April 28, 2024, 03:25:21 PM

Author Topic: Robinho Thread  (Read 61536 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Robinho or Tevez who is the better choice for Man U
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2007, 09:01:13 AM »
tevez only because me eh want to see no Brazilian in d EPL
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
I want to join Chelsea! - Robinho
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2008, 07:43:58 AM »
I want to join Chelsea - Robinho

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7559701.stm

Brazilian forward Robinho has made it clear that he wants to leave Real Madrid and sign for Chelsea.

The Blues had a £19.7m bid rejected, with Real president Roman Calderon insisting the 24-year-old would stay.

But Robinho told Spanish news agency EFE: "I want to leave. I've told the president, the directors and the coach. I want to play in the Premier League.

"Chelsea have a great squad, a great team and their offer is good for me and for the team."

Robinho, who can play in a wide attacking position or through the middle, is keen to move to Chelsea to join fellow Brazilian Luiz Felipe Scolari at Stamford Bridge.

I hope the Real Madrid directors reach an agreement with Chelsea to resolve my situation as quickly as possible

Robinho

Real were prepared to use Robinho as a makeweight in their pursuit of Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United and refused to release the Brazilian for the Olympics.

Robinho added: "I'm telling the truth. I want to leave and I have got the character to tell the press that I'm not aiming to stay at Real.

"It isn't because of money, it is simply because I want to leave. My personal aim is to be the best player in the world and that isn't going to be possible at Real Madrid.

"I've played three seasons at Real Madrid and have given everything.

"I think my period at Real Madrid has come to an end. I hope the directors reach an agreement with Chelsea to resolve my situation as quickly as possible."

Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon said last week that the Blues could still sign Robinho - despite the Spanish club insisting he was going nowhere.

"We've still got a few days left of the window," stated Kenyon. "Hopefully we'll get a result."

Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster has claimed that Robinho will not be sold at any price, while Calderon told BBC Radio 5 Live: "Definitely, he is going to stay with us. The coach has said he wants him in our team.

606: DEBATE
Could Robinho set Stamford Bridge alight?

"We don't see any possibility of Robinho leaving Real Madrid."

Meanwhile, Robinho's agent Wagner Ribeiro was recently reported as saying that Madrid have "failed to value him as he deserves" and that he was unhappy at being included by Madrid as a potential makeweight in any deal to take Ronaldo from Manchester United to Real.

Kenyon believes Madrid's eagerness to secure a replacement is the only factor preventing him from moving to Stamford Bridge.

"A key issue over buying Robinho has always been that Real are looking for a replacement," he has told his club's website.

"It is fair to say that is what has been holding up discussions."

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I want to join Chelsea! - Robinho
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2008, 08:39:17 AM »
I think he right to want out, it's clear that there are some in the Real's organization that doh rate him as highly as they should.

but ah have to wonder if he will get the attention he expects at Chelsea

giggsy11

« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
I will be happy when the transfer window closes. Everyday is some speculating story with mostly quotes from an agent.
Chelski have enough players. Robinho will end up like SPW if he move to Chelski!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 01:46:52 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2008, 01:56:50 PM »
Run ..........duck............hide.  ;D

Can you say three, now class put your tongue between your teeth nad say thhhreeeeeee
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2008, 01:59:48 PM »
I will be happy when the transfer window closes. Everyday is some speculating story with mostly quotes from an agent.
Chelski have enough players. Robinho will end up like SPW if he move to Chelski!

Lol.. doh study when is enough players for chelsea..

you know what they say..

when your neighbor's house is on fire, (like against Portsmouth) make sure to throw some water on yours!!

if i was you i'd be more concerned with Berbatov not coming to Utd.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2008, 03:01:00 PM »
big players want to go to big clubs... plain and simple...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

giggsy11

« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

Lol.. doh study when is enough players for chelsea..

you know what they say..

when your neighbor's house is on fire, (like against Portsmouth) make sure to throw some water on yours!!

if i was you i'd be more concerned with Berbatov not coming to Utd.

Lol!  Still will not be enough,  who ever yuh throw money at! Smells like desperation, so  all yuh tryin to throw money at players who just lookin tuh get ah raise and content tuh ride bench!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »
Chelsea Rent Boys Hello Hello Chelsea Rent Boys Bye Bye Bye Bye

giggsy11

« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2008, 07:53:31 PM »
Oh yeah Omar, all yuh tryin to get Kaka, Robinho, Pele, Maradona, Van Basten cause all yuh know dise what it will take tuh even tie United for points this season. Smells like desperation. Dise all yuh nearly men theme for the season! Desperate to have success like United hence yuh hiring Gene Hackman as yuh coach, a United reject in Kenyon, every player 'linked with United in the past 5 years, MUTV oh wait here comes Chelski tv. Everything United did 10 years ago all yuh trying tuh emulate! Imitation is the best form of flattery. There is only one UNITED!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:57:55 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: August 22, 2008, 08:17:27 PM »
I think he right to want out, it's clear that there are some in the Real's organization that doh rate him as highly as they should.

but ah have to wonder if he will get the attention he expects at Chelsea

Attention  ?  $$$$$$ makes more sense. Why does every footballer have Chelsea in his plans somewhere ? If de Russian only leave dais it !

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 22, 2008, 10:18:14 PM »
yes.. *rubs hands*

come Luke..

come to the dark side of the force!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 23, 2008, 07:39:10 AM »
Real ready to sell Robinho to Chelsea

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/8479350/Real-ready-to-sell-Robinho-to-Chelsea

Real Madrid have revealed they are finally ready to let Robinho move to Chelsea after the Brazilian expressed his wish to leave the Bernabeu.

Robinho has cut an unhappy figure in recent weeks after he was linked with a switch to Manchester United as part of a deal for Cristiano Ronaldo.

He has been targeted by Chelsea, with the Premier League club confirming they had made an offer - believed to be in excess of £24.5million - for the gifted forward.

The Spanish champions had previously resisted all offers for Robinho, saying the 24-year-old was not for sale.

However, on Friday, Robinho reiterated his desire to leave the Bernabeu in order to link up with Luiz Felipe Scolari's Chelsea.

Real have responded to Robinho's comments and admit they do not want to keep an unhappy player in Bernd Schuster's squad.

"Real Madrid have become aware of the declarations by the player and deeply regret their content," read a statement on the club's official website.

"Real Madrid would never want to retain a player against his wishes and as a result they have no alternative, but to accept his unilateral decision to rescind his contract if that is what the player wants."

It is unclear whether Real are now prepared to enter into negotiations with Chelsea to reach agreement on a fee for Robinho.

The other alternative is for Robinho to come to a deal with Real to terminate his contract, which has a buy-out clause of €150 million (£120million).

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:41 AM »
and as if by coincidence

Shevchenko off to Milan - Medical Monday

seems also happy to see SWP leave.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:37:12 PM by kev »

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: August 23, 2008, 03:07:22 PM »
Don't be scared.  ;D
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: August 24, 2008, 03:58:36 PM »
just saw the Spanish Super Cup, Robinho looks like he's already out of the squad, real exciting game and he looked more sour than Christiano Ronaldo at a ManU game.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 25, 2008, 11:32:31 AM »
Calderon reiterates Robinho sale plans
ESPNSoccernet

Real Madrid president Ramon Calderon has again insisted wantaway forward Robinho is free to join Chelsea.

Calderon has left the future of the Brazilian up to coach Bernd Schuster and sporting director Predrag Mijatovic and claims he will not be forced to stay against his will.

Speaking prior to the second leg of the Spanish Supercopa between Madrid and Valencia last night, where Robinho was an unused substitute, Calderon echoed the comments he made on Saturday after the Brazil international announced he wanted to leave the Primera Liga champions and join Chelsea.

'His declarations have been inopportune but nobody is going to be kept at the club against their will,' Calderon told Telecinco.

However, Calderon again emphasised he would be looking for what is best for Madrid.

Calderon told Robinho on Saturday to hand in a written transfer request if he wants to leave, but vowed the club will not sell the player - suggesting the Brazilian will have to buy out his contract to gain his freedom.

'It's something else that the president does not defend the interests of the club,' Calderon said last night.

Despite declaring his desire to leave the club, Robinho was still named in Schuster's 18-man squad for the Supercopa second leg against Valencia, where Madrid were looking to overcome a 3-2 deficit from the first meeting.

He spent the whole time on the bench though as Madrid clinched a thrilling 6-5 aggregate victory despite having two men sent-off in Sunday's clash at the Bernabeu.

Schuster admits that for 'selfish' reasons he is still hoping that Robinho will remain at the Bernabeu this season.

'For me, Robinho is the same player as always - he is an important player, who should be part of this project,' Schuster said.

'I think that he knows that he can be successful at Real Madrid. It is a subject that you need to resolve in the best way possible, but we are all selfish and the best would be that he stays with us for a long time.'

The German admitted that the whole episode is not ideal, adding: 'Without doubt, it's not a comfortable situation either for him or for us.'

Schuster's decision to use Royston Drenthe, Ruben de la Red and Gonzalo Higuain as his three substitutes against Valencia paid dividends, with the latter two each scoring as nine-man Madrid won a breathtaking encounter 4-2 to take the Supercopa 6-5 on aggregate.

'The decision not to play him (Robinho) was mine,' Schuster added.

'He continues with the team because we are going to see what happens, we need to think that he could also remain with the team this season.'

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Robinho sold to.........Man City
« Reply #257 on: September 01, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »
 :rotfl:

confirmed on SSN

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Robinho sold to.........Man City
« Reply #258 on: September 01, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
MADRID AGREE TO SELL ROBINHO
Posted 01/09/08 23:23
EmailPrintSave

Real Madrid have confirmed they have agreed to sell Robinho to Manchester City.

The Brazilian forward, a long-term target for Chelsea, must now agree personal terms with City if he is to complete a shock move.

A statement on Real's official website reads: "Real Madrid and Manchester City have reached an agreement for the transfer of Robinho.

"Real Madrid have finally decided tonight to transfer Robson da Souza - Robinho - to Manchester City."

The news comes on the day Abu Dhabi United Group for Development and Investment began the process to take over at City, entering a period of due diligence.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,14018_4083777,00.html

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 01, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »
yeah but on SSN they say its a done deal...its official

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 01, 2008, 04:44:15 PM »
 :rotfl: :devil:

poor chelsea  :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 01, 2008, 04:45:23 PM »
ahahahahahahaha  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 01, 2008, 04:46:42 PM »
*burns freshly printed robinho chelsea jersey*

ah feel madrid spite him though..

yuh want to go chelsea and yuh wasting we down in de press? Go Man City or yuh ass staying right here!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 01, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »
lol

money talks....and it have a bigger talker in town now -right?

(Muslim)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 01, 2008, 04:50:38 PM »
 :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #265 on: September 01, 2008, 05:02:35 PM »
Robinho might be lookin tuh move from City by transfer window or next season. Real do ah spite ting oui. The same ting United will do when dey sell Ronaldo.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 01, 2008, 05:04:01 PM »
Robinho will be earning 6 million Euros a year (net).

So I assume he'll be happy where he is for now...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 01, 2008, 05:05:07 PM »
i'm just struggling with the mental picture of a superstar like robinho in Man City colors...

:puking:

Robinho will be earning 6 million Euros a year (net).

So I assume he'll be happy where he is for now...

hope he enjoys the weather up north.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 01, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
poor Robinho....he career go suffer until he able to get out of England.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 01, 2008, 05:13:02 PM »
wait nuh..

i now checking up on meh fantasy league side there and make this out..

Robinho's first EPL game in Man City colors will be against...........................

CHELSEA!  >:(

1]; } ?>