April 25, 2024, 10:28:21 PM

Author Topic: Mucurapo win again, Princes Town swamp 'Pres'  (Read 14101 times)

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
Re: Mucurapo win again, Princes Town swamp 'Pres'
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2006, 12:01:04 AM »
finally...
i thought we got threadjacked.... by the serpentine crew  :devil:
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2006, 09:02:51 AM »

......at least yuh know SOME geography, yuh know where the savannah is.  QRC is NOT on Serpentine road, padnah, but I understand that this is an accomplishment unprecedented in your Trinity experience, and yuh might be a little giddy so ah go give yuh some slack.  Congrats.

You have to be one of those dumb QRC jocks,
Yes I know QRC is not on Serpentine Road, Unlike you in Trinity we get a well rounded education.
But in case you did not know when QRC plays CIC they call it the battle of Serpentine Road.

Troy 8)

Your education, little troy, however "rounded" it may be (I don't know how well) clearly lacks definition and refinement.  Your response is so poor in structure and grammar that it could even mislead a lesser scholar (a trinity boy, for example) to assuming that the person you are responding to is actually a trinity student.  Once again though, considering that YOU are experiencing a rare "period" of unchartered success in the SSFL, it looks like I will have to cut you even more slack than previously expected.  Next time you waitin' for yuh maraval bus by QRC, though, yuh could take a minute to go inside the school and ask anybody (the security guards, even) if they would take the time to show you how to write a proper sentence. We of the "Q" are very benevolent and would be more than happy to help a dunce in need of "a well rounded education".

P.S.  I assure you that the "they" you are referring to that call the QRC-CIC rivalry "...the battle of Serpentine road..." or whatever, aren't too many people that are from QRC...if any at all. Now, run along, Troy.     

chow...ah eh wha get involved in allyuh business eh...but if yuh criticizing de man bout grammar and ting de lease yuh could do is check yours.. ;D

Fan, boy, when yuh get to my age, yuh could use literary license as yuh see fit to cover any blemishes in the language yuh use.  Lil' Troy eh know 'bout dat yet.  ;D 

I am a person that don't normally get into the slander and petty arguments that you are doing but I think I will have to make an exception his time.

You are a an even bigger jacka$$ than I first thought you were you are one of just one of those fools waggonist that come on the webiste since the world cup  and does want to start trouble go back under the rock you were hiding under all the time in New York and stop starting trouble be for you dumb a$$ get deported.
The forum is about expressing your view or opion on the beautiful game, not insult people for no apparent reason, if you dumb a$$ could read try reading the Forum Rules and Guidelines here is the link in because i think you might be to dumb to figure it how the find it:
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=12325.0
After you do try and maintain the spirit of the forum.

I now know why men like oconnorg dislikes waggonist so much
Calling the AWATT

Troy  8)

Troy, Padnah, why all this anger? Yuh cyah tell meh now that you from Trinidad and Tobago and cyah take a little shit-talk, padnah.  Lawd have mercy, no wonder men gettin' lick-up in T&T so much.  Allyuh yutes does get reall rile-up fuh nonsense, boy, and does want to lose control at the drop hat.  Look how you want to try and get into my business about what I doin in NYC and all dat, all for what? A little shit-talk??......and then want to wave "Forum Rules and Guidelines" at people.  All this because I tease yuh lil bit about yuh geography skills?  Talkin' shit is a major part of our culture and if yuh cyah handle it, yuh should just keep quiet or move to.......Anguilla or something.  If I struck a nerve, though, I do apologize for hurting your feelings.  It was only ole talk, but....get help.

Mangow Chow.... CIC vs QRC is known as "The Battle of Serpentine"

if you went QRC u wudda have known that but obviously u are d library hiding type of student so all u knew about in QRC was books and a fat man name paw paw who used to beat ya ass properly...

till then shut ur f**king mouth cuz u talking absolute shit.....

so mr mangow chow wen QRC plays CIC was do YOU call it?

Small mag,when QRC plays CIC I don't call it anything other than what it is, IDIOT: QRC vs CIC!! The oldest rivalry in all of school sports doesn't need to be called anything else BUT THAT! As I have stated before, if ANYBODY FROM QRC has ever called it whatever you all from all these other schools are calling it, the numbers are exponentially small.  My three older relatives that attended QRC never called it that, nor did my one that attended CIC....nor did any of my FRIENDS that attended CIC.  So, who ever it is that came up with that contrived headline is probably some media-type personality, or somebody that misunderstands the whole history of the two schools.....or some C**T like yourself, trying to invent some kinda catch phrase!! I doh mind how hard yuh try to come at me, but two things: (1) Be constructive and make sense in what yuh say (2) don't dish it if yuh can't take it, because  this is one QRC man that doh back down from ANYBODY. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2006, 09:09:47 AM »
 Pres vs Ptown ...steups...I believe Pres still have things to accomplish...Minor setback...Bobcome is a blight man, Ptown will stumble within the next two games...I want Pres to win the whole thing
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 10:55:58 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2006, 01:10:21 PM »

Now about the schol thing... is true.. to my knowledge... but hey Garbage men arent CEOs and vice versa... everyone has a role... so what if one or two win schols and play football...were the schol winner excellent football players....I would think not... point is... to said Pres have footballers who win schols is an exception to the norm - but hey if one wants to let an exception be your rule of thumb... then kewl.... you can take a horse to water.. but you cant make them drink!

Jus a lil note...on the team in which i played for pres...7 members have received academic scholarships and one a national scholarship. One attends penn state on academic schol....another two are on football scholarships...and of the seven i kno for a fact that two others were offered football schols but took the academic to attend better schools (academic wise)
so i dont think that u can say they were total crap footballers...maybe not super exceptional but definitely not half bad if being offered to play for college teams dont u think?

Now we both know each other. That talk you talking bout men get scholarship is not worth arguing cause I could name seven men from Naps who got scholarships and men probably still know a few of them. Let us see. 1. Fabien Lewis 2. Joel Bailey 3. Ateba McKnight 4. Erasto Neputune 5. Leon Brown 6.Kurt Borrell 7. Sanjeev Catwaro... Let me know if you want me to continue naming people from that team.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2006, 04:13:55 PM »
Pres vs Ptown ...steups...I believe Pres still have things to accomplish...Minor setback...Bobcome is a blight man, Ptown will stumble within the next two games...I want Pres to win the whole thing

Boss.  What you have with Bobbie? De man might have he ways but he could boast bout winning two National Intercol titles.  What is yuh gripe?  Talk to meh.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2006, 04:18:19 PM »

Now about the schol thing... is true.. to my knowledge... but hey Garbage men arent CEOs and vice versa... everyone has a role... so what if one or two win schols and play football...were the schol winner excellent football players....I would think not... point is... to said Pres have footballers who win schols is an exception to the norm - but hey if one wants to let an exception be your rule of thumb... then kewl.... you can take a horse to water.. but you cant make them drink!

Jus a lil note...on the team in which i played for pres...7 members have received academic scholarships and one a national scholarship. One attends penn state on academic schol....another two are on football scholarships...and of the seven i kno for a fact that two others were offered football schols but took the academic to attend better schools (academic wise)
so i dont think that u can say they were total crap footballers...maybe not super exceptional but definitely not half bad if being offered to play for college teams dont u think?

Now we both know each other. That talk you talking bout men get scholarship is not worth arguing cause I could name seven men from Naps who got scholarships and men probably still know a few of them. Let us see. 1. Fabien Lewis 2. Joel Bailey 3. Ateba McKnight 4. Erasto Neputune 5. Leon Brown 6.Kurt Borrell 7. Sanjeev Catwaro... Let me know if you want me to continue naming people from that team.

All these men get academic scholarships?

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »
I jes want somebody to tell me what the hell going on with Benedicts?  Why everytime I see a score line them on the losing end. >:(

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2006, 06:35:55 PM »
rippin all i was showing is that they not one dimensional...that academics was still part of their lives not jus football..i not hating on naps cuz i kno nuff good footballers come thru there..i jus showing academics was also important..
Back in Trini...

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2006, 08:43:11 PM »
all who making it to the naps pres on wednesday ?

We go be talking about this into the late hours of thursday morning , but who win , win..

Although i expect naps to win , without a doubt..prayers could pull a lil thing out they arse every now an then..

so , back to what ah was saying..

everyone meeting up there ?
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
wish i i could be there and thing...
P. Town lost to Naps 2-0... so anyone in the mix anymore@@