April 20, 2024, 04:28:17 AM

Author Topic: Akinbiyi confirms Blades bust-up  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Akinbiyi confirms Blades bust-up
« on: October 27, 2006, 03:15:09 AM »
Sheffield United striker Ade Akinbiyi has confirmed that he did have a training ground bust-up with team-mate Claude Davis.

But Akinbiyi was unwilling to confirm if a razor blade was used in the confrontation with the defender.

"There was a lot of argy-bargy, but that was about it," Akinbiyi told the Daily Mail newspaper.

"I'm not saying he did or didn't pull out a razor. There was a row that lasted about two minutes."

The argument is thought to have stemmed from a comment Akinbiyi made towards the Jamaican defender following Davis' sending-off against Everton in their 2-0 defeat at Goodison last Saturday.

The come together is understood to have taken place at the club's training ground on Monday in front of the coaching staff while boss Neil Warnock was away.

Warnock said: "I don't know anything about this whatsoever, and I'm close enough to know if something like that had happened. It sounds like rubbish."

United could be forced to hold an internal investigation.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Akinbiyi confirms Blades bust-up
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 08:17:40 AM »
sounds like davis had intentions on givin akinbiyi ah shave  :devil:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Akinbiyi confirms Blades bust-up
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 02:26:07 PM »
Them Jammies are really good entrepreneurs!!  Everywhere dem go, them want to open up ah barber salon!!  ;D

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>