April 25, 2024, 05:06:41 AM

Author Topic: Israel is wrong  (Read 7090 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: To hell with Israel and Gaza
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 11:27:56 PM »
So while we're having this all out racial war, where would the military be during all this, and what would they be doing??  :thinking:

breds, the army will never allow a race war in T&T, just remember , who controls the military controls the country. take nigeria forinstance. when there was a civil war 4 decades ago (the biafra war), the ppl with military might won the war (northern hausa and fulani people), even though they were the minority.

i have a hausa friend who had relatives in the military @ the time , and he told me that the hausas controls nigeria to this day bc they control the military and of all the tribes they have the most military personel.

right now in T&T the military full ah forkin black ppl, and if there's a race war, God forbid, blacks would emerge victorious, but after the international community intervene and do their investigation, i'm afraid nuff top brass black man will spend the rest of their lives behind bars for war crimes, just like charles taylor, the hutu general in rawanda who love whisky more than human life, and slovadan melisovich.

those guys would not chance that. yes indians have political and financial power, they may even have numbers, but they don't have the military numbers, as ah matter of fact blacks out number them 4 to one.

right now i will hate to see my ppl go so far as too get down like those dunce arse guyanese, trinis have more sense than that and is extremely sophisticated ppl, i can't see my ppl doing that, and if they did it would break my heart awful sore. i hate racist ppl, why somebody doh kill sat maraj that bigot who fackin up the peace in such ah once loving country. where's all this racial shit coming from all of a sudden!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 11:30:11 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 11:34:44 PM »
And did you not see and hear the amount of noise being made about the lack of Indians in higher up positions in these same services.   The need to make the services reflect the ethnic makeup of the population?

The vibe that they deliberately did not promote Indians or allow them to join the services in greater numbers?

Think about it.

This is not something the normal man in the street wants.

It starts like a spark and then it is a full out conflagration. 

And Sat is the least of your worries.  He is openly advocating for his race.  You know what he wants and who he is.

It is the subtle ones wielding power you have to be afraid of.

Read the social media sites and blogs and see the hatred spreading .

PNM is dunce niggers.

UNC is country coolie who feel is dem time now.

All promoted and spread by politicians pandering to their base.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2012, 04:53:28 AM »
Breds i hear yuh, but i cyar vex wid the indians for wanting ah fair shake, after all, we african stood up for the same thing in 1970 bc we felt like we were being marginalized. the indians have all right to voice their opinions, the last time i checked this was a democracy and they are the majority in T&T and have a right to voice their concerns no matter how absurd it may appear to your ears.

IMO the british are the biggest culprits in our country's demise, they were the ones who fitted africans and indians against each other here in T&T and in guyana.

when the indians arrived in those two countries the british told the indians that they were there to cultivate and harvest cane bc nayger was lazy and didn't want tuh work.

when the indians left india they didn't even know the term nayger until they reach in the west, and the black man didn't know the term coolie until the british told them that coolie was not to be trusted, and the best coolie is ah ded one.

this bullsh!t was a ploy to keep both races apart from forming an alliance, if yuh don't believe meh then just check out jamaica. in yard both black indian, chinese and syrians is like one family, they doh have this constant war between them, it's ah love thing bc they are all jamaicans.

i saw it first hand when i stayed there, indian and black man tight tight, ah wonder why the brits didn't feel the need to divide indians and africans in places like jamaica, st lucia and st vincent?

my opinion, "T&T AND GUYANA WAS PROBABLY A SPECIAL CASE" bc they wanted ah fair shake and proper wages, hence the reason they got more indentured workers than any colony. in all honesty i hate the fackin strife thing, we are surrounded by nice beautiful water and sunshine loaded with resources and we fightin down each other like arse instead ah making the fackin place ah paradise and forget the racial fackry1

boy... after lookin @ all the that Jah geh we, and we continue tuh fight each odder over things that we come and met, i have to conclude that mankind real fackin chupid yes.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 05:06:34 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2012, 06:55:08 AM »
Fair shake?

They have the most doctors, most lawyers,most businesses, biggest population.  Win the most scholarships, and yes...YES...YES, benefitted MOST from PNM policies regarding education and business.

Fair shake you say?

lol doh make me f**king dead laffing.

I am NOT racist.

I have indian family named RAMKERRYSINGH.

I grew up with my best friend being Indian.

The Brits had nutten to do with Indians and Africans not getting along.

They viewed each other with suspicion and when Eric Williams wanted to unite he got slapped.

During the Black Power days is more slap.

And is NOT Indians fella...is f**king Hinduism that is creating the strife.

Ghandi their biggest hero was really a zero.

A avowed racist and a f**king child molester.

The History is plain and there for all.

ANd doh feel dey doh have tensions in Jamaica.  It is less as the Hinduism is almost gone...most Indians in Jamaica are christian.

If you feel hat there is NOT a Hindu agenda in T&T get f**king real and do it quickly.

The alleged plot..hel the fake ass plot to kill the PM, Anand and Moonilal...is Muslims dey say planned it.  Think!

THINK!

THINK!

Why would any right thinking Muslim support a Hindu Government?  ANswer:  Same reason the Religious Right in the USA supported a Mormon!

THINK!

Now not all Hindus on dem head eh, but breds, look around and see that in nearly all senior Government Positions and Military now too....see the DOMINANT religion in positions of power in T&T.

Where is the pairty and fair shake you so glibly speak of.

I know I will get flak for this posting but I eh f**king care.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 08:47:12 AM »
You hear a lot tension on radio talk shows. More than usual.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 09:45:09 AM »

ok, but what do you hear? in taxis, on bars or just limin in de street....the anonimity of internet and call in shows tend to make people a lot more boisterous than they really are

ah cyah put on TT tinfoil hat yet because he doh live dey, I tend to think if you eh on the ground feelin the pulse of the people then is just speculation.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: Israel is wrong
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 09:57:24 AM »
"In war, truth is the first casualty" - Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Both parties have their own truths to legitimatize their respective actions but this conflict is so steeped in the history of the region that I suspect that the truth is some where in between the two extremes. 

The cease fire will only last until the next conflict, ad infinitum. I am being pessimistic as I don't see any permanent reconciliation without major concessions on both sides. It is somehow ironic that both parties worship the same God.  Where TT when you need him?
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 10:05:25 AM »

ok, but what do you hear? in taxis, on bars or just limin in de street....the anonimity of internet and call in shows tend to make people a lot more boisterous than they really are

ah cyah put on TT tinfoil hat yet because he doh live dey, I tend to think if you eh on the ground feelin the pulse of the people then is just speculation.

there something but it too intangible still to be treated as fact...........the heaviest vibe still comes from the blogs.......plus other thing like blacks seeming to have more dificulty with GATE and other government programmes than other groups but d sample size still lil small, I was denied but my application had issues, its is now under review ......was able to build a good case as I had consulted with them before applying and got assurances before hand.........others have said that they have gotten some of d dummest reasons for rejections but again sample ....sample size........but there is the impression that there is a concerted attempt to withhold state resources from certain groups...one in particular.
I pity the fool....

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2012, 10:09:14 AM »

Its not a call to arms but there is more venom. Issues are couched within a racial frame. There are calls for solidarity with clear racial overtones .

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2012, 10:55:01 AM »
Dutty.  I spend a good amount of time there.

There is tension

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »
Mods, why you merge these threads? Two different topics on many levels ...

1) Conflict between Israel and Palestine - they are/were in a state of war

2) Conflict between races in Trinidad - war not there yet

Doh let TT thread title sway you.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline jahkingdom

• Strictly The Best
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »
a race war will not happen in Trinidad without other African islands get involve. on standby: ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 01:04:18 PM by jahkingdom »
Hard work is the key to success

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
Unfortunately the gauges people are looking for to determine whether the society could implode are not necessarily reliable. Overt ones like whether you and yuh neighbour lime good are distractingly immaterial (time and time again from Srebenica to Rwanda to choose your own example).

Just Cool, Nigeria is an inappropriate comparison. Structurally there are no sufficiently compelling parallels between the two countries and moreover, there is a distinction between the character of the military officer class in Nigeria and anything we have and their reason for being there in the first place.

Also, as responsible citizens, we should devote less time to the notion that a "race war" necessarily means a physical battle out in the streets.

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2012, 04:26:16 PM »
Race war done start.

Physical violence is just a matter of time...or is it?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »
Race war done start.

Physical violence is just a matter of time...or is it?

allyuh hijack the man thread, i thought this discussion was about israel and the conflict currently?

i reading and start hearing about a pending race war in TT, yea right, allyuh dont make me laugh :D

carnival around the corner, people studying to wine and jam, race war my foot, its a democracy at the end of the day, if any military strong men get a vaps to overthrow, beware of the us stepping in and finishing that, along with sweeping changes to military to follow, US dont want no military dictatorship, they on point, bad for business...

allyuh talk all that talk, is pipe dreams, the ethnocentric groups on both sides creating the problem, unlike some on here im actually mixed and come from a mixed family through and through, so i not picking arms, neither is my family for any race in trinidad, thats a load of crock if you ask me

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2012, 10:26:59 PM »
Noone hijacked any thread . this was a separate thread and one of the mods merged it.

Race war is real fella..yuh jes naive

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2012, 10:27:07 PM »
Unfortunately the gauges people are looking for to determine whether the society could implode are not necessarily reliable. Overt ones like whether you and yuh neighbour lime good are distractingly immaterial (time and time again from Srebenica to Rwanda to choose your own example).

Just Cool, Nigeria is an inappropriate comparison. Structurally there are no sufficiently compelling parallels between the two countries and moreover, there is a distinction between the character of the military officer class in Nigeria and anything we have and their reason for being there in the first place.

Also, as responsible citizens, we should devote less time to the notion that a "race war" necessarily means a physical battle out in the streets.

some good points :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2012, 10:29:50 PM »

So you find he have good points but suggesting that T*T is ready ONLY for jump and wine?

Yuh real confusing..de points valid or they not?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2012, 10:35:20 PM »
Noone hijacked any thread . this was a separate thread and one of the mods merged it.

Race war is real fella..yuh jes naive

breds i know im not being naive, just realistic, you expect me to believe that TT is on the brink of a race war, because the PP is in govt? its basically a two party system in TT, the frustration and failure of all our government admins to date can be attributed to the Westminster system of govt, that is the root of the problem. you have other factors that we can argue about ad nauseum about that will prove that both races are not going to get into a physical confrontation that will demand external intervention, but why bother?

give me 3 reasons why there will be a race war and who will start it?

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2012, 10:41:30 PM »
As I said the war has already begun.   And it is not becasue the PP in power...alone.

It is the failed policies and the blatant racism that is causing it...tension, anger, lies and mismanagement.  Statements made by politicians on both sides.

Jobs for Hindus only...faked plot to incriminate Indians, Failed SoE that targeted black men only.

Statements by prominient PP politicos...like yuh doh read news or wha?   Look at the blogs...T&T has more than 400,000 Facebook users...the blogs are live with race talk..again from both sides...discontent and hate spreading faster than the Red House fire.

And who is saying there will be physical confrontation...........................soon?

I believe it will come and we are definitely poised for a strong man take over..trust me.   There are enough disgruntled racists in charge of the Military and Police fren.

Yuh feel is just so the Government wants more Indians in high ranking positions, even as they usually did not even want those jobs?  feel is jes so eh?  Well if you do then you lorse badly.

Listen, read, look and observe the anger that is in the society these days....

truetrini

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2012, 10:43:02 PM »
Oh and I agree the Westminster Style Government creates a virtual dictator of the PM...we need an Executive President and a Cabinet independent of the Legislative body.

ANd Manning was excoriated for suggesting the same...by you too!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2012, 10:45:34 PM »

So you find he have good points but suggesting that T*T is ready ONLY for jump and wine?

Yuh real confusing..de points valid or they not?

family, yuh kidding me?

asylumseeker said "Unfortunately the gauges people are looking for to determine whether the society could implode are not necessarily reliable."

i read that as, he needs more solid proof for such an event to happen or that is being suggested will happen.

he then states: "Overt ones like whether you and yuh neighbour lime good are distractingly immaterial (time and time again from Srebenica to Rwanda to choose your own example)" where he draws from the example of the Srebrenica massacre, as to suggest the possibility of it happening in certain instances, which is reasonable but doesn't mean it will happen in the case of TT. i actually had a conversation last night about this with my friend from that region...

furthermore, i said some good points i didn't say i agreed with all his points, you also made some good points as well, that doesn't mean that i agree with the overall opinion.

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2012, 10:52:36 PM »
What he meant was analysis like yours:  T&T getting ready for jump and wave are not good yardsticks to measure the level of discontent.  You can talk very nicely to your neighbors overtly, but COVERTLY (hidden) still harbor hate.

I may be old and tired.

He also tried to educate that:

Think about it a little more..maybe you tired and getting old.  lol

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2012, 09:34:19 AM »
Oh and I agree the Westminster Style Government creates a virtual dictator of the PM...we need an Executive President and a Cabinet independent of the Legislative body.

ANd Manning was excoriated for suggesting the same...by you too!

manning was actually a good friend of my family in south, good person, but i never trusted him as a politician, the executive presidency in some quarters has come under attack, unless you are referring to the hybrid example in south africa? Imo i believe pnm needs a new leader with vision and currently i have not seen that, in fact i have not seen that in any of the current parties imo.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2012, 09:40:18 AM »
What he meant was analysis like yours:  T&T getting ready for jump and wave are not good yardsticks to measure the level of discontent.  You can talk very nicely to your neighbors overtly, but COVERTLY (hidden) still harbor hate.

I may be old and tired.

lol but my friend, i believe we read it the same, you went into greater detail about citizens being  covert about their true feelings, however its not a matter of one superseding the other, but different ways of stating it imo ;)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 09:42:11 AM by Controversial »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2012, 11:32:47 AM »
As I said the war has already begun.   And it is not becasue the PP in power...alone.

It is the failed policies and the blatant racism that is causing it...tension, anger, lies and mismanagement.  Statements made by politicians on both sides.

Jobs for Hindus only...faked plot to incriminate Indians, Failed SoE that targeted black men only.

Statements by prominient PP politicos...like yuh doh read news or wha?   Look at the blogs...T&T has more than 400,000 Facebook users...the blogs are live with race talk..again from both sides...discontent and hate spreading faster than the Red House fire.

And who is saying there will be physical confrontation...........................soon?

I believe it will come and we are definitely poised for a strong man take over..trust me.   There are enough disgruntled racists in charge of the Military and Police fren.

Yuh feel is just so the Government wants more Indians in high ranking positions, even as they usually did not even want those jobs?  feel is jes so eh?  Well if you do then you lorse badly.

Listen, read, look and observe the anger that is in the society these days....

I'm a bit lost here... where can these blogs be found? or do you mean people commenting on news sites?

Someone here already pointed it (and one can see prime examples on this forum from time to time) people tend to say a lot as they feel they're anonymous online.. so they get things off their  chest. I'm certain that a huge majority of these same people will keep quiet if confronted with the same issues on a face to face situation.

you're the same person who once said  "the spoils goes to the winner" no?

doh hate people for being dr, lawyer, business owner etc.. they work darn hard to get there.. something which was probably a generation deep, so their kids would be in a better position.

truetrini

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2012, 03:31:42 PM »
Jumbie, show where I begrudged anyone for their successes???  What hate you speaking of?

Yes to the victor goes the spoils...did the PP not come into power on a wide mandate with a rainbow coalition?  Or was that a lie?  Are they not made up of 4 party's now, used to be five, including labor which is mostly black???

The Facebook bloggers and posters are NOT ANONYMOUS...their names, jobs, education, everything is there.   They have pics of themselves and friends and family too.

You may keep thinking of a race war in narrow terms, but believe me it has begun and it will get worse...no violence....yet...but let things continue...ask the NAR about this.

AGin the PP came into power representing a broad cross section of people, how come they only rewarding and sharing spoils with a few?

truetrini

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »

I may be old and tired.

lol but my friend, i believe we read it the same, you went into greater detail about citizens being  covert about their true feelings, however its not a matter of one superseding the other, but different ways of stating it imo ;)

Doh try dat.

1]; } ?>