Yes $25.00 semi-annually
0 (0%)
Yes $50 annually onetime payment
1 (10%)
Yes $50 semi-annually or 4 payments of $25.00
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: November 13, 2006, 12:21:53 AM

Author Topic: Warrior Nation Fund  (Read 916 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Warrior Nation Fund
« on: October 14, 2006, 12:21:53 AM »
ALL VIEWERS ESP. WN MEMBERS PLEASE VOTE:

I think the Warrior Nation should be the voice of the fans(us here online and others) and speak more to the public and the organizations that be.   We should also start a fund with a minimal contribution of $25US be it a yearly due or semi-annually. This fund will be used for events that we as members deem important to the development of our nations football future i.e. scholarship donations ets... Logistics, and management is not as hard as it seems. I will be willing to be an outside auditor to ensure that monies are not used wantantly. As in all organizations of the type the use of funds must be voted on by the board members. WE as members that donate monies are authorized to know when and how the monies are to be spend therefore all actions to donate or spend over a certain amount will be voted apon be the members. They will have a 15-30 day notification of all action that require vote.

Sorry I volunteered my self to audit for various reasons:
1. Thats what I do on a daily basis for the military.
2. My distance from trinidad makes it hard for me to do anything else.
3. I will be able to organise a disintrested party with me to do audits.
4. It is cheaper for my to call enyone of you or set up conferance calls than for anyone else since all I do here is broadband therefore alot cheapper. eg 1hr calling the us I paid less than 1euro.
5. I think I have a good business miind(apart for studying Business and Financial management).

I can go into the fine details about reciepts and financial statements but I want to see what you guys think. The first vote is for the fund then if we agree on it then I will setup a vote for how often. I don't know how to set up two votes on one thread. I myself I am willing to pay $100 annually i.e. $50.00 every six months or $25.00 every 3mths.

Lets get this result first then we will discuss the details later. Please leave the details for later discussion. Vote and place suggestions here. If you vote no please state your reason(s)
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 04:01:08 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Nation Fund
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 08:17:49 AM »
Brudda did you talk to the Warrior Nation BOD and exec before you post this? If you did you should state that you did. (Tallman, Felx, royalian, Fire Brand and Feliz)

If not, the WN has a annual fee which the Exec worked on to figure a fair price that would work for the masses, for those who want to add more, there is a donation link on the warriornation site. Its probably best you talk to them first via pm or email.

Nice idea and intention tho  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 08:29:26 AM by ricky »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 08:53:43 AM »

First step: Offer your services to the BOD as an auditor.
Second step:  ontact the Charity Officer Bally to see what is the latest.
Third step: Write up your proposal and send it to the BOD.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 10:04:50 AM »
This is for me to get the felling of what the members want. I have alot more info that I need to put together before I present it to the WN. I have not received any further info from my joining of the WN to know how well organized it is. Are you based on the US fiscal yr or Trinidads fiscal yr?

My post was not posted directed to the WN BOD but to the members so don't get all bent until I get the results from the  pole. I like structure and action I have seen nothing of this sort. Going to games is one thing but being a voice and body of action is another. To have a voice we as members must be serious and willing to contribute( labor or monetary). We should not be satisfied only by knowing we are members. Alot of PPL talk and have no action behind it. We as members should be willing to place action behind our words. I do know the laws behind opening an organization of this sort. So I am not going blind sighted.

If we are willing to give money and do then the action should follow. Money Talks BS walks
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:26:54 AM »
I believe it is the calendar year.

More details are in the Corporate Bylaws

I still think it makes sense to contact Bally to see what else is going on but your call.   :beermug:

1]; } ?>