April 23, 2024, 11:45:32 AM

Author Topic: Letter to TTFF from Supporters:to be sent after 2:00pm today by all diehards  (Read 15958 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Shaun Fuentes (I believe in charge of the www.socawarriorstt.com website) needs to be asked how the post your comments section of the website was removed and why >:( :. People need to explain their actions and declare their hand in this country. Every man Jack(ula) must be accountable. Mind you, I am still very very grateful for all those wonderful stories he sends this website, his great work during the campaign and the pictures he sends. But he still has to be accountable. ;)
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For the men back home who going the game vs Panama, can you guys make a banner supporting the Warriors and hang it up during the game?

I was thinking something to the effect "Warriors We Support You - TTFF Stop Robbing the Players"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
10/10/06

To: Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation
     24 Dundonald Street
     P.O. Box 400, Port of Spain
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

It is unfortunate that in the year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC 2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the receipts of income from TV rights, sponsorship deals and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15 years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

This is the tipping point for us as fans. We are resolute in our support for our socawarriors. They are our heroes and the best ambassadors for our country. They have sacrificed careers to prove their loyalty to their country and we are die-hard fans who are prepared to sacrifice to do without their services in order to see a historically recurrent injustice corrected. It is impossible for them to give their heart and soul on the field while exploitation, dishonesty and misrepresentation goes on behind their backs.

This is also a critical juncture for the TTFF. Our appreciation, love and respect for our players and the sport is not something that we want you to take for granted, and we trust that you do not want to see the collective disappointments that we have accumulated over the years, brought to a head.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully,

Fedon HONORE
Paris, France.
Warrior Nation Member and Patriotic T&T Football Supporter
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

It is unfortunate that in the year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC 2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the receipts of income from TV rights, sponsorship deals and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15 years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

This is the tipping point for us as fans. We are resolute in our support for our socawarriors. They are our heroes and the best ambassadors for our country. They have sacrificed careers to prove their loyalty to their country and we are die-hard fans who are prepared to sacrifice to do without their services in order to see a historically recurrent injustice corrected. It is impossible for them to give their heart and soul on the field while exploitation, dishonesty and misrepresentation goes on behind their backs.

This is also a critical juncture for the TTFF. Our appreciation, love and respect for our players and the sport is not something that we want you to take for granted, and we trust that you do not want to see the collective disappointments that we have accumulated over the years, brought to a head.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully,

Marc Purcell
Toronto, Ontario
Warrior Nation Member and Patriotic T&T Football Supporter
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to TTFF from Supporters:to be sent tomorrow morning by all diehards
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2006, 10:47:37 AM »
HERE ARE EMAILS FROM FIFA. WE SHOULD FILE A COPY WITH THEM AS WELL!!!
Fédération Internationale de Football Association
FIFA-Strasse 20,
P.O. Box 8044 Zurich, Switzerland
Tel : +41-(0)43 222 7777,
Fax : +41-(0)43 222 7878.
contact@fifa.org
reception.marketing@fifa.org
http://fifa.com/en/organisation/committee/detail/0,3903,1882042,00.html?committeeId=1882042

A friend of mine who lurks on here sent this email to FIFA  ;D

To:   "FIFA1 " <contact@fifa.org>
Cc:   "FIFA 2 " <reception.marketing@fifa.org>

Subject:   Sepp, Urs and Jack

Date:   Tue 2006-10-10 09:42 AM

Dear Sirs,
I am a very loyal supporter of the Trinidad and Tobago Football team the "Soca Warriors."
Over the years you all have been the recepents of massive amounts of money as a result of your ability to stick together and garner the required votes to stay in office. Recent developments within FIFA and CONCACAF world have shed a very ugly light upon the going on within these organisations.
May I sugget to you all that maybe it is TIME to resign from your posts and to let people who are Honest, Straightforward, Open, and not afraid to do the right things to NOW take the reigns of FIFA away from you.
Mr. Jennings, I hope, one day WILL find information that will be of such a damaging nature that you will be FORCED from office.
So, I beg you ALL today, before Mr. Jennings finds that information, to please RESIGN.
Have a great day,

my pardner ent easy  :D :D
i feel Sepp, Urs and Jack delete button and shredder does be workin overtime every day :devil:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 11:29:00 AM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC 2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all monies received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the income from TV rights and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

Respectfully,

SSG Spence US Army
Trini to the bone
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Fellas, I understand the significance of getting this matter clarified, as well as our refusal to continue along the path that the TTFF has consistently led TT football and its fans. However, it is of great significance that we do not allow emotion to cloud our judgement, lest we are grouped with the very bunch whose policies and behavior we abhor.

Accordingly, the Warrior Nation has released a statement in keeping with the above, which appeals to all involved to let common sense prevail. This statement in addition to being posted on www.thewarriornation.com, will be sent to those resources we have utilized in the past for our press releases, as well as to the personal communication channels we have worked hard to establish with the TTFF, Mr. Warner and individual players.

Again, please let us put emotion temporarily aside and instead raise the banners of patriotism and the ability of the speedy resolution of this matter to set a standard as to how rational human beings resolve disputes.

Denzil Streete
Warrior Nation Vice President

On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Nigel "Tallman" Myers
Anthony "Feliziano" Tobas
Anthony "Firebrand" Valley
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 11:28:41 AM by royalian »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Papayo!! ;)

Offline Sentinel

• Full Warrior
  • Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
    • View Profile
Forum Massive:

I am not yet a member of Warrior Nation but I have been posting for many years on the forum.  I give my heartiest support to the stand we take in in highlighting the justice that needs to be done.

Respectfully submitted,

Anthony Pacheco (Sentinel)
Chicago, IL

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
24 Dundonald Street
Trinidad and Tobago
info@socawarriorstt.com
tel 868-623-7312
fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all moneys received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the income from TV rights and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

Again, while we appreciate all of your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully
G. Walker
Life Long supporter of Trinidad and Tobago Football
MD USA

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Fellas, I understand the significance of getting this matter clarified, as well as our refusal to continue along the path that the TTFF has consistently led TT football and its fans. However, it is of great significance that we do not allow emotion to cloud our judgement, lest we are grouped with the very bunch whose policies and behavior we abhor.

Accordingly, the Warrior Nation has released a statement in keeping with the above, which appeals to all involved to let common sense prevail. This statement in addition to being posted on www.thewarriornation.com, will be sent to those resources we have utilized in the past for our press releases, as well as to the personal communication channels we have worked hard to establish with the TTFF, Mr. Warner and individual players.

Again, please let us put emotion temporarily aside and instead raise the banners of patriotism and the ability of the speedy resolution of this matter to set a standard as to how rational human beings resolve disputes.

Denzil Streete
Warrior Nation Vice President

On behalf of the Board of Directors:
Nigel "Tallman" Myers
Anthony "Feliziano" Tobas
Anthony "Firebrand" Valley

Okay, keeping in mind the sentiments expressed by Royalian, you can use the letter at the begining of this post as a template to personally send to TTFF or anyone else you deem fit.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21603.0

Thank you all for your contribution.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 03:37:43 PM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
My letter was sent to the TTFF today via snail mail (post office). Anyone who was in Germany for the WC, would know that was a great accomplishmen and a great feeling watching your country in the World Cup we just cant let the TTTF ruin that feeling for us and other generations to come, the line has to be drawn somewhere and I think is now.

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
I have sent my letter via snail mail (post office).  For anyone who attended the WC it was a great joy to see our country participate we just cant let the TTFF start playing those silly games again, the line has to be drawn somewhere and it has to be now.

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
okay, my letter was sent a little while ago. I'm sorry it took so long but my office had no current earlier.
let's hope the people at TTFF actually read at least 1 of the letters to get the sense of our outrage

truetrini

Forum Massive:

I am not yet a member of Warrior Nation but I have been posting for many years on the forum.  I give my heartiest support to the stand we take in in highlighting the justice that needs to be done.

Respectfully submitted,

Chicago, IL

Aye boy is dat you?  Long time no see my brother.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good work fellaz

De letter is posted in the Sports Section of the Online Express

Fans Side with Soca Warriors!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=161032182
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good work fellaz

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The title of the article was just perfect too and very appropriate "Fans side with Soca Warriors"
Well done fellahs. The culture of talk must yield to writing sometimes. Nobody can say now that we are not serious. Watch for a whole new boost. :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 09:51:46 PM by dreamer »

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Good work fellaz

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

The title of the article was just perfect too and very appropriate "Fans side with Soca Warriors"
Well done fellahs. The culture of talk must yield to writing sometimes. Nobody can say now that we are not serious. Watch for a whole new boost. :beermug: :beermug:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I SAW THE ARTICLE "LET OUR VOICES BE HEARD!!!"
STAND UP FOR DEM, STAN UP FOR DEM

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Forum Massive:

Respectfully submitted,

Chicago, IL

Sentinel, with regards to not yet being a member of Warrior Nation, what yuh waiting for, Christmas?!

Go over to www.theWarriorNation.com today and do the business nah man?!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For the men back home who going the game vs Panama, can you guys make a banner supporting the Warriors and hang it up during the game?

I was thinking something to the effect "Warriors We Support You - TTFF Stop Robbing the Players"

Banner should read:

"Warriors We Support You - TTFF Must Honour Promises to our Players!"
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to TTFF from Supporters:to be sent tomorrow morning by all diehards
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2006, 03:47:13 AM »
Please enusre as well that member of the team get copies to let them know that we are behind them.

I would also like to see the following

1. IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF MONIES OWED AND OR PROMISED TO THE SOCA WARRIORS

2. ACQUIRING THE SERVICES OF AN INDEPENDENT ACCOUNTING FIRM WITH NO LOCAL TIES TO AUDIT THE BOOKS OF TTFF

3. OPEN GENERAL ELECTIONS FOR POSITIONS WITHIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FOOTBALL FEDERATION

4. REMOVAL OF JACK WARNER

4. Is invalid! Jack is not part of the TTFF, he is just a Special Advisor!  ;)

Better to rephase as:

4. JACK WARNER HANDS OFF THE TTFFF
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 03:48:47 AM by Socapro »

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
One way for the WN to let their feeling be known is to stay away from any Joe Public home game. In fact, don't buy anything from the Warner family of companies.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 02:40:05 PM by CarenageBoy »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We might have to fine tune that to avoid collateral damage to the young .players. As you were hinting, leave Joe Public maybe, but avoid all other companies under his umbrella. That must be rigourously researched as it is more than we think.

1]; } ?>