March 28, 2024, 03:20:15 PM

Author Topic: Whitley disappointed – but remains optimistic.  (Read 11127 times)

Offline Arouca

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Whitley and Bleeder
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2006, 11:46:32 PM »
Blessed People.Was in trini recently and lime with them fellas and them..I ent go lie BLeeder and Whitley on real shit..Wolfe too...The stolen laptop story with Whitley is REally TRUE...He was involved and was in the station and all that..I witness tha scene..The man "Watless" straight up..I went couple PFL games and the First Citizen games..Whitley doh go training and only on lime..For baby cham concert the man get so sprangtip the bar man $1000. Thys the BS the man on...
Towards Bleeder another idiot..He and Hardest is riding parthner...So the watlessness rubbing off...Wolfe on the other hand get big headed and feel he reach..He better off playing WAPPI...Thys he hobby...I ent go lie I hang out with them men and them yow..The only man who head on rite tru is Cyd...Apparently you know they say Money change people..Thats the issue with BLeeder...Whitley and Wolfe...A fool and his money shall soon depart..
Sad to say whitley go end up in jail if he aint check heself..Wolfe go get back on track but when and Bleeder just need F'ing sense..

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Whitley and Bleeder
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2006, 12:46:43 AM »
Blessed People.Was in trini recently and lime with them fellas and them..I ent go lie BLeeder and Whitley on real shit..Wolfe too...The stolen laptop story with Whitley is REally TRUE...He was involved and was in the station and all that..I witness tha scene..The man "Watless" straight up..I went couple PFL games and the First Citizen games..Whitley doh go training and only on lime..For baby cham concert the man get so sprangtip the bar man $1000. Thys the BS the man on...
Towards Bleeder another idiot..He and Hardest is riding parthner...So the watlessness rubbing off...Wolfe on the other hand get big headed and feel he reach..He better off playing WAPPI...Thys he hobby...I ent go lie I hang out with them men and them yow..The only man who head on rite tru is Cyd...Apparently you know they say Money change people..Thats the issue with BLeeder...Whitley and Wolfe...A fool and his money shall soon depart..
Sad to say whitley go end up in jail if he aint check heself..Wolfe go get back on track but when and Bleeder just need F'ing sense..

Well is ah good thing the PM use brain and give dem chupidee Units instead of all cash.

Yuh could make ah movie based on dem fellas yes.

Based on The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Whitley..."The Wutless", Theobald...."The Money Bleeder" and Wolfe...."The WAPPI man"  :devil:

Sweet T&T :chilling:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 01:35:12 AM by Trinimassive »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2006, 05:00:30 AM »
Towards Bleeder another idiot..He and Hardest is riding parthner...So the watlessness rubbing off...

Waiting for the response. I think we might need the popcorn...
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2006, 05:02:16 AM »

Bredrin doh come on here and spread de man and dem business.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mistake by not seclecting Whitley.
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2006, 05:56:37 AM »
nah man rastafari, them fellas is representatives of our country, they have a duty to everyone.
If they facking around, it hadda come to light.
Me aint mind if u doing that stuff off the field and you performing on the field, its your life, but when u play for T&T, you hadda step up.
Look at Dwight, Latas and Lara, them men is boss.. do what they want in private life, we sint care about that...but they step up when they playing for their livliehood.

Bleeder and Whitely it seems now going through what Dwight and them went through when they now start to buss big time.
Hopefully they will overcome it. I sure it real hard, different people handle situations and circumstances differently.
But in the meantime, if them fellas goofing around and there are lots of questions about them and why they not performing, the public deserve to know.

At the end of the day them fellas make and play ina WC eh, so I guess them could like theyself a little.
I hope they get back on track, two boss ballers we have there...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2006, 06:23:42 AM »
nah man rastafari, them fellas is representatives of our country, they have a duty to everyone.
Me aint mind if u doing that stuff off the field and you performing on the field, its your life, but when u play for T&T, you hadda step up.
Look at Dwight, Latas and Lara, them men is boss.. do what they want in private life, we sint care about that...but they step up when they playing for their livliehood.

Bleeder and Whitely it seems now going through what Dwight and them went through when they now start to buss big time.
Hopefully they will overcome it. I sure it real hard, different people handle situations and circumstances differently.
But in the meantime, if them fellas goofing around and there are lots of questions about them and why they not performing, the public deserve to know.

At the end of the day them fellas make and play ina WC eh, so I guess them could like theyself a little.

but bleeder eh buss yet or even start to buss yet and if yuh really check it wolfe eh score in the longest while in the PFL
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 07:30:10 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2006, 06:31:36 AM »

So if i know you, i should start talking yuh business on a message board.

De man moving like a macomeh man that's all.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2006, 07:28:46 AM »
Ah finish kicksing around.  Look de real reason here.  Justifiable I say.  Whitley have heself to blame.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161025082

wey coach
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
Re: Whitley disappointed – but remains optimistic.
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2006, 08:19:58 AM »
This Whitley thing is very disappointing ...when I was ordering my lil Warriors red replica jersey ..ah say "get the number 9 (Whitley) or de number 10 (Latapy) on the back?"  ... so glad ah went with the 10!   

Every team has a "Whitley" on it (England - Rooney), it seems ..so we cannot give up on him ... I watched him when he got subbed for Latas to come on and he was vex!!!  .... know yuh place...stay focussed..be humble... so that tell me he have a attitude problem ..

The ball is definitely in his court ..and I respect Whim decision to drop him..a standard must be set .. getting back to the WC is not a "game of checkers ...IS CHESS!" (Denzel - Training Day) ... the same amount of people that want to see us get back to the WC, want to see us fail ...remember dat ..

As far as Bleeder concerned...why we even talking bout him and National team in the same breath?!!  If he could make that team again..then Morvant man  :rotfl: could get a sweat too!   :rotfl:
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2006, 08:57:55 AM »
Who are these so called big boys that their business should not be on here,once you are a public figure you have to expect that and they are no different,we does have a ball on this site with Footballers all over the world business who these guys think they are,do you still want to put on a jersey with Whitley or Bleeder's names on the back?this is what have these guys the way they are they accustomed to being spoonfed,they are being told that they are so good and they are so stupid that they don't know how to take advantage of it.

On this site we criticize Crouch,Rooney,Adu etc but when it comes to our own what ever they do is fine,they have to be told when they are doing shit,if you are a professional at least act like one,the things these guys do at home they can't do abroad or with foreign Coaches, that's why a foreign Coach will always get results it all have to do with respect,you could never rate our present day players with the past we had class ,it's a different breed of players you dealing with,everything affects the game today and for anything to work all the pieces must fall in place.   

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2006, 09:01:41 AM »
Who are these so called big boys that their business should not be on here,once you are a public figure you have to expect that and they are no different,we does have a ball on this site with Footballers all over the world business who these guys think they are,do you still want to put on a jersey with Whitley or Bleeder's names on the back?this is what have these guys the way they are they accustomed to being spoonfed,they are being told that they are so good and they are so stupid that they don't know how to take advantage of it.

On this site we criticize Crouch,Rooney,Adu etc but when it comes to our own what ever they do is fine,they have to be told when they are doing shit,if you are a professional at least act like one,the things these guys do at home they can't do abroad or with foreign Coaches, that's why a foreign Coach will always get results it all have to do with respect,you could never rate our present day players with the past we had class ,it's a different breed of players you dealing with,everything affects the game today and for anything to work all the pieces must fall in place.   

easy easy co-op

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2006, 09:31:49 AM »
Manning put the money in the UTC but they could have withdraw  it after 10 days so that money long gone.

As for Wolfe blame Beenie he make the man feel he reach.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »

easy easy co-op
       Sorry if i'm overeacting,is just that i hate to see talented players like these go to waste,breaks don't come your way very often,all it takes is a little bit of discipline and i don't think that's asking too much,Footballers in T&T is look upon as influential people they usually have the attention of the nation,is more at stake when you start to represent the country or play internationally,in this world today people look for the littlest thing to bring you down why give them that opening(i know we are not perfect).
        I've never meet or seen any of these guys play in person,what ever i see on television,news etc is what my opinions are based on,i'm just like everyone on here i'll support and do anything for our players but if we are to maintain this course this guys have to step up and be what they say they are.   

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2006, 12:20:50 PM »

easy easy co-op
       Sorry if i'm overeacting,is just that i hate to see talented players like these go to waste,breaks don't come your way very often,all it takes is a little bit of discipline and i don't think that's asking too much,Footballers in T&T is look upon as influential people they usually have the attention of the nation,is more at stake when you start to represent the country or play internationally,in this world today people look for the littlest thing to bring you down why give them that opening(i know we are not perfect).
        I've never meet or seen any of these guys play in person,what ever i see on television,news etc is what my opinions are based on,i'm just like everyone on here i'll support and do anything for our players but if we are to maintain this course this guys have to step up and be what they say they are.   

ful reah eh, uprising, coops, and others have said it best.  Whitley had made most TT folks proud, was one of the few "guarantee" starters on de WC side during qualifiers from de PFL, serious midfield workhorse.  I mehself given meh pride for my hometown in trini was particularly proud, had meh brederin back home workin over time to geh a jabloteh "whitley" shirt fuh meh.  Same boy told meh dat after $$ was awarded to the team, there were mandatory classes on financial mgmt for all of these players, ah guess that went into one ear and came out of the next.  Then ah hear bout de sad turn of events how de man missin trainin, galleryin in de morvant/laventille/barataria areas....sad situation though, b/c $$ wil run out and whitley (and others) could end lower than where they started.  Ah agree wid Uprising doh, mentionin whitley and bleeder name in de same breath is questionable at best.  Ah hope before long dese guys come to dey senses....bless
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2006, 07:12:12 AM »
Whitley optimistic??....how he could be.....if what de man report here is true, he expect to play de ass all over de place and get back on de team jus, jus so.....

HARD WORK AND DEDICATION son.....dat is what is takes!!!.....

Whitley better stop he shit, get ah grip and be what he has de potential to be....
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 07:47:40 AM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 07:16:09 AM »

Thank you Cyd....show dem de way boy.....I'm a bit unconfortable dat yuh name call as hanging out wid these fellas who obviously on shit BUT.....as ah Tobagonian mih self ah real hoping yuh keep on yuh head on and doh study dem assholes....

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2006, 08:55:09 AM »
Is woman that have whitley & theobald confused........

1]; } ?>