April 25, 2024, 10:33:41 AM

Author Topic: World to see T&T Pro League  (Read 18065 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: World to see T&T Pro League
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2006, 08:25:40 PM »
game over
Warrior For Life !!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2006, 08:27:29 PM »
what was de final scoreline?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2006, 08:29:18 PM »
First of All Great effort by the filming crew as well as the IT dept of the T&TPL for the first broadcast.......

We have no commentating yet but the quality of the stream was good as well as the filming....

WE are heading in the right direction.....

If none of the TV channels doh want to carry the games...they will be forced to eventually by market demand.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 29, 2006, 08:29:41 PM »
Obviously de team in Green win.  Ah guessin daz W Connection.  Would be nice to have some audio.  Guess dey rollin out dis LIVE feed ting in instalments.  At least we get to see de game.  But without knowin de players it hard to know wha de hell goin on.

Kudos to TT Pro League for gettin this kinda up and runnin in de first place.  Plenty improvements left to come tho.  Now dat ah watchin de presentation ceremony..ah kinda glad it eh have no commentary now so dat ah doh have to cover meh ears lissen to Anil.

Just a lil observation.  Dis is de professional football league.  Is a FINAL.  I assumin Anil is de MC.  But he coastin a short pants, juhzzey and sneakers wit a towel over he shoulder and doin de MC ting.  He should move lil more professional in he attire on dese occasions.  Now if Anil read dis or it come to he attention, ah might well get a big steupes on he show but if yuh doin de ting Anil ...do it right breds.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 08:33:18 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
have some nice women dey boy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2006, 08:43:34 PM »
have some nice women dey boy
One of the greatest benefits of living here. ;D

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »

Just a lil observation.  Dis is de professional football league.  Is a FINAL.  I assumin Anil is de MC.  But he coastin a short pants, juhzzey and sneakers wit a towel over he shoulder and doin de MC ting.  He should move lil more professional in he attire on dese occasions.  Now if Anil read dis or it come to he attention, ah might well get a big steupes on he show but if yuh doin de ting Anil ...do it right breds.

'los yuh hada give him ah pass on he attire...cause he come straight from maracas tuh MC de game...  8)
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2006, 12:49:28 AM »
must admit, ah watch plenty fete-match game longer, ah guess ah miss de best parts. Very disappointing irregardless of the bad field....ah guessin the teams was playing to win rather than play football, or ah just din watch enuff...d Friday night all-fours seemed to be ah better option....nex one ah go stick it out.....ah promise...true-true

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2006, 07:54:08 AM »
Is to bad the proleague couldn geh we ah hook up ,for the Interna games next week  :praying:

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2006, 10:05:27 AM »
must admit, ah watch plenty fete-match game longer, ah guess ah miss de best parts. Very disappointing irregardless of the bad field....ah guessin the teams was playing to win rather than play football, or ah just din watch enuff...d Friday night all-fours seemed to be ah better option....nex one ah go stick it out.....ah promise...true-true
The way how some of you guys talk is as if you are the best footballers on earth....Rome wasn't built in a day

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2006, 03:14:01 PM »

When are the next games streaming?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »
the new site eh even launch yet who is  them IT people??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2006, 03:51:36 PM »
the new site eh even launch yet who is  them IT people??

You have to go to www.ttproleague.com

If you go to www.ttproleague.com/index2.htm  you will not see the link for the stream.

But shouldn't they have the site ready for launch before the Press Conference?
I guess it wasn't ready but they went ahead anyway.
Mightn be the IT people fault.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2006, 04:26:01 PM »
The way how some of you guys talk is as if you are the best footballers on earth....Rome wasn't built in a day

No I don't play dat much anymore, and I was never one of the best in the World...and I am sure the players, coaches, admin. trying their best...and never said what I saw was bad...I actually appreciate the oppurtunity to see the game, buh yuh want meh to say is the best football ah see...do you think the play was mostly good...so I think Ronaldo didn't play so hot in he last game make me better than him ?....look sorry I said anything, ah had a few at the time anyway.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2006, 04:33:47 PM »
Well, ah real vex ah was not aware of the feed.  Bad field, bad play, I doh care right now.  I want to be able to see some PFL game and be more objective of what Wim (and Beenie) said about the boys playing at home. 

Oh gosh man next time send meh ah text or something.  Where yuh see de temperature starting to fall, a ball peong like me aint going no where when night come.  Ah tuning in for the next feed.

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2006, 09:24:16 AM »
Obviously de team in Green win.  Ah guessin daz W Connection.  Would be nice to have some audio.  Guess dey rollin out dis LIVE feed ting in instalments.  At least we get to see de game.  But without knowin de players it hard to know wha de hell goin on.

Kudos to TT Pro League for gettin this kinda up and runnin in de first place.  Plenty improvements left to come tho.  Now dat ah watchin de presentation ceremony..ah kinda glad it eh have no commentary now so dat ah doh have to cover meh ears lissen to Anil.

Yes WConnection won 3-1... this is probably on the ttpl website by now. That match was real good and the crowd was good too. The entire covered stands were filled and the uncovered pulled about 200-250 ppl. They were unable to have audio this time but they are working on it. Wayne Cunningham was actually supposed to be the mic man for the night but Anil keep taking over... i eh know why

By the way I checked out a lil piece of the match on a laptop in the stadium and it was impressive. Proleague seems to be heading in the right direction.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 09:42:01 AM by Girl Warrior »
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2006, 09:52:18 AM »

They showing the Joe Public - Jabloteh  game today?

Not seeing anything on www.ttproleague.com  for streaming

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »

They showing the Joe Public - Jabloteh  game today?

Not seeing anything on www.ttproleague.com  for streaming

The next live stream from ttproleague will be for the Toyota Cup Semi Finals on Oct 27
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

1]; } ?>