April 28, 2024, 03:56:45 PM

Author Topic: The TTFF does NOT want T&T football to develop!  (Read 7406 times)

truetrini

The TTFF does NOT want T&T football to develop!
« on: September 27, 2006, 10:54:54 AM »
Yes!  I say dat and anybody who say different could kiss my arse!

quick ah bending over!  In fact ah wearing meh boxers back tuh front...allyuh know what to do!

Nobody affiliated with T&T football wants it to prosper...that is nobody in de TTFF not de Special Advisor not de President..NOBODY!

Why else dey does surround deyself with ah bunch ah f**king yes men?
De same old farters who shit down de place as administators, or coaches or TD's?
De same old men who change de constitution to enable nepotism and graft and corruption to continue?
De same men who doh want anybody with fresh ideas to surface and revive de damn footballing fraternity, is de same men who created a culture of failure and dependence on a few godfathers? (and a mafia style god father ah talking about eh!)

we always have ah revolving door of coaches and TD;s....oftentimes we recycle old shit and de damn TTFF always broken, but dey does act like dem have billions, well afterall dey could afford to sell rights to games for a paltry $1.00...ent?

And dey always in hock tuh some stutterer, who claims to be de sole financier of T&T football, a true nationalist, and a lover of the beautiful game...ah wonder if he is really ah banker?

And den we have some dumb ass, backward ass, stupid no arse, foolish to a flaw, mongoloid posters and blind followers who feel he is a legit business man parlaying his position as a fooballing warlord into cash!

well when we make one step forward we make 10 backwards.

some deluded mother f**kers here feel that we football made some serious strides becasue we make ah mistake and qualify for ah world cup!  Yes ah damn mistake...we crawl in de last day ah qualifying and only do so beacuse we play ah damn intercol side name Bahrain!

yes ah vex no arse, yes ah ranting...and I could give ah flying f**k at a dunkin donut too!

We jes ceelbrated Republic Day, and one poster was wondering why man and woman posters eh congratulte each other as that was an impostant milestone in T&T's history.

well news to de masses, we still suffereing from a colonial mentality, and de so-called leaders are de most fragile egos and is dem who encouraging colonialism more dan anyone else.

we cyar continue like dis.  20/20 vision my arse.

de whole ah Trinidad want ah good f**king shaking up.  Imagine a man could just get away with unethical business dealings, kidnapping ah entire football federation and run it like he own private club.

In fact he could do what de hell he wants because he own de damn TTFF.  Anyone and anyhting that stands in his way of total control...is quickly an unceremoniously swept way, cast aside and castigated.

he lawys right and de whole f**king world is wrong.

Crime does pay, especially in trinidad and Tobago.  crime does pay especially in FIFA and de TTFF!

Listen me eh know if dis is correct eh, but I did hear dat everytine Mexico plays a team in international football, dat team's Federation automatically gets US $1,000,000!!!

Is dat why we does for de most part have mexico in we group?

I mean think about it, and dis is unverified eh, imagine we TTFF getting 1 million US dollars each time we play against mexico fuh broadcast rights...afterall Mexico is big on football...if true, wey de f**k does dat money go?  We cyar pay of T&T's greates football benefactor with some ah dat?

And what about de World cup money?  was the expenditure ah dat pubicly disclosed?  or at jes disappear like triniman in ah strip club?

Yes allyuh, I love meh country, I love meh Soca warriors BUt ah f**king hate de TTFF...when will be delivered, when god go send we we Moses to take we to de promised land...?
Or are we destined to suffer in footballing purgatory like some blasted sinners or at least until de Jack sprat?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 11:00:02 AM by truetrini »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: The TTFF does NOT want T&T football to develop!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 10:59:39 AM »
Serious talk dat dread >:( .
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline goalmember

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 11:42:34 AM »
Sigh . . .

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 11:43:06 AM »
yuh jes repeating what has been discussed before....so nutten new.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 11:46:58 AM »
I took the liberty of changing the title of the post to

The TTFF Jack Warner does NOT want T&T football to develop if he cyar make BIG money off it!
how 'bout dat now? :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 12:02:49 PM »
All well and good TT, and yes I do Agree with most of what you say..but the big problem is ....what ARE WE gonna do about it? What are the players, PFL, coaches, and all the others who can make a difference/change are willing to do for the betterment of our football. The TTFF is not the problem...is the people person who running it.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 12:03:24 PM »
The root cause of ALL our football woes is Jack Warner. I know the fools here will rush in and say he is our football godfather. If only they knew that man and his greed and dictatorial attitude many with anytype of common sense would run away from him. But alas, T&T is a society based on handouts and Jack Knows that. As such the singlemainded individuals would hardly find favor with Jack.

The greatest danger however, lurks in the shadows waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting public. His name is Alvin Corneal. But more on that later. Jack runs the TTFF like a corner rumshop that enriches him but he sees no need to improve the ambience. Hence we have people like the present president, Camps, who is so useless that if he should die today the TTFF may just run smoother.

Many live in fear of Jack pulling his money out.... But could it get worse? Maybe. But my own thoughts are that if Jack is gotten rid of our football could only get better administratively and other wise. When he pulled out of the PFL he thought it would flop. It would have had he stayed around trrying to run the PFL like how he runs the TTFF.

I await with bated breath for the day that his corrupt and destructive influence is permanently removed from our football.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 12:15:05 PM »
In fact ah wearing meh boxers back tuh front...allyuh know what to do!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Nobody affiliated with T&T football wants it to prosper...that is nobody in de TTFF not de Special Advisor not de President..NOBODY!

if t&t football prospers under the current administration, it will be DESPITE the current administration.

Listen me eh know if dis is correct eh, but I did hear dat everytine Mexico plays a team in international football, dat team's Federation automatically gets US $1,000,000!!!

I mean think about it, and dis is unverified eh, imagine we TTFF getting 1 million US dollars each time we play against mexico fuh broadcast rights...afterall Mexico is big on football...if true, wey de f**k does dat money go?  We cyar pay of T&T's greates football benefactor with some ah dat?

hold up here. it seem like $1 million USD is for advertisers to get access to the mexican market which is huge (130 million people). that access has REAL value.

broadcasting to the t&t market mightn't be worth $1 million USD but it definitely worth something.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 12:27:42 PM »

quick ah bending over!  In fact ah wearing meh boxers back tuh front...allyuh know what to do!

De same old farters who shit down de place as administators, or coaches or TD's?
De same old men who change de constitution to enable nepotism and graft and corruption to continue?
De same men who doh want anybody with fresh ideas to surface and revive de damn footballing fraternity, is de same men who created a culture of failure and dependence on a few godfathers? (and a mafia style god father ah talking about eh!)

we always have ah revolving door of coaches and TD;s....oftentimes we recycle old shit and de damn TTFF always broken, but dey does act like dem have billions, well afterall dey could afford to sell rights to games for a paltry $1.00...ent?

And dey always in hock tuh some stutterer, who claims to be de sole financier of T&T football, a true nationalist, and a lover of the beautiful game...ah wonder if he is really ah banker?

And den we have some dumb ass, backward ass, stupid no arse, foolish to a flaw, mongoloid posters and blind followers who feel he is a legit business man parlaying his position as a fooballing warlord into cash!

some deluded mother f**kers here feel that we football made some serious strides becasue we make ah mistake and qualify for ah world cup!  Yes ah damn mistake...we crawl in de last day ah qualifying and only do so beacuse we play ah damn intercol side name Bahrain!

yes ah vex no arse, yes ah ranting...and I could give ah flying f**k at a dunkin donut too!

We jes ceelbrated Republic Day, and one poster was wondering why man and woman posters eh congratulte each other as that was an impostant milestone in T&T's history.

well news to de masses, we still suffereing from a colonial mentality, and de so-called leaders are de most fragile egos and is dem who encouraging colonialism more dan anyone else.

de whole ah Trinidad want ah good f**king shaking up.  Imagine a man could just get away with unethical business dealings, kidnapping ah entire football federation and run it like he own private club.

In fact he could do what de hell he wants because he own de damn TTFF.  Anyone and anyhting that stands in his way of total control...is quickly an unceremoniously swept way, cast aside and castigated.

Crime does pay, especially in trinidad and Tobago.  crime does pay especially in FIFA and de TTFF!

And what about de World cup money?  was the expenditure ah dat pubicly disclosed?  or at jes disappear like triniman in ah strip club?

Yes allyuh, I love meh country, I love meh Soca warriors BUt ah f**king hate de TTFF...when will be delivered, when god go send we we Moses to take we to de promised land...?
Or are we destined to suffer in footballing purgatory like some blasted sinners or at least until de Jack sprat?

.....and what are you doing to help improve the current situation?  Complaining on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) helps no-one.

I see TI bringing up returning home to help the country in the General Topics forum.  Are you willing to do this to lend a hand, or are you content to sit in Virginia and bad talk people?  Not that anything is wrong with the latter choice, it just gives a lot of what you say in your diatribe much less credence.

Think about that.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
Lets write letters ,pititions and send e-mails to FIFA !!! About the tyranny we have to endure ,and what can we do .

S O S FIFA

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 01:06:13 PM »
Can't write fifa boss
Jack is Fifa, he big in that organization and had a major part in Blatter winning the post.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 01:10:48 PM »
yuh jes repeating what has been discussed before....so nutten new.

Lincoln reportedly out.  Yuh see wha happen as a result?  ;D
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2006, 01:16:45 PM »
Can't write fifa boss
Jack is Fifa, he big in that organization and had a major part in Blatter winning the post.
Why not ,ppl write to G Bush complaining about Bush lol ,so we could write FIFA about one ah they boys,who probaly not to popular cause of the heat he keeps attracting anyway  :beermug:

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2006, 02:17:56 PM »
All well and good TT, and yes I do Agree with most of what you say..but the big problem is ....what ARE WE gonna do about it? What are the players, PFL, coaches, and all the others who can make a difference/change are willing to do for the betterment of our football. The TTFF is not the problem...is the people person who running it.

Big Up!

The only way to fix it is for the sports ministry/government to intervene - get us ban by FIFA, then make de changes, but we have to have
"good" folks willing to take their places.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »
Truetrini wha happen, you vex cause you buddy Lincoln get bump or what?
or you catch a vaps  ;D

I think the TTFF does want the Football to develop.

Jack makes 10 times more money with development than without it.

Since we had the youth world cup and them make this world cup That is "Development"

That is big money!

trust me the TTFF want we to be hot like Brazil, They want all games to be played at a high standard and they want the teams to win.

They want a million Ronaldos running around so we can sell them for big money.
Of Course they want T and T football to develop.

but Wanting and doing is 2 different things.

Doing Involves

taking money and training coaches
taking money and building fields
Taking money and building clubs

wanting involves
Complaining about no money but collecting any lil gate receipts and TV money.
Going to the Govt and asking for millions
using inside position in football to get hands on tickets for resale at a profit

of Course they want TTFF football to develop but are they able to develop it...no.

Did the TTFF Develop, Stern John, Dwight Yorke, Russel latapy etc.
Or did they just try to maximize the financial benefits based on these players ability?

The biggest problem with Trinidad and Tobago football is not so much the TTFF but more so that we are amatures stuck in a professional world.

Our professional league is only 5-10 years old, In England there are teams that were founded in 1800's before our country was even born.

We as a country are not serious about development on the whole.
Football is just a by product.

Imagine water does still "GO" in Trinidad
Police does still give excuse that "we have no Vehicle" for emergency call
When Rain fall the big drain does always overflow.
Pot Holes does carh fix

if you want development do not look at the TTFF

Look at the clubs

W Connection, jabloteh, Joe Public

look at them when Big shot owners stop putting money into the club and they have to depend on gate receipts and player transfers to fund people work like the coaches.

Then you will see development.

You aint hear what the man say.

These PFL teams training and them aint even have no nets, The field water logged and muddy ;D

let me give you a good analogy to make it seem simple

If you is a farmer but your own Hi Lo, in the morning when you wake up will you go out in the field and toil the soil in the Hot sun or will you walk into the Hi Lo and pick up a Big Red and a Kiss Cake.

The owners of these teams have money to keep them afloat.
Development is not a requirement.
If Jabloteh develops more better players? Does the coach get a bigger salary, does the team get bigger receipts.
yes they have youth teams in development, but is the entire franchise depending on the Develpment of said players.

Compare jabloteh development to the devolpment of a team in Holland ( a reknowned youth development location) In Holland one Klivert one Robben can be the difference between 10 -15 million dollars, that will pay salary for everybody from Toilet cleaner to Club manager for 2 -3 years. It can be the difference between you paying your Mortgage and homelessness.

In the morning when you walk up a Farmer from Jabloteh and a Farmer from Holland and you say you going to "DEVELOP" good crops of good players, Who toiling hard who day, who going the extra mile.
Who you think.

The TTFF does not need to Develop Football.
In Fact the TTFF does not have to develop TnT Football it is the job of football clubs!

When will TnT Football Clubs "DEVELOP" good players, when some one life depends on it.

A job is something you do because you have to do it to make money and survive in this world.

Who is Trinidad can actually say that my job is to develop football talent?

Who can say that?

Who in Trinidad can say that if I do not develop this player I will not get a salary, I will not pay my mortagage, I will not have money for retirement.

I really wish I can meet on of this people so they can show me the players they developed, they can show how much money they got over they years and the standard of living they were able to maintain based on said development!

The TTFF is an amature organization.
A group of pardners who does lime,
Have a lil meeting now and then, Control people who like to be in charge, who like to walk around town with a TTFF polo shirt,
Men who glad to get a lil free pass to attend a lil game and thing.

Where in this Job description you see "Development"

In this world you get what you want.

Jack Warner wanted TnT to make a World Cup and by hook no crook he fight and fight until we make it.
He went from 1 spot to 2 to 3 to 4. he get world class coach, he even get a charter plane to take them players to bahrain. He did not stop until he make it.

Show me one person in trinidad who Job it is to "Develop" Players !!!!!!
We dont have it because we dont want it!

True Trini ask yourself this Question.

If Gally (A well know good coach) come to 100 Trinidadians and said each one of you has to pay me $100 a week for the next 10 years that will be 5.2 Million TT, With that money I am going to concentrate on developing 25 current 10 year old who by the time they turn 20 will be so good we can sell them for millions millions more. Who would put the money.
And we talking about 5K TT a year which is small money, Man does spend more on KFC over a year.
Gally quicker to end up in St Ann's than to get a check from any body in Trinidad.

If you ask this question in football "Developed" countries you likely to hear people say if I gave you $200 a week can you develop 50 players.

Amature vs professional.

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 03:17:31 PM »
KND2 - What in your opinion is our federation responsibility, if not to foster the growth and development of our ballers and de football in general? They may not be responsible for the day to day aspect of a player training, but they have to work aggressively to create an environment that will allow clubs to focus intellegiently on player development. It is the federation's responsibility to make things better, if they are not willing to do so than they MUST move on. Remember a federation is a country's footballing government, if the nation football in shit - chances are de federation f**king up, or in our case JW f**King up.

As regards your comment about JW fighting hard to get us to de WC, JW didn't get us to de WC - our players did - unless yuh saying he paid for us to get there, and I don't mean he pay de airfare, ah referring to bribes, and kick-backs  :devil:.

Since JW reign, our football in T&T have seen a major decline in attendance even with a JW inspired pro league. Our players don't have the type of passion like Gally, Spann and others had at a time when players didn't play for paper, only pride. The only person to truly benefit from our football is JW.

An hear nah - if Villa didn't come to T&T when they did chances are the world would not have looked towards us for talent, and JW had nothing to do with that, he only capitalized on it. Prior to de Villa trip the only Trinibagonians I can remember playing full pro ball was Stephen David and John Granville (Cosmos), and Russell in JA, and a bunch playing semi-pro in small leagues in the States (correct me if I am wrong).

Clubs today are faced with the same problems as clubs in the past - no sponsorship etc. JW have big business in T&T only supporting his international productions/games to his benefit. As I have said before JW served a purpose, but has outlived his usefullness. Time to resign Mr. Warner.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2006, 07:28:58 PM »
One of our best teams was the 1974 World Cup team, how was the development program run for those players in their youth days.

Who was our Technical director that constructed those development programs to develop players like De Leon, Cummings, Steve David. Archie etc, I would say that the system we had in place was great, because to produce so many talented players was a great plan at that time.

Being able to produce so many great players in those days and compare to now we somewhat went in reverse.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2006, 07:42:03 PM »
Truetrini wha happen, you vex cause you buddy Lincoln get bump or what?
or you catch a vaps  ;D

I think the TTFF does want the Football to develop.

Jack makes 10 times more money with development than without it.

Since we had the youth world cup and them make this world cup That is "Development"

That is big money!

trust me the TTFF want we to be hot like Brazil, They want all games to be played at a high standard and they want the teams to win.

They want a million Ronaldos running around so we can sell them for big money.
Of Course they want T and T football to develop.

but Wanting and doing is 2 different things.

Doing Involves

taking money and training coaches
taking money and building fields
Taking money and building clubs

wanting involves
Complaining about no money but collecting any lil gate receipts and TV money.
Going to the Govt and asking for millions
using inside position in football to get hands on tickets for resale at a profit

of Course they want TTFF football to develop but are they able to develop it...no.

Did the TTFF Develop, Stern John, Dwight Yorke, Russel latapy etc.
Or did they just try to maximize the financial benefits based on these players ability?

The biggest problem with Trinidad and Tobago football is not so much the TTFF but more so that we are amatures stuck in a professional world.

Our professional league is only 5-10 years old, In England there are teams that were founded in 1800's before our country was even born.

We as a country are not serious about development on the whole.
Football is just a by product.

Imagine water does still "GO" in Trinidad
Police does still give excuse that "we have no Vehicle" for emergency call
When Rain fall the big drain does always overflow.
Pot Holes does carh fix

if you want development do not look at the TTFF

Look at the clubs

W Connection, jabloteh, Joe Public

look at them when Big shot owners stop putting money into the club and they have to depend on gate receipts and player transfers to fund people work like the coaches.

Then you will see development.

You aint hear what the man say.

These PFL teams training and them aint even have no nets, The field water logged and muddy ;D

let me give you a good analogy to make it seem simple

If you is a farmer but your own Hi Lo, in the morning when you wake up will you go out in the field and toil the soil in the Hot sun or will you walk into the Hi Lo and pick up a Big Red and a Kiss Cake.

The owners of these teams have money to keep them afloat.
Development is not a requirement.
If Jabloteh develops more better players? Does the coach get a bigger salary, does the team get bigger receipts.
yes they have youth teams in development, but is the entire franchise depending on the Develpment of said players.

Compare jabloteh development to the devolpment of a team in Holland ( a reknowned youth development location) In Holland one Klivert one Robben can be the difference between 10 -15 million dollars, that will pay salary for everybody from Toilet cleaner to Club manager for 2 -3 years. It can be the difference between you paying your Mortgage and homelessness.

In the morning when you walk up a Farmer from Jabloteh and a Farmer from Holland and you say you going to "DEVELOP" good crops of good players, Who toiling hard who day, who going the extra mile.
Who you think.

The TTFF does not need to Develop Football.
In Fact the TTFF does not have to develop TnT Football it is the job of football clubs!

When will TnT Football Clubs "DEVELOP" good players, when some one life depends on it.

A job is something you do because you have to do it to make money and survive in this world.

Who is Trinidad can actually say that my job is to develop football talent?

Who can say that?

Who in Trinidad can say that if I do not develop this player I will not get a salary, I will not pay my mortagage, I will not have money for retirement.

I really wish I can meet on of this people so they can show me the players they developed, they can show how much money they got over they years and the standard of living they were able to maintain based on said development!

The TTFF is an amature organization.
A group of pardners who does lime,
Have a lil meeting now and then, Control people who like to be in charge, who like to walk around town with a TTFF polo shirt,
Men who glad to get a lil free pass to attend a lil game and thing.

Where in this Job description you see "Development"

In this world you get what you want.

Jack Warner wanted TnT to make a World Cup and by hook no crook he fight and fight until we make it.
He went from 1 spot to 2 to 3 to 4. he get world class coach, he even get a charter plane to take them players to bahrain. He did not stop until he make it.

Show me one person in trinidad who Job it is to "Develop" Players !!!!!!
We dont have it because we dont want it!

True Trini ask yourself this Question.

If Gally (A well know good coach) come to 100 Trinidadians and said each one of you has to pay me $100 a week for the next 10 years that will be 5.2 Million TT, With that money I am going to concentrate on developing 25 current 10 year old who by the time they turn 20 will be so good we can sell them for millions millions more. Who would put the money.
And we talking about 5K TT a year which is small money, Man does spend more on KFC over a year.
Gally quicker to end up in St Ann's than to get a check from any body in Trinidad.

If you ask this question in football "Developed" countries you likely to hear people say if I gave you $200 a week can you develop 50 players.

Amature vs professional.

Good article KND. Very good. Our country may be showing small but powerful  currents of hope if thinking like this starts to spread extensively. This forum is a start and some future movers and shakers are reading this now I hope. Congrats  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2006, 09:39:37 PM »
.....and what are you doing to help improve the current situation?  Complaining on the internet (or anywhere else for that matter) helps no-one.

I see TI bringing up returning home to help the country in the General Topics forum.  Are you willing to do this to lend a hand, or are you content to sit in Virginia and bad talk people?  Not that anything is wrong with the latter choice, it just gives a lot of what you say in your diatribe much less credence.

Think about that.

If omplaing on the internet or anywhere else is useless, then what de hell ah could do eh?  My grouse is not only with the TTFF itis with our society as a whole.  You call it bad talk?  How is it bad talk?  Am i disparaging without cause or am i right in my assertions?

if I am right then it is deemed criticism and not jes mauvais langue!  Yuh asking what i am prepared to do...what about you?  I have written numerous letters and even called to voice my concerns and disdain.  Newpapers, internet, this forum, that forum, and so on.  I feel like john de baptist....like a voice crying out in de wilderness....who hearing?  am i wrong or was it you who stared we on ah letter writing blitz tuh latas asking him to come back and play for de team?

So what wrong with ah concerted and prolonged letter writing campaign to change hings...at least that is some action...ent?

And why should i return to live in a land that is full ah nonsense management at so many levels?  My heart yearns for T&T constantly, but my brain tells me to cool meh jets!

I feel if I go back to live in T&T I go commit crimes adn misdemanours on a grand scale.

T&T need a good purging.

KND, how can you assert that jack and dem want T&T football to prosper?

Dat doh make sense, if they did, we would have been to a world cup before, and we would have proper management and a youth program in place.  we would have surrounded ourselves with competence and confidence.  Show me dat!

What we have breds is ah set ah bobol man running tings.

nuff man here does bad talk de government about CPEP and such...well i doing de same when it comes to Football.
I agree with de damn dunce ass governement..no money for football unless de TTFF fully acountable..and dat ah a red ass on black Jack yuh go never see, unless he get Michael jackson disease and start whitening!

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 01:06:37 PM »
Truetrini,

Where have you been? In a coma? In a cave, with your fingers in your ears and eyes closed? The TTFF is such a joke and we the fans are all culpable. I said it. ALL OF US ARE CULPABLE!!!!

Why? Because we never do anything to affect change. Nothing except talk and talk and talk. I was running TTFOL back in 1996 and people wanted to get change in the organisation. One time I turned the front page of the site black because Oliver Camps was re-elected/appointed in protest but nothing has been done.

There is no pressure to make any changes in the organisation. No fans protesting the games, no online petitions and follow through. No government committees, nothing. I think the reason is  because we are truly not a Sport loving people. If we had true passion for the game there would be more outcry; their would be more accoutability.  Right now there are less than a handfull of journalist who really try to make put Warner's feet to the fire. Other than that it is a free ride for Jack and his family.

I remember seeing a Falkirk newsletter put out by their supporters demonizing their chairman a few years ago. This is long before Latapy when they were languishing in the second division. I mean they made this man look like the second coming of Hitler. The trust eventually replaced him and look where they are now. The fans are the ones who really put pressure on the organization the change.

However we T&T fans don't care, we will still pack the stadium when T&T plays and go back to our little corners to complain that we should not have spent $200.00 for the uncovered stands. The same ones who would spend all that money see T&T play would not spend a dime to see a pro-league game where men are really scrunting to make a living.

Trinidad gets to World Cup with a coach that Jack brings in and we seem to go to sleep. We forget how much he ripped us off with tickets and hotel accomodations. How we could not buy our own national jerseys because the supplier he signed the contract with didnot think the fans would order much. Our response: Grumble then silence. Why: T&T played good.  We forget the dark days when we had so much promise only to come up short because the organization was not there. Our response: Grumble and then silence. Why: Who cares? We forget that there are games on in the pro-league because we never attend them. Our response:???? We pretend to care about football but nobody (corporate or otherwise) is willing to put in a dollar to build one academy to  help develop football.

Thats right Truetrini the TTFF does not want T&T football to develop. They live in a bubble. What is our excuse?
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2006, 03:24:57 PM »
the current player impasse is further evidence dat de TTFF is ah pure monkey shines organization.

And Mark, if I could ask, why yuh let TTFOL die?
Apathy?

And me eh want tuh hear, de I didnt have time excuse, if yuh was on ah crusade den yuh coulda hand it over to someone else.
I remember the black page, yuh doh remember me emailing you from NY when ah was teaching in Dowling College?

I guess we the fans responsible jes like de Iraqi people was responsible for Saddam Hussein, or de N Koreans responsible for Kim Jong Il.?

steups. 

Jack have he supporters and he detractors...what saving Jack is not apathy from fans, is de system de TTFF operating under and the protection FIFA affords.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 03:31:47 PM by truetrini »

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2006, 03:36:48 PM »
...what saving Jack is not apathy from fans, is de system de TTFF operating under and the protection FIFA affords.
when MORE people from ALL around the world accept this FACT and demand change, maybe FIFA will come clean.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2006, 03:38:11 PM »
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Boy like you did get a inside track on the bachanal...or you is a seeier man

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2006, 06:39:35 PM »
TrueTrini pick some Lotto numbers for me please. ;)

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2006, 10:34:04 PM »
ah cyar pick lotto numbers, but ah go post ah real nice inside scoop one day soon for allyuh.

all dem asses here who does worship jack in de box....go have more excuses.

is ah good ting computers have keyboard for man to type, because some men here lips press up against Jack Warner bamsee dat dey cyar talk.

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 01:51:55 AM »
ah cyar pick lotto numbers, but ah go post ah real nice inside scoop one day soon for allyuh.

all dem asses here who does worship jack in de box....go have more excuses.

is ah good ting computers have keyboard for man to type, because some men here lips press up against Jack Warner bamsee dat dey cyar talk.

LOL another classic TT post  :rotfl:
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2007, 03:27:21 AM »
Some very good discussion going on in here
KND2 and Baygo Boy have some good points, but this one by Coach hit de nail on de head for me.

One of our best teams was the 1974 World Cup team, how was the development program run for those players in their youth days.
Who was our Technical director that constructed those development programs to develop players like De Leon, Cummings, Steve David. Archie etc, I would say that the system we had in place was great, because to produce so many talented players was a great plan at that time.
Being able to produce so many great players in those days and compare to now we somewhat went in reverse.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »

ahhh yeaah forgot to take the meds again!

Kicks aside we hear yuh dread, I feel the same way and it would take a collective effort to get rid of them. What is the first step to the revolution?

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
Lets write letters ,pititions and send e-mails to FIFA !!! About the tyranny we have to endure ,and what can we do .

S O S FIFA

FIFA is just as currupted as Jack and he yes men a.k.a TTFF. why u think jack still dey after da whole thing with de world cup tickets an dem.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2007, 01:25:23 PM »
I agree that there seem to be elements within Trinidad and Tobago's administrative structure that are hampering the development of footbal in the country. However, having said that, I'm not sure if it's not so much that the TTFF doesn't want our football to develop as that it (T&T's football development) is not very high on TTFF's list of priorities. It seems as if people like our esteemed friend friend Austin 'Jack' Warner is more interested in his own personal fortune and "what's in it for him" than the actual growth of the sport in our country. This mindset seems to be quite pervasive and is not limited to football alone. All one has to do is to look at the international laughing stock that is the WICB and one will see the same same problems or ones similar to those currently being experienced by the TTFF.

The only solution to the problems currently plaguing the administration of football in our country is a fundamental change in the mentality and corporate culture of the TTFF. This will not will not happen overnight and will take some time.

1]; } ?>