April 28, 2024, 11:35:06 PM

Author Topic: Little "rich" children cyar live in T&T  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Behbehman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Little "rich" children cyar live in T&T
« on: October 10, 2006, 10:10:35 AM »
TT$35,000 the cost of a dead child in Trinidad.  Kidnap victim Riaz...dead! How do you feel about this? I feel terrble and angry! I am so very embarassed for T&T. The SocaWarriors tried their utmost to give T&T a sign...a sign that we could be better but alas, where have our values gone? T&T should not be a "kidnap" state!  >:(

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Little "rich" children cyar live in T&T
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 02:21:39 PM »
That is indeed a sad and shocking situation and my heart and prayers go out to his parents.

SHAME SHAME SHAME
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 09:50:38 PM »
the kidnapping in Trinidad (reason i ain't say Tobago, cause I haven't heard of any dere) is basically copy cats continuing where Mister left off.

And I will say it again....When dey catch dem mudda ass and dem..let dem swing one time and stop feeding dem in jail.
Set ah example on ah couple of dem.  >:(
and you see how flippin shit go done

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 10:11:19 PM »
I sayin this for dey longest while.  How many more children we have to lose because dey Government playing dey ass in Parliament ???
Manning and Panday chilren safe and secure out ah dey country. Is only Panday daught going brave but have bout 15 guard round she all the time.

Allyuh continue wearing black and walkin round dey savannah.

'Islamic law might have saved Riaz'

Richard Charan South Bureau
Trinidad Express
Wednesday, October 11th 2006

THE killing of kidnapped teenager Riaz Khan might never have happened if Islamic laws were followed, so that murderers, rapists and bandits could be lined up and executed at Woodford Square, Port of Spain.

Instead, the country is being savaged by brutal men, with the police powerless to stop the slaughter and politicians impotent, Muslim scholar Moulana Abdul Salam said yesterday.

Salam spoke at the funeral of Khan, 19, who was snatched from his family's trucking business at Carapichaima last Monday.

Khan was shot dead four days later, although his father, Nazam Khan, paid a ransom.

The funeral was attended by hundreds of mourners including Jamaat Al Muslimeen leader Yasin Abu Bakr, UNC chairman Basdeo Panday and his daughter Mikela, and former House Speak Nizam Mohammed.

Imam Clyde Ali said the crime against Khan "was perpetrated by such evil men that they have lost the right to even be called humans".

He said Khan's blood was on the hands of the people lusting for power but failing to protect citizens.

Ali said that in the village of 5,000 people where Riaz lived, nine of the 12 businesses had been robbed, five people had been kidnapped, and none of the crimes solved.

Ali said that if Riaz could speak he would ask: "What did I do?

Why was I tortured by men I did not know?"

Ali told mourners that "two prisoners escaped weeks ago. The might of the law cannot catch them. Yet they move freely from Cedros to Central like all criminals are allowed to do. Are there any patrols?"

He asked: "What consolation to (Riaz's) parents that after four days of investigation, they found him dead? They (the kidnappers) made calls to this house. No trace could be found.

Maybe if (Riaz) was an important person in Port of Spain, they would have been able to find (him)."

Moulana Salam said that the penalty for such crimes in the Qur'an was death.

"If those who rape, commit banditry and murder, were taken to Woodford Square and lined up and executed, maybe there would be peace," he said.

He called on Muslims to form groups to protect themselves.

Khan's body was interred at the Waterloo Cemetery.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 08:24:04 AM »
I sayin this for dey longest while.  How many more children we have to lose because dey Government playing dey ass in Parliament ???
Manning and Panday chilren safe and secure out ah dey country. Is only Panday daught going brave but have bout 15 guard round she all the time.

Trinidad Express

THE killing of kidnapped teenager Riaz Khan might never have happened if Islamic laws were followed, so that murderers, rapists and bandits could be lined up and executed at Woodford Square, Port of Spain.

Instead, the country is being savaged by brutal men, with the police powerless to stop the slaughter and politicians impotent, Muslim scholar Moulana Abdul Salam said yesterday.

Salam spoke at the funeral of Khan, 19, who was snatched from his family's trucking business at Carapichaima last Monday.

Khan was shot dead four days later, although his father, Nazam Khan, paid a ransom.

The funeral was attended by hundreds of mourners including Jamaat Al Muslimeen leader Yasin Abu Bakr, UNC chairman Basdeo Panday and his daughter Mikela, and former House Speak Nizam Mohammed.

Imam Clyde Ali said the crime against Khan "was perpetrated by such evil men that they have lost the right to even be called humans".

He said Khan's blood was on the hands of the people lusting for power but failing to protect citizens.

Ali said that in the village of 5,000 people where Riaz lived, nine of the 12 businesses had been robbed, five people had been kidnapped, and none of the crimes solved.

Ali told mourners that "two prisoners escaped weeks ago. The might of the law cannot catch them. Yet they move freely from Cedros to Central like all criminals are allowed to do. Are there any patrols?"

He asked: "What consolation to (Riaz's) parents that after four days of investigation, they found him dead? They (the kidnappers) made calls to this house. No trace could be found.

Maybe if (Riaz) was an important person in Port of Spain, they would have been able to find (him)."

"If those who rape, commit banditry and murder, were taken to Woodford Square and lined up and executed, maybe there would be peace," he said.

I have tuh second dat yes!!  We still have cat-o-nine tails?  I say use it some yes. There is just no consequence for actions anymore.  none.  Criminals running de country in more ways dan one!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 10:26:37 AM »
me eh know what to say yes.

just know trinis go stop making baby. coupled with the brain drain and businessmen running to foreign b/c of crime, who go be left apart from ol people and criminals?

...oh and tiefing politicians.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 10:31:15 AM »
bring back Capital Punishment....dat go solve dey majority of dey crime.
Empty out dey Jail Section F....all dem sentence tur death.... Clean out dey JAIL >:(

is ah set ah copycat kidnapping fur easy money...dat is dey bottom line

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 11:30:10 AM »

Trinidad Express

I have tuh second dat yes!!  We still have cat-o-nine tails?  I say use it some yes. There is just no consequence for actions anymore.  none.  Criminals running de country in more ways dan one!!

u might have a point there, read the last two sentences in this report:

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000036/003669.htm

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 11:48:46 AM »

This is Stupidness now, well long time actually. How may more innocents have to pay, my GOD. Kidnapping is like a growing business in Trinidad. You want to make some quick easy money snatch a rich child after school get phone number and make a request, this is SICK. Is like you can't go anywhere and feel comfortable you always have to be wary. Being an adult is no guarantee either because they taking you as well. Our VAlue system has deteriorated immensely. My opinion, bring back Capital punishment man, make a example let one pig squal I assure you its screaming will be heard down the corridors.

Look at countries under Islam you think this could happen there NEVER. I saw a e-mail one time of a little boy that stole something and the military put the little boy hand on the ground and roll over it with a truck to teach him not to steal. It may seem cruel and harsh but I can tell you that youth ain't stealing again. We have to make an example. Now I am a Christain and I does preach and go into Maximum security prison and try to convert some of these guys, some of them genuine and others don't give a flip. I was recently talking to a prison officer and he was telling me that the prisoners are going competition to see who have more "ghosts". Here's the concept I kill you i take your ghost/ your spirit and some of them vowed to hold that"coveted" position, they were saying when they get outside them will CLAIM some more ghost and have the TITLE when they come back inside. Now READERS you tell me if such individuals are fit to be in society. Those with mentalities like that in my finite human opinion is to enforce the death penalty. I am not GOD but the Bible does teach that perpetrators of the law will have to pay the consequence of their actions.

May we wake up and realize that we must be proactive and do something, how long will the killing go on the rape the kidnapping.

Roghteousness EXALTS a A NATION BUT SIN IS A REPROACH TO ANY PEOPLE.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 12:31:14 PM »
cat-o-nine,l ah hearing dis phrase long time....wha is it really ??
yes ah doh know what it is...is it ah whip or something
and why dey neck dey call it cat  ;D

who have ah picture of it ??

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 12:35:08 PM »

Trinidad Express

u might have a point there, read the last two sentences in this report:

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000036/003669.htm

Is dat story self dat make meh remember de Cat-o-nine.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 12:36:36 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_o'_nine_tails

check it out here..but girl..it look like some people using it fuh "pleasure" oui.. wha de a$$

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 12:45:16 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cat_o'_nine_tails

check it out here..but girl..it look like some people using it fuh "pleasure" oui.. wha de a$$

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh doh make joke
before meh wholly experience ah use to own ummm 2 ah dem ting, but never know it was ah cat o nine
i thought dem ting was call "Whos Ya Mammy".... :angel:

Steups so much I know yes. Thanks Coco

1]; } ?>