April 29, 2024, 05:26:01 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner exposed again.........  (Read 23209 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner exposed again.........
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2006, 09:05:50 PM »
Arhmm...TnTVillian... I posted this in a previous thread along this line and i wanted to get your opinion on it

Say you have a daughter right.......and your daughter due to your impoverished condition is not able to realise her full academic potential. However....fate has blessed you with a uncle who is often willing to undertake the costs for her education that you cannot....paying for her to go lessons....her books....travelling money....making sure she eh hungry. Now....cause he doing all dem ting.......he have a right to rape she den??? And we shouldnt say nuttin cause is family ent? Better she uncle dan somebody who not a blood relative ent???

I patiently await your answer.

First off what does that have to do with anything.
Second off no he wouldn't have the right as those are two completely different situations, that concerns life, this is football we talking.

I not saying Jack right to do what he does, but i also not saying he wrong because i view it as he was an extremely major reason the team got to the stage that they did, so if he makes the slip up here fine, he will be sanctioned but we have a right to defend this man as he got our boys to somewhere we were dreaming of for many years. That's my point.

In reference to your quote, that is completely wrong and twisted and if that were to happen the man will be jailed or even worse removed from society.

Well, That was my attempt at an analogy. Definition Below:

a‧nal‧o‧gy  /əˈnælədʒi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-nal-uh-jee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun, plural -gies. 1. a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based: the analogy between the heart and a pump.  
2. similarity or comparability: I see no analogy between your problem and mine.  

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=analogy

My point is this.......No matter what "good" a person has done for anyone, it is not the benefactors right to take advantage of the recipient of that help when ever he/she sees it fit.  There are numerous instances of Jack Warner profiteering from Trinidad and Tobago football and participating in several underhanded deals. It in no way morally correct to let wrong continue based on any acts of benevolence. Admittedly Jack may have initiated several things to improve Trinidad and Tobago football. But whom primarily benefited from these initiatives?? The same Mr. Warner. Consideration of this angle also can lead one to question his motives for doing so as well. Were all these things done to get a nice warm fuzzy feeling in his heart.....or a nice heavy feeling in his pocket?? It makes no sense stealing from the register of a indigent almost inactive company.....as there would be no money to steal. However......when a company is in business....cash circulates.....and conversely can be channeled into any means a person with the desire.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 04:22:26 AM »
Jack is the reason we got where we did, if it wasn't for his funding the team was not gonna be in germany, the man pay out of his own pocket, the man hadda make a living, i not saying he right to do it but is because of him tnt football was finally put on the world stage.

We have to stand by Jack no matter what, the man is a savior to TnT Football.

Bullshit!  So I could rob you and justify it by saying that I trying to make ah living, right?  Boss, where is your sense of morality.  Yuh ever hear bout business ethics.  He cyar be doing dat.  It is a conflict of interest, and it erodes his credibility as a leader.  What you saying is that he have a right to make money by all means necessary.  Yuh sounding like ah little youth on de side ah de road with no sense.

dat is exactly what he is!  Like yuh is ah blasted dunce ah what?

How Jack is ah saviour tuh Trinidad?  He fund we football or he defraud we football?

Ask yuh self why he paying 1 dollar fuh TV rights and de TTFF always broke?

Foolish ass talk oui.

steups

You know what i saw my country in a world cup and it was because of jack funding the team and bringing in leo we got there. I know 95% of the country hate the man but i like him so to hell with what ya'll think. I think he is the savior to Trinidad football.

maflito doh make me get started on you cuz i will clout you when ah see yuh today...

So if the football team benefiting from illegal, undignified dealings where we ourselves as the fans are being ripped off you think that justifies Jack Warner's reign...

So cuz he doespelt some money the team way he's aloud to steal us all f**kin blind...?

stewpssssssssss.

Geh yuh head outa yuh ass nuh.

All this precious money he spendin on dis team is nothing noble atol.... he is getting that and more all back from FIFA...

common man stop being so naive.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 05:46:04 AM »
What is the age of this 'Jack' they call Tnt Villain?? This boy, man, girl, woman or in between must be mad!! Everybody always wondering why our country in the state it is and can't find the answer, it is because of foolish, unscrupulous people like Jack Warner. He's only out for himself and his family and noone else. All the money he said he spent, never came out of his pocket, that was money already due to us by Fifa for our football development and Jack being the manipulator he is just trying to fool the people into thinking that it came from his pocket. They jail Panday in Trinidad, they catch Sadaam in Iraq, they kill the terrorist man in Pakistan and i feel this is Jack turn to get hung. As the greatest song writer said, you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time. Clearly Villain and quite a few others have been fooled and still are fools that are being fooled and will continue to get fooled. :rotfl: :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 06:11:04 AM »
Leh meh tell yuh something! To be a real smart man does not just mean yuh know how to tief and ting. Yuh have to know when to LET GO. When enough is enough. In other words, yuh have to know how far to push, and when to satisfy.

People like Jackula never satisfy. The more they get, the more they want. Greed is their downfall. They will push until they go too far. Then, all fall down.

But looking at this from another angle. They say Jackula pushing for FIFA president. You really think that all these big money white men (let's face it, that what the big men in FIFA are), from the so-called great footballing nations going to let a lil tiefing, tie-tongue scamp, from some lil third world country (cause dat's how they view us) come in just so and get the role? Dream on! Doh care how long he has been in FIFA, and how much power he thinks he has.

This eh no "leak" atall! For all you know, Blatter doh like de axe Jackula holding over his head all de time, and decide to get rid of him without implicating himself.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

truetrini

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »
FIFA solve de problem/question: who go uard de guards?
FIFA answr is: de guards!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 07:58:44 AM »
Arhmm...TnTVillian... I posted this in a previous thread along this line and i wanted to get your opinion on it

Say you have a daughter right.......and your daughter due to your impoverished condition is not able to realise her full academic potential. However....fate has blessed you with a uncle who is often willing to undertake the costs for her education that you cannot....paying for her to go lessons....her books....travelling money....making sure she eh hungry. Now....cause he doing all dem ting.......he have a right to rape she den??? And we shouldnt say nuttin cause is family ent? Better she uncle dan somebody who not a blood relative ent???

I patiently await your answer.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  But yuh making sense.  The end result cannot always justify the means.  We reach Germany, but that don't mean man is to condone Jack skulduggery.

Uuuummm.....TnTVillan, is people like you dat have we blessed TnT in the state it in....yuh like dem people who does vote for PNM or UNC....just because yuh whole family voting for whichever party since Jesus was a little boy.....and yuh refuse to vote any other way no matter what even if de Treasury getting tief out and drained!!!....

Ah sorry mih eh condoning dat kinda behaviour from Jack at all.....mih eh care what it is he do fuh we football.....he obviously doing it because he could make a mint and NOT because he love de football....

Ah will never forget he boldfaceness to tell people "Ticket or leave it"....trying to dig out people eye....people who really love football and we Soca Warriors....

Thank God for men  like Lasana Liburd and de Express Newspapers who eh fraid to tell it like it is....cuz left to people like you....GOD help we!!!....

All dat said....he goh get off again!!!..... >:( >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
What is the age of this 'Jack' they call Tnt Villain?? This boy, man, girl, woman or in between must be mad!! Everybody always wondering why our country in the state it is and can't find the answer, it is because of foolish, unscrupulous people like Jack Warner. He's only out for himself and his family and noone else. All the money he said he spent, never came out of his pocket, that was money already due to us by Fifa for our football development and Jack being the manipulator he is just trying to fool the people into thinking that it came from his pocket. They jail Panday in Trinidad, they catch Sadaam in Iraq, they kill the terrorist man in Pakistan and i feel this is Jack turn to get hung. As the greatest song writer said, you can fool some people sometime but you can't fool all the people all the time. Clearly Villain and quite a few others have been fooled and still are fools that are being fooled and will continue to get fooled. :rotfl: :rotfl:

But fatz many of us have stood by and done nothing in the past ..... All that is needed for evil to continue is that good men do nothing !  ...just like all those who are saying today...accountability is not important ...give de man ah chance and all crap.
I am glad to see there are still those who believe that morality has a place in public life ..Stay up !

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=379503&cc=5901

New FIFA watchdog to investigate ticket scandal

FIFA will tomorrow announce that a Briton is to head the world governing body's first independent watchdog - and his first task will be to deal with the World Cup ticket scandal that has engulfed vice-president Jack Warner.

The name of the chairman of the independent ethics commission will be announced by FIFA president Sepp Blatter in Zurich.

The appointment of the high-profile figure is aimed to show that FIFA have embraced transparency after years of criticism that their old internal ethics committee was toothless.

The timing is not good for Warner, a FIFA vice-president from Trinidad and Tobago, who this week was revealed to have been identified by FIFA's auditors as being involved in a World Cup ticket scandal.

Warner has been embroiled in similar situations before but until now has always kept his position because under FIFA's statutes only his confederation can remove him - not Blatter and not his fellow executive committee members.

As Warner effectively controls the CONCACAF federation, his position has until now been invulnerable, but could all be set to change.

One FIFA insider said: 'The idea is that the new ethics commission is both independent and has teeth.'

Auditors Ernst & Young traced numerous World Cup tickets bought by Warner as having been quickly re-sold through a Florida-based agency at up to three times their face value.

In their confidential report to FIFA, the accountants say: 'We can confirm that tickets included in orders under customer reference 201498572 (Mr Jack Warner) were transferred or resold into the secondary market in breach of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany ticketing general terms and conditions.'

Warner escaped censure in March despite FIFA ruling he was guilty of a clear conflict of interest.

Warner, a special adviser to the Trinidad and Tobago FA, broke the code of conduct after his family's travel company, Simpaul, secured exclusive rights to sell his country's entire World Cup ticket allocation.

Warner told FIFA that he and his wife had sold their shares in Simpaul and had no idea he had violated any rules.

In the 1980s and 90s Warner obtained FIFA's TV rights for the Caribbean for a pittance and then sold them on to broadcasters.

Meanwhile, UEFA president Lennart Johansson, also a FIFA vice-president, has called for tougher rules to regulate football agents and club ownership.

He said in an interview to be broadcast on BBC Radio Five tonight: 'We should be concerned about the situation with agents, bribery, illegal betting, racism and hooliganism.

'There, rules should be tightened and enforced.'

Offline rowdy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2006, 03:15:59 PM »
Berlin - The president of the world soccer federation Fifa, Joseph Blatter, justified the system of the ticket sales for the WC in Germany. On the occasion of the opening of the international football symposium for the evaluation of the WC Blatter said: "Tickets were available for everyone, I call that free market", and defended thereby indirectly the black market with tickets sold until the beginning of the game.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/nachrichten/blatter-johansson/73621.asp
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 03:57:58 PM by rowdy »

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2006, 12:11:01 AM »

35 crucial votes

Does he have 35 puppies ?
How does he keep those 35 happy ?
35 can become 34 or 30  less, perhaps Haiti isn't very pleased how they were treated last time.

Did you ever asked yourself how much that costs.
Live ain't easy at the top, give the man some credit ;)
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2006, 07:47:15 AM »
i wonder how much of this daryan will end up wearing?

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2006, 08:57:25 AM »
Warner to face FIFA disciplinary committee

ZURICH, Sept 15 (Reuters) - FIFA vice-president Jack Warner faces an internal disciplinary committee investigation over his alleged involvement in sales of World Cup tickets, German FA president Gerhard Mayer-Vorfelder said on Friday.

Mayer-Vorfelder told Reuters the issue had been raised at a executive board meeting of the world governing soccer body on Friday.

Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »

Karl on RBSC

As I said before Andrew Jennings is on the war-path and he would love to have "Jack" in his cross-hairs.

Actually "Jack" is what Jennings hopes would be colaterral damage/victim his real target is Sepp Blatter.

Jennings is the hired gun for Urs Linsi and shall we say the nameless group of Europeans who would like to capture the FIFA organisation. They would then be in position to carry out their aims - put the small Confeds in their places, reduce the influence of COMMEBOL, arrange World Cup play-offs for those national associations considered the minnows and reduce those minnows places at FIFA World Championships Final Competitions while increasing the number of places for the European countries.

Along with the fore-going they have already proposed a reduction in assistance and funding to the minnows. That surely would then be instituted....as those from the under-developed countries/national associations/minnows would have their elected and appointed officials on the various FIFA Committees and Sub-Committees replaced.

Will they get their way? Will hired gun Jennings and his FIFA associates prevail?

It will be interesting to see what the comes out of this Friday's meeting?

Karl

« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 10:33:09 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY JACK!
« Reply #73 on: September 19, 2006, 08:33:43 AM »
If this was already posted you can remove, but I just read this this morning

Revealed! The FIFA official who sold
thousands of World Cup tickets
Exclusive
By ANDREW JENNINGS

THE World Cup's greediest ticket tout was vice president Jack
Warner who flagrantly defied FIFA's rules and secretly set up
deals to sell thousands of tickets worth millions of pounds on
the black market - including 900 destined for England fans.
Confidential reports exposing Warner's activities were handed
to FIFA's bosses before and during the tournament - but have
been suppressed.

The protection of Warner - who controls 35 crucial votes that
keep President Sepp Blatter in power - contrasts starkly with
the fate of fellow executive committee member Ismail Bhamjee
in June. Caught selling a dozen World Cup tickets to English
fans, Bhamjee was instantly expelled.

We have acquired copies of highly confidential reports
produced for FIFA by auditors Ernst & Young that shine a light
into the murky world of how Warner was allowed to amass a
fortune trading in precious tickets.

Warner and his son Daryan began operations in June 2005,
using their private Simpaul travel company in Trinidad to strike
secret deals to sell thousands of packages of rooms and
tickets to agents around the world.

FIFA turned a blind eye but were forced to act when the
Trinidad media revealed in December that Warner charged
huge mark-ups on Simpaul ticket-and-room packages to local
fans eager to support their team in Germany.

FIFA's ethics committee criticised Warner's ticket deals but in
March the executive committee absolved him of any
impropriety after he claimed he had severed all connection
with Simpaul.

FIFA was deceived. Daryan Warner continued as managing
director of Simpaul and Jack Warner's long-time close
associate Patricia Modeste remained company secretary.
Through Simpaul the Warners secretly sold 'England Packages'
to David Gambier of the Abingdon-based Sports World Group,
guaranteeing 900 tickets for England's first round matches.
Another deal was struck with Miami-based Soccer Travel to
supply 1,500 tickets for Mexico's initial games.

Then Simpaul contracted to supply an astonishing 3,000
tickets to Kinki Nippon Tours for Japan's first three matches.
Hotel rooms were booked through Florida-based Kick Sports
Inc - who ordered additional tickets to sell in Europe. These
middlemen began taking advance payments from customers as
early as November 2005. Finally, the Warners struck another
profitable deal to supply £1,700,000 worth of hotel rooms in
Germany.

One secret Ernst & Young report estimates the Warners would
clear a profit of at least £500,000 on the 5,400 tickets for
England, Mexico and Japan.

Ernst & Young obtained Daryan's emails confirming the details,
all copied to his father, Jack Warner.

Warner's demands for tickets became so outrageous that the
Manchester-based Byrom company who operate FIFA's ticket
office tipped off Ernst & Young who had been appointed to
monitor potentially dodgy deals.

Two Ernst & Young accountants interviewed Daryan Warner in
Manchester at the end of March and again a week later in
Trinidad. According to Ernst & Young, Daryan scoffed at their
requests for detailed information required by the FIFA-Simpaul
contract and said he would refuse to hand over key documents
even if FIFA ordered him to. Ernst & Young say Daryan claimed
he had assurances that he was untouchable and would have no
problem receiving thousands of tickets this time.

Ernst & Young sent their damning report to FIFA General
Secretary Urs Linsi on April 11, but FIFA took no action against
Jack Warner.

THE AUDITORS were called in again on June 20 when Swiss
travel agent Antonio Gallicchio turned up at FIFA's hotel in
Berlin and complained he not received all the tickets he had
paid for.

He revealed that on June 14 Daryan Warner collected 180
tickets, ordered by his father, from FIFA's ticket office in Berlin
and immediately handed them to Florida ticket dealer Howard
Schwartz of Kick Sports who sent them by courier to
Switzerland the same day.

But Gallicchio - who paid ??400 for ??100 tickets - was incensed
that Daryan Warner and Kick Sports failed to deliver tickets for
another Swiss match and for three second round matches,
causing him great expense buying black market tickets to
satisfy customers.

Gallicchio claimed that 20 of the tickets he received from the
Warner family had been issued by FIFA to the Grenada football
federation, part of Warner's Caribbean empire.

The huge volume of tickets demanded by Warner rang alarm
bells in FIFA's ticket office and on June 18 Kick Sport's Howard
Schwartz, in Berlin, emailed Gallacchio: 'Dear Antonio, Please
be advised that at this time, due to the political situation, I
cannot obtain any more tickets for this World Cup.'

A further Ernst & Young report submitted on July 8 to Urs Linsi
lists another 292 tickets ordered and paid for by Jack Warner
then resold at huge profits. In an appendix they attach
Warner's bill and a copy of his credit card receipt.
They concluded: 'Tickets (bought by) Jack Warner were
transferred or resold into the secondary market in breach of
the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany(tm) Ticketing General Terms
and Conditions.' FIFA took no action.

Jack Warner submitted a further demand for an astonishing
1,245 tickets for second round matches. It was not fulfilled.
Exactly four years ago we alleged that Jack Warner made a
profit of $250,000 selling tickets for the World Cup final in
Japan and another $100,000 on earlier rounds. Warner
threatened to sue - then backed off. President Blatter failed to
order an investigation.

FIFA's executive committee meets on Friday in Zurich. On the
agenda is Blatter's proposal for a new ethics committee - but
no mention of committee members' ticket rackets.

The secret documented evidence supplied by Ernst & Young,
demonstrates that Jack Warner personally took part in ticket
rackets that robbed the fans and enriched his own family, yet
FIFA took no action against Warner and his associates, and
President Sepp Blatter continues to show support and
friendship to his vice-president. Could this be because Jack
Warner controls the votes that keep Blatter in power?

Jack Warner & Simpaul
When Warner's plan to sell tickets and hotel rooms to local
fans through his Simpaul travel company was exposed in the
Trinidad media he called a press conference and flanked by
son Daryan, furiously denounced the reports as 'A carefully
orchestrated character assassination' full of 'gross
misrepresentations and inaccuracies.'

News of the scandal went world-wide and Warner hastily
referred himself to FIFA's ethics committee asking for guidance
on whether he was guilty of a conflict of interest. It was a farce.
Warner has dealt in World Cup tickets since the 1980s and as a
FIFA vice-president, could not but know the strict rules on
reselling tickets.

We have obtained the confidential ethics committee report of
February 15 where Warner claimed the allegations were untrue
and were part of a political assassination campaign against
him in Trinidad, allegedly involving this reporter! He admitted
that his Simpaul company had been doing FIFA business for
the last 19 years.

With the exception of a New York lawyer, appointed by Warner,
who insisted Warner should not be punished, the other seven
members of the committee didn't believe a word of Warner's
excuses and resolved he had abused his position to obtain
personal benefits, failed to declare his business interests and
failed to act with integrity.

Their report went to FIFA's executive committee in March but
he was exonerated and the case closed after he claimed that
he and his family had severed all links with the Simpaul
company.

It was a lie. His son Daryan continued selling thousands of
tickets through Simpaul that his father obtained improperly
from FIFA and was busy handing them over to customers in
Germany months later during the tournament.

Had the executive committee who believed Warner bothered to
check the company registration documents in Trinidad they
would have discovered that the company secretary remained
Warner's personal assistant Patricia Modeste - who gave her
address as Warner's office in Port of Spain.

When in Trinidad filming the BBC Panorama 'The Beautiful
Bung' screened in June, I phoned the two women, one a
housewife, the other a vet, who Warner had allegedly sold
Simpaul to. They hung up - twice - and when I called at their
home they slammed the door and drew the curtains. They
didn't seem the kind of people you'd expect to run a booming
travel business.

Panorama viewers also saw Warner use foul language and later
hit me when I asked him how much profit he expected to make
from selling World Cup tickets this year.

Warner long ago stood down as chief executive of Trinidad
football but appointed himself 'Special Advisor' and, using the
wealth he has accumulated as a FIFA vice-president and
president of CONCACAF, the regional confederation controlling
the Caribbean, Central and North America, appointed his own
pliant officials. He uses his high position at FIFA - and
especially his power over Caribbean associations - to plunder
the World Cup, every four years.

The confidential FIFA Ethics committee report on Warner plus
two critical reports submitted by Ernst & Young can be
downloaded at www.transparencyinsport.org

:shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Re: NAUGHTY NAUGHTY JACK!
« Reply #74 on: September 19, 2006, 08:48:09 AM »
Jack might have helped us get to the World Cup but his other activities disturbs me. Remember that $500 for the Peru game :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2006, 08:54:30 AM »

dat was the most expensive game i ever went to see trinidad play u know it had some kinda thing goin on behind that game...

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 19, 2006, 08:59:21 AM »
Jackula, de fire coming closer and closer everyday LOL :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 19, 2006, 09:16:00 AM »

What doh kill does fatten ...but what doh fatten does purge ! :rotfl:

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 19, 2006, 09:20:20 AM »

What doh kill does fatten ...but what doh fatten does purge ! :rotfl:

I just stoking de fire yes, but I know in my heart that Jackula will live to suck some other neck again.  I just hope it isn't me (But knowing my luck Jackula will make up some unbelievable situation and before I know it, suck suck.....)   :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 19, 2006, 09:48:18 AM »
jack is ah fukin businessman.if he eh do it,somebody will do it,some people on this forum so fukin hypocrite,stop harping on this jack issue,if i was concacaf president allyuh woulda dead.all this bitchin and fukin cryin.de world revolves around money and power,LIVE WITH IT.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 19, 2006, 10:14:11 AM »
jack is ah f**kin businessman.if he eh do it,somebody will do it,some people on this forum so f**kin hypocrite,stop harping on this jack issue,if i was concacaf president allyuh woulda dead.all this bitchin and f**kin cryin.de world revolves around money and power,LIVE WITH IT.

tell dem capo. no saint running any football in this world. football is a dirty business.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 19, 2006, 10:44:23 AM »
But does that make it right what he did?

If the man really do them kinda thing they accusing him off, i will support his expulsion from FIFA.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2006, 10:45:40 AM »

If the man really do them kinda thing they accusing him off, i will support his expulsion from FIFA.
then somebody else go fuk allyuh.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »
Me aint mind that.

Once is not a fellow Trini.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2006, 11:17:40 AM »
Me aint mind that.

Once is not a fellow Trini.
yuh like white man.

truetrini

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2006, 12:02:07 PM »
haul allyuh ass..in fact f**k all ah allyuh who supporting the destruction and rape of T&T footb all.

jack is not a business man..he is a damn parasite on T&T football for too long....like ah said..

f**k all ah allyuh who supporting dis shit.

and den allyuh vex about de murders, drugs and kidnapping in T&T....steups..all ah dat is business......too!

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2006, 12:03:25 PM »

then somebody else go f**k allyuh.

Maybe so, but not as hard.  ;D

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2006, 12:26:36 PM »
haul allyuh ass..in fact f**k all ah allyuh who supporting the destruction and rape of T&T footb all.

jack is not a business man..he is a damn parasite on T&T football for too long....like ah said..

and den allyuh vex about de murders, drugs and kidnapping in T&T....steups..all ah dat is business......too!

tt, the irony here is that anyone putting money in ttff pocket is contributing to the further degradation of t&t football. are you suggesting a boycott?

truetrini

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2006, 12:33:04 PM »

tt, the irony here is that anyone putting money in ttff pocket is contributing to the further degradation of t&t football. are you suggesting a boycott?

ah get yuh point, and yuh have meh thinking...dais why ah does like yuh posts dem.

I feel like we getting hands up....we football get hijack and we paying ransom...a boycott may be the way tuh go..but yuh feel we dunce ass people in dat?

steups.

I feel like John de Baptist...a voice in de wilderness fuh ah long time now.

Ah hope ah eh lorse meh head.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #89 on: September 19, 2006, 06:19:26 PM »
stewps...

what madness is this... Capo... ah does stay quite most ah de time yuhz say ridiculous shit but not now...

how is what he is doing justifiable simply becuase if he doh do it someone else will!?

what kinda stupid ass ignorance is that!?

yuh have no f**kin integrity whatsoever awat!?

Yeah it might not hurt you too much but what about people who cyah afford ticket matches...

little kids wantin tuh see dey hero's but they cyah geh nuttin cuz ah stink super rich f**ker like Jack Warner wants tuh up the ticket prices! for what!?

More for him...?? theres nothing wrong with that...??

and then he can parade his blatant corruption infront of the whole world to see basically being an absolute embarressment to our country and you say...

fair is foul and foul is fair...

what kinda shit is that...

with people like allyuh walkin the earth im confident we'll be fighting wars with sticks and stones soon again.

Truetrini fight this battle alone... I gone for ah while... I cyah take this shit anymore.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>