March 28, 2024, 09:35:59 AM

Author Topic: Anybody notice:  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Anybody notice:
« on: October 18, 2006, 03:03:25 AM »
1)  That Dwight Yorke is the one paired up with Didier Drogba in that Unicef commercial running for the longest on FSC? Noticed it a few weeks back.

2)   The SPEED of them two BULLET scored by the brazilians Kaka and (especially)Daniel Carvalho in their respective 1-0 wins over Anderlecht and Ass-n'-all in Champions' League yesterday?

3)    The BRILLIANT save by Tony Sylva for Lille against AEK Athens in CL as well?

4)     One of the BIGGEST players in the world, often regarded as "the world's greatest" does get all kinds of controversial calls go his way (for club AND country) and every time he fail (especially in Champions' League games) he quick to blame referee, claim that the world is robbing his (small) club, but you would NEVER hear him talk about all the glaring chances they or his teammates missed in the game.....His initials are T. H.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Anybody notice:
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 03:41:50 AM »
1)  That Dwight Yorke is the one paired up with Didier Drogba in that Unicef commercial running for the longest on FSC? Noticed it a few weeks back.

2)   The SPEED of them two BULLET scored by the brazilians Kaka and (especially)Daniel Carvalho in their respective 1-0 wins over Anderlecht and Ass-n'-all in Champions' League yesterday?

3)    The BRILLIANT save by Tony Sylva for Lille against AEK Athens in CL as well?

4)     One of the BIGGEST players in the world, often regarded as "the world's greatest" does get all kinds of controversial calls go his way (for club AND country) and every time he fail (especially in Champions' League games) he quick to blame referee, claim that the world is robbing his (small) club, but you would NEVER hear him talk about all the glaring chances they or his teammates missed in the game.....His initials are T. H.
Henry is a great player but can so despicable sometimes its not funny.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 05:48:04 AM »
Do you realise some posters on here are always talking about negetives of particular teams & players. Sad ,especially when they talk crap.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 08:35:20 AM »
Do you realise some posters on here are always talking about negetives of particular teams & players. Sad ,especially when they talk crap.
but if it is true what yuh want them to do,lie,some people just can't stand the truth

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 11:09:27 AM »
sour grapes.  if half of u man u, chelsea etc fans had him on ur team alyuh wouldnt say anything about his "despicable ways"    i lie???

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 11:16:34 AM »
sour grapes.  if half of u man u, chelsea etc fans had him on ur team alyuh wouldnt say anything about his "despicable ways"    i lie???
Boss I don't mix up with that English brand. I'm Barca for life.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 11:39:55 AM »
but if it is true what yuh want them to do,lie,some people just can't stand the truth
The point is I see lies, so whats your point?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 12:15:39 PM »

I USED to be BIG fan of T.H., the player, and i never deny how good he actually is.  I GREW UP, liking Spurs and supporting Ass-n'-all since 1978, but grew tired of them after Arsene9 Wenger came on board with his constant whining and T.H. always coming up short in games that matterd most....and his subsequent complaining after the fact.   So, I don't CARE if he is on my team because, (if you've read more than a few of my posts, you would know) I criticize players on the teams that I support, too.
   If you saw the game yesterday, you would see that Ass-n'-all had more than their fair share of chances......AND THEY MISSED THEM!! But in the post-game interview, T.H. chooses to focus on the one call that didn't go his way....Same thing he did after the CL Final last year.  Typical Arsene9 Wenger, now, typical T.H.......Unless i'm telling a LIE, of course!   :-X 
  They are both very good at what they do, but I grew very tired of their b****ing and moaning.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2006, 12:30:27 PM »

I USED to be BIG fan of T.H., the player, and i never deny how good he actually is.  I GREW UP, liking Spurs and supporting Ass-n'-all since 1978, but grew tired of them after Arsene9 Wenger came on board with his constant whining and T.H. always coming up short in games that matterd most....and his subsequent complaining after the fact.   So, I don't CARE if he is on my team because, (if you've read more than a few of my posts, you would know) I criticize players on the teams that I support, too.
   If you saw the game yesterday, you would see that Ass-n'-all had more than their fair share of chances......AND THEY MISSED THEM!! But in the post-game interview, T.H. chooses to focus on the one call that didn't go his way....Same thing he did after the CL Final last year.  Typical Arsene9 Wenger, now, typical T.H.......Unless i'm telling a LIE, of course!   :-X 
  They are both very good at what they do, but I grew very tired of their b****ing and moaning.

Basically you stopped watching football what your really meant to be watching and analyzing their comments and personal life like a generalist?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2006, 12:37:27 PM »

You, sir, are so blinded by your loyalty, that you couln't tell crap from chocolate ice cream.  When you can take off your red lenses and be straight up and objective about the teams/players you support, then you can garner my respect.  Until then, I see you as nothing more than T.H outside woman.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 12:42:02 PM »

You, sir, are so blinded by your loyalty, that you couln't tell crap from chocolate ice cream.  When you can take off your red lenses and be straight up and objective about the teams/players you support, then you can garner my respect.  Until then, I see you as nothing more than T.H outside woman.
Blinded by Loyalty? please tell me how? because that bullshit.
Explain?
you explain and I can easily make ur comments seem pointless.
Until den I see you as some battybwoy who obviously got rejected by Henry & Wenger because they don't do your bullah man nastiness (My silly cusses will stop when yours do or attempts at insults stop)
Try and prove what your saying like a mature adult & I will respond the same
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:43:57 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 12:48:46 PM »
Anybody notice Shaka got five yesterday and it seems to me like Cornell Glen still not playing,Donavan making mass.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 12:51:04 PM »
Anybody notice Shaka got five yesterday and it seems to me like Cornell Glen still not playing,Donavan making mass.

Coops ah think Cornell out for de season... he require surgery on de knee!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 12:52:54 PM »

Yeah, but he really couldn't do anything about them, they were pretty much goals of the unstoppable type....all forr naught, because LA Galaxy out of the playoffs, :party:  and Shaka and dem are in..... :party:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 12:54:36 PM »

Coops ah think Cornell out for de season... he require surgery on de knee!!

Sorry to hear dat, but: "Speedy recovery, Cornell Glen!"

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 01:49:33 PM »

Blinded by Loyalty? please tell me how? because that bullshit.
Explain?
you explain and I can easily make ur comments seem pointless.
Until den I see you as some battybwoy who obviously got rejected by Henry & Wenger because they don't do your bullah man nastiness (My silly cusses will stop when yours do or attempts at insults stop)
Try and prove what your saying like a mature adult & I will respond the same

Ah, poor likkle carib-briton, you seem upset.  First thing: Aren't YOU the one who jumped on this thread, saying people always saying negetive (your spelling) things about certain players/teams and talking crap? Aren't YOU the one who always like to be talking shit, and then trying to quote "Forum Rules and Guidelines" when you cyah take the shit-talk?

A man cyah say not the slightest negative (proper spelling) thing about Thierry Henry without you swooping down like a hen over her brood clucking all yuh shit, like if you does wash his jock strap!!  If you wanted to be so "mature" (for a change), then you would have offered a "mature" response to my original post in the first place, and disprove what I said about Henry's comments from yesterday alone!!  Instead, you come clucking like the hen you are, displaying that you seem to have some deep-rooted homosexual issues with yourself. Maybe I shouldn't have called you T.H.'s outside woman, I should have called you his BITCH!!  You probably saw the game yesterday and saw the shit Ass-n'-all played, why didn't your man mention that in his post-game interview?  Why did Arsene9 only see fit to complain about the condition of the pitch? Call yuh man and ask him nuh?  I haven't criticized any player/team on this site for anything non-football related, so, get your observations right.   Truth be told, I greatly respect T.H.'s involvement in charitable work, BUT I ONLY TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL HERE.     Drogba now score, something T.H. didn't do yesterday!!  Go wash de jockstrap!!

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 02:24:16 PM »
All I can do is laugh at that post it just goes back to the point I was talking about being mature your probably in your 30-40s carrying on so  :rotfl:

Your talking about the same man your against Wigan on the last day of season said Arsenal flopped big time & don't wanna see it again. So what are you talking about? he cuss the team the season before when we went out the Champions league.
Henry Critised his team mates before and recently critised dem all in a magazine (Not individually as a team). The reason why you've flopped here because you were the man that says you only watch football 24/7 when you first come either your only seeing what you want, your getting a poor deal from the channel being broadcasted in the US or just a hater.

Your saying your talking about football but your talking about a POST match interview watch the game not outside the game.
If you were studying the game you blantantly you've have just said that should have been a goal yesterday, if stern john was in the same situation you would be cussing the ref and don't lie  :rotfl:. Your too busy watching post match interviews. You shouldn't get tired of bitching and moaning, watch the game.

Your like them people who miss wouldn't give a person a job because they are from an area, cultural background or support a team they don't like even they are good at the Job  :rotfl: watching irrevent things  :rotfl:

You, sir, are so blinded by your loyalty, that you couln't tell crap from chocolate ice cream.  When you can take off your red lenses and be straight up and objective about the teams/players you support, then you can garner my respect.  Until then, I see you as nothing more than T.H outside woman

mmmmm. I've only ever discussed Henry with you so your lying again or seem to be confused and that is not an Insult.
When have I ever said anything out of line regarding Arsenal or over-rated arsenal players?
A question for you PICK OUT SOMETHING I HAVE DISCUSSED ABOUT ARSENAL PLAYERS ON THIS FORUM WHERE I OVERRATED THEM OR WAS BIASED? GO ON? and don't go back to henry thing because thats what you are basing opinon other things, which U haven't even see me talk about :rotfl:

Like I said you don't know me just because I've said something about one thing don't base it on my opinions for everything, thats just pain stupid your hardly know anything about my opinions you blantantly don't come on here on the regs.

When have I ever said Wenger don't nag?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:Yeah see does & sometimes hes says he didn't see something he might have done. If he has thats gamesmanship of modern game? Why is he going to contribute to an extended ban for a player? LOL come on now thats the F.A's job Not his.
Just to extend on that I'm not biased when Arsenal were losing to the likes of bolton (who are a decent team same way) was I saying they are fantastic  :rotfl: NO Anyway just because your team doing badly don't mean you have to turn on dem or diss dem to prove your not biased.

So your blinded by loyalty part is nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:27:56 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 03:09:30 PM »
All I can do is laugh at that post it just goes back to the point I was talking about being mature your probably in your 30-40s carrying on so  :rotfl:

Your talking about the same man your against Wigan on the last day of season said Arsenal flopped big time & don't wanna see it again. So what are you talking about? he cuss the team the season before when we went out the Champions league.
Henry Critised his team mates before and recently critised dem all in a magazine (Not individually as a team). The reason why you've flopped here because you were the man that says you only watch football 24/7 when you first come either your only seeing what you want, your getting a poor deal from the channel being broadcasted in the US or just a hater.

Your saying your talking about football but your talking about a POST match interview watch the game not outside the game.
If you were studying the game you blantantly you've have just said that should have been a goal yesterday, if stern john was in the same situation you would be cussing the ref and don't lie  :rotfl:. Your too busy watching post match interviews. You shouldn't get tired of bitching and moaning, watch the game.

Your like them people who miss wouldn't give a person a job because they are from an area, cultural background or support a team they don't like even they are good at the Job  :rotfl: watching irrevent things  :rotfl:

You, sir, are so blinded by your loyalty, that you couln't tell crap from chocolate ice cream.  When you can take off your red lenses and be straight up and objective about the teams/players you support, then you can garner my respect.  Until then, I see you as nothing more than T.H outside woman

mmmmm. I've only ever discussed Henry with you so your lying again or seem to be confused and that is not an Insult.
When have I ever said anything out of line regarding Arsenal or over-rated arsenal players?
A question for you PICK OUT SOMETHING I HAVE DISCUSSED ABOUT ARSENAL PLAYERS ON THIS FORUM WHERE I OVERRATED THEM OR WAS BIASED? GO ON? and don't go back to henry thing because thats what you are basing opinon other things, which U haven't even see me talk about :rotfl:

Like I said you don't know me just because I've said something about one thing don't base it on my opinions for everything, thats just pain stupid your hardly know anything about my opinions you blantantly don't come on here on the regs.

When have I ever said Wenger don't nag?  :rotfl:  :rotfl:Yeah see does & sometimes hes says he didn't see something he might have done. If he has thats gamesmanship of modern game? Why is he going to contribute to an extended ban for a player? LOL come on now thats the F.A's job Not his.
Just to extend on that I'm not biased when Arsenal were losing to the likes of bolton (who are a decent team same way) was I saying they are fantastic  :rotfl: NO Anyway just because your team doing badly don't mean you have to turn on dem or diss dem to prove your not biased.

As I have told you before and you are apt to prove, time and time again: "you have about as much sense as a box of rocks".  Your comprehension level seems to be lower than the white lines in the road.  The first point of mine that your a postings have proven is the fact that YOU always want to start a war of words with me ONLY WHEN  I CRITICIZE THIERRY HENRY.  Why is that??  I have criticized Stern John, Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner, Arjen Robben, Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, Didier Drogba, Steven Gerrard..............I didn't hear from you after none of them postings..........how come?  What does that make you appear to be, not an Ass-n'-all/ T.H apologist?  Learn to be objective.
      Yes i was the one that said i watch football 24/7 (I am watching Galatasaray/PSV right now soon to be followed by Liverfool/Bordeaux)  and I will ask your dumb-ass this: what do you think is more far-reaching and effective:  Henry's comments "in a magazine"?  or his comments in a post-game interview immediately after what is arguably the biggest tournament in all of club football?  If Henry was so objective in some magazine interview, then he should have been the same YESTERDAY and immediately after the CL Final, but I don't expect you to be able to see it that way.  Even your attempts at insulting people are second-rate and infantile- yuh should go Trinidad for "august holidays" and learn how to shit-talk properly.....unless you prefer to learn the hard way.     

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 03:24:50 PM »

As I have told you before and you are apt to prove, time and time again: "you have about as much sense as a box of rocks".  Your comprehension level seems to be lower than the white lines in the road.  The first point of mine that your a postings have proven is the fact that YOU always want to start a war of words with me ONLY WHEN  I CRITICIZE THIERRY HENRY.  Why is that??  I have criticized Stern John, Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner, Arjen Robben, Jose Mourinho, Rafa Benitez, Didier Drogba, Steven Gerrard..............I didn't hear from you after none of them postings..........how come?  What does that make you appear to be, not an Ass-n'-all/ T.H apologist?  Learn to be objective.
      Yes i was the one that said i watch football 24/7 (I am watching Galatasaray/PSV right now soon to be followed by Liverfool/Bordeaux)  and I will ask your dumb-ass this: what do you think is more far-reaching and effective:  Henry's comments "in a magazine"?  or his comments in a post-game interview immediately after what is arguably the biggest tournament in all of club football?  If Henry was so objective in some magazine interview, then he should have been the same YESTERDAY and immediately after the CL Fina l, but I don't expect you to be able to see it that way.  Even your attempts at insulting people are second-rate and infantile- yuh should go Trinidad for "august holidays" and learn how to shit-talk properly.....unless you prefer to learn the hard way.     
:rotfl: I give up, I tried to go on a level grounding with you to try & end the nonsense. You probably thought the PM was an Insult lol
One again when he couldn't answer my questions he come out with insults, someone whos meant to be a big man LOL

I'm not trying to shit talk you thats the problem here, you think I am you think I'm playing your childish game  :rotfl: If i was to shit talk you would want to cuff me, I didn't know this was a shit talk competition,lol Joka.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 03:28:04 PM by Carib-briton »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 03:30:22 PM »
Henry Despicable...? I find him to be one of the best behaved footballers there is...

is only this session due to obvious frustrations he gehin on alittle edgy... buh I eh never see Henry kick down no man like Wayne Rooney or one of them other stink Neanderthals... stewps.

Henry has a thorough education... the man is an intelect and he shows it in his skills and his vision on the pitch... trying to insult Henry... is despicable.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »
Henry Despicable...? I find him to be one of the best behaved footballers there is...

is only this session due to obvious frustrations he gehin on alittle edgy... buh I eh never see Henry kick down no man like Wayne Rooney or one of them other stink Neanderthals... stewps.

Henry has a thorough education... the man is an intelect and he shows it in his skills and his vision on the pitch... trying to insult Henry... is despicable.

I eh think anybody trying to insult Thierry Henry, Jefferz, but for all his thorough education and intelect, he seems to not have forgotten how to be "gracious in victory and magnanimous in defeat" and I feel that I have seen this in him (and his coaches) to want better out of him.  Men like Rooney and Alan Smith with his attitude, and some of the other players that behave like them are probably never going to elevate themselves above a certain level, nor may most of us care if they do. (Rooney does seem to be a little on the humble these days, tough) We look for more out of people we can identify with as to be as irreproachable in any light of scrutiny as can be held against them.  I don't believe that may of us expect any more out of Rooney, at this point, than we get out of him. T.H. is a great player, no doubt, but I think he often gets a free pass when I believe there is still more that he can offer, on and off the field, that he doesn't.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 01:50:11 PM »

I eh think anybody trying to insult Thierry Henry, Jefferz, but for all his thorough education and intelect, he seems to not have forgotten how to be "gracious in victory and magnanimous in defeat" and I feel that I have seen this in him (and his coaches) to want better out of him.  Men like Rooney and Alan Smith with his attitude, and some of the other players that behave like them are probably never going to elevate themselves above a certain level, nor may most of us care if they do. (Rooney does seem to be a little on the humble these days, tough) We look for more out of people we can identify with as to be as irreproachable in any light of scrutiny as can be held against them.  I don't believe that may of us expect any more out of Rooney, at this point, than we get out of him. T.H. is a great player, no doubt, but I think he often gets a free pass when I believe there is still more that he can offer, on and off the field, that he doesn't.

good point... however Im gunna stick with my perspective of him.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2006, 02:24:30 PM »

Well boy.  Dat have to be de quietest 5 a goalie colleck in history because oddah dan when u post it & Tallman Trini's in action....me eh see nutting bout it from nobody else.

I say it mus be some kinda taboo subjeck or sumting.

If say Kelvin Jack did colleck 5 same way....de board mighta be full wit lyrics all now still.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2006, 10:15:38 PM »
Ah know ah late but I now watch de highlights.

Can someone identify the drugs that the ref smoke before the CSKA-  Arsenal match?

Unbelievable.  It was a nice finish too.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2006, 01:29:58 PM »

Can someone identify the drugs that the ref smoke before the CSKA-  Arsenal match?

at de end of the day it is still Stern fault

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2006, 01:33:51 PM »

at de end of the day it is still Stern fault

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

1]; } ?>