March 28, 2024, 05:53:16 AM

Author Topic: who in de gold cup....need some help  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
who in de gold cup....need some help
« on: June 28, 2005, 05:17:45 PM »
hi and good day tnt massive.....its me big magician.....my son finally hook me up on the new forum....even though i kept following all the while on his thing.. small magician.....first of all let me say thanks to the people involved for this site...great job....RIGHT HEAR WHA GOING ON.....me and small magician coming up from tnt to the gold cup in miami....de last time i was there was 1997 on a music tour...so yuh know i cant remember anything...lol...i staying by a pardner...the adress is..11946 SW 10 terrace Miami, FL.....from what ah hear is bout 30 mins to the orange bowl.....we would like to hook up with fellow forumites to hang out and check the games and get the chance to meet some of you in person...seems like we all after the same ting....so if you want to go with that...please leave some contact numbers so we can get in touch......BUT THIS IS THE MAIN PART....FELLAS...ANYONE GOING UP TO BOSTON/HOUSTON FOR THE 1/4 FINALS IF TNT PROGRESS???...ANYONE DRIVING UP ??...WE ON A FULL SHOESTRING BUDGET ( and de wife giving we hell for it too...lol...but is tnt ).....if anyone have room for 2 faithfull to head to de 1/4s ...we willing to contribute someting for the trip...fuel,snacks......this is a dream come true for us...and in truth we should not be doing this....but....please let me know if we can hook up with anyone....lets play as a team...lol.....god bless ....TNT TNT TNT TNT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: who in de gold cup....need some help
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2005, 05:20:38 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>