April 29, 2024, 04:58:14 AM

Author Topic: I have the answer to solve TTFF problems.  (Read 8193 times)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I have the answer to solve TTFF problems.
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2006, 08:42:31 AM »
[
That's my point. In TRINIDAD unnuh have BOYS doing the DUTTY WINE  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Is that why I have COCOAPUFFS and REDTRINGYAL emailing me pictures of themself  ;D

umm yeah...if you have to defensively explain your point in caps...then its not a point, just defense
Just come out the closet...if yuh feel yuh wasnt safe on the other board, we cyah help you here neither

besides if women emailin yuh pics...dat is what women do with other women....dey must be see a pic you in your brick coloured halter top and like it I guess.......is okay if all you ladies share your fashion tips, no horrors
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2006, 08:45:15 AM »
[
That's my point. In TRINIDAD unnuh have BOYS doing the DUTTY WINE  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. Is that why I have COCOAPUFFS and REDTRINGYAL emailing me pictures of themself  ;D

umm yeah...if you have to defensively explain your point in caps...then its not a point, just defense
Just come out the closet...if yuh feel yuh wasnt safe on the other board, we cyah help you here neither

besides if women emailin yuh pics...dat is what women do with other women....dey must be see a pic you in your brick coloured halter top and like it I guess.......is okay if all you ladies share your fashion tips, no horrors

HAHAHAH.....WELL yes...I eh getting no wuk done this morning. :D
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2006, 08:53:35 AM »
Man a put dem hand pon dem knee and a winey winey? Ongly inna bloodclaat Trinidad  ;D

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2006, 09:49:32 AM »
HalterTop...you simply must stop that "ethnic jibber jabber"

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>