April 20, 2024, 07:34:42 AM

Author Topic: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum  (Read 13031 times)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 12:37:25 AM »
i and all surprised by Trinity...study they r 3rd with a game in hand!

eh see that one comin...
malick , cic, qrc, st anthony's all below dem! study dattttt

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 09:53:10 AM »
teflon... yuh need ah slap fuh calling trinity name with such disdain... watch yuh mouth

first thing i was not implying that trinity is not a good team....if u compare trinity results to qrc results for the season u cud see that.All i was saying is that first round is almost finished and we have yet to win a game....so mr tarheel relax urself.....rub ur ears and say WOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.....

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 09:55:23 AM »
Trinity whap allyuh backside today on allyuh own grounds.

2-1

and allyuh had de balls and audacity tuh suggest dat Trinity jes come up tuh be de whipping boys.

steups!

Where u see anybody say dat???

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 10:00:42 AM »
As a man that played for the man at Saints (U14) mid - late 80's .. I have to chime in ..he was a very good coach for the age group (U14)..we the players wanted to play for him and he got he best out of us his players.. the players today just don't seem to have the goods as they did back in the day...so you can't entirely blame the coach

Those were the days when (ex QRC draft from belmont) Sterling Smith was the most deadly striker in the north zone ..until Dwarika and Malick exploded on the scene..

Fact is that the league play as a whole has dropped since the late 80's early 90's ... When all the north zone teams had big guns on them .... Jason Rocke, Cummings, Moze, Checkey, Garcia Wise, Miguel Mitchell, Dwarika, David, Webb, Nixon, ...and the list goes on...
I know it have youths on here that will say the late 90s waas hot in the league too ...but I still going with my half a decade any time..!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2006, 10:07:40 AM »

2-1

and allyuh had de balls and audacity tuh suggest dat Trinity jes come up tuh be de whipping boys.

steups!
teflon... yuh need ah slap fuh calling trinity name with such disdain... watch yuh mouth

My fellow Trinity breddrins don't worry with these QRC punks
They will enjoy going and playing in the savannah next year when they get demoted.

Troy 8)

Troy i reading thru dis post over an over to see where ne body disrespect trinity.......i guess d success gettin u excited

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2006, 10:31:54 AM »

2-1

steups!
Ah yo Teflon i was not in this post they said it. After the first round of games when we beat CIC and was bigging up the side me was talking about that was just a fluke and we will be the whipping boys in  North Zone and we going right back down.
Yeah we excited but is a cool just trash talk
Your team have some potiental but they don't look that the have a good vibe with each other
I think you may do better in the second round but i will be a fight not to get relgated

Troy 8)

My fellow Trinity breddrins don't worry with these QRC punks
They will enjoy going and playing in the savannah next year when they get demoted.

Troy 8)

Troy i reading thru dis post over an over to see where ne body disrespect trinity.......i guess d success gettin u excited
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2006, 06:57:22 AM »
WHO we playin today??

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2006, 07:16:45 AM »

2-1

steups!

Where u see anybody say dat???

It was said in other posts.  And  yes success has gotten to us..just like failure has stifled you and your cohorts.

Never mind.....like is replete with cycles.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2006, 10:12:19 AM »
QRC is de ONLY team that has NEVER been related to Senior Division l in close to 70 yrs of college football.No other team/school  could say dat.

damm big statement and i hope it could live on this year

I could see it now QRC VS Diego Sec for Division 1 Promotion next year  ;D

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2006, 09:43:52 AM »
As a man that played for the man at Saints (U14) mid - late 80's .. I have to chime in ..he was a very good coach for the age group (U14)..we the players wanted to play for him and he got he best out of us his players.. the players today just don't seem to have the goods as they did back in the day...so you can't entirely blame the coach

Those were the days when (ex QRC draft from belmont) Sterling Smith was the most deadly striker in the north zone ..until Dwarika and Malick exploded on the scene..

Fact is that the league play as a whole has dropped since the late 80's early 90's ... When all the north zone teams had big guns on them .... Jason Rocke, Cummings, Moze, Checkey, Garcia Wise, Miguel Mitchell, Dwarika, David, Webb, Nixon, ...and the list goes on...
I know it have youths on here that will say the late 90s waas hot in the league too ...but I still going with my half a decade any time..!

Uprising, very good point.  The standard of the play (and quality of individual players) has dropped considerably since the late- 80's and early-90's to now.

And men who say late 90s was good need only look at how a converted left-back (Marco Elcock) could run rampant in the Colleges League and score close to 30 goals, only to go to Wright State University on scholarship and never see the field.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2006, 03:37:57 PM »
Ah dunno if Bill Carter is still the Principal,but as a class teacher,he had very little interest in sports.His thing was academics.He wanted to see more names on the wall in de hall.I dunno if he change as Principal.I remember long ago as a student one thing that we pride ourselves at, was QRC produced the best all round individuals,we did'nt label people and put them in certain categories.We tried to create well rounded students.This is why we have so many student athletes at the school.
After 3:00pm most schools are dead in Trinidad like a ghost town.Which school you could go to and see the athletes training,the scout band practising and the cadets drilling all at the same time after school.   

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2006, 05:01:17 PM »

After 3:00pm most schools are dead in Trinidad like a ghost town.Which school you could go to and see the athletes training,the scout band practising and the cadets drilling all at the same time after school.   
the tings ya callin day songin jez like CIC in my time
allya used to use these also? :D
http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-weapons/gallipoli303.htm
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2006, 08:19:27 PM »

the tings ya callin day songin jez like CIC in my time
allya used to use these also? :D
http://www.diggerhistory.info/pages-weapons/gallipoli303.htm

:rotfl:  Boy!! For de ONE day I spend in Cadets I SWEAR dat is what dat rifle look like!! Allyuh had dat in Saints, too?? Well, accept my condolences, Padnah!  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2006, 08:44:36 PM »
dem old bullah man like winter roach and delavie drilling allyuh?

lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2006, 06:21:24 AM »

Uprising, very good point.  The standard of the play (and quality of individual players) has dropped considerably since the late- 80's and early-90's to now.

And men who say late 90s was good need only look at how a converted left-back (Marco Elcock) could run rampant in the Colleges League and score close to 30 goals, only to go to Wright State University on scholarship and never see the field.
Dat is a real shame, well at least the youth will get his degree.  I was looking to draw men out that could have list players from the late 90s that could run with the players I call out..but no takers! ..cuz dey know!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2006, 08:52:39 AM »
Ah dunno if Bill Carter is still the Principal,but as a class teacher,he had very little interest in sports.His thing was academics.He wanted to see more names on the wall in de hall.I dunno if he change as Principal.I remember long ago as a student one thing that we pride ourselves at, was QRC produced the best all round individuals,we did'nt label people and put them in certain categories.We tried to create well rounded students.This is why we have so many student athletes at the school.

Yes Bill is still the principal, he leavin in December though  :beermug: :beermug:. As a Principal he still had very little interest in sports. He had no school spirit either, but we know why. 
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2006, 10:23:32 AM »

yeah well all know why he had no spirt for the sports,  anyoneknow u supposed to take him place

i had hear ms rahaman or mr ramjohn??????????

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2006, 10:44:06 AM »

Yes Bill is still the principal, he leavin in December though  :beermug: :beermug:. As a Principal he still had very little interest in sports. He had no school spirit either, but we know why. 

He went CIC ent ?

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »

yeah well all know why he had no spirt for the sports,  anyoneknow u supposed to take him place

i had hear ms rahaman or mr ramjohn??????????

Bill say he leaving bout 3 years now. Hinky supposed to be taking over til the Ministry appoint somebody from the outside, hopefully an old boy at least. I cah believe we let a saints man infiltrate the college and run it to the dogs.

Perky is not a good coach...who remember when all he used to have men doing for 1st 11 practice was juggling the ball?

DeNoon get run out of town cause he is an ass. He had students defecting to St.Mary's and Fatima because of his style, while he replaced them with ballers who could barely read. He couldn't understand that in QRC, we have students who play football, we don't encourage full time footballers posing as students like Malick and Mucurapo and St. Anthony's.Men who is only come for 1st term each year. His mantra was footbal, football, football...which is all good and well if u tryign to bring success but not to the detriment of the students and academics.

Prince was brought in over summer, without Perkins acceptance, to coach the team because of the lack of faith in Perkins. So I pretty sure, a coach in that position, wil try to imprint his own style on a team so we basically had the boys doign one thing in the holidays and now have to conform to perkins style again now the season start.

And one other thing is that fitness is a noticeable problem for the team...which is weird since DeNoon made that a big part of things last year. One year later, and is probably the total opposite.

But it hard to get relegated from the Championship division man...some one of them sides in the top flight will win the second division and we wil stay up if worse come to worse. I not seeing us improving much under the current leadership tho...from prinicipal to coach.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2006, 01:03:56 PM »
Dat is a real shame, well at least the youth will get his degree...

Umm...  :o, I doh think he even got that either...he didn sweat cause of grades not cause of skills.Think he  didn finish school...  :'(

Then again...who knows what became of Marco...??

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2006, 05:19:46 PM »
Dat is a real shame, well at least the youth will get his degree...

Umm...  :o, I doh think he even got that either...he didn sweat cause of grades not cause of skills.Think he  didn finish school...  :'(

Then again...who knows what became of Marco...??

your guess is as good as mine

lass i heard he was selling clothes in the us

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2006, 07:31:38 PM »
As we talking QRC football  on this thread.Anyone could tell me what Roger Guessippi doing now ? One of de BIGGEST waste of natural talent I've ever seen.Captain Trinidad Under 21 I believe as a QRC schoolboy in de '80's.
 I'm a Latapy fan......but anyone ever see de skills level dat God bless Guessippi with ?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2006, 08:49:13 PM »
As we talking QRC football  on this thread.Anyone could tell me what Roger Guessippi doing now ? One of de BIGGEST waste of natural talent I've ever seen.Captain Trinidad Under 21 I believe as a QRC schoolboy in de '80's.
 I'm a Latapy fan......but anyone ever see de skills level dat God bless Guessippi with ?

He and Dexter Sandy had been living in Klan-Tucky for a while but he just moved to Orlando a few weeks ago.  I played a game with him a couple years ago and he and Sandy STILL  knockin' de ball like BOSS!!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 07:14:33 AM »
 QRC better get they act together otherwise is senior division fuh dem next year!

Anyway dey come close in the past an none football things keep dem up.

Maybe after Compre win de league dey going to discover dat 2, 3 of de players was under age an use dat to disqualify dem.  ;D ;D ;D.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »

I doh recall those occasions...enlighten me

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 12:11:56 PM »
QRC better get they act together otherwise is senior division fuh dem next year!

???
clarify cuz i really doh know where u get that second line from.
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2006, 04:38:22 PM »

He and Dexter Sandy had been living in Klan-Tucky for a while but he just moved to Orlando a few weeks ago.  I played a game with him a couple years ago and he and Sandy STILL  knockin' de ball like BOSS!!

Thanks ! Yea Salandy another one.Man who made QRC first eleven in 2nd Form.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 05:36:46 PM »
TV6 juss say QRC beat Fatima 2-0

If yuh see me. I jumping up and down.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2006, 07:56:18 PM »
TV6 juss say QRC beat Fatima 2-0

If yuh see me. I jumping up and down.

Praise The Lord !!!!!!!! ;D

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2006, 08:09:15 PM »
i eh know how dey do it.. first game i didn't go.. buh i happy... all i hadda say if d team dat play d last 10 minutes against trinity wen dey realise dat relegation in reach, play for the rest of d season, QRC will be a force in the north zone..

1]; } ?>