April 12, 2024, 05:13:32 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T v St Vincent game.  (Read 27683 times)

Offline Latent

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T v St Vincent game.
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2006, 10:42:49 PM »
Speaking of Don Leo, he got his first victory today as being coach of Polanad. Well Done Leo Beenhakker

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :applause: :applause: :applause: :chilling: :chilling:

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 08, 2006, 01:15:17 AM »
Ey this is how we supposed to beat teams.  Real nice.  Iz a long time since we score so much goals!  Thanks to St. Vincent for comin over and givin us a sweat.
Now I hope the TTFF comes to their senses.

What was it that Dwight read out before the game?  Was that just a rerun of his statement on Friday?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 08, 2006, 04:57:54 AM »
Quote from: Palos
Oh yeah?  Define "boss" please.

Ruskin Mark was best known as a fast bowler for Poly & T&T.  He really didn't amount to much in football.  Actually...after his initial early promise, he didn't amount to much in cricket either.
IMHO that is merely an uninformed opinion. He quit cricket because of a persistent injury at 20-21. I played with the "rock" as we called him and found him to be technically sound and a quite proficient defender. He was also my protector ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:04:56 AM by doc »
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 08, 2006, 05:11:56 AM »

Ruskin Mark was best known as a fast bowler for Poly & T&T.  He really didn't amount to much in football.  Actually...after his initial early promise, he didn't amount to much in cricket either.
IMHO that is merely an uninformed opinion. He quit cricket because of a persistent injury at 20-21. I played with the "rock" as we called him and found him to be technically sound and a quite proficient defender. He was also my protector ;D

It's a very informed opinion.  I played both sports against him and if a shithound like me could get past him so easily ( and make no mistake...I was a serious shithound on de football field), it give yuh a real sense of his lack of footballing ability.  Ruskin was jes big....daz all. 

But I understand your emotional and sentimental bias towards your "protector".  8)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:14:17 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 08, 2006, 05:44:06 AM »

It's a very informed opinion.  I played both sports against him and if a shithound like me could get past him so easily ( and make no mistake...I was a serious shithound on de football field), it give yuh a real sense of his lack of footballing ability.  Ruskin was jes big....daz all. 

But I understand your emotional and sentimental bias towards your "protector".  8)
Pardnah the man played in the National soccerleague and Premier league and aquitted himself well against allcomers at that level. If he as a shithound could do that, then we football was plenty shit which I cannot agree with.
Live large and prosper!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 08, 2006, 05:46:16 AM »

Pardnah the man played in the National soccerleague and Premier league and aquitted himself well against allcomers at that level. If he as a shithound could do that, then we football was plenty shit which I cannot agree with.

We'll agree to disagree on Ruskin Mark's footballing ability or lack thereof.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: October 08, 2006, 07:24:44 AM »
WELL DONE WARRIORS!!! :applause: :applause: :applause:.....Show dem....

Like Bricktop and RF gone into hibernation.... ;)

Next up....Panama  :challenge:......IS LICKS LIKE FIRE, LICKS LIKE PEAS......
 :flamethrower:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>