March 28, 2024, 04:48:23 AM

Author Topic: Ah notice sumtin'  (Read 6552 times)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
Ah notice sumtin'
« on: October 10, 2006, 02:50:31 PM »
It have this new poster here...well not too new anymore more..but the more he post he kinda remind me of ah ole friend of ours that used to post pre WC..and have the same initails too  :D ...is it only me or does anyone here notice the similarities of the ole poster who buss it after he got vex and delete all he post and dem..ah not going to call names nor whistle nor howl, cause ah doh want to get anyone red in the face  ;D ah jus curious  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ah notice sumtin'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 03:13:09 PM »
Very intresting..... Could it be  ???

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2006, 03:22:03 PM »
the man postin all up to 12 times per day

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2006, 05:14:11 PM »
Interesting ,well he is kinda verse in d setup of everyting ,sport interest a little more varied  perhaps

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 05:20:35 PM »
wait wait wait wait... wuh de ass... yuh must be referin tuh me...??

ok curious george... go ahead and explain... how yuh could refer tuh me as a new poster...??

I here before you... stewps.

waeva nuh... yall is a steady group bacahnall makers.

jefferz you joking right?  ;D me ent even see you ppost here for awhile..ah even forget you exist..buh wha trouble is dis  ;D

anyways, read me post again and if you think I refering to you then sometin wrong...

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2006, 05:24:41 PM »
Interesting ,well he is kinda verse in d setup of everyting ,sport interest a little more varied  perhaps

yeah true dat..but ah notice by each post he getting more and more voiceferous...you know like ole times  ;D buh I could see some differences too..as  Isay...me eh know ah just curious and wanted to see if other people notice too. Now this is not no DIS on anyone eh, he cool and everything, I was jus thrown aback by the similarites, especially after the other one disappeared jus so.

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2006, 06:08:41 PM »

ok curious george... go ahead and explain... how yuh could refer tuh me as a new poster...??

jefferz you joking right?  ;D me ent even see you ppost here for awhile..ah even forget you exist..buh wha trouble is dis  ;D

anyways, read me post again and if you think I refering to you then sometin wrong...

Big Up!

or hor becuase as striking as the similarities were to these two people they were much the same to me and West Coast.

who ah still tryin tuh hunt down.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2006, 06:14:46 PM »

Big Up!

or hor becuase as striking as the similarities were to these two people they were much the same to me and West Coast.

aye meh lil syrian fren..how you so jumpy dese days.. eva since the miss went to Japan you real jumpy jumpy! watch meh..ah have ah cokey eye, stutterin, midget (with bandy legs) cousin ah cud hook you up with..PROVIDING you start behaving Uself. She have ah real nice personality and ah jus heard that she started to shave d lil hair that was growing on she chin.

BTW.. let we know what you find out bout we fren WC... the man was/is ah real trooper!

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 10:49:15 PM »

Big Up!

Doh worry you might not have to look far  ;D he might jus be a post away  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 05:25:24 AM »

Big Up!

aye meh lil syrian fren..how you so jumpy dese days.. eva since the miss went to Japan you real jumpy jumpy! watch meh..ah have ah cokey eye, stutterin, midget (with bandy legs) cousin ah cud hook you up with..PROVIDING you start behaving Uself. She have ah real nice personality and ah jus heard that she started to shave d lil hair that was growing on she chin.

BTW.. let we know what you find out bout we fren WC... the man was/is ah real trooper!

haha... aright meh hakwai fen... ah already have a ting since miss Osaka so yuh could hold de bat yuh offerin until ah geh some pads.

And ah will find WC doh worry.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 05:58:50 AM »

Big Up!

haha... aright meh hakwai fen... ah already have a ting since miss Osaka so yuh could hold de bat yuh offerin until ah geh some pads.

remember ah say "if you behave" eh!... as long as you have it unda control.  8)

BTW..what's with the pic..like you going thru ah boy george stage?

« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 06:13:59 AM by Jumbie »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2006, 06:51:12 AM »
Is george hhe goin for??...I tort he was on ah Graucho Marx kinda vibes

Anyway...allyuh done know me eh too brite...all dis setta blues clues business huttin mih head....who is dis new/old/ancient/modern poster

on top ah dat, is so man does stalk yuh when yuh now start tuh post here an ting??
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2006, 07:14:59 AM »

Big Up!

hahaha

no makeup there buddy... more like Frank Sinatra.

So how you and Gino coping with the Hardest affair?

ah hope de case goes your way.... I sure yuh gunnin fuh de custody of the house and the vibrator.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2006, 08:02:15 AM »
It have this new poster here...well not too new anymore more..but the more he post he kinda remind me of ah ole friend of ours that used to post pre WC..and have the same initails too  :D ...is it only me or does anyone here notice the similarities of the ole poster who buss it after he got vex and delete all he post and dem..ah not going to call names nor whistle nor howl, cause ah doh want to get anyone red in the face  ;D ah jus curious  ::)

Big Up!

bossman, maybe yuh could PM everyone that posted to the thread so far and cut the suspense a little. whayuhsay?

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2006, 08:35:15 AM »

Big Up!

hahaha

no makeup there buddy... more like Frank Sinatra.

So how you and Gino coping with the Hardest affair?

ah hope de case goes your way.... I sure yuh gunnin fuh de custody of the house and the vibrator.

who want house when you have vibrator? ah just looking for ah converter to run it on ah car battery

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2006, 08:52:43 AM »
Oh gosh DeSoWa like me and you is ESP awa
Yesterday at 3pm (ah check meh messages to see the time) ah pm a certain new poster to ax him if he know a certain old poster....man ride out 1 time  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 03:50:08 PM by ricky »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2006, 09:31:24 AM »
allyuh mad yes

if allyuh want tur know who is who in here....just ask dey Sista nah
I successfully running meh own HOLLYWATER MACO Investigations Inc.

DeSoWa ah read ya statement and I will get back to ya on meh findings.
and just cause ah like ya...it go be FREE :beermug:

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2006, 12:20:01 PM »
Ok folks, like dis gone international..we now have sista gertrude on de case... ;D if anybody knows..she was tight with the origianl..so she bound to get to the bottom ah dis..

How some folks could figure it out and others still don't..ah thought it was real obvious but like ah go have to blow the whistle.. ;D

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2006, 12:43:05 PM »
I doh know who allyuh talking bout but I DO notice is dat it have some serious ANTI-TRINI posters on dis board who have NO Trini connections and all dey doing is posting plenty inflammatory and derogatory tings bout we country and what is more, like de moderators and dem jes tolerating it.

Now I doh mind picong and joke an ting eh because daise de Trini way but when yuh come on a pro-Trini site and start tuh talk nasty ting bout meh people and meh country, well dat is a different story.

too bad we cyar use ah Cat-o-Nine on dem and chase dey A$$!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2006, 12:58:50 PM »
doh worry coco you would know soon....

About de fight down peeps with no trini connection, the best thing is to ignore dem..dey jus looking for friends, but we have enough here already..we doh need dem..

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »
You know there is a saying "you could run, but you can't hide"  ;D well if ah did not believe it, ah do now..Hey  ole friend you know who who are, welcome back and ah happy that you did not give up on we and still part of de family... :beermug: hope  I did don't scare you away again, just think about it this way, you left such a great impact on here dat doh matter who you post as we can see the true you in all of it..so take this as a compliment and keep your head up. Bless. Thanks to de behind de scene folks who made this all possible  ;)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2006, 03:14:17 PM »
Well while you was doing ya little investigation....ah find out via meh connections, Mrs Alice dey 90 yr old maco under contract, dat meh neighbour (dey 2 boys dem) dog Stinky Nuts looking fat like if it pregnant.

dis is breakin news for London ON...cause everybody knows dat Stinky Nuts is MALE.

Lloyd wha' goings on in dis place

allyuh stay tuned. :angel:

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2006, 03:16:04 PM »
I am a bit saddened that some people saw it fit to include names in their replies which takes away from the fun part of this thread, and also highlightes some of the same issues that caused out "good friend" to stop posting in the first place. At least no one has put the new name that they belive our "good friend" is now posting under.

But no matter. If it is you know that it is all in good faith.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »
Sista like you have ah maco ring going on dey..90 yr ole contract maco..ways you really big in de business sista.. ;D doh worry now ah have you on speed dial  ;)

Aye Rasta ah hear about de name calling..but at least the new name was not mentioned and that's good, because that is de most important part ah the equation...ah wonder if he brave to post on this topic too boy  ;D..he kinda on de down low now, but ah sure he would be back in time for the game later  :beermug: oh how I love dis place  :)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 05:09:56 PM »
if allyuh talking about who I tink yuh talking about, i notice dat dis poster is conspicuously absent (so far) from this thread. :angel:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2006, 05:21:57 PM »
if allyuh talking about who I tink yuh talking about, i notice dat dis poster is conspicuously absent (so far) from this thread. :angel:
  ;D ;D ;D ;D

yup he posting in everything else

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2006, 07:41:56 PM »
allya men real slow  ;D ;D ;D ;D
meh files geh buss days ago

at first I thought it was a bird, den I thought it was ah plane
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............then it hit me
It was ah Red 'Oman :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2006, 08:05:02 PM »
allya men real slow  ;D ;D ;D ;D
meh files geh buss days ago

at first I thought it was a bird, den I thought it was ah plane
BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...............then it hit me
It was ah Red 'Oman :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dais because red 'oman fasser and smarter than we men.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2006, 08:09:54 PM »
ah like d new name boy....how the fantacy team going boy?  :)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2006, 08:17:14 PM »
dat ting on cruise control.. ;D
lots to learn for next year
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>