April 25, 2024, 02:58:18 PM

Author Topic: Reggae Allstars  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Reggae Allstars
« on: September 29, 2006, 04:11:33 PM »
Has anyone heard this tune "Reggae Allstars". Isasha and all of the local reggae artistes singing a medley. It real hot !

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Reggae Allstars
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 04:16:48 PM »
you relllllllll late dan
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 05:17:33 PM »
How long that out ?

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 06:05:55 PM »
big song on de riddim is de KMC  caller I.D.
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 07:22:03 PM »
big song on de riddim is de KMC  caller I.D.

nah boss wrong riddim...the KMC on de rocket launcher riddim and de reggae allstars on de stiff riddim

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 10:47:37 AM »
http://audiomaxxx.com/v2/product_info.php?products_id=13492

Checkout that for samples.

But I eh find it all that... the rocket launcher riddim much better

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 11:03:13 AM »
It on jungle juice ....but me ein't like it to much  :-\ and ar ein't like how they keep saying selassi is the most high that just silly  ;D

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 10:30:27 AM »

the reggae all stars tune wicked and the kmc tune is on the rocket launcher riddim

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 01:26:31 PM »
Has anyone heard this tune "Reggae Allstars". Isasha and all of the local reggae artistes singing a medley. It real hot !

I heard it once long time and now I finally got it. It sound good still. Trini catchin up Guyana in the reggae.
Smoke and Fly

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2006, 07:36:00 AM »

I heard it once long time and now I finally got it. It sound good still. Trini catchin up Guyana in the reggae.
Guyana have one artist so all of a sudden Trinidad is ketching  up wid Guyana? Paw yu does talk f**kery nuh rass.  Name 2 reggae artist out of Guyana ?    I gurantee yu cya name 2 but here yu trying to come up wid some bullshit bout Trinidad trying to ketch up?.. boi doh get mi cross early this morning eh..
war..

Black Lives Matter..

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2006, 06:45:06 PM »

Guyana have one artist so all of a sudden Trinidad is ketching  up wid Guyana? Paw yu does talk f**kery nuh rass.  Name 2 reggae artist out of Guyana ?    I gurantee yu cya name 2 but here yu trying to come up wid some bullshit bout Trinidad trying to ketch up?.. boi doh get mi cross early this morning eh..
war..

Bredda, honestly, none of the Trini artistes are known out of Trinidad. Mi a tell u the truth. I never hear one Trini artist song play out here unless I mix the culture CD and sell it. Natural Blacks is a heavyhitter in reggae out here don trust me. Many artistes out here not even on his level. Plus, listen to some First Born. Is a group from Guyana also where all the members are first children. They have couple tune that soon take over JA by storm. Them videos on crazy local cable station countdowns. Plus u have Timeka Marshall(sexy female) whose video debut out here recently to good reviews. Many of our own reggae artists travel to Guyana to voice tunes on riddims the Guyanese Vizions sounds studio are creating so trust me it deeper than u think. I'm not hatin on trini reggae and if u read mi post good u see that I didn't say u were trying to catch up Guayana. I said u were catchin up Guyana.
Smoke and Fly

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2006, 08:36:13 AM »
to be honest Paw Mi nuh rate natural dat Much . Natural also is not rated highly innah de carribean ..he have a couple of tracks but dats it,  de album flop big time...  I aint rating de Trini artist because I was born there.. But if yu listen to Isasha , Khari , Marlon dem gwan good there voice is really good . Lyricaly I will say dey are kind of poor , but dey pretty decent when it come to riding de riddim. Outside of Jamaica I will say Panama tek de cake when it comes to Reggae but Guyana ? mi nuh know.  Natural nuh mek it man , I rather listen to terry Gajraj( he is a Guyanese Indian singer ) Than Natural..  I heard about Timeka but havent heard her track as yet, and first Born I taught dey were Yardies , dem gwan good from long time.. But anyway , look out for de yute cal Zeb him soon mash up de place and a Haitian Yute call Sael..
easy..war..

Black Lives Matter..

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2006, 06:47:10 PM »
to be honest Paw Mi nuh rate natural dat Much . Natural also is not rated highly innah de carribean ..he have a couple of tracks but dats it,  de album flop big time...  I aint rating de Trini artist because I was born there.. But if yu listen to Isasha , Khari , Marlon dem gwan good there voice is really good . Lyricaly I will say dey are kind of poor , but dey pretty decent when it come to riding de riddim. Outside of Jamaica I will say Panama tek de cake when it comes to Reggae but Guyana ? mi nuh know.  Natural nuh mek it man , I rather listen to terry Gajraj( he is a Guyanese Indian singer ) Than Natural..  I heard about Timeka but havent heard her track as yet, and first Born I taught dey were Yardies , dem gwan good from long time.. But anyway , look out for de yute cal Zeb him soon mash up de place and a Haitian Yute call Sael..
easy..war..

Mi see wha u a say. But with Panama, dem take the cake when it comes to dancehall. Dem have some tuff dancehall tune but mi nuh really hear dem culture. Natural get nuff nuff props out here. Believe me. Many people out here surprise when they hear he is not a Jamaican the way how him spit the culture. I doubt his album was promoted as much as it would be if he was signed to a jamaican label or UK or USA-based reggae label. About timeka, trust me ppl talkin bout har video out here like crazy. I dont know if she is going to take the biz by storm but she got potential. I see ISasha link up with Morgan Heritage to do a tune. Him should try promote that out here nuff cause Morgan Heritage in a class by themself. "Collabing" with them can only bring success if u tek advantage of it.
Smoke and Fly

1]; } ?>