April 28, 2024, 10:01:47 PM

Author Topic: Robinho Thread  (Read 61572 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Madrid Set Robinho Price
« Reply #180 on: February 28, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »
wasn´t he  the next Pele ? What a difference a year makes ...just look at Forlan, adriano, Baptista , Chelsea million $ foward ..ah kyah even remember his name now ... ..... Players need to play where they are suited ..... cantona didn´t settle until he came to united and Messi seems to be struggling now ....
i wish him well.... he was king in Brazil....now  ??

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 28, 2007, 07:43:07 PM »
Christiano ronaldo is a skilful but dunce player I doh like dunce players...I like the decos the zidanes the latapy's players with vision not dribble dribble until a  man kick yuh down I thought potential wise when he was younger  he'd develop...still playing an immature brand...and the fact that everybody thinking he is all dat will make him continue in that mold

yeah man, he real duncy boy, second leading scorer in de prem and his squad is number one, and every team in the world that is as prestigious as man U want him (barca & real) I guess dunciness is the factor by which de standards are set in todays top class game.

i'd rather quaresma than cristiano
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 28, 2007, 09:25:15 PM »
Like ah Brazilian f**k de coach woman ah what? He only letting go all dem world class Brazilian players, wah do dah boi >:( . We here is Barca fans, we eh no Madrid fan, but ah big player must be respected by all, and we respect Robinho. Mr keane, start talking tuh yuh boss, fuh him tuh open up dat check book. Robinho, Yorke, Edawards, Stern and Stokes doing de business fuh Sunderland in de EPL next season, nice nice, nice. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 09:31:48 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2007, 09:56:14 AM »
Its a well known fact that Robinho's family are all from Marley Potts and Red&White to the core.

Expect to see him turning out at the Stadium of Light next season.  Nailed on FACT!

;)

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline TRUwarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2007, 11:02:31 AM »
Christiano ronaldo is a skilful but dunce player I doh like dunce players...I like the decos the zidanes the latapy's players with vision not dribble dribble until a  man kick yuh down I thought potential wise when he was younger  he'd develop...still playing an immature brand...and the fact that everybody thinking he is all dat will make him continue in that mold

yeah man, he real duncy boy, second leading scorer in de prem and his squad is number one, and every team in the world that is as prestigious as man U want him (barca & real) I guess dunciness is the factor by which de standards are set in todays top class game.

yea...yuh mash him up....the biggest dunce surely up for fifa world player of the year :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2007, 11:48:30 AM »
 :thinking:  Ah wonder how he go look in a Chelsea uniform boy? :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2007, 03:33:35 PM »
Like ah Brazilian f**k de coach woman ah what? He only letting go all dem world class Brazilian players, wah do dah boi >:( . We here is Barca fans, we eh no Madrid fan, but ah big player must be respected by all, and we respect Robinho. Mr keane, start talking tuh yuh boss, fuh him tuh open up dat check book. Robinho, Yorke, Edawards, Stern and Stokes doing de business fuh Sunderland in de EPL next season, nice nice, nice. HIGHLY BLESSED.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2007, 03:40:08 PM »

One of these days when yuh grow up you'll understand is not all about stats fella...watch some zidane videos you might learn something ...but in your case...hmm yuh might not

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2007, 04:31:19 PM »

No disrespect eh SUPA but what kinda grade you smokin dey?  Them cyar offer he enuff money to play fuh dem.

Offline labi

• New Warrior
  • AKINLABINHO
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS>>>I GLADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....ROBINHO DESREVE BETTER..ITS TIME 2 LEAVE SON, SOMEBODY ELSE GONNA LUV YA MORE n APPRECIATE UNUSUAL TALENT
akinlabinho

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2007, 03:10:28 PM »
wasn´t he  the next Pele ? What a difference a year makes ...just look at Forlan, adriano, Baptista , Chelsea million $ foward ..ah kyah even remember his name now ... ..... Players need to play where they are suited ..... cantona didn´t settle until he came to united and Messi seems to be struggling now ....
i wish him well.... he was king in Brazil....now  ??

It's all about the money baby.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 02, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »

;D ::)

Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline banton

• Hero Warrior
  • football in meh veins football in meh blood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWOxnWoXKI
« Reply #192 on: March 03, 2007, 04:19:14 AM »
europeans call ronaldo' king of the stepovers ' they are so limited wasnt robinho the on who did 9 fan on the corithians player .....yes it was i have it on my phone >:(

the all time master of the stepover is DENILSON (60 in 60) :)
football in meh veins football in meh blood

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #193 on: March 03, 2007, 12:46:04 PM »
Robinho In For Immediate Santos Return 

The Brazilian forward's agent has revealed that a return to Santos is a possibility.

Robinho has been unsettled at Madrid of late, and talks of a move away in the summer have done the rounds since his fall-out with Fabio Capello.

The problem with a move across Europe, of course, is that it will have to wait for the summer.

However, in what could be a big twist to the whole saga, he could return to Santos on loan immediately, and come back to the Bernabeu in August at the end of the Brazilian season.

A decision on his long term future can then be taken, depending on the wishes of the (very likely new) coach.

All that, however, now depends on Pedja Mijatovic giving the go-ahead, and the player's agent hinted towards as much.

"I have read in the press that Real Madrid want to sell him at the end of the season for 18 million euros (£12m)," Vagner Ribeiro told O Globo.

"If that is the case I would like Pedja [Mijatovic, Real sporting director] to say so."

"I have offers from three Brazilian clubs for an immediate loan to the Brazilian loan until the start of competition in Europe. One is in Rio de Janeiro, one in Sao Paulo and another in Belo Horizonte."

Apart from Santos, Cruzeiro, Flamengo and Fluminense are said to be in the fray.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=247564

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #194 on: March 03, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »
Robinho belongs in a side like Barca. He needs to be free on the park.

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 03, 2007, 08:31:00 PM »
Robinho belongs in a side like Barca. He needs to be free on the park.

Well said!! I would love to have him at de camp nou...ah hope Dinho try ah thing and chain him up tuh come tru! ;D ;D
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 04, 2007, 09:39:40 PM »

No disrespect eh SUPA but what kinda grade you smokin dey?  Them cyar offer he enuff money to play fuh dem.

Oh gawd Jersey, yuh actually take Supa serious wid dat one, is joke we making meh boi, we know his price tag will be 2 high fuh Sunderland. Wahapen leh we dream ah lil bit fuh we 3 Trinis and Sunderland nah  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Arsenal turn their attentions to Robinho
« Reply #197 on: July 06, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
They better back off!

http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=169580

06:48 July, 6, 2007
Arsenal Football Club are willing to let Jose Antonio Reyes move to Real Madrid on a permanent basis – yet they want Robinho in exchange.

Mail The FansFC Editor
Send This Article To A Friend
Post Your View on The Msg Board

The Bernabeu club were initially reluctant to sign Reyes on a permanent deal following a disappointing loan spell, yet his two goals won Los Merengues La Liga title on the final day.

This has led to Real wanting to sign the Spaniard for around £8million, yet Arsene Wenger will sanction this only if he can loan Robinho for next season with the option of a £10million transfer next summer.

The Brazilian striker has been in fine form in the current Copa America tournament in Venezuela, where he has scored four time in three games to fire his nation to the last eight.

www.westindiantube.com

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal turn their attentions to Robinho
« Reply #198 on: July 06, 2007, 11:58:13 AM »
real coin have to pass to entice Robinho....one would imagine.
well yes

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2007, 12:34:31 PM »
that not goin to happen so they could forget it

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2007, 01:07:37 PM »
They better back off!

What did I say to on FB the yesterday. Would a supporter say that

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
Hey, Gilberto is at Arsenal, and every match Brazil play in the UK lately has been at Arsenal. Money is not the be all and end all for some people. It's not a matter of him wanting to go, rather will Real let him go, and for how much.

As a lover of both Brazil and Arsenal, I'm all for it  ;D
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2007, 01:21:25 PM »
 :praying:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2007, 01:22:22 PM »
Dat ent helping we

We need a central midfielder with Steel to Blade Men.

A Central defender with experience

and a proven Striker who could pot....we ent need no kinda beat and fan small fry.

See a Drogba or a Berbatov...dais the kinda man yuh need.

Under all kicks......watch Newcastle quiet quiet buying up some quality players like Viduka and Barton...they could shock Spurs and Arsenal for a 4th place.

I ent feel Robinho cut out to make this squad...I feel he go flop like the beast.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2007, 01:25:10 PM »
Dat ent helping we

and a proven Striker who could pot....we ent need no kinda beat and fan small fry.

Under all kicks......watch Newcastle quiet quiet buying up some quality players like Viduka and Barton...they could shock Spurs and Arsenal for a 4th place.

I ent feel Robinho cut out to make this squad...I feel he go flop like the beast.

Yuh is meh padnah....but yuh torkin level TATA dey!  ::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2007, 01:33:34 PM »
Dat ent helping we

the kinda ball Arsenal does knock, real pretty pretty, Robinho go fit right in...just that is not what will put goals in the back of the net, but it look nice doh!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2007, 01:44:05 PM »
They better back off!

What did I say to on FB the yesterday. Would a supporter say that

Oh, this is you. But yeah, on my facebok page you'd notice that I'm a supporter of REAL MADRID and a FOLLOWER of Arsenal...not the other way around. OK?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2007, 03:35:13 PM »

To replace who though - Gilberto or Fabregas? Diaby look like he coming into his own. If he can slot into the central role he could be the answer. Then it also have Denilson.

That's what I been saying a long time. Arsenal need's better cover for Gallas and Toure. Dont have the faith in Senderos. Djourou have some potential but he have a ways to go. 

Hoping Eduardo Da Silva is the answer cause I dont really know anything about him. Arsenal need a player like Van Nistelrooy or a Crespo -  a pure finisher.

I figure Robinho will be better than Baptista was but I agree that I dont think that he should be a priority for Arsenal.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 03:45:26 PM by dwn »

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2007, 03:44:07 PM »
According to this report Arsenal are willing to sell Fabregas if they can get Robinho.

Would Arsenal Accept Cash For Reyes And Cesc Together?

http://goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=346475

Hot on the heels of Cesc's agent declaring that he'd had no contact with Real Madrid, some reports now indicate that Arsenal are willing to sell the star midfielder along with Jose Antonio Reyes.

Spanish sports newspaper Marca claims that Arsenal would consider a bid in the region of 40 million euros (£27m) from Real Madrid for the services of Francesc Fabregas and Jose Antonio Reyes.

Reyes, of course, spent much of last season on loan at the Bernabeu as a winger, while incoming coach Bernd Schuster is a reported fan of Cesc, a central midfield playmaker.

Cesc's agent has denied having any contact with Madrid, but that hasn't stopped Marca from speculating that Cesc could yet leave the Emirates as part of a two-fer deal involving Reyes.

As reported earlier, Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger would apparently only countenance a solo deal for Cesc if Brazilian star Robinho came to North London in a swap deal. This seems highly unlikely at present.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2007, 05:45:28 PM »

I eh know why people does say de Beast flop...he play alright to me. He wasn't spectacular, but he sure ain't flop.

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>