April 28, 2024, 09:00:51 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Observer: Better Boyz !  (Read 14868 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica Observer: Better Boyz !
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2006, 11:11:30 AM »
All this attention-seeking is sad.
Is like you have nowhere to turn but to the Soca Warriors forum.

But is really Winnipeg Fury's fault.  He start this thread.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2006, 11:14:39 AM »
Good points samo.
Also, am I missing something? Is this a Trinidad site or Ja site?

Men from yard now have to resort to talking about France 98, and how much shots T&T take in the WC.

Ah could tell you one thing, T&T had more shots on goal in the last WC 4 months ago than Ja did  ;D

RF
Lionpaw
Jamaica 2099
Bricktop.

4 Ja posters swirling around the Soca Warriors site.

Isnt it ironic that this is the most amount of posters we have ever had from ova dey at the same time and its also the same time that Ja is going through its worse year in footballing history since they started playing football in 1990?

I guess the chickens are coming home to roost.

Parliament was suspended in Ja for some of T&T's games in 1989 on the road to Italy.

Will we see similar things being repeated over the next couple years?

Anybody see Lazie lately?

Peong, yuh hit the nail on the head with that comment.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2006, 11:17:37 AM »
Isnt it ironic that this is the most amount of posters we have ever had from ova dey at the same time and its also the same time that Ja is going through its worse year in footballing history since they started playing football in 1990?

No it's not ironic. They have changed the format of the reggae boyz forum and killed the vibes over there so nobody posts anymore. And for the last time it was TRINIMAN who invited me over here to post  ;D

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2006, 11:22:44 AM »
And for the last time it was TRINIMAN who invited me over here to post 

So if trininman invite you over to suck his dog  balls yuh probably will take up de offer ???  ??? ;D

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2006, 11:25:01 AM »
So if trininman invite you over to suck his dog balls yuh probably will take up de offer ???  ??? ;D

TRINIMAN has DOG BALLS? How you know dat?  ;D

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
Jamaica Golden days gone...I think...They don't produce any quality anymore...The guys I saw last game were really poor in comparision to Whitmore and company back in the late 90's and early 2000's...No skill, technique or anything...I would say the glory days behind them..I think with the resurgence of athletics they fall off in terms of football...Complacency can be a destroyer to a program...Jamaica back in the dark ages for at least 5-6 years...I would like them to do better because they always were a respectable team and brought some attention to the region...Bless

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2006, 11:44:46 AM »
Fellas, we beating a dead horse here with all this talk.
No disrespect RF or Ja2099, but right now we must not mention T&T and Ja in the same breath.

You had your time in the late 90's, big up for that. But stop living in the past.
You dont hear posters here harping on the fact that TT club teams used to beat Ja national teams from the 60's-80's. U dont hear people here going on about our overall record vs Jamaica since the 30's.
In the late 90's you were undoubtedly the best in the Caribbean. You all won a game in France, big up for that too, it dont matter if is japan who was now coming onto the world stage as well. You all actually win and score goals.

It is now T&T's time.
Over the last 12 months, T&T has proved itself. We have now moved forward, while Ja is seemingly procrastinating.
The 2 teams have gone in different directions.
Ja has been beaten heavily in friendlies and lost to St Vincent.
Rf- you are now learning to use excuses, something u and the RBZ community have accused me of for 7 years. From Crenston, to "if' we had our strongest team what could have happened. You all taught me one valuabel thing, excuses dont matter at this level, its the result.
T&T used to dominate play whenever we played Ja, but we always had a problem of scoring. ja would play soild, defensive and strategic football to neutralise our naturally more attacking and flair football, and it worked...It was always "what if" or "what should have happened"
We have developed since then.

Now Ja is in a transition period.
No need to keep bringing up all these excuses and pointless arguments with T&T football.
There just isnt any comparison right now.
These things make u all sound insecure.
First time I have seen this level of insecurity on either Soca Warriors or RBZ site, when RBZ poster Bricktop is forced to leave his forum because there is just nothing to talk about anymore and come over to the SW forum and look for attention.
I know it is perhaps new to you guys to be in this sort of situation, but as Ato Boldon said in his DVD, people are judged by how they behave when the chips are down. Bricktop's behaviour is strikingly similar to Bahrain's behaviour when time was running out on their team and after the final whistle.
I know Ja will be back to threaten the best in CONCACAF in 2 years time, that is guaranteed.
So no need for the excuses and arguments.
If it appeases you, I agree that ja full strength team would have beaten St Vincent, by about 3-0.
But 'so it goh' as you say. What u feeling now is very well known to TT supporters, given our historic dominance of the caribbean in football.
Good luck vs Canada. A win is badly needed for the programme.

Funny. I can't seem to find the Trini's post that harped about T&T clubs beating Jamaica from the '60s-'80s which brought about my response. Or was that deliberate on your part by going straight to my response.
We both know that a nation's history will always be a part of any debate. Your post alone is conflicted with irony. Don't tell me that 5 to 10 years from now you won't be talking about how T&T was at the 2006 World Cup and Jamaica was not.
If a football match is being played tommorrow a discussion will only go so long before history is brought up. Even moreso if the result goes according to the winners script and worse for the loser whose only defense will be their history of wins or good results from as far back as they can remember.
I'm sure the adage is true for you too: "Those who forget their past are bound to repeat it." And Boxhill doesn't seem like an educated man.
 I consider myself to be a true football fan and history buff. And as such will have to use history to support my posts.  
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2006, 11:52:31 AM »
Good points samo.
Also, am I missing something? Is this a Trinidad site or Ja site?

Men from yard now have to resort to talking about France 98, and how much shots T&T take in the WC.

Ah could tell you one thing, T&T had more shots on goal in the last WC 4 months ago than Ja did  ;D

RF
Lionpaw
Jamaica 2099
Bricktop.

4 Ja posters swirling around the Soca Warriors site.

I guess the chickens are coming home to roost.

Parliament was suspended in Ja for some of T&T's games in 1989 on the road to Italy.

Will we see similar things being repeated over the next couple years?

Anybody see Lazie lately?

Peong, yuh hit the nail on the head with that comment.
I'm on this forum for the same reason Trini's go over the RBSC forum. Conflict. Which all you Trinis are probably afraid to admit. There's even a post about membership decline on this forum. Without conflict the forum gets boring. The same goes for most forums.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2006, 11:54:55 AM »
Jamaica Golden days gone...I think...They don't produce any quality anymore...The guys I saw last game were really poor in comparision to Whitmore and company back in the late 90's and early 2000's...No skill, technique or anything...I would say the glory days behind them..I think with the resurgence of athletics they fall off in terms of football...Complacency can be a destroyer to a program...Jamaica back in the dark ages for at least 5-6 years...I would like them to do better because they always were a respectable team and brought some attention to the region...Bless
And you honestly believe that it will local-based players that will represent Jamaica when the World Cup qualifiers start. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2006, 12:53:30 PM »
I'm on this forum for the same reason Trini's go over the RBSC forum. Conflict. Which all you Trinis are probably afraid to admit. There's even a post about membership decline on this forum. Without conflict the forum gets boring. The same goes for most forums.

Mmm no,,maybe culturally you boys enjoy your conflict

Over here it runs fine without the four houseflies of the apocalypse buzzing around and responding to every post.

The membership decline referred to paid members not posters....but I understand your reading skills are sub standard I wont hold that against um unno

Conflict free the forum does very well......something your losing football team wont experience for a long time
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2006, 12:58:22 PM »
The four food groups is Shirley, Mopsy, Domino and Cream Sandwich

Mi nuh tell yuh stop nyam di empress dem  ;D

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2006, 01:06:25 PM »

Mmm no,,maybe culturally you boys enjoy your conflict

Over here it runs fine without the four houseflies of the apocalypse buzzing around and responding to every post.

The membership decline referred to paid members not posters....but I understand your reading skills are sub standard I wont hold that against um unno

Conflict free the forum does very well......something your losing football team wont experience for a long time
First you delve into my substandard reading skills. Then you interpret "conflict" into two meanings. Which is it. I need to improve my substandard reading skills to understand. 
jjbrown

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2006, 01:07:30 PM »
The four food groups is Shirley, Mopsy, Domino and Cream Sandwich

Mi nuh tell yuh stop nyam di empress dem  ;D

maybe if you did do dat...yuh woulda have ah woman next to you ...instead of lookin for man on ah computer whole day

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2006, 01:10:11 PM »
. I need to improve my substandard reading skills to understand. 

Well at least youre honest and accurate

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2006, 02:08:08 PM »
. I need to improve my substandard reading skills to understand. 

Well at least youre honest and accurate
??? ???! What do I say in this case. Ah yes. You just keep proving my point. Football? History? Topic Change.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2006, 02:10:15 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Winnipeg Fury

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2006, 07:14:03 AM »
Striker Rob Friend shows he belongs with Canadian national soccer team

Canadian Press: NEIL DAVIDSON

(CP) - Rob Friend waited a long time for another chance to show what he can do in a Canadian jersey.
The big striker from Kelowna, B.C., was left on the outside looking in for two years - during which time the Canadian soccer team played 17 internationals. He returned to the fold last January for a friendly versus the U.S. in San Diego and has appeared in Canada's last three games, bringing his number of caps to seven.
Then-coach Frank Yallop summoned Friend for his first game, against Barbados in January 2004, but then did not call again.
"I felt like for a while I was kind of forgotten about," Friend said in an interview from the Canadian team's Florida training base prior to leaving for Jamaica on Friday.
"But I wasn't too concerned. I knew as long as I was performing at the club level, my time would come. And it did."
Back in the national team fold this year, the six-foot-four 210-pound forward scored his debut goal for the senior side in its most recent outing, a 1-0 win over Jamaica in Montreal on Labour Day.
The two teams meet in a rematch Sunday, this time at the national stadium in Kingston, Jamaica, in a game interim Canadian coach Stephen Hart expects will be competitive. Playing in Jamaica can be intimidating, the coach said.
While Canada may have been slow to pick up on Friend, others weren't. After a banner season with Norway's Molde, he joined Dutch side Heerenveen (pronounced Heron-vain) in July for a reported two million euros (C$2.84 million).
The former Canadian Olympic and under-20 regular has started every game this season with one goal to date - he had more in a productive pre-season - as Heerenveen (3-2-1) stands seventh in the table.
He's enjoyed the step up in football after three seasons in Norway, where the long-ball game dominates. The Dutch game is more technical, revolving around ball possession.
"I've definitely, definitely learned a lot in the last three months, more than I have in the last three years actually," he said.
Friend, 25, has also been well received by the local soccer-crazy fans. He has bought a house there with his California fiancee (they met while he was attending University of California Santa-Barbara).
Heerenveen is about 100 kilometres northeast of Amsterdam in the province of Friesland, which follows the team closely. The team jersey displays the flag of the region.
"It's actually pretty amazing," said Friend, who has a four-year contract. "Our town is 28,000 people and we get 27,000 every game (which is a sellout)."
While the club is home to players from Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the U.S., and the coach is Dutch, a lot of the communication takes place in English. But all the imports take Dutch lessons three times a week.
Fellow Canadian Will Johnson, a 19-year-old forward, is also with the club, and has been playing for the second team.
"He's young. He's got a good attitude," Friend said. "I know he's going to do well. He just needs to put in his time, I guess."

Notes: Hart was unable to call up MLS players Dwayne De Rosario, Ante Jazic and Adrian Serioux because of club commitments ... Hart says goalie Lars Hirschfeld, the former Canadian No. 1 who has not played for his country since March 2005, is not out of the national team picture. Hart says Hirschfeld's position with Norway's Rosenborg is more stable and hinted he may figure in games to come. The coach also intimated that forward Iain Hume, who was not called up this time, may be back for the Hungary game in Budapest in November ... Defender Chris Pozniak was not called up for the Jamaica rematch because he is in only just getting back from a foot injury suffered in the first game. Midfielder Jim Brennan, Toronto FC's first signing, was not summoned because he is without a club this season and has not played. He was in the squad for the first Jamaica match, but was not in game shape ... Veteran Martin Nash of the Vancouver Whitecaps, brother of Phoenix Suns guard Steve Nash, was a late call-up, to help fill a void on the left side of midfield. ... Canada is ranked 71st by FIFA, compared to No. 77 for Jamaica.

© The Canadian Press, 2006

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2006, 05:13:53 AM »
One win and One draw in the last 7 or 8 games... I agree this is not a good record, but look at the opposition we played and yes we lost 2 games in the world Cup, what are those 2 teams ranked. We lost 2-0 to England, How much did you lose to England by???? What is the ranking of St.Vincent??? I have no reason to boast but you crying down T&T because we lose some friendlies prior to the WC, allyuh LORSE in a tournament at home, and making A$$isnine execuses for the LORSE. Please explain this: Why would you use a bunch of mediocre or whatever you want to call them players for a the Digicel Cup, but bring in foreign based to play a friendly....Also we lorse all of those friendlies away, allyuh LORSE in the office...

11 Jamaican LOCAL based. vs. 11 St. Vincent Local based. Score was what again???? Or sorry they have players playing in de $hitty T&T league...

He eh. St. Vincent beating Jamaica in Kingston was an unfortunate event. Fact of the matter is that Jamaica's football has been in steady decline over the years, something similar to the state of T&T football pre Beenhakker. Anyway, As a long standing supporter of the RBZ, logic tells me that on any given day, with a full set of our first team players, we are good enough to match any team in the WORLD, and good enough to beat any team in CONCACAF.
Agaian, teams like Ja and T&T need good coaches to do well in international football. Look at T&T's record under St. Claire.
Is it any surprise that T&T is doing "well" now that they have appointed coaches that know their job very well? And is it any surprise that since the departure of Simoes, Lazaroni etc our (Jamaica) team has been outclassed by the likes of England, Asutralia etc?

Yes, T&T football in better position right now...but there is no reason for this fan to even think for a second that Jamaica's football is down and out for good.

Your coach is a wise man...he refuses to play games without his full cadre of players. But at some point. Our team has taken a totally different approach, wrongfully or rightfully so. In the end, football is more than just 11 players.

Fact of the matter is teams like St. Vincent are comprised of predominantly local based players..in most cases, these guys have been playing as a team for close to 3 years...and then they are joined by 2 or 3 pros from overseas lower division clubs.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 05:16:10 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2006, 05:31:42 AM »
Anyway, As a long standing supporter of the RBZ, logic tells me that on any given day, with a full set of our first team players, we are good enough to match any team in the WORLD, and good enough to beat any team in CONCACAF.

What did logic tell you when the full set of your first team players collected 6 from England?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2006, 06:19:40 AM »
Well said Palos. I must say though that Reggae fan is beginning to eat humble pie but some  arrogance still keeps seeping out.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »
Anyway, As a long standing supporter of the RBZ, logic tells me that on any given day, with a full set of our first team players, we are good enough to match any team in the WORLD, and good enough to beat any team in CONCACAF.

What did logic tell you when the full set of your first team players collected 6 from England?

...5 from Australia, 4 from Ghana, Tallman who give dem 3 dey? and 2 from that other Concacaf powerhouse St Vincent and the Grenadines!!!

What next JA? ah partridge in ah peartree ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline aliegordon123

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2006, 12:57:36 PM »
Summary
 Jamaica (JAM) 2:1 (2:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

CONCACAF Gold Cup 2005 Caribbean Prel. Comp.  BRIDGETOWN BARBADOS - 20.02.2005 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:2 (1:1)  Jamaica (JAM) 

FIFA WC 2002 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 30.06.2001 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:1 (0:1)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Copa Caribe 2001  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 17.05.2001 

Jamaica (JAM) 1:0 (1:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

FIFA WC 2002 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 28.02.2001 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:4  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 2000  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 08.07.2000 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0  Jamaica (JAM) 

Copa Caribe 1999  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 03.06.1999 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:0 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1999  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 28.03.1999 

Jamaica (JAM) 2:1 (0:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1998  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 31.07.1998 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 0:0  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1998  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 07.01.1998 

Friendly 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.11.1997 

Jamaica (JAM) 6:1 (3:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Friendly 1997  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 31.08.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:1 a.e.t. (1:1,0:1) 4:2 PSO  Jamaica (JAM) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 10.07.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:1 (1:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 01.05.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0 (1:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1996  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.05.1996 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 0:1 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1995  GRAND CAYMAN CAYMAN ISLANDS - 20.10.1995 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1995  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.09.1995 

Jamaica (JAM) 1:0 (0:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Caribbean Cup Canada 1995  TORONTO CANADA - 06.08.1995 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1995  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 23.07.1995 

Jamaica (JAM) 3:0 (1:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1993  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 28.05.1993 

Jamaica (JAM) 1:1 (1:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

FIFA WC 1994 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 16.08.1992 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:2 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

FIFA WC 1994 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 05.07.1992 

Jamaica (JAM) 2:0 (1:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1991  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 02.06.1991 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1990  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 27.07.1990 

Count up the statistics... it shows oovvbiouusly that in even since 2000 jamaica beat t&t far more times

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2006, 04:29:43 PM »
Summary
 Jamaica (JAM) 2:1 (2:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

CONCACAF Gold Cup 2005 Caribbean Prel. Comp.  BRIDGETOWN BARBADOS - 20.02.2005 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:2 (1:1)  Jamaica (JAM) 

FIFA WC 2002 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 30.06.2001 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:1 (0:1)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Copa Caribe 2001  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 17.05.2001 

FIFA WC 2002 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 28.02.2001 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:4  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 2000  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 08.07.2000 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0  Jamaica (JAM) 

Copa Caribe 1999  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 03.06.1999 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 2:0 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1999  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 28.03.1999 

Jamaica (JAM) 2:1 (0:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1998  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 31.07.1998 

Friendly 1998  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 07.01.1998 

Friendly 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.11.1997 

Jamaica (JAM) 6:1 (3:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Friendly 1997  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 31.08.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:1 a.e.t. (1:1,0:1) 4:2 PSO  Jamaica (JAM) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 10.07.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:1 (1:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1997  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 01.05.1997 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0 (1:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1996  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.05.1996 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 0:1 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1995  GRAND CAYMAN CAYMAN ISLANDS - 20.10.1995 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:0 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

Friendly 1995  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 24.09.1995 

Jamaica (JAM) 1:0 (0:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Caribbean Cup Canada 1995  TORONTO CANADA - 06.08.1995 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1995  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 23.07.1995 

Jamaica (JAM) 3:0 (1:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1993  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 28.05.1993 

Jamaica (JAM) 1:1 (1:1)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

FIFA WC 1994 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 16.08.1992 

Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 1:2 (0:0)  Jamaica (JAM) 

FIFA WC 1994 Prel. Comp. CONCACAF  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 05.07.1992 

Jamaica (JAM) 2:0 (1:0)  Trinidad and Tobago (TRI) 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1991  KINGSTON JAMAICA - 02.06.1991 

Shell Caribbean Cup 1990  PORT OF SPAIN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO - 27.07.1990 

Count up the statistics... it shows oovvbiouusly that in even since 2000 jamaica beat t&t far more times

Bossman all dat stats do mean shit 2day...cuz T&T will open up a CONTAINER OF WOOP ASS....if we play now....talk done...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2006, 04:41:18 PM »
Talk to Jack about arranging a match between the REGGAE BOYZ that played on Sunday versus the Soca Warriors that played on Friday. More that likely it will be the same squads for the 2010 World Cup qualifiers.
T&T should taste some of the whoop-ass that they would get from now. :devil: ;D :devil:   
jjbrown

1]; } ?>