March 29, 2024, 03:02:58 AM

Author Topic: Naps vs Pres .. Saturday 14th  (Read 13985 times)

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Naps vs Pres .. Saturday 14th
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2006, 12:57:39 PM »
aye by chance dat Winchester fella...is he Shurwayne Winchester famalee or something?

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2006, 03:40:01 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: nah he is not shurwayne relative lol..yeh nigel it loading here. amm i doe knoe lol they rel mix up the names and ting..yeh naps did well i wouldnt lie pres section was hott... naps wasnt so gud..lol buh that ref cheat ah bit too eh lwash an if nigel wright didnt go off i think he soulda get the 5000..he played real gud an las yr ronato got it...lol javed big sista played(25 pres) like ah hog boi....buh thas no scene he eh ready fuh javed ne day
NaPaRiMa FoR lYfE !!bUn DeM pReZ mEn

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2006, 07:23:14 PM »
yeah , naps section was poor ..

we couldn't afford to hire anyone..maybe next time.. lol
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2006, 10:46:29 PM »
dam take a look at the fatima vs st. mary's clips.... look for "stepover" that man embrassing the left back

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2006, 11:55:44 PM »
holy jah..da man ent know wat hit him yeh....shit hoss..and not once..but 2 tiems a man get stepover...sorry for a defending player!!!!

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2006, 04:49:02 PM »
anyone can update on de naps vs pres score?

I hope naps rest a good cut arse on pres....

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2006, 06:59:55 PM »
i jus hear Naps thrash dem carib street boyss..any one could confirm??...latest reports is 4-1....

where de pres men now???

Lemme hear alyuh nah!!!!

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2006, 07:30:11 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: yeh milan naps hit dem 4 lol..match ended 4-1 i think wright score for naps buh i doe knoe who again lol dem pres men gettin quiet now dredsss!! is ok ppl there is lways nex yr keep the flag n thing nah..haha so naps advance..amm and well poor pres once more..is ok.. :rotfl: :rotfl: ne ways i didnt get to go the match but..an amm whas d score for benedicts n ptown???

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2006, 07:37:39 PM »
no updates on that one as yet....

hear nah...was u take on naps winning de big 5..i mean i reading all dem newspapers..watching some clips online..real following de boys even though i livin in Canada now...

How u think they would rank up for the finals?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »
congrats to naps...i really think they shud win the big five altho mucurapo seems to be the only team in another zone that cud cause dem pressure...
anyways on to intercol
Back in Trini...

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2006, 08:53:01 PM »
congrats to naps...i really think they shud win the big five altho mucurapo seems to be the only team in another zone that cud cause dem pressure...
anyways on to intercol

I second whiteboys thoughts....congrats to naps. now go on and take big 5

We could still take heart though...is a Pres ole boy coaching naps these days lol

Intercol here we come

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2006, 09:08:26 PM »
anyways on to intercol

We could still take heart though...is a Pres ole boy coaching naps these days lol

Intercol here we come

yuh kno i was gonna say de same ting bout the coach but i say nah lemme leff it yes....i await the pong on dat
Back in Trini...

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2006, 07:19:45 AM »
 :rotfl: u sayin sean cooper use to go pres????  :rotfl: :rotfl: alluh serious?!

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2006, 09:37:48 AM »
anyways on to intercol

Intercol here we come

<insert pong>
wait nah... your consolation as a Pres man, is that because a old Pres man coaching Naps, it excuses the poor form and general malaise and the 4-1 blowout your side get? Is that how low, things are?? "Oh we get blowout, but is ok cause Naps smart enough to use a Pres man to win it all" I ashamed for you to say that!
<end of pong>

It was asking for it!!! *lol* .. like seriously asking for it!!!
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2006, 10:02:21 AM »
haha naparima ah agree with yuh dey lol naps smarter!! woi woi wham pres bois hopw ah not hearin alluh ne more? thas ah sad case there...amm ah have to say cion samuel and nigel wright played real good!!! they abt the best on naps team rite now..buh how come pierre and dinaka gettin bench so? and amm wham to denny he cant get to play? hahaha

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2006, 10:57:10 AM »
anyways on to intercol

Intercol here we come

<insert pong>
wait nah... your consolation as a Pres man, is that because a old Pres man coaching Naps, it excuses the poor form and general malaise and the 4-1 blowout your side get? Is that how low, things are?? "Oh we get blowout, but is ok cause Naps smart enough to use a Pres man to win it all" I ashamed for you to say that!
<end of pong>

<reply to pong>
Ah know as a naps man you will never understand this eh....but I believe in trying to reach those who um...are less fortunate with respect to intellectual capacity/ability. So here goes...

As a presman...I take great pride in seeing the accomplishments of oldboys because as much as we are different....we are all a brotherhood...so its really good to know that a pres old boy in charge because finally after so many years of secretly wishing and hoping and lashing out in hidden desire at the mere thought...it seems as if naps has gotten one small portion of their dream to come through...after all, if you cant be pres....we all know you have to get someone from pres to give you a little taste..so i glad he give allyuh a bligh...

Now I aint know where you getting the rest of your post from....but if its from your brain, i'd suggest some broclax to help clean the rest of that mess out lol

Now if you ent understand the post after the first go, try again and if necessary, have one of yuh partners from naps help yuh...now i know its entirely possible that even with that, the vast majority will be above your collective level of reasoning...so PM me and I will try to help...there is still hope for some of allyuh even though many of my brothers will say differently...

<end of reply to pong>

Off all kix, I will say this again because I know it may get lost in the jest of things. Congrats on the win and the league.

Its good to see Pres back up. St. Ben real lucky that it had Fyzo this year.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2006, 11:00:07 AM »
congrats to naps..but i still proud of pres..allyuh naps ppl don't bump allyuh gums too much..allyuh beat ah team that was playing senior division for ah few years and now return to championship level...when allyuh beat mucurapo then talk until then allyuh eh do anything yet, allyuh did what was expected...bu i have faith in naps because they are coached by a Pres man... ;D

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2006, 11:05:51 AM »
you kno wah real sad...is every pres man gave congrats on de win and not one naps supporter big enuff to say thanks..allyuh take dis win...from wah i see is some real stupid mistakes made...but on to intercol
and i eh sayin is any consolation that cooper is de coach..but i glad to see another pres man doin well for himself and helping out others
Back in Trini...

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »
bossman..with respect to the last comment...

jus come on here and reading what was said....

is only when u in Naps and Pres that the hate for each school is what it is...when u leave and u move on with life...Pres and Naps men does be knocking bottles and smokin and limin like brothers....so i sure all dem fellas dem who deos be posting is one setta small men from Naps and Pres...

I met up with some naps and pres men a few days back...and we had a real good time talkin bout intercol and big 5...and how good ball both colleges playing....and to be honest...Pres is as of equal importance for naps as it is for the other....we were talking that if these 2 schools did not go at each other as it did...then we probably would have been minnows in de south in academics and sports...

so lemme be man enough and say it now...

THANK you pres for the good games...the good competition...the good times...the good jokes and all de BullSH*t that was Pres and Naps back in de days...and even up to now...its memories like those that made school and football in de park(yes Skinner park...some of dem small men ent even know bout football in de park or at Union Hall)....

And for all the thanks abovei..i sure it have some pres men who share de same sentiments....naps life without pres is like a cat having no mouse and vice versa....

i would do anything to go back to football in de park and de banging of de galvanise on de sheds...

over and out..best luck to both teams in intercol...

as long as the trophy stay in south i happy....

Naps man fuh life!!!!!!!!!!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 11:32:13 AM »
yeah Milan..well said.

Offline *~*steph*~*

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2006, 12:17:56 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: yeh well is true bout the naps pres ting eh..ah kinna agree

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2006, 01:26:56 PM »
milan well said...i love de rivalry..cuz it good for sh*t talk among frenz etc...
Back in Trini...

Offline naparima

• <Insert Interesting Comment Here>
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Rishi Travelogue
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2006, 07:18:19 PM »
anyways on to intercol

Intercol here we come

<insert pong>
<end of pong>

<reply to pong>
Ah know as a naps man you will never understand this eh....but I believe in trying to reach those who um...are less fortunate with respect to intellectual capacity/ability. So here goes...

As a presman...I take great pride in seeing the accomplishments of oldboys because as much as we are different....we are all a brotherhood...so its really good to know that a pres old boy in charge because finally after so many years of secretly wishing and hoping and lashing out in hidden desire at the mere thought...it seems as if naps has gotten one small portion of their dream to come through...after all, if you cant be pres....we all know you have to get someone from pres to give you a little taste..so i glad he give allyuh a bligh...

Now I aint know where you getting the rest of your post from....but if its from your brain, i'd suggest some broclax to help clean the rest of that mess out lol

Now if you ent understand the post after the first go, try again and if necessary, have one of yuh partners from naps help yuh...now i know its entirely possible that even with that, the vast majority will be above your collective level of reasoning...so PM me and I will try to help...there is still hope for some of allyuh even though many of my brothers will say differently...

<end of reply to pong>

Off all kix, I will say this again because I know it may get lost in the jest of things. Congrats on the win and the league.

Its good to see Pres back up. St. Ben real lucky that it had Fyzo this year.

<insert reply to reply to pong>
Thanks for the congrats :) Hopefully we can win it all again this year!!
Is true about the men liming... once yuh leave and yuh in Toronto or foreign, yuh just glad to see a man who could talk intercol and cricket!!!
<end reply to reply to pong>
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 07:21:52 PM by naparima »
<Blurb> Insert Text
</Blurb>

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »
Good going Naps!!!
Hard luck Pres..allyuh tried..respect  :beermug: maybe next year  :bringiton:
ah ent know what tuh say bout Benedicts nah  :-\
School football really is a poor standard now though.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2006, 08:16:28 AM »
fellahs. the real deal there is some internal problems with Pres that resulted in several players being "rested" in the last 2 games against Naps and Vessigny..also there is an issue of no one coaching the team..so Naps doh feel too good about the 4-1 win...I eh making excuses at the end of the day..the scoreline still say 4-1 Naps.  However Pres need to get their act together...the amazing thing about the SSFL..the principal of a school probably plays the biggest role in the success or failure of a team when you would expect the coaches and players to have that power.

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2006, 08:31:16 AM »
with respect to the last comment...

darn rite thats the case...principals have a big say...well they want to have a big say...lets put it that way....a certain year in naps when we won the treble...the principal was real involved...what happen to academics? well we did not win one friggin schol...wappen to the year after...was books....sucks cause i was the year after they had won no schols...we get drill in we ass...from dean to principal...about wantign sporting success and no academics...

so bredrin...Real madness..u darn rite i think..in de final pic..de principal calling shots..i still doh understand cause it shud be de coach call to a certain extent..but then again the principal of schools like naps and pres have an academic image to maintain...

Naps all de way!!!!!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2006, 08:37:10 AM »
real madness so what happen to the coach? as far as i knew the principal was extremely happy with the coach and wat he was doin for the team......
And from talking to Jaiks before he himself said he was fed up of principals gettin involved wit the team and said that he knows that his knowledge of football is extremely limited and therefore wud stay out of it and leave it to the real coaches.
So could u please clarify a little more about what is goin on?
I will see if i could give Robert Als a call to see what he has to say
Back in Trini...

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2006, 08:40:46 AM »
real madness so what happen to the coach? as far as i knew the principal was extremely happy with the coach and wat he was doin for the team......
And from talking to Jaiks before he himself said he was fed up of principals gettin involved wit the team and said that he knows that his knowledge of football is extremely limited and therefore wud stay out of it and leave it to the real coaches.

I will pm yuh later and explain the scene...it have some serious issues in Pres right now.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2006, 09:06:39 AM »
real madness tanx...check yuh pm
Back in Trini...

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2006, 03:07:45 PM »

I will pm yuh later and explain the scene...it have some serious issues in Pres right now.

Aye pm me too.. I go call meh links in TnT to maco some business. lol

1]; } ?>