April 18, 2024, 11:25:43 AM

Author Topic: Concacaf Digicel Cup 2006 in Jamaica - Group D Today  (Read 9241 times)

Offline bana2166

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Concacaf Digicel Cup 2006 in Jamaica - Group D Today
« on: September 27, 2006, 04:29:47 PM »
CONCACAF Digicel Cup 2006 in Jamaica - Group D

27.9.2006   Haiti - St. Vincent/Grenadines   Kingston, JAM
27.9.2006   Jamaica - St. Lucia                   Kingston, JAM

Does anybody Happen to know the result? thanks

Offline killadrilla

• Jr. Warrior
  • King Thierry
    • View Profile
Re: Concacaf Digicel Cup 2006 in Jamaica - Group D Today
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
dem have any kind of website for the digicel cup?? i having trouble getting info on dat.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »
The reggaeboyz site says that Haiti was leading SVG 1-0 at half time.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:55:12 PM »
Haiti win 4-0

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 07:08:58 PM »
JA leading St. Lucia 4-0 at Half-time.
Smoke and Fly

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »
JA leading St. Lucia 4-0 at Half-time.
Like I said earlier Lionpaw. I know the REGGAE BOYZ will top this group.
jjbrown

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 11:13:06 PM »
2099, like yuh didnt hear Haiti score line also. JA have to contend with Haiti because Haiti have something to prove. I hope JA feels the same way. If they dont but rather rely on "the air of superiority" they could get dey ass buss.  Haiti hungry and fit, JA better also show hunger mixed with xperience or else they goose cook and curry....
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2006, 01:46:27 AM »
Results :

Jamaica - St Lucia 4-0
Haiti - St. Vincent & the Grenadines 4-0

In group C ;

US Virgin Islands - Bermuda  0-6

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2006, 09:02:08 AM »
2099, like yuh didnt hear Haiti score line also. JA have to contend with Haiti because Haiti have something to prove. I hope JA feels the same way. If they dont but rather rely on "the air of superiority" they could get dey ass buss.  Haiti hungry and fit, JA better also show hunger mixed with xperience or else they goose cook and curry....
Sorry I did not say something about Haiti score. But it took Haiti all of 90 mins to score 4 goals against St. Vincent and Jamaica 30 mins to score 4 goals. The second half was just boring football with Jamaica playing around with the ball and almost giving St. Lucia one or two chances at our goal. And Haiti can't buss Jamaica's ass. In my lifetime, so far, I can't recall Haiti beating Jamaica at "THE OFFICE". 
You talking about "THE OFFICE" where the REGGAE BOYZ have an unbeaten record of 54 games. And at least 40% of the REGGAE BOYZ last night played their first international.

jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2006, 09:14:02 AM »
Sorry I did not say something about Haiti score. But it took Haiti all of 90 mins to score 4 goals against St. Vincent and Jamaica 30 mins to score 4 goals. The second half was just boring football with Jamaica playing around with the ball and almost giving St. Lucia one or two chances at our goal. And Haiti can't buss Jamaica's ass. In my lifetime, so far, I can't recall Haiti beating Jamaica at "THE OFFICE". 
You talking about "THE OFFICE" where the REGGAE BOYZ have an unbeaten record of 54 games. And at least 40% of the REGGAE BOYZ last night played their first international.

St. Vincent stronger than St. Lucia though Jamaica2099, dont figet dat.
Smoke and Fly

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2006, 09:16:07 AM »

True, indeed JA  have a good record in de office and on any given day Haiti not "supposed" to beat JA but when yuh dealing with a team who has had fair showings at various levels recently doubled by the fact that it have to be JA that does displace them everytime around, it becomes a match that JA have to take as serious as their opponent and I have the feeling that Haiti comin to eat food....So the question is what JA comin wid because Haiti aint got nothing to lose... Is either JA comin to hurt Haiti early or allow them to hang around like if they are equals and then JA will get poison... :P :P :P
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2006, 09:31:53 AM »

True, indeed JA  have a good record in de office and on any given day Haiti not "supposed" to beat JA but when yuh dealing with a team who has had fair showings at various levels recently doubled by the fact that it have to be JA that does displace them everytime around, it becomes a match that JA have to take as serious as their opponent and I have the feeling that Haiti comin to eat food....So the question is what JA comin wid because Haiti aint got nothing to lose... Is either JA comin to hurt Haiti early or allow them to hang around like if they are equals and then JA will get poison... :P :P :P

True ting u a talk still. From Panama beat wi inna "The Office" mi keep quiet and calm when we play a Stadium.
Smoke and Fly

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2006, 09:39:47 AM »

Like i said, with about 40% of the REGGAE BOYZ playing their first international and will want to impress the coach for a first team spot. So it won't be easy for Haiti in THE OFFICE. So they are the ones that will have to come good. Also the Jamaica National Premier league started some weeks ago and their are some club team members on the REGGAE BOYZ squad who know each other plus go back and forth from club to national training. I just don't see it getting easy for the Haitians on Sunday, even though they will qualify for the second round.    
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2006, 09:44:00 AM »

True ting u a talk still. From Panama beat wi inna "The Office" mi keep quiet and calm when we play a Stadium.
Lionpaw! I understand you being cautious, but since I calculate by using past history to the present I just don't see the REGGAE BOYZ losing any of these matches.
Or is the fact that you have something against Carl Brown?
jjbrown

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2006, 02:49:36 PM »

i tayght ja lost 2 panama last year in da office
                                      1:2 (0:1) 
FIFA WC 2006 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF Zone  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 04.09.2004

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2006, 11:29:04 PM »

Like i said, with about 40% of the REGGAE BOYZ playing their first international and will want to impress the coach for a first team spot. So it won't be easy for Haiti in THE OFFICE. So they are the ones that will have to come good. Also the Jamaica National Premier league started some weeks ago and their are some club team members on the REGGAE BOYZ squad who know each other plus go back and forth from club to national training. I just don't see it getting easy for the Haitians on Sunday, even though they will qualify for the second round.     

well for what its worth, I rather JA vs Trini anyday than Cuba or Haiti. We stadium would have more people in it  and that have to be the biggest grude match or concacaf derby if yuh please. At the end of the day Trini still have a stigma about playing JA and I pussonally feel if we beat JA (confidence wise) we could win de world cup.  Im sure JA might feel the same way and dat is why it would be a good game.  We have to play in Trini first then we could go down in de office... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
  • Allez Le Rouge et Bleu!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2006, 06:49:02 AM »
unfortunately not all good news has come from the CFU Digicel Cup....

Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) condemns robbery of Haitian supporter at CONCACAF Digicel Cup.

Observer Reporter

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has condemned the robbery of a Haitian football supporter at Barbican football field in St Andrew yesterday.

According to the JFF, Haitian supporter Jean Robert Fleurima was reportedly held up at gunpoint by a gunman and robbed of an undetermined sum of money - metres from the Haitian team's training venue - during a session yesterday morning.

Allegations are that the man was robbed of an estimated US$1,000 to US$2,000.

JFF press officer Garth Willaims told the Observer that the Federation denounces the incident, even though the person robbed was neither a player nor official.

"We really regret this sort of incident and condemn it, especially because it has offended one of our visiting neighbours," he said.

"We're trying deal with it right now as the police are on top of things, so hopefully they get to the bottom of the matter and let the visiting Haitians feel a little more secure while they're here.," he added.

Williams said the victim is one of 26 Haitians currently in the Island to support their team in the Digicel Caribbean Cup.

"The Haitian Football Federation requested immigration clearance for 51 persons... however, the JFF is responsible only for 25 (players and official), with the Haitian Federation taking care of the remaining 26 that came in their company," Williams disclosed.

"What happened though was that one of the members of that 26 that we are not responsible for was robbed of an undetermined sum of money and a bag which contained some valuables, while the Haitains were training at the Barbican field," Williams explained.

Haiti, St Lucia, St Vicent and the Grenadines, along with hosts Jamaica, are competing in Group D of the competition which is being staged at the National Stadium. The top two teams will advance to the second round.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2006, 07:06:40 AM »

Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) condemns robbery of Haitian supporter at CONCACAF Digicel Cup.

Observer Reporter

The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has condemned the robbery of a Haitian football supporter at Barbican football field in St Andrew yesterday.

According to the JFF, Haitian supporter Jean Robert Fleurima was reportedly held up at gunpoint by a gunman and robbed of an undetermined sum of money - metres from the Haitian team's training venue - during a session yesterday morning.

JFF press officer Garth Willaims told the Observer that the Federation denounces the incident, even though the person robbed was neither a player nor official.

"We really regret this sort of incident and condemn it, especially because it has offended one of our visiting neighbours," he said.

"We're trying deal with it right now as the police are on top of things, so hopefully they get to the bottom of the matter and let the visiting Haitians feel a little more secure while they're here.," he added.

Williams said the victim is one of 26 Haitians currently in the Island to support their team in the Digicel Caribbean Cup.

"The Haitian Football Federation requested immigration clearance for 51 persons... however, the JFF is responsible only for 25 (players and official), with the Haitian Federation taking care of the remaining 26 that came in their company," Williams disclosed.

"What happened though was that one of the members of that 26 that we are not responsible for was robbed of an undetermined sum of money and a bag which contained some valuables, while the Haitains were training at the Barbican field," Williams explained.

Haiti, St Lucia, St Vicent and the Grenadines, along with hosts Jamaica, are competing in Group D of the competition which is being staged at the National Stadium. The top two teams will advance to the second round.

That is a shame.

I heard one of the youths on the Bajan U16 was robbed while he was here. Crime is out of hand in the many parts of the Caribbean.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2006, 09:17:45 AM »

Observer Reporter

Like I told my friends this morning  :rotfl:. All this happening under Boneless Boxhill and his Cowardly Crew of Cronies. Another blemish on his Terrible Termsheet.
jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2006, 11:05:14 AM »

Observer Reporter

Like I told my friends this morning  :rotfl:. All this happening under Boneless Boxhill and his Cowardly Crew of Cronies. Another blemish on his Terrible Termsheet.

Wha Boxhill haffi do with man getting rob?
Smoke and Fly

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2006, 12:24:55 PM »

Observer Reporter

Wha Boxhill haffi do with man getting rob?

He sent the 'tief'  :angel: :devil:

So Jamaica tief we?  ;D
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2006, 04:03:17 PM »
As the host nation the JFF is responsible for the accomodations, security and welfare of the guest teams. Boxhill is the President of the JFF.
Need I say more. 
jjbrown

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2006, 04:49:41 PM »
Haiti's up 7:0 in the second half against St.Lucia
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 05:43:30 PM by Flash7 »

Offline Flash7

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2006, 06:03:19 PM »
Haiti won 7:1 over St. Lucia, the Haitians qualify for Group H
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 06:15:38 PM by Flash7 »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2006, 07:50:31 PM »
Haiti won 7:1 over St. Lucia, the Haitians qualify for Group H
I guess Trinis will be happy to know that St. Vincent leading the REGGAE BOYZ 2-1.
jjbrown

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2006, 07:53:46 PM »
How much time remainning
Warrior For Life !!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2006, 07:55:30 PM »
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2006, 08:08:40 PM »
How much time remainning
5 minutes.
St. Vincent UPSET the REGGAE BOYZ 2-1 in THE OFFICE. Depending on the St. Vincent /St. Lucia game on Sunday Jamaica will have to beat Haiti. :bringiton:  :challenge:
jjbrown

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2006, 08:33:31 PM »
haha...    come on haiti! and st vincent!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2006, 08:44:57 PM »
we have to carful we got knocked out of the 2003 gold cup by cuba and made to the WC. let watch  real JA close now
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>