April 27, 2024, 07:45:47 PM

Author Topic: World Cup photo shocker emerges  (Read 9193 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup photo shocker emerges
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 11:41:09 AM »
That pic could be real, but Sancho not grippin anyting.  His hand is in front of Larsson.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 12:46:42 PM »
It amazes me to see how people interprit things to suit to way it affects them,i've seen worse pictures of players appear on this website real or unreal nobody had any problems,we all had fun we laugh our belly full,i think some of us over reacting for no reason,i'm sure this not affecting Sancho because who else but us know who Sancho is,it's just a matter of do so eh like so,when Rooney step on that fella nuts everybody said he did it on purpose,i just want to say these things happen in the game all the time is just that the Camera caught these instances that make them special.   

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 01:17:50 PM »
A wha kinda battybwoy ting dat di man a deal wid? No Jamaican player woulda ever do nuttin like dat cuz dem know say when them return a yard dem woulda get crazy BULLET BULLET!! Man wi dead fi
f'ry like dat yow

Yow mi affi go warn di regge boyz dem bout this grab balls tactic Trinidad a employ cause if me deh pon di national team and mi hear say mi affi play Trinidad mi woulda haffi tek sick cause nuh man nuffi a violate man dem way deh.   :rotfl: Tell Sancho fi trim him locks cause ppl might mistake him fi bi a rastaman and dat woulda be a disgrace  :rotfl:
Smoke and Fly

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 01:26:54 PM »
Is it  realistic for a player to challenge for an aerial ball and in the process get his arm over the other player's shoulder to the extent his hand is near his testicles and what more for the player should grab the man's balls. Please note that all this happened in less than 2 seconds.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 01:31:48 PM »
dat Swedish paper just looking for an excuse fuh why we shackle dem. They eh get over it yet

why dey eh ask Larsson why he choke on so many of his chances?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2006, 02:47:07 PM »
yuh see, da is why sometimes ah doesn't even waste meh time to add to some ah assness men does be talkin here, dred anybody wid two-no wait-one eye could see that that is ah fake, also like ah next man say, it look like sancho grabbing nothing wey men privates shoudl be.....also because ah next man say it genuine, that mean it genuine.....remember de one bout Eto transfer from Barcelona???
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »
They should print this one....a*sholes...Sancho has done nothing but represent us well and be a fantastic role model..I can't believe they would try to drag his name in the mud like that...I genuinely vex...

As a graphics man myself I am also familiar with photo editing software, if you look carefully where Larson's left leg is in front of Sancho's the lighting is inconsistent, and you can clearly see a very distinct sharp edge which makes Larsson's image more 2 dimensional than 3, This effect is easily done with a clean up tool in photoshop. The ridiculously close proximity of their shoulders makes it look as though Sancho is going through his body as opposed to just making contact.

Hey dis is some poor photoshop or appeture work. Good eye Gryskywakr. That was the first thing I noticed.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2006, 04:21:20 PM »
A wha kinda battybwoy ting dat di man a deal wid? No Jamaican player woulda ever do nuttin like dat cuz dem know say when them return a yard dem woulda get crazy BULLET BULLET!! Man wi dead fi
f'ry like dat yow

Yow mi affi go warn di regge boyz dem bout this grab balls tactic Trinidad a employ cause if me deh pon di national team and mi hear say mi affi play Trinidad mi woulda haffi tek sick cause nuh man nuffi a violate man dem way deh.   :rotfl: Tell Sancho fi trim him locks cause ppl might mistake him fi bi a rastaman and dat woulda be a disgrace  :rotfl:

yuh wha talk bout gay Jamaica has the most Gays btw they are on the down low . The lady who wrote the how stella got her grooove back about her life story of going on vacation in JA and where she met some younger man etc. Well year later she found out he was gay he came out the closet. YUh island have under cover battymen every where....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 05:58:01 PM »
im sure if this was england player doin somethin to sweden it wudnt be fake
Boy gone from here nah.

Crouch is a bonafide Shitsnake!!! :devil: :devil:
TnT Patriot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2006, 07:02:59 PM »
Earlier, I made a simple observation without realizing I would add to a nonsense thread that is now in its second page. Coops had a good point..this photo eh supposed to bother nobody. Time to move on before people start to get carried away and post stuff that will make the photo look like a Da Vinci painting. We could all see de antagonism done start already...lewwe forget it and move on

my 2 cents (alright..is my second post..make dat 4 cents)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2006, 08:00:07 PM »
f'ry like dat yow

yuh wha talk bout gay Jamaica has the most Gays btw they are on the down low . The lady who wrote the how stella got her grooove back about her life story of going on vacation in JA and where she met some younger man etc. Well year later she found out he was gay he came out the closet. YUh island have under cover battymen every where....

Lol bredda, that stella dude leave Jamaica and go pon Oprah and a cry how him get run from the country. Him mek amnesty come down pon wi cause him tell the world bout how much we beat battyman out ya. And don, the battyman dem outya haffi stay undercover. Dem cant walk the street and wine up and dung pon dem onea nedda like inna Trinidad.

Mi know one catty from outya wha go High School a Trinidad and she a tell mi say a bare battyman deh ova deh and dem all admit it and a walk pon di streets like dem proud. Yuh tink dat can gwan outya?

And how u know say nuff undercover battyman outya? Sound like yuh come out ya come search fi dem.
Yuh mussy have Gay-dar  :rotfl: Stop chat fawt ya man cause is a joke fi u a chat them shit deh when Jamaica is seen as the MOST HOMOPHOBIC NATION worldwide. BOOM BYE BYE INNA SANCHO HEAD.
Smoke and Fly

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2006, 08:19:12 PM »
annnnnnnnnd another thread degenerates away from de subject!
Back in Trini...

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2006, 08:54:26 PM »
f'ry like dat yow

Lol bredda, that stella dude leave Jamaica and go pon Oprah and a cry how him get run from the country. Him mek amnesty come down pon wi cause him tell the world bout how much we beat battyman out ya. And don, the battyman dem outya haffi stay undercover. Dem cant walk the street and wine up and dung pon dem onea nedda like inna Trinidad.

Mi know one catty from outya wha go High School a Trinidad and she a tell mi say a bare battyman deh ova deh and dem all admit it and a walk pon di streets like dem proud. Yuh tink dat can gwan outya?

And how u know say nuff undercover battyman outya? Sound like yuh come out ya come search fi dem.
Yuh mussy have Gay-dar  :rotfl: Stop chat fawt ya man cause is a joke fi u a chat them shit deh when Jamaica is seen as the MOST HOMOPHOBIC NATION worldwide. BOOM BYE BYE INNA SANCHO HEAD.

this is really sad. I pray no Trini will stoop to the level of actually responding to this with more lame homophobic diatribe. We are supposed to be relatively civilized here. Plus, this is a football forum. When a football thread starts boasting about hate and calling shots on a T&T player for a stupid photo..you just have to realize what you dealing with and hope the moderators put this one out of it's misery. Lion, we have real posters on this board who cool with you when you stick to football and you know no Trini going on no reggaeboyz site and wishing death on a JA player...not even in jest. All the rivalry and ole talk should never come to that. But why try to reason with you..you don't even know what homophobic means...or I doubt you would make that boast..even though the message you are trying to convey may well be true :-\

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2006, 10:35:19 PM »
That pic is doctored- end of story...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2006, 10:44:22 PM »
f'ry like dat yow

this is really sad. I pray no Trini will stoop to the level of actually responding to this with more lame homophobic diatribe. We are supposed to be relatively civilized here. Plus, this is a football forum. When a football thread starts boasting about hate and calling shots on a T&T player for a stupid photo..you just have to realize what you dealing with and hope the moderators put this one out of it's misery. Lion, we have real posters on this board who cool with you when you stick to football and you know no Trini going on no reggaeboyz site and wishing death on a JA player...not even in jest. All the rivalry and ole talk should never come to that. But why try to reason with you..you don't even know what homophobic means...or I doubt you would make that boast..even though the message you are trying to convey may well be true :-\

Dada, mi nah wish Sancho fi dead. BOOM BYE BYE a jus Jamaican talks u cant tek dat serious(U never hear Buju song, Boom bye bye inna battybwoy head?). U really believe say mi want di man get shot inna him head? U are jus like them amnesty fools that take some of our terms literally. Eg. Burn out! Burn out nuh mean literal fire, we burn dem out metaphorically u zeet?.  We have to burn dem out though( not literally) because we dont want the children of the Nation to see two man a pram and think say that is right u zeet? and finally, Homophic, is not the right term to use cause we dont fear dem, but that is the term the world use to describe hate towards faggot u zeet so mi haffi jus work with it. U nuh see the smiley inna di message don. Pon di real though, we have to continue promote heterosexuality u zeet cause that bring forth life. If u father was gay or u mother was lesbian u wouldn't be alive today. Memba dat.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2006, 05:08:56 AM »
So allyuh didn't know that Sancho have Michael Jackson Syndrome?  De man hand changing color.  I hear that long time ago.  Now there is proof.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  All yuh know ah kicksin'  Another photojournalist havev goin crazy.  World Cup done!  We draw Sweden!  We represent welll tot the world.  Now let us get a win in 2010. Go  Soca Warriors!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2006, 10:42:35 AM »
im not sayin it not doctored but i find it hilarious how everyone is denying it ..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2006, 11:12:09 AM »
Who cares the result was 0-0. This is not accounting where there are notes to the accounts.

If there was it would say 10 men held Sweden while Sancho holds the player balls.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 01:07:46 PM »
I agree with FF... real or not this is a funny ass photo.  :rotfl:

We really had them by the balls.  :devil:

:D

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 02:08:40 PM »
and this photo is fake because many Stern John haters will say, Stern is de only man who does pull stones on the field.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »
and this photo is fake because many Stern John haters will say, Stern is de only man who does pull stones on the field.

:rotfl:  :applause:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 02:31:57 PM »
So allyuh didn't know that Sancho have Michael Jackson Syndrome?  De man hand changing color.  I hear that long time ago.  Now there is proof.   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  All yuh know ah kicksin'  Another photojournalist havev goin crazy.  World Cup done!  We draw Sweden!  We represent welll tot the world.  Now let us get a win in 2010. Go  Soca Warriors!

He face changing colour too!!!.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh lord ah love it!!....copyright Andre Samuel...
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 06:51:19 PM »
OK..Stevie Wonder would be able to tell that that picture is fake.  Come on!!!  Get a grip!!  You think if that man get squeeze so he wouldn't ah make some noise by now.  Puhlease
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 03:15:14 AM »
OK..Stevie Wonder would be able to tell that that picture is fake.  Come on!!!  Get a grip!!  You think if that man get squeeze so he wouldn't ah make some noise by now.  Puhlease

What do you mean by "Come on!!!  Get a grip!!"? Dats exactly what he's doing!

More poof that we definitely held Sweden by the balls in that game for a well deserved draw!

No wonder some of dem Sweds were crying at the end of that game!  :devil:
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 05:04:42 AM »

What do you mean by "Come on!!!  Get a grip!!"? Dats exactly what he's doing!

More poof that we definitely held Sweden by the balls in that game for a well deserved draw!

No wonder some of dem Sweds were crying at the end of that game!  :devil:

Nice play on meh words..but it look like people running outta ting tuh talk bout now.  Is 2006 and people still believing everything dat dey see/read on de internet.  Dat too sad oui.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

1]; } ?>