April 24, 2024, 12:47:30 AM

Author Topic: Jamaal Shabazz Thread  (Read 59244 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Shabazz steps down as woman head coach.
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2014, 08:05:57 PM »
F00ck you Shabazz, you had your chance and did not one f00ck.

Yuh taliban.

Sen more Guyanese.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2014, 12:03:08 PM »
Shabazz doh need to be back with the women's program. They need to keep him away, far.

Shabazz had his chance with quality players at his disposal and could never even get them playing at a high level.

I would agree that he doesn't need to be back with the team, however, his contribution is worth recognition. Same for Charles. In a relay the entire team gets a medal. Not just the guy who crosses the line. Shabazz and Charles brought the team as far as they could then handed off. Now it's time for this team and this program to take another step. Hopefully the administration (TTFA, Gov't, and MoS) could provide what is necessary.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2014, 12:10:43 PM »
Shabazz doh need to be back with the women's program. They need to keep him away, far.

Shabazz had his chance with quality players at his disposal and could never even get them playing at a high level.

I would agree that he doesn't need to be back with the team, however, his contribution is worth recognition. Same for Charles. In a relay the entire team gets a medal. Not just the guy who crosses the line. Shabazz and Charles brought the team as far as they could then handed off. Now it's time for this team and this program to take another step. Hopefully the administration (TTFA, Gov't, and MoS) could provide what is necessary.

I don't believe that Shabazz brought the team as far as he could have. he had player who were just as good and some who were better, in similar financial circumstances and did nothing. Remember Shabazz had many of these same players on the same team before.

Shabazz already took his medals.

Charles I think can get another bligh as I think he has seen the light and willing to do better and be better.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 08, 2014, 01:34:12 PM »
Guys,  I think he took the team as far as he possibly could. That is why the TTFA went outside and got Waldrun. Is Like when they took the team from Bertille and hand it over to Beenhakker. They felt that Bertille time was due.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 08, 2014, 01:50:50 PM »
Shabazz need ah jail...  not no f**king medal.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2014, 04:25:54 PM »
Guys,  I think he took the team as far as he possibly could. That is why the TTFA went outside and got Waldrun. Is Like when they took the team from Bertille and hand it over to Beenhakker. They felt that Bertille time was due.
My point exactly! Everybody have dey level and I think Shabazz and Charles brought the team to the level that they could regardless of the talent available.

Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Majestic

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2014, 11:35:07 AM »
Shabazz need ah jail...  not no f**king medal.

it have plenty more ppl deservin of ah jail dan Shabazz, dat was a small shake up...it have sumtings much heavier bubblin.....tru talk, no lie.
He Is Highly

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2014, 03:59:28 PM »
Meh blood never took Shabazz, he stood out to me as "too cocky" and "unpleasantly blunt" at times, however appreciate his contribution. Thank you Shabazz! Good luck in your future endeavors.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2014, 05:14:32 AM »

You right, to nowhere.

Our players do not respect local coaches, because their methods are backwards and they do not stand up for the players.

Waldrum is a perfect example, he came in for free (at the start) and almost took the team to the world cup, they won the Caribbean cup for the first time in 13 years and he is also responsible for helping them get financial aid.

Which local coach doing that?

Shabaaz and most of these guys home are just looking for name and money.

They do not care about educating themselves and helping the players.

Look at Terrance Marcelle, mulesting kids, and a male representative from the 2013 Women’s Under-17 women team. which were all covered up by the TTFA.

http://www.socawarriors.net/womens-team/womens-team-news/womens-u17/13184-t-t-women-s-u-17-manager-laments-unfortunate-incident.html

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
Errol, what you said about local coaches is not true. Say they lack up to date knowledge. They can't put ideas and concepts the way English and Americans do. I will agree to a point.

and they do not stand up for the players.

Dude, ask Gally where that put him in Jack Warner's totem pole. Ask Coops(may he RIP).

Waldrum is a perfect example, he came in for free (at the start) and almost took the team to the world cup,

Foreign coaches don't work for free. Why should the locals. And Gally almost did the same as Waldrum

Shabaaz and most of these guys home are just looking for name and money.

I guess foreign coaches already have fame and money, so they don't have to look for name and money. How much did beenhaaker and Otto pfister get?

They do not care about educating themselves and helping the players.

Bredas, you wrong on that point. I know coach who go abroad every summer to do coaching courses, but prefer to coach high school or do their lil academy than deal with the old TTFF. Hopefully when elections and "new blood" come in, they will be a change in heart.

Look at Terrance Marcelle, mulesting kids, and a male representative from the 2013 Women’s Under-17 women team. which were all covered up by the TTFA.

I can't help you on that one.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »
Shabazz did well under the circumstances, with the players,and the Federations he had no choice to work with.
Not saying he couldn't have been better or grown more. Just saying that is what he got dealt. Ignorance influences an individual.(add: or a group/team/ppl) :-\
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 12:04:28 PM by maxg »

Offline Soccer 19

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2014, 12:38:21 PM »
Waldrum is a perfect example, he came in for free (at the start) and almost took the team to the world cup,

I saw the article where he got his chqeue like the rest of the girls did from the government however I did not see anything reported on that he was actually paid for his services. Did he actually get paid ?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Discipline within group will be paramount – Head Coach Shabazz
« Reply #193 on: March 13, 2015, 05:24:53 AM »
Discipline within group will be paramount – Head Coach Shabazz
By Franklin Wilson (Kaieteur News)

With the Guyana squad to face St. Lucia in an international friendly on March 22 expected to be named later this week, Head Coach Jamaal Shabazz speaking at last week’s press conference to announce his two-year contract with the GFF said that discipline in the team will be paramount.

“If it’s one thing that we want to establish more solid here is that discipline in the group and the fact that the team and the objectives of the team is of paramount importance.”

Shabazz noted that they had that in his last full time sojourn with the Golden Jaguars (2011-2012) and would be the first to admit that his style has always been inclusive meaning that players have always been involved and consulted.

“You know at some point some players always felt that they became bigger than the programme. And now I think with that experience, it makes me now better able to establish discipline and a squad that will conform.”

Shabazz who has always adopted an open approach to sharing knowledge with other coaches said that he would continue in that vein but will be working closely with the Technical Director Claude Bolton to take care of the needs of the local exponents of the Technical game.

“I think in the Caribbean we’re so antagonistic to learning from each other. For me I am excited to share with anybody and to discuss. We don’t discuss the game enough, we don’t have difference of opinions in each other’s face, and this is a big problem in Caribbean society.”

He said that healthy discussions lead to a healthy football brain and this is something that he encourages among his staff.

“Coach Dover and I have a good relationship, why? Not because he says yes, but because he has an opinion, he shares his opinion and he fights for his opinion and it gives me the benefit of having another view. We had it with Charles Pollard, Chris Nurse with the Cort brothers, they all had their views on how they want the team to play based on their knowledge and experience; and why not invite it.”

New Generation of Coaches Needed
It was the fervent view of Shabazz that there needs to be a new generation of coaches in Guyana emerging to continue the growth and development of the game.

“We have a lot of players coming out of the game and the industry must emerge. With Alpha you have to ask yourself, are there ten coaches in Guyana who could just step into that job and just take up that team and run with it and deal with foreign players coming in, this is where we got to go.”

Shabazz said that he has had to learn Spanish to deal with players who speak the language during his career and this is how coaches ought to think as well as take more pride in the profession by equipping themselves.

“I will go to Rome to learn, when Leo Beenhakker came to Trinidad and Tobago the first time every session he did I had it written down, René Simões told us something at that time, he said I will not be here forever and you must try to learn what you can learn because when your time comes you must be able to implement.”

Being in Guyana Shabazz noted is part of his own development and growth as a coach. “I don’t know everything, I learn every day, and working in Guyana on two occasions has been a big part of my development. If I can give back some of what I have learnt to the new generation of coaches, I am happy to do that.”

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shabazz aiming for a ‘good result’ against St Lucia
« Reply #194 on: March 13, 2015, 05:26:54 AM »
Shabazz aiming for a ‘good result’ against St Lucia
Guyana Chronicle

THE Guyana National Football team, dubbed the ‘Golden Jaguars’ are set to roar against St Lucia on March 22 at the Guyana National Stadium and, according to head coach Jamaal Shabazz, his charges are aiming for a ‘good result’. The clash between the two countries marks the return of the international football to these shores since the Golden Jaguar’s 2014 World Cup campaign.

Shabazz who recently signed a two-year deal with the Guyana Football Federation (GFF) had stated that the friendly will be used to expose the country’s younger talent, but at the same time, losing is not an option.
The ‘Jags’ held their first practice at the Police Sports Club ground, Eve Leary and Shabazz posited, “Of course we want to have good results; a good result is always the first priority on the agenda, but we also want to build a national team over a period of two years that will brand itself back to the kind of team we had in the past and even try to do better.”

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step and it’s not going to be an easy process.” Shabazz said, adding, “Always giving players international exposure is a tedious process and we’ve got to be mindful, because the results don’t always come the way we would like.”

The session on Wednesday, Shabazz said was to put the players’ mind in the game since Guyana had also secured an International Friendly against Grenada on March 29.

Several Under-23 players and a core group of local players will be used for the game against St Lucia while the likes of Brandon Beresford and Jamaal Smith from North America and some from the Trinidad and Tobago Professional League will join the team for their Grenada encounter.

Derrick Carter, Joshua Brown, King Solomon Austin, Colin Nelson, Dwain Jacob, Clive Nobrega, Les Charles Critchlow, Vurlon Mills, Dwayne Lawrence, Kris Camacho, Calvin Shepherd, Daniel Wilson, Sheldon Holder, Manasseh Primo, Dorville Stewart, Amos Ramsey, Konata Manning and Eon Alleyne are players currently in training.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Troy Deeny, massive prospect for national team
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2015, 04:28:52 PM »
Guyana Football:
Troy Deeny, massive prospect for national team

http://www.sportsmax.tv/?q=articles/2015/04/08/guyana-football-troy-deeny-massive-prospect-national-team

Twenty-six-year-old striker Troy Deeny is having a great season in the English Championship, scoring 20 goals in 38 matches with Watford F.C.

Those goals have put his team on the cusp of promotion to the Barclays Premier League.

His physicality up front, along with clinical finishing has given opposition defenders and goalkeepers a hard time.

These qualities could be instrumental to Guyana as they get set to face St Vincent and the Grenadines in World Cup qualifiers in June.

Deeny qualifies to play for Guyana through his parents and could add to a good Golden Jaguars squad that has included defender Matthew Briggs and midfielder Neil Danns.

Head coach Jamaal Shabazz has made comments about the team needing to find better finishing.

With Neil Danns providing penetrative crosses from wide areas, Deeny would be ideal for Guyana.

Guyana created waves throughout the 2014 qualifiers where they knocked out Trinidad and Tobago, Barbados and Bermuda to advance to the semi-final round.

With Deeny involved, Guyana could replicate similar performances.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Troy Deeny, massive prospect for national team
« Reply #196 on: April 09, 2015, 04:55:32 PM »
Replicate my balls...how about that
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Shabazz excited about prospective Golden Jaguars squad for World Cup qualifiers
Guyana Chronicle

http://guyanachronicle.com/shabazz-excited-about-prospective-golden-jaguars-squad-for-world-cup-qualifiers/

EVER since England-based players Neil Danns and Matthew Briggs had signalled their intention to represent Guyana, head coach Jamaal Shabazz said he has seen a spike in players of high calibre, especially those based in England, wanting to don the colours of the ‘Golden Jaguars’. Briggs, who still holds the record for the youngest player to ever feature in the English Premier League (EPL) when he featured with Fulham FC, along with Danns, a stalwart midfield player in the Championship with Bolton Wanderers, has been on a recruiting drive since returning to England following the game against Grenada last month.

Callum Harriott

The pair created media frenzy both locally and in England, speaking profoundly of representing Guyana at the World Cup Qualifiers in June against St Vincent and the Grenadines, as well as helping the Golden Jaguars reach the finals of the World’s biggest sporting event set for Russia in 2018.
“I’m pleasantly surprised by the enthusiasm. Danns and Briggs and Chris Nurse have been doing a wonderful job in selling Guyana and selling the programme to these players out there.
“It’s exciting times for Guyana because for the fact that players from Europe could see the need to want to come here to identify with their roots; it’s saying something very profound,” Shabazz said.
In an article published on April 14, 2015 in one of England’s most reputable newspapers – The Guardian – Briggs pointed out that he believes Guyana “can put together a decent enough team to challenge for a World Cup place. Ryan Fredericks (of Tottenham) can play and he’s thinking about it, Callum Harriott (the Charlton winger) too. If we can get guys like this in and get football back up and running as it should be in Guyana, with the right training facilities, I don’t see why we can’t be successful”.
Cardiff City striker Nicky Maynard also recently announced that he would consider accepting a call-up to the Guyana national football team should Guyana seriously put forward an offer.
“It is an opportunity I would seriously consider and accept if I am approached to do so. Playing international football is a huge privilege, and it would be an honour to be involved in the World Cup Qualifiers.
“Once the paperwork is filled and I get a passport sorted out then that would be a day to rejoice and to represent Guyana,” Maynard said in an interview with Digicel SportsMax.
“We’ve been contacted by a series of players,” Shabazz confirmed during an exclusive interview with Chronicle Sport, and when asked to name a few, the Golden Jaguars head coach was reluctant, only stating, “they are in situations where they are closing their season and they don’t want their managers to think that they are not serious or focused on the tournament because you have some focusing on promotion and some fighting to not be relegated.”
According to Shabazz, he’s seen “enquiries from about four players in the Premiership and especially in the Championship. We’ve contacted a few more in the Premiership but the timing right now is not wise for me to say, but in two weeks’ time we’ll be in a better position. We don’t want to put them in an awkward position as well.”
Guyana will play St Vincent and the Grenadines in Round Two of the 2018 World Cup qualifiers in June, in and a home-and-away series. Shabazz noted that moving ahead, along with his technical staff, they will very cautious of their approach to come up with the best possible team.
“We’re building a team where we’re very close to our final crew for June. The programme doesn’t only go until June.
“God forbid that if we lose against St Vincent, that’s just the qualifiers; we’re building a product called Guyana football. So, we wouldn’t be able to include everybody at one time or see all of them at one time, but we’ll find ways and means of getting friendlies in-between and guide them in ones and twos, without trying to disrupt the squad,” Shabazz said.
By Rawle Toney
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If we meet guyana again we better be prepared

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Golden Jaguars open camp for World Cup Qualifiers
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2015, 06:22:38 AM »
Golden Jaguars open camp for World Cup Qualifiers
May 24, 2015
http://guyanachronicle.com/golden-jaguars-open-camp-for-world-cup-qualifiers/

HEAD coach Jamaal Shabazz said that the current squad is a “manifestation of experimentation” from the Golden Jaguars’ last four matches, as the team held their first practice session ahead of their June 10 and 14 World Cup Qualifiers against St Vincent and the Grenadines. The team gathered yesterday at the National Track and Field and Football facility at Leonora under the guidance of Shabazz and his technical staff following the team’s announcement last Saturday.
Behind Shabazz, the Golden Jaguars have played four International friendly this year, winning two (St Lucia and Grenada), drawing one (Barbados) but losing to Suriname 1–0.
The Guyana Football Federation (GFF) has called what is believed by pundits to be one of the best Golden Jaguars unit featuring Neil Danns (Bolton Wanderers) and Matthew Briggs (Millwall FC).
Ricky Shakes, (Boreham Wood FC), will be making a return to the squad after an almost three-year absence.
Shakes’ Boreham Wood FC teammate Sam Cox, along with striker Marcel Barrington (Leicester City) and goalkeeper Matthew Allick are the debutants on the team.
Shabazz said that the new overseas-based players give his side a lot more quality and their inclusion; forcing the other players to “battle for their places – which all coaches want – that type of headache when it comes to team”.
Asked what the newly acquired players bring to the squad, Shabazz only stopped short of calling them “promise bricks” and quipped that “you cannot build a house on some bricks that a man promised you”.
“When they get here, how they adapt to the team tactics and overall strategy will determine what they bring to the set-up. What we know for sure is they’ve all got good foot-balling ability but now talent is not enough, we need talent plus players and I am proud that Guyana is reaching that stage to demand that players bring more than just talent,” Shabazz said.
Meanwhile, Shabazz also pointed out that despite the overseas-based contingent are all playing at a higher level than the locally based players, “there’s no inferiority in the minds of any of the players”.
In fact, he stated, “The national team doesn’t have an issue of foreign or local and the person to decide how we build this chemistry has not been born yet. Therefore, when the team comes together, it will be a bunch of Guyana national team players fighting for a spot.”
Looking at the competition, St Vincent and the Grenadines have completed a successful outing at the Windward Islands football tournament, winning the championship and playing undefeated.
Nonetheless, Shabazz believes that the Golden Jaguars are more than equipped to withstand the ‘Vincy Heat’.
“I’ve seen them play in February and last weekend when they won the Windward tournament and I’m very impressed with the progress of their team, as someone who is a strong advocate for Caribbean football. They’re an interesting challenge for us, since their attacking players are very quick and athletic.” Shabazz noted.
The other overseas-based players in the squad are: Walter Moore (FF Jaro), Trayon Bobb, Pernel Shultz (Caledonia AIA), captain Chris Nurse (Carolina Railhawks), Emery Welshman (Real Monarchs), Kevin Beaton (USA), Brandon Beresford, Daniel Whyte, Anthony Whyte (Canada) and Akel Clarke (Central FC), Adrian Butters (Toronto FC),
The local-based players called by head coach Jamaal Shabazz are: Jamaal Smith Chris Camacho, Sheldon Holder, Konata Manning, Daniel Wilson (Alpha United), Derrick Carter (Western Tigers), Eon Alleyne (Fruta Conquerors), Vurlon Mills, King Solomon Austin, Colin Nelson, Joshua Brown, Dwayne Jacobs and Clive Nobrega (Slingerz FC).
By Rawle Toney

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Golden Jaguars open camp for World Cup Qualifiers
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2015, 10:00:34 AM »
What does this have to do with TnT football??

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2015, 12:55:40 PM »
If Shabazz was T&T MNT coach he would have been sitting somewhere still playing with his balls - the one he took when Sancho seize the office - because..........no plan.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #202 on: May 31, 2015, 12:43:37 AM »

When posts are made about other countries' WC preparations or national teams, do you ask that question?
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 31, 2015, 12:53:12 AM »

When posts are made about other countries' WC preparations or national teams, do you ask that question?

Somebody call your name?  And yes, since yuh so fass as to ask.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 12:57:43 AM by Bakes »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaal Shabazz Thread
« Reply #204 on: May 31, 2015, 05:47:28 PM »

Somebody call your name?  And yes, since yuh so fass as to ask.

Pardon me,

did you call anyone's name? This from a man who gives his opinion freely when not asked.
Well you asked, I answered. Whose name did you have in mind when the query was put forth.

For years we have had threads here about J'ca, Guayan, Bermuda, Brazil, African and Indian football.

We are neither myopic nor xenophobic on this site.

Let me simplify it for you; Guyana is a prospective opponent in the WC qualifiers, so we are keeping tabs on them.

Better?

VB

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 31, 2015, 05:53:43 PM »
I hope the socawarriors are the ones to knock them out...until that point... Good luck! Shabazz talks too much...he seems philsophical when speaking...nobody wanna hear that noise...results speak for themselves...and I'm sure his football federation is in better condition than hours!

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 31, 2015, 05:54:30 PM »
***ours***

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 31, 2015, 08:30:56 PM »
Pardon me,

did you call anyone's name? This from a man who gives his opinion freely when not asked.
Well you asked, I answered. Whose name did you have in mind when the query was put forth.

For years we have had threads here about J'ca, Guayan, Bermuda, Brazil, African and Indian football.

Let me simplify it for you; Guyana is a prospective opponent in the WC qualifiers, so we are keeping tabs on them.

Better?

VB

I wasn't soliciting opinions, certainly not yours. I asked a question of the poster, I didn't call his name but my intent was made clear enough by the fact that I quoted him. Nobody gives a shit about Guyana's national team or their treasonous coach

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 31, 2015, 08:44:13 PM »
Pardon me,

Better?

VB

I wasn't soliciting opinions, certainly not yours. I asked a question of the poster, I didn't call his name but my intent was made clear enough by the fact that I quoted him. Nobody gives a shit about Guyana's national team or their treasonous coach

And how did you come to this conclusion?

Did you take a poll or just pure psychic?

VB

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2015, 12:49:50 PM »
Guyana's 2014 WC campaign in video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WDSav6ezjk

1]; } ?>