April 29, 2024, 01:08:25 AM

Author Topic: Militants vow war, Vatican tries to calm Pope row  (Read 10789 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Militants vow war, Vatican tries to calm Pope row
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2006, 10:40:23 AM »
Morvant ..yuh ever read 'Horton Hears a Who' ?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2006, 03:02:30 PM »
That may be true ribbit however possibly the reason im so harsh on him was becuase i never thought he deserved to become Pope... there was a Nigerian preacher who was a much more prolific religious figure... and this imps beat him proving that the catholic church is in shambles...

really tell me...

does anyone with half a mind publicly say things about the muslim religion these days?

is he simply looking to get people killed?

His serious lack of judgement may not give me the excuse to call him a Nazi but certainly an idiot.

dat was not lack of judgement ... he knew exact;y what he said
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »
That may be true ribbit however possibly the reason im so harsh on him was becuase i never thought he deserved to become Pope... there was a Nigerian preacher who was a much more prolific religious figure... and this imps beat him proving that the catholic church is in shambles...

really tell me...

does anyone with half a mind publicly say things about the muslim religion these days?

is he simply looking to get people killed?

His serious lack of judgement may not give me the excuse to call him a Nazi but certainly an idiot.

a careful look at the "adherents of the muslim religion" that claim to be offended is quite revealing.
some of these jackasses have their mind already made up; so there's really no open dialogue with them.

interesting point about the pope's election. pope john paul ii was there for so long and elected so many cardinals, that the catholic church will be very "consistently" following his trajectory for quite a while. there's a clique amongst the cardinals that has secured the domination of his particularly conservative viewpoint.

i don't know anything about the nigerian cardinal. the one that i was following was the guy from south america because of one particular issue called "liberation theology" - this is the idea that the church should be helping the poor instead of pissing on them - apparently a very radical idea. the murdered bishop oscar romero was the guy that championed this and i think there was some fear that the election of the south american might have brought this dirty little issue up in the corridors of power.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2006, 03:37:19 PM »
fya bun militants and fya bun de pope.. !!!!!!!!!! Blaze fya pon rome!!!!!!!
war...
Black Lives Matter..

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »
Morvant ..yuh ever read 'Horton Hears a Who' ?

bless meh with de author nah please

ah go read it next
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

1]; } ?>