April 23, 2024, 07:06:00 AM

Author Topic: Letter to TTFF from Supporters:to be sent after 2:00pm today by all diehards  (Read 15956 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Please comment or add before I send out. Everyone can use the same letter, but we need to get our response out. Additionally if we can get a copy to the press, Ato, Shaun Fuentes, and all the media houses I95.1 and I will also post it on TTFF's website.

If you are a true Warrior the time to stand up and be counted is now !!  Come On Warrior Nation....

10/10/06

To: Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation

24 Dundonald Street
     P.O. Box 400, Port of Spain
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312

fax 868-623 8109

It is unfortunate that in the year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC 2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the receipts of income from TV rights, sponsorship deals and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15 years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

This is the tipping point for us as fans. We are resolute in our support for our socawarriors. They are our heroes and the best ambassadors for our country. They have sacrificed careers to prove their loyalty to their country and we are die-hard fans who are prepared to sacrifice to do without their services in order to see a historically recurrent injustice corrected. It is impossible for them to give their heart and soul on the field while exploitation, dishonesty and misrepresentation goes on behind their backs.

This is also a critical juncture for the TTFF. Our appreciation, love and respect for our players and the sport is not something that we want you to take for granted, and we trust that you do not want to see the collective disappointments that we have accumulated over the years, brought to a head.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully,
Avid Supporter

NOTE:  Please ensure to copy the latest version as I am editing as I get comments. The final version will be posted tonight.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2006, 08:01:46 AM by trinbago »
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Bago you are the man with the plan, check your messages for a little tinkering :beermug:.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Good letter, I fully endorse every word!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 01:38:39 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
My thoughts, ideas and support.

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21566.msg228389#msg228389

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=21538.msg227881#msg227881

AlbertaTrini is it true that they've banned a respectable poster like you from the RBz forum or has a visitor from over there been lying?! Just curious!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation

24 Dundonald Street
   P.O. Box 400 Port of Spain
   Trinidad and Tobago
Email: info@socawarriorstt.com

tel 868-623-7312

fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

TTFF:

It is unfortunate that in the our year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises that were made to our heroes not being honored.

The TTFF is capable of righting this ship and still has the opportunity to do so. All the players have asked for is what was rightly theirs. TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. If this situation was a “one of” we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We the supporters cannot see our game and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream get disrespected in that way.

This is the tipping point for the TTFF and you can do the right thing and start getting your act together or you may open a can of worms with all the supporters and followers. This is not meant as a threat but that our appreciation, love and respect for football and our players is one we will not take for granted and by the TTFF’s doing will be bring all of our collective disappointments accumulated over the years to a head. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all moneys received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect do the right thing.

Respectfully
Warrior Nation Loyal supporter
G. Walker- MD USA

(EVERYONE PLEASE FOLLOW TRINBAGO'S LEAD AND COPY LETTER AND ADD YOUR NAME BELOW AND CONTINUE.) I am going to send this across the internet to my contacts

Flex and Tallman make sure all yuh sign too and ensure it get's to the right people. I ain't letting that team disband bcause of TTFF without a fight
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 02:00:29 PM by grskywalker »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation

24 Dundonald Street
   Trinidad and Tobago

tel 868-623-7312

fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

TTFF:

It is unfortunate that in the our year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises that were made to our heroes not being honored.

The TTFF is capable of righting this ship and still has the opportunity to do so. All the players have asked for is what was rightly theirs. TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. If this situation was a “one of” we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We the supporters cannot see our game and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream get disrespected in that way.

This is the tipping point for the TTFF and you can do the right thing and start getting your act together or you may open a can of worms with all the supporters and followers. This is not meant as a threat but that our appreciation, love and respect for football and our players is one we will not take for granted and by the TTFF’s doing will be bring all of our collective disappointments accumulated over the years to a head. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all moneys received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect do the right thing.

Respectfully
Warrior Nation Loyal supporter
G. Walker- MD USA
I. Henry- London UK

(EVERYONE PLEASCOPY LETTER AND ADD YOUR NAME BELOW AND CONTINUE )

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
TTFF:

It is embarassing when a World Cup team, a world class team has to play their first home game after the most successful World Cup campaign in their country's history, in front of a crowd of just 2000. This crowd should have been beamed across the world for Mr. Warner's associates in FIFA to see exactly how much power he has. He always claimed that it was embarassing for him to hold such a high position yet he could never see his country on the world stage. Now that he has, it should be more embarassing because the lack of attendance at the game is a direct result of the TTFF and the Special Advisor's dealings over the past decade and beyond as the public knows that the hike in the price does nothing but fill the pockets of the administration and not help the game.

The public loves the "Soca warriors" and would pay the money to come and support them once we know that the money is being used positively and to a purpose. But, because of the track record of Mr. Warner and the TTFF as awhole, the money is never accounted for and never ends up where it is supposed to be: helping those who play the game, be it our seasoned pros who pick up injuries and threaten their starting spots and careers by coming home, or the youth who looks to be on the field on an afternoon instead of on a corner in a life of crime.

This is also why there is a persistent problem with gettign sponsorship, because everyone KNOWS the money is going into Jack warner's pocket. Not even into the Federation which is perennially bankrupt. We may not be able to prove it, just as oters cannot prove the multitude of financial scandals that Jack warner's name is associated with, but because of the consistency with which this sort of thing happens, there is no doubt to ANYONE that things are not above board.

This is an appeal to the TTFF to recognise the harm that this attitude has done and continues to do to our nation and to our football. How can Jack warner consider himself worthy of praise for financing the Road to Germany for our team when he turns around and pays himself back with interest? How can the rest of the TTFF sit back and allow it year after year after year while our players are used like cattle?

Sorry, I just needed to vent...I have more but i think i will stop now before it become a jack bashing letter instead of heart warming appeal by the true supporters

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TTFF:

It is embarassing when a World Cup team, a world class team has to play their first home game after the most successful World Cup campaign in their country's history, in front of a crowd of just 2000. This crowd should have been beamed across the world for Mr. Warner's associates in FIFA to see exactly how much power he has. He always claimed that it was embarassing for him to hold such a high position yet he could never see his country on the world stage. Now that he has, it should be more embarassing because the lack of attendance at the game is a direct result of the TTFF and the Special Advisor's dealings over the past decade and beyond as the public knows that the hike in the price does nothing but fill the pockets of the administration and not help the game.

The public loves the "Soca warriors" and would pay the money to come and support them once we know that the money is being used positively and to a purpose. But, because of the track record of Mr. Warner and the TTFF as awhole, the money is never accounted for and never ends up where it is supposed to be: helping those who play the game, be it our seasoned pros who pick up injuries and threaten their starting spots and careers by coming home, or the youth who looks to be on the field on an afternoon instead of on a corner in a life of crime.

This is also why there is a persistent problem with gettign sponsorship, because everyone KNOWS the money is going into Jack warner's pocket. Not even into the Federation which is perennially bankrupt. We may not be able to prove it, just as oters cannot prove the multitude of financial scandals that Jack warner's name is associated with, but because of the consistency with which this sort of thing happens, there is no doubt to ANYONE that things are not above board.

This is an appeal to the TTFF to recognise the harm that this attitude has done and continues to do to our nation and to our football. How can Jack warner consider himself worthy of praise for financing the Road to Germany for our team when he turns around and pays himself back with interest? How can the rest of the TTFF sit back and allow it year after year after year while our players are used like cattle?

Sorry, I just needed to vent...I have more but i think i will stop now before it become a jack bashing letter instead of heart warming appeal by the true supporters

Spidey I urge you to send this to the Express " Letters to the Editor" here is the link
express@trinidadexpress.com

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
TTFF:

Spidey I urge you to send this to the Express " Letters to the Editor" here is the link

Before everyone sends a letter to the express and none of it gets posted, lets do this collectively and speak with one voicei and get ONE letter out from all of us..
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Letter to TTFF from Supporters:to be sent tomorrow morning by all diehards
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2006, 02:00:03 PM »
Iis this the OFFICIAL Warrior Nation letter?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »
TTFF:

Before everyone sends a letter to the express and none of it gets posted, lets do this collectively and speak with one voicei and get ONE letter out from all of us..

Trinbago nothing wrong with that we can use your letter, but if anyone else want to send something they should be free to do so

TrinInfinite

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2006, 02:07:55 PM »
    24 Dundonald Street
   Trinidad and Tobago
 tel 868-623-7312
 fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting this ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all moneys received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the income from TV rights and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.

This is the tipping point for us as fans. We are resolute in our support for our socawarriors. They are our heroes and the best ambassadors for our country. They have sacrificed careers to prove their loyalty to their country and we are die-hard fans who are prepared to sacrifice to do without their services in order to see a historically recurrent injustice corrected. It is impossible for them to give their heart and soul on the field while exploitation, dishonesty and misrepresentation are going on behind their backs.

This is also a tipping point for the TTFF. Our appreciation, love and respect for our players and the sport is not something that we want you to take for granted, and we trust that you do not want to see the collective disappointments that we have accumulated over the years, brought to a head.

Respectfully Submitted..
sw SUPPORTER
Supporter

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2006, 02:09:22 PM »

Trinbago nothing wrong with that we can use your letter, but if anyone else want to send something they should be free to do so

That was not the point, no one is stopping anyone from sending anything...yuh miss the boat!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2006, 02:11:39 PM »
I thought we were doing that by adding our names to your letter ??? ??? ???

Offline Agent Jack Bauer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2006, 02:21:47 PM »
I will ask AGAIN, is this the OFFICIAL Warrior nation letter?  Uniformity is essential, that is why I am asking.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2006, 02:26:29 PM »
Once more ladies and gentlemen:

Once this letter is vetted and everyone is comfortable with it we can send it out in one of 2-ways.

1. We can send it individually so they will be blasted with flood off emails all expressing their discontent, and a copy to the press, Ato, Shaun Fuentes, all the media houses (radio, TV), and post on TTFF's website

2. We can send one copy with all of our signatures. This should be sent by Tallman, Flex on behalf of everyone. Also a copy to the press,  Ato, Shaun Fuentes, all the media houses (radio, TV), and post on TTFF's website
Warrior For Life !!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2006, 02:30:36 PM »
spideybuff, please be careful not to call names in your letter. there are good lawyers that could make a case for libel. don't get into that trap.
my suggestion to add has been lost. I will repeat:
The TTFF is not a private enterprise, and must account to the public of T & T for both Income and Expenditure. Please also make available the terms of agreement between the warriors and TTFF for the games leading to WC 2006.

I think the letter needs to be sent, and I for one will be sending one.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 02:30:52 PM »
Forgive me for my exuberance on the issue. However this gets distriibuted please know you have my full support 100%, I think the letter says it all.

:applause: :applause:

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2006, 02:41:25 PM »
right, now the techno people, tell me how to paste and send the letter?? ???

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2006, 02:50:53 PM »
right, now the techno people, tell me how to paste and send the letter?? ???

GO to reply highlight the text, right click and select copy, move the cursor to where you want to paste, right click and select paste
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 02:54:02 PM by grskywalker »

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2006, 02:52:09 PM »
Bago, fantastic job. Do a little editing touch up using any ideas from the messages sent to you by our members. We are indebted to you breds.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »
yeah man give dem meh name on that one 2

morvantman :beermug:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2006, 04:15:39 PM »
Well done Trinbago :applause:, but don't forget to send one to FIFA - we need to contribute to JW demise. :devil:

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2006, 04:24:37 PM »
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all moneys received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the income from TV rights and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

This is the tipping point for us as fans. We are resolute in our support for our socawarriors. They are our heroes and the best ambassadors for our country. They have sacrificed careers to prove their loyalty to their country and we are die-hard fans who are prepared to sacrifice to do without their services in order to see a historically recurrent injustice corrected. It is impossible for them to give their heart and soul on the field while exploitation, dishonesty and misrepresentation goes on behind their backs.

This is also a critical juncture for the TTFF. Our appreciation, love and respect for our players and the sport is not something that we want you to take for granted, and we trust that you do not want to see the collective disappointments that we have accumulated over the years, brought to a head.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully
B. Springer
Warrior Nation member and Patriotic T&T Football Supporter

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2006, 04:28:39 PM »
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

Respectfully
Cheyenne and Gary Hector
Warrior Nation members and Patriotic T&T Football Supporters

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »
Warrior Nation would have to vote if the letter was being sent on their behalf.
And that would be more than those who are on the forum.
A letter can be sent to the Warrior Nation list saying that some members have initiated a campaign and are looking for support.  Attach the letter then ask interested people to send their names to a particular email address.  Maybe   TTFF-Transparency@thewarriornation.com

Best bet would be to have people send their names to be put on an open list with an indication of who is a Warrior Nation member.  It should be open to non-WN members so the email can be sent out to others. Then the letter and the list of people can be sent to a direct contact in the TTFF where we can pehaps geta statement on their response.  Otherwise there is no guarantee emails aren't just being deleted and ignored.

It should be clear that it is a membership initiative where the BOD's role is to facilitate the fans getting their voices heard in a coherent organized manner....whatever their opinions are.
That way the organization is seen as fair and allowing the membership to voice their opinions themselves.

Just one way that I think would be effective.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2006, 04:51:28 PM by dcs »

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 04:53:44 PM »
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

It is unfortunate that in our year of our glory and at the time when we have to be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC 2010 we have promises to our heroes that are not being honored. The TTFF is capable of righting its ship and still has the opportunity to do so. The players have only asked to be treated with respect, to be free of exploitation, to allow transparency in accounting practices, to expect honoring of the contracts that they signed and to be paid whatever was promised.

TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. With all due respect, please remember that the TTFF is not a private enterprise, and the public is entitled to an accounting for all monies received and spent. We are also entitled to know the terms of agreement made between the Warriors and the TTFF. Please find the courage to come open with accounting of revenues and expenditures. Please reveal the income from TV rights and explain where it has been distributed. Please honor the contracts.

If this situation were a one time occurrence, then, we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We cannot afford to see our game, and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream, get disrespected in this way.  Our stars are fast becoming role models and as such Yorke, Latapy, Edwards, Shaka, Stern and the rest of warrior voices are being looked upon to set the standard for the coming years. We stand with them.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect, please do the right thing.

Respectfully,
A. Ali
Warrior Nation Member & Patriotic T&T Football Supporter
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline troy piloy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 05:04:15 PM »
     24 Dundonald Street
     Trinidad and Tobago
     info@socawarriorstt.com
     tel 868-623-7312
     fax 868-623 8109

10/10/06

Respectfully
Jason O'Connor
Warrior Nation members and Patriotic T&T Football Supporters
Senior Advisor to AWATT's Intelligence Unit

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 05:12:40 PM »
Warrior Nation would have to vote if the letter was being sent on their behalf.
And that would be more than those who are on the forum.
A letter can be sent to the Warrior Nation list saying that some members have initiated a campaign and are looking for support.  Attach the letter then ask interested people to send their names to a particular email address.  Maybe   TTFF-Transparency@thewarriornation.com

Best bet would be to have people send their names to be put on an open list with an indication of who is a Warrior Nation member.  It should be open to non-WN members so the email can be sent out to others. Then the letter and the list of people can be sent to a direct contact in the TTFF where we can pehaps geta statement on their response.  Otherwise there is no guarantee emails aren't just being deleted and ignored.

It should be clear that it is a membership initiative where the BOD's role is to facilitate the fans getting their voices heard in a coherent organized manner....whatever their opinions are.
That way the organization is seen as fair and allowing the membership to voice their opinions themselves.

Just one way that I think would be effective.

DCS, while you raise a good point I think time is of the essence here. This is why it is on the board for everyone to review and comment. I have asked that this letter be sent by Flex, Tallman or any of the Warrior Nation heads.  If the Warrior Nation is to be an effective body (of which I am a member) a statement should have already been drawn up by the heads or at least discussions to formalize our stance. Prior to today no one has taken the lead on any front on behalf of the supporters. Once the players leave on Wednesday that's it....everything will boil dong like baggie and JW will keep his money and the players will stay quiet until the next eruption.
Warrior For Life !!

1]; } ?>