000 euros (927,000 dollars) from resales of tickets which he had obtained thanks to his father's FIFA connections.

Daryan Warner runs a travel agency in Trindad and Tobago and was given the sole rights to sell the ticket allocation set aside for the Caribbean island nation, which had qualified for the World Cup for the first time.

That sparked allegations that Jack Warner had violated the FIFA code of ethics.

Shortly after the World Cup kicked off in June, FIFA was embarrassed after one of its officials admitted selling tickets for a match involving England for three times their face value.

Ismail Bhamjee, a Botswanan member of the powerful 25-member FIFA executive, said he had sold 12 Category One tickets for the England v Trinidad and Tobago match for 300 euros (380 dollars) each. They had a face value of 100 euros.

Bhamjee was forced to resign immediately from all World Cup-related duties and ordered to leave Germany as soon as possible.

FIFA has faced allegations that it destroyed documents related to the case, but Herren told AFP that the claims were untrue.

Boy this looking like entertainment for the next 2 months LOL.   :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 09:15:13 AM »
Fifa is run like ah mafia organization, and until they become more transparent and accountable, Jack will continue to run riot.  Blatter cyar say boo, cause Jack have the trump card that could shift the political climate of Fifa.  So until this changes, Jack will continue to run things in Fifa.  Like men ain't realize that jack is de man that really running Fifa.  Yuh does only hear bout he and Blatter, no one else.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 10:25:18 AM »
I wonder where all those jack 'bamsee' flies are now like potato toti, all those who was defending Jack and his thiefing self. I always maintained that the man was and will always be a scoundrel, he and his whole family. Go to http://www.transparencyinsport.org/fifadocuments/eandyreportjuly8.pdf and you will get the Ernst & Young report.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2006, 10:27:23 AM »
I wonder where all those jack 'bamsee' flies are now like potato toti, all those who was defending Jack and his thiefing self. I always maintained that the man was and will always be a scoundrel, he and his whole family. Go to http://www.transparencyinsport.org/fifadocuments/eandyreportjuly8.pdf and you will get the Ernst & Young report.

dem waggonist and bullshitters ride out long time, or dey disguise deyself with new names

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 10:30:04 AM »
Gentlemen,
FIFA has always been a mafia from the days of Havelenge and who was his good friend, duh, but johanson is uefa president and he tried to get the prsidency of fifa and lost but the man still vex and he go do what he had to do to discredit the present jefes. i not saying jack right in doing what he may have did with the tickets scenario, but the secret files not secret coincidentally. boys we all know jack in line for fifa president, so think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »
whats new...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

truetrini

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2006, 10:37:22 AM »
Gentlemen,
FIFA has always been a mafia from the days of Havelenge and who was his good friend, duh, but johanson is uefa president and he tried to get the prsidency of fifa and lost but the man still vex and he go do what he had to do to discredit the present jefes. i not saying jack right in doing what he may have did with the tickets scenario, but the secret files not secret coincidentally. boys we all know jack in line for fifa president, so think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what exactly is your point/

if they were not corrupt then there would be nothing to hide!  I still trying tuh dicpher yuh ole talk fella.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2006, 10:40:12 AM »
We all know some body head going to roll for this.  I doubt it is going to be Jackula, but I guess we'll have to wait and see yes
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 10:42:54 AM »

dem waggonist and bullshitters ride out long time, or dey disguise deyself with new names

I was just wonderin that... Pointman... or was it Triniman or both... and who else?
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Warner to face FIFA World Cup ticket probe on Friday
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 11:46:33 AM »
LEAVE MIH BOY!

the E&Y audit report mentions 100 tickets at a premium over face value (total) of 60 000 euros. any idea where this 730 000 euro figure came from?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 01:37:45 PM »
WHERE THERE IS SMOKE THERE IS JACK WARNER.

Too many allegations, scandals and investigations over the years for this not to be true. It's a shame.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 01:57:31 PM »
Jack is the reason we got where we did, if it wasn't for his funding the team was not gonna be in germany, the man pay out of his own pocket, the man hadda make a living, i not saying he right to do it but is because of him tnt football was finally put on the world stage.

We have to stand by Jack no matter what, the man is a savior to TnT Football.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 02:18:45 PM »
Jack is the reason we got where we did, if it wasn't for his funding the team was not gonna be in germany, the man pay out of his own pocket, the man hadda make a living, i not saying he right to do it but is because of him tnt football was finally put on the world stage.

Bullshit!  So I could rob you and justify it by saying that I trying to make ah living, right?  Boss, where is your sense of morality.  Yuh ever hear bout business ethics.  He cyar be doing dat.  It is a conflict of interest, and it erodes his credibility as a leader.  What you saying is that he have a right to make money by all means necessary.  Yuh sounding like ah little youth on de side ah de road with no sense.

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 03:05:36 PM »

Bullshit!  So I could rob you and justify it by saying that I trying to make ah living, right?  Boss, where is your sense of morality.  Yuh ever hear bout business ethics.  He cyar be doing dat.  It is a conflict of interest, and it erodes his credibility as a leader.  What you saying is that he have a right to make money by all means necessary.  Yuh sounding like ah little youth on de side ah de road with no sense.

dat is exactly what he is!  Like yuh is ah blasted dunce ah what?

How Jack is ah saviour tuh Trinidad?  He fund we football or he defraud we football?

Ask yuh self why he paying 1 dollar fuh TV rights and de TTFF always broke?

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 03:09:22 PM »

How Jack is ah saviour tuh Trinidad?  He fund we football or he defraud we football?

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

You know what i saw my country in a world cup and it was because of jack funding the team and bringing in leo we got there. I know 95% of the country hate the man but i like him so to hell with what ya'll think. I think he is the savior to Trinidad football.

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 03:32:39 PM »

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

You know what i saw my country in a world cup and it was because of jack funding the team and bringing in leo we got there. I know 95% of the country hate the man but i like him so to hell with what ya'll think. I think he is the savior to Trinidad football.

That is yuh problem!

Yuh trying tuh think!

Yuh eh designed fuh dat!

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2006, 04:00:02 PM »

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

Savior my ass! He is a dam thief and Jack eh fund nothing, all Jack do is use money he thief in the first place. When it looked like we may not qualify Jack start to talk about the money he spent was a loan to TTFF. Plus he start calling for rent money from the offices of the TTFF, which are in his building. Ask Jack how much TTFF gave the players out of the 6-8 million they get from FIFA. the money the players get was from Government. The preparation money was from Government. Where the FIFA money went????

truetrini

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2006, 04:05:54 PM »
Where the FIFA money went?

Answer dat question!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2006, 04:52:58 PM »
whey de adidas money? where de bahrain broadcasting money? where de fifa money?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2006, 05:21:31 PM »

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

That is yuh problem!

Yuh trying tuh think!

Yuh eh designed fuh dat!

So yuh go just turn ah blind eye.  Boss man will lead yuh to yuh death and demise.  Wake up, and stop being ah blind follower.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2006, 06:38:39 PM »
Arhmm...TnTVillian... I posted this in a previous thread along this line and i wanted to get your opinion on it

Say you have a daughter right.......and your daughter due to your impoverished condition is not able to realise her full academic potential. However....fate has blessed you with a uncle who is often willing to undertake the costs for her education that you cannot....paying for her to go lessons....her books....travelling money....making sure she eh hungry. Now....cause he doing all dem ting.......he have a right to rape she den??? And we shouldnt say nuttin cause is family ent? Better she uncle dan somebody who not a blood relative ent???

I patiently await your answer.

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline TnTVillan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2006, 07:26:24 PM »
Arhmm...TnTVillian... I posted this in a previous thread along this line and i wanted to get your opinion on it

Say you have a daughter right.......and your daughter due to your impoverished condition is not able to realise her full academic potential. However....fate has blessed you with a uncle who is often willing to undertake the costs for her education that you cannot....paying for her to go lessons....her books....travelling money....making sure she eh hungry. Now....cause he doing all dem ting.......he have a right to rape she den??? And we shouldnt say nuttin cause is family ent? Better she uncle dan somebody who not a blood relative ent???

First off what does that have to do with anything.
Second off no he wouldn't have the right as those are two completely different situations, that concerns life, this is football we talking.

I not saying Jack right to do what he does, but i also not saying he wrong because i view it as he was an extremely major reason the team got to the stage that they did, so if he makes the slip up here fine, he will be sanctioned but we have a right to defend this man as he got our boys to somewhere we were dreaming of for many years. That's my point.

In reference to your quote, that is completely wrong and twisted and if that were to happen the man will be jailed or even worse removed from society.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2006, 08:42:57 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  But yuh making sense.  The end result cannot always justify the means.  We reach Germany, but that don't mean man is to condone Jack skulduggery.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2006, 08:49:30 PM »
Whether the allegations true or not, he go get off again.

1]; } ?>