April 18, 2024, 11:36:58 PM

Author Topic: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum  (Read 13026 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: To the qrc men/supporters on the forum
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2006, 08:16:43 PM »
I thought that gaston(qrc captain 1997) was supposed to be the coach for this yr or something to that effect.....if it was up to me.....if we loss dis game against trinity later...Perkins have to get sack and let gaston take over for the final game of the 1st round and the entire 2nd round.

Dem yute men hadda realise we face to face with f**kING relegation......

...if yuh get relegated from college league wey dey sending yuh to.... de primary school league  ?    ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2006, 08:30:25 PM »
I thought that gaston(qrc captain 1997) was supposed to be the coach for this yr or something to that effect.....if it was up to me.....if we loss dis game against trinity later...Perkins have to get sack and let gaston take over for the final game of the 1st round and the entire 2nd round.

Dem yute men hadda realise we face to face with f**kING relegation......

...if yuh get relegated from college league wey dey sending yuh to.... de primary school league  ?    ;D

no second eleven league   duhhhh

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2006, 10:58:52 PM »
QRC better get they act together otherwise is senior division fuh dem next year!

Anyway dey come close in the past an none football things keep dem up.

???
clarify cuz i really doh know where u get that second line from.

Dey got away from relegation when Tech was suspended for overage players in '71

When the league was changed by excluding John D and Tech in the 80's and I think when new zones were added.

In addittion there were a couple times that the second division was won by teams already in the championship and they got away.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2006, 09:41:17 AM »
As we talking QRC football  on this thread.Anyone could tell me what Roger Guessippi doing now ? One of de BIGGEST waste of natural talent I've ever seen.Captain Trinidad Under 21 I believe as a QRC schoolboy in de '80's.
 I'm a Latapy fan......but anyone ever see de skills level dat God bless Guessippi with ?

He and Dexter Sandy had been living in Klan-Tucky for a while but he just moved to Orlando a few weeks ago.  I played a game with him a couple years ago and he and Sandy STILL  knockin' de ball like BOSS!!

Thanks ! Yea Salandy another one.Man who made QRC first eleven in 2nd Form.

Which "Salandy" you talkin' about?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2006, 10:09:36 AM »
I see franz husbands back in d team

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2006, 11:08:18 AM »
i eh know how dey do it.. first game i didn't go..
  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Now we know why QRC losing...it have a blight on the sidelines !
Arazi, doh go anymore games, eh !!
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2006, 11:12:07 AM »

When the league was changed by excluding John D and Tech in the 80's and I think when new zones were added.

In addittion there were a couple times that the second division was won by teams already in the championship and they got away.

U making them thing up man...I never hear about QRC coming last on multiple occasions. I will give u the sandotech one for the most !!
Although even then i feel u mixing it up with when Benedicts beat QRC for championships when they had overage players, not QRC being relegated and getting to stay up.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2006, 06:44:38 PM »
i eh know how dey do it.. first game i didn't go..
  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Now we know why QRC losing...it have a blight on the sidelines !
Arazi, doh go anymore games, eh !!
hull yuh tail... anyways this theory will be tested further... i so can't make dat game saturday... anthony's not supposed to be as good as fatima...

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2006, 10:46:40 PM »

U making them thing up man...I never hear about QRC coming last on multiple occasions. I will give u the sandotech one for the most !!
Although even then i feel u mixing it up with when Benedicts beat QRC for championships when they had overage players, not QRC being relegated and getting to stay up.

Bro when I was in QRC in the 70's almost every year was a fight or hope an prayer for QRC to stay up.
Ask men like Michael Grayson, Ronnie Howard , Gerard clarke.
QRC had some real shit sides at that time.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2006, 10:45:37 PM »
Disappointing 1-1 draw today at CIC grounds, especially considering we scored so early. We needed to beat Saints today to try to work our way clear of the relegation zone, especially with the tough schedule we have comin' up.  GO, QRC, GO!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>