April 24, 2024, 10:40:08 PM

Author Topic: Is Osama Bin Ladin dead  (Read 4723 times)

truetrini

Is Osama Bin Ladin dead
« on: September 23, 2006, 06:06:25 AM »
There are reports out of France that Bin Ladin succumbed to typhoid in Pakistan.

More BS  or real?

stand by for breaking news/

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Is Osama Bin Ladin dead
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:58 AM »
from 14 minutes ago (around 8:24 am)

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. government is unable to confirm a French newspaper report that al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is believed to have died last month in Pakistan, a U.S. counterterrorism official said on Saturday.  "We cannot confirm the account," said the official, who declined to be identified because he was not authorized to speak publicly about the issue. "It's quite possible (that) there was some talk of this, but in terms of being able to confirm this, that I can't do."

The French regional daily L'Est Republicain reported that, according to a French secret service report, Saudi Arabia was convinced that bin Laden died of typhoid in Pakistan in late August. The French government has said it could not confirm the report and would investigate the intelligence leak.

The U.S. State Department had no immediate comment and was looking into the reports.

Media reports suggesting that bin Laden was dead, seriously wounded or in ill health have surfaced periodically over the years, especially during lengthy periods of time without taped messages from the al Qaeda leader.

U.S. officials have suggested that his death would be accompanied by a surge of e-mail and telephone chatter among bereaved al Qaeda members, if not an actual announcement from the militant network.

But officials said they were not aware of any such chatter in recent weeks.

A factor fueling persistent speculation about bin Laden's health is that he has not been seen on a new videotape since late 2004, while his second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahri, has made a number of videotaped appearances.

But bin Laden, 49, a Saudi-born fugitive with a $25 million price on his head, has released several audiotapes this year, which U.S. intelligence has authenticated.

His latest audiotape surfaced in July. In it, he warned
Iraq's Shi'ite majority of retaliation for attacks on Sunni Arabs and said al Qaeda would fight the United States anywhere in the world.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2006, 07:54:16 AM »
People, we must wait for Washington to confirm.....we know if dem doh confirm to deny, it never happen.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2006, 09:16:55 AM »
even de french president said there is no evidence to support this.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2006, 09:20:23 AM »
dat man have 9 lives ...with all ah their high tech spy stuff, ah keep wondering why the US and its allies eh ketch him yet?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
dat man have 9 lives ...with all ah their high tech spy stuff, ah keep wondering why the US and its allies eh ketch him yet?
because they do not want to.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2006, 11:57:07 AM »
now big dawg....i feel is bull ta ta too eh

but ya aint notice all dem new tailban tv clips only showing he second hand man and not he fur dey pass months ??

ya only hearing dey voice clips ah osama voice, but up to now dem in dey US of A cyah comfirm is really he.
techonolgy is ah hell of ah ting...look if people could physically change dey indentity by plastic surgery, wha you think dey could do with ya voice.

I saying he tail still alive and most likely 3 ah he sons with him, planning fur November....
doh know why ah say November, but ah jus saying :-\

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2006, 01:34:34 PM »
Bin Laden is a US operative.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2006, 01:35:35 PM »
WMD finally found: Typhoid!

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 02:15:39 PM »
Bin Laden is a US operative.

uh huh..yep..exactly...and de chronic you on....is good shit.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2006, 04:49:15 PM »
for all we know Condi an Bin could be one in de same...look close at the face structure..ah lie?! ;D

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2006, 05:34:15 PM »
As if it even matters !

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 07:08:35 PM »
He could dead infront the whitehouse and whenver something happens , they'll still blame him !
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 07:15:33 PM »
now big dawg....i feel is bull ta ta too eh

but ya aint notice all dem new tailban tv clips only showing he second hand man and not he fur dey pass months ??

i've noticed that myself.....but then again you remember we gave bin laden weapons. bush and bin laden is good buddies.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »
ah feel they should keep raising the bounty on bin laden. ah doh know what the bounty is on him now, but it's clearly not enough. most of the reports are that he's being protected by the pashtuns on the pakistan-afghanistan border. they should just keep upping the bounty now and again and just like how dey have fools here that rush out to buy lotto when the jackpot get big, so it will have some fools dere that will claim the bounty. ah wouldn't be surprised to see mullah omar self selling out bin laden.

ps. it worked for saddam :thumbsup:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2006, 07:59:54 PM »
ah feel they should keep raising the bounty on bin laden. ah doh know what the bounty is on him now, but it's clearly not enough. most of the reports are that he's being protected by the pashtuns on the pakistan-afghanistan border. they should just keep upping the bounty now and again and just like how dey have fools here that rush out to buy lotto when the jackpot get big, so it will have some fools dere that will claim the bounty. ah wouldn't be surprised to see mullah omar self selling out bin laden.

ps. it worked for saddam :thumbsup:

ribbs ya must be tink is caribbean people ya dealin with.
is only dem doh fraid rattin out people fur ah little cash, sometimes even free

is saddam own people (he aide) sell he out
after 5 years..ya tink anybody even thinkin bout rattin out osama ???
all dey top people in dey tailban either family related or have more personal gain in destorying dey west.

furthermore whether osama dead or not, it still have some young blood coming up dey ranks. dem even worst.
i ain't know if bush and blair want people tur believe dat once ya kill or capture osama - things done. tur me it go be worst. Americans could believe dat shit but not me and dey rest ah dey world.

Dey young blood dat coming up dey ranks in dey tailban coming with dey science/chemistry doctorate, dey business head degree, dey sponsorship tweet talk and who know how to operate ah laminating machine.

forget osama....study who next in line. :beermug:

5 years looking fur one man....dey finding everybody else expect osama
my advice tur Bush is to ask Manning fur he best maco - Twiggy.  Datz all, Wuk done  ;D

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 08:20:28 PM »
Lawd Cana..and you call she name too....

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 10:12:39 PM »
well is true....me ain't lie  :angel:

Twiggy does attend every political party meeting in have in trinidad.....doh care which party it is. Normally she does hug up dey leader, telling dem dey have she support, den go back and tell Manning wha happening. She think nobody does recognize is she when she put on dey big hat and dem. Watch she hug up Ramash nah, he with he devil look and she minus ah teeth skinning and waving flag.

Let Twiggy go to Pakistan or Afganstian, is only 2 days she need. She go hug up 3 tailban leaders and hit one and dem telling he dat she know all ah dey 2,000,000 holes it have in dey desert, he go tell she NO is 2,000,001 and datz it.

She going and tur dey white house, steups at Condi, collect she 10 million US dollars and John John ain't go be dey same again. It will be called Twiggieville.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 10:17:59 PM »
 :rotfl: "Twiggieville"  :rotfl:

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 09:06:23 AM »
Bin Laden is a true desert fox, I have to see the body to believe it. What if he is dead, do you think Al qeda just going to pack up and go home "HELL NO" He is already a living martyr, this would only add fuel to an already burning fire!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 09:34:39 AM »
If allyuh MUST know the truth

Is frickin BIN LADEN whey email all dem photos of sampson 'dr hook' nanton

and who yuh tink pay off beenie for latas not to get ah run...BIN LADEN self  >:(

Allyuh remember a few years ago when de stage collapse at Machel concert??...who yuh tink cause dat??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 09:41:23 AM »

and who yuh tink pay off beenie for latas not to get ah run...BIN LADEN self  >:(

Allyuh remember a few years ago when de stage collapse at Machel concert??...who yuh tink cause dat??

I thought for sure it was stern behind all dat.  my apologies

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »

I thought for sure it was stern behind all dat.  my apologies

nah is stern dat cause dookeran to finally leave de UNC and bring back Bas
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>