April 28, 2024, 03:39:09 PM

Author Topic: Yorke ready to end career down under  (Read 3268 times)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Yorke ready to end career down under
« on: June 30, 2005, 12:49:42 PM »
Yorke ready to end career down under

Dwight Yorke revealed he is ready to end his career in Australia on the day he officially signed for new club Sydney FC.
The former Manchester United, Aston Villa, Blackburn and Birmingham striker is Sydney's marquee player, with rules for the inaugural A-League allowing the eight clubs to sign one star name above the salary cap of £600,000.

The 33-year-old, who jetted in yesterday a day late following problems with his baggage, has been given a car and accommodation as part of his package.

But Yorke, who has signed a two-year deal with an option for a third season, has suggested he may quit football when his current contract expires.

'There is a possibility that I may come to a decision that I don't want to be playing football anymore after the next two years,' revealed Yorke, who also made it clear his move down under was not about money.

'This is certainly not a money-orientated move because I could have gone to the Far East if I was thinking about money - no disrespect to Sydney.'

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: Yorke ready to end career down under
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 03:00:19 PM »
so wait nah i wonder when yorke end his career if he would be coming back to T&T to live or he'd prob. go back to the U.K & i wonder if his son is playin futbal & if so do you guys think he would consider playin 4 T&T  ::) ;D

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 03:09:18 PM »
so wait nah i wonder when yorke end his career if he would be coming back to T&T to live or he'd prob. go back to the U.K & i wonder if his son is playin futbal & if so do you guys think he would consider playin 4 T&T  ::) ;D

His son eh playing international football anytime soon or ever....

.....unless is special olympics
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 03:20:32 PM »

Yorke's & Jordan's son Harvey, is blind, shows signs of autism, has a hormone imbalance which has resulted in him being the size of an 11 year old even though he barely eats. It's a very sad story and you can check it out on this link   http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1178937,00.html

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 03:31:45 PM »

Yorke's & Jordan's son Harvey, is blind, shows signs of autism, has a hormone imbalance which has resulted in him being the size of an 11 year old even though he barely eats. It's a very sad story and you can check it out on this link   http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1178937,00.html

dat bitch was partying and falling down drunk all when she was 6 mths pregnant... real sad
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 04:16:25 PM »
damm didnt know that dats sad

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2005, 10:42:22 AM »
I did not know that either. Hats off to Dwight Yorke for giving of his time and service when he could as easily dedicated that time to his family who im sure needs him.

I always said that to Love is better than to Fear.  {God}

Nuff respect Dwight for your Trini Love.
Yuh could live in Trini and de people go be okay with yuh.

P.S. Stop bounce down de people chirren though...
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>