April 27, 2024, 11:53:16 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (21-July-2010)  (Read 12426 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Antigua Game (21-July-2010)
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2010, 08:53:17 PM »
Just came back from the game. Convincing win yes; dominating: NO; ball control YES; Ant/Bar better possession in first half, they had more opportunities. The two breakdowns they had, TnT  capitalized on defensive blunders.

Let's consider the opposition...... this was not Jamaica. In my humble opinion we still lacking pace, urgency and assertiveness at the front end. Our back end showed improvements except for a few indecisive moments.

We still looking like an amateur  team for this level. We have miles to go but  positive start and positive win.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Last time I wrote this Big M, ah know yuh say this was harsh but like I said tuh meh partners after this game, we cyar play this way and expect to beat JA. As predicted, we get ah cutarse.
Thanks for the review of the game Big M...... yuh still think  ah was harsh?   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

1]; } ?>