April 19, 2024, 09:11:30 AM

Author Topic: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum  (Read 13027 times)

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
To the qrc men/supporters on the forum
« on: September 20, 2006, 01:57:29 AM »
Now i living in the US so i not there to see what going on but, is it jus me...... or is perkins(coach) system not working.
First round almost done and we yet to win a game, now i know perkins is a good coach so maybe he just unable to get through to d team...... or is it dat de yute men doh understand how serious this things is?

what really going on ???
We playing trinity today so i waiting hear d result of dat game.

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:56 AM »
I think allyuh just finding yuh true level  :devil:.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 07:47:58 AM »
well, as far as we all know perkins supposed to be a good coach... however onlookers have found it hard to distinguish what formation the team truly playing from time to time.

That aside what really killing the team is dat the players lapsing bad. the majority of goals we've conceded were lapses of concentration in the defence, and then the team unfit too. Men not looking like the willing to fight in some cases, especially the CIC debacle, which is really a game we shouyld have won.
then a next thing i little concerned about is the squad selection, it have men on the bench who look more likely to make an impact than those who start but if u look at the squad that generally starts the squad is not that bad on paper so, i just don't know.

actually all i know is, #11 Doldron needs to be shot in his leg, cuz he tugging hard. He selling guns in an era when chemical warfare is the ting.

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 08:05:07 AM »
whp perkins? fwho used to coach CIC under 14?  give me a break alyuh in a real mess then

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 08:07:58 AM »
well, as far as we all know perkins supposed to be a good coach... however onlookers have found it hard to distinguish what formation the team truly playing from time to time.

That aside what really killing the team is dat the players lapsing bad. the majority of goals we've conceded were lapses of concentration in the defence, and then the team unfit too. Men not looking like the willing to fight in some cases, especially the CIC debacle, which is really a game we shouyld have won.
then a next thing i little concerned about is the squad selection, it have men on the bench who look more likely to make an impact than those who start but if u look at the squad that generally starts the squad is not that bad on paper so, i just don't know.

actually all i know is, #11 Doldron needs to be shot in his leg, cuz he tugging hard. He selling guns in an era when chemical warfare is the ting.

With all the bolded above, so tell meh how he is ah good coach nah ?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 08:13:32 AM »
whp perkins? fwho used to coach CIC under 14?  give me a break alyuh in a real mess then
       Please update me maybe i'm wrong but i thought Nevick Denoon was QRC Coach.
        What's bothering me with these schools is that most of them have decent Coaches by T&T standards,why is it their standard of play can't improve eg Ken Elie,Errol McFarlane,Selris Figaro,Jan Steadman etc etc and the list goes on.

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 08:16:37 AM »
I thought that gaston(qrc captain 1997) was supposed to be the coach for this yr or something to that effect.....if it was up to me.....if we loss dis game against trinity later...Perkins have to get sack and let gaston take over for the final game of the 1st round and the entire 2nd round.

Dem yute men hadda realise we face to face with f**kING relegation......

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 08:27:58 AM »
whp perkins? fwho used to coach CIC under 14? give me a break alyuh in a real mess then

That is Gordon Perkins' (CIC teacher and U15 coach) brother
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 09:05:35 AM »
Teflon, you is ah man was in my year, so you went through the stages of havin P.E with Perkins. Now i want you to carry yourself back into those days and really ask yourself, do you really think that that same Perkins can coach a 1st eleven side??? Please fellas, as far as I can remember Perkins is a passive kind of individual.

note: now that is my opinon

if it was up to me, he wudda never be ah head coach.

watch allyuh boy

« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 09:08:22 AM by whistler91 »
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 09:19:34 AM »
allyuh find he lookin like he serious ???
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 09:38:38 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH whistler yuh bring back reeeel memories yes.....

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 10:04:49 AM »
Since teh days of Roderick Warner, QRC football gone to the dogs. Ent Jahyouth!!! You young guys have no idea about the glory days of QRC football.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 10:56:01 AM by royalian »

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 10:13:03 AM »
Since teh days of Roderick Warner, QRC football gone to the dogs. Ent Jah Gol!!! You young guys have no idea about the glory days of QRC football.

I was on the 1991 QRC team under Warner that run through the Colleges League.  To be honest, the standard of the league as a whole has declined, but that is another story.

With regards to QRC, Perkins is a goat.  You cannot tell me he is the best coach that QRC can get with all the resources (financial and otherwise) that the Royalian community commands.

With Perkins at the helm it looks like we are in for a long season.

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 11:52:32 AM »
I thought that gaston(qrc captain 1997) was supposed to be the coach for this yr or something to that effect.....if it was up to me.....if we loss dis game against trinity later...Perkins have to get sack and let gaston take over for the final game of the 1st round and the entire 2nd round.

Gazza is part of the coaching staff, Roger Prince was even back helping the team during the vacation... this team supposed to be doing things...or at least not looking so abysmal...

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 12:18:07 PM »

Gazza is part of the coaching staff, Roger Prince was even back helping the team during the vacation... this team supposed to be doing things...or at least not looking so abysmal...

Actually, as far as I was told, Mr. Prince was working on his own little coaching school program in the suumer. I don't think that he had anything to do with the current team.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 12:24:36 PM »
Since teh days of Roderick Warner, QRC football gone to the dogs. Ent Jahyouth!!! You young guys have no idea about the glory days of QRC football.

While I may not be able to argue about the glory days in your timin, I must correct you. Those weren't the only glory days QRC has seen brother. When we were also under Mr. Prince...the football team had a successful season also. So it is wrong to say that we young guys have no idea about glory days.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 12:53:08 PM »
lol... I played Colts to 1st 11, before most of you were born...trust meh the glory years started before me....we just maintained it  :devil: :beermug:

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 01:29:03 PM »

perkins is a good coach man i just heard that he have players not playing in the right positions and still trying to work out a system that can work for the team.

i went and see them play and they eh look to bad they didnt have any stars which is a usual thing with a qrc team but then its good cuz they will have to work as a team.

i just hope they can get things together and win some games cuz the school in a rebulilding phase as football is concerned

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 05:02:51 PM »
I'm surprise that Perkins is the coach again.During his first tenure in the mid '90's he ain't do to badly but had absolutely no respect from the QRC fraternity mainly the old boys who are very influential.He eventually resign after ah insider story leak out about him to the express newspapers written by another old boy in David Maynard.
As a former player in the '70's for de school and a coach with the team during there run from 90 - 97, ending with there first national title in 30 yrs,I'm very surprise ,in fact extemely surprise that QRC went back to Perkins, a guy who has'nt gain there respect and support. 

Offline tarheel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 05:21:19 PM »
teflon... yuh need ah slap fuh calling trinity name with such disdain... watch yuh mouth

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2006, 09:56:28 PM »

but perkins did want to coach qrc even since he came to the school, and the entire comitte has changed so i think there were ppl that wanted to give him a chance at the first team coach

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
I had spoken with Roger Prince recently after he had carried out a worthwhile bit of training with the team over the summer and from all accounts, the team was looking good until he handed it over to perkins.  from the looks of things, they must have gone ice-scating on Mt. Everest because it has gone all downhill from there PRETTY RAPIDLY!! From what little I did see, and how much I had heard of perkins as a gamesmaster when I visited "The Q" last year, I don't rate him as any kind of coach for any age level.  He couldn't coach a troupe of monkeys to fight their way out of a wet paper bag!  Relegation it is!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2006, 11:26:53 PM »
Trinity whap allyuh backside today on allyuh own grounds.

2-1

and allyuh had de balls and audacity tuh suggest dat Trinity jes come up tuh be de whipping boys.

steups!

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2006, 11:54:26 PM »
look , cut him some slack. i personally know hpm from the days that i used to be in his coaching schoo(1994-95when i was 12, then '98-99 when i was 16 goimg on 17).  i regret not  taking him more serious , because i belive , if i did, not only would i have ben playing professional soccer, but  a well known goalkeeper/player.
  anyway itruly think that he is smarter than a lot of the other local coaches.if this is his first year, you have to give him a chance. this is not even his first ever time there ,because he was the qrc coach in the 1994 season , when i was in first form there.even thog i did not follow it seriously that year(i waited 'til form two), i knew  enough to know that we were one of the top teams in secondary school football that year....
 by the way,this is the first time i'm hearing of his return. i'm surprised, but glad, because i know brian perkins knows what he's doing....

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2006, 07:37:53 AM »
Trinity whap allyuh backside today on allyuh own grounds.

2-1

and allyuh had de balls and audacity tuh suggest dat Trinity jes come up tuh be de whipping boys.

steups!
teflon... yuh need ah slap fuh calling trinity name with such disdain... watch yuh mouth

My fellow Trinity breddrins don't worry with these QRC punks
They will enjoy going and playing in the savannah next year when they get demoted.

Troy 8)
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2006, 07:45:44 AM »

perkins is a good coach man i just heard that he have players not playing in the right positions and still trying to work out a system that can work for the team.

what you say there and nothing is the same thing

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »

i mean he is a very good at technical skills, but he hasent coached a football team since i eh know when and this is what i have herd from other ppl in qrc that he is still working with the team since he was put in the head coach position and he had players is diff positions trying to work out a formation and strategy

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2006, 09:32:22 PM »
QRC is de ONLY team that has NEVER been related to Senior Division l in close to 70 yrs of college football.No other team/school  could say dat.

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2006, 10:26:25 PM »
QRC is de ONLY team that has NEVER been related to Senior Division l in close to 70 yrs of college football.No other team/school  could say dat.

damm big statement and i hope it could live on this year

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2006, 11:13:52 PM »
we hadda let dem yute know dat. Let the know the History involved.

1]; } ?>