April 27, 2024, 03:05:47 AM

Author Topic: Robinho Thread  (Read 61467 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What is so special about robinho fellas
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2005, 12:43:24 PM »
I hear yuh. ah get frightened for a while, because I know you are the stats man. haha

With respect to playing for Brazil, you might be correct. I've only seen him in 3 full appearances for Brazil, so I can't make a good judgement. He's still young though, so that part of his game might develop with confidence. Up until this confed. cup I had never really seen him play a full game for Brazil (except in highlights)......I was actually impressed with his speed (had no idea he was that quick). I was also glad to see that he wasn't just a pure dribbler, which was the impression that I got from some of the highlights that I saw as well. His game is more complete than I had imagined....for 21 years old, I think he has potential for a really good future.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2005, 12:46:34 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2005, 12:53:41 PM »
The difference is that he knows when to dribble and when to pass. He tracks back alot on defence and is constanly moving for the entire 90 mins. Watch all of Brazil's games in the recently concluded Confed Cup, and also read the coaches comments after every game. He sums it up in a nutshell. However he does need to work on his finishing and do some strength training, but the hireachy at Real will see to this.  He is the Real deal (no pun intended).  ;)

Ivebeen wracking my brains and he reminds me of denilson loads of skill but you really dont know what youre gonna get out of him....i mean in comparison to his fellow brazilians what does he bring?...I mean with ronaldo you get goals a bunch with ronaldinho you get some goals and creative playmaking if you ask me in terms of pure goalscoring owen is better though he may not have the flash or skill of robinho he started 26 games last season and was on the bench alot and still scored 16 goals.....Im not convinced feel free to show me that im wrong otherwise...I think he is overrated like alot of todays present days football players.....i think players are coming out now at a younger age but not necessarily better than the decade or generation before....i do think though that rooney is a freak of nature he's going to be really good.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2005, 12:57:13 PM »
What so special is that at age 17 he burst on the scene and he and Diego take Santos to the championship. Which is more of an impact at that age than ronaldo and ronaldinho. They both look good and score goals but they didn't take the team to the championship as a youth. Plus the fact that he playing with santos and black (not lighter skin like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho) make him be seen as the second coming of Pele.

To the present: .he special now because he have the most beats of all the brazilians on the team now and he looking to beat every time he get the ball.For otherbrazilians tobe calling him 'the dribbling wizrd' he hadda have real thing. When u r a youth man now coming into the selecao and Adriano, Ronldinho and kaka calling for the ball u going to be hesitant to pull the trigger too and give it to the bigger boys, so u cah judge him on the confederations cup. Besides, when last a much hyped youngster from brazil fail? And he is the most hyped....
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2005, 03:52:02 PM »
I've many Santos games in the past few months and I will say the Robinho is class act. He is only 21 and controls the game like a veteran. He can turn and swing either leg and score, he has speed and skill. Robinho is a gem. When I first saw him he was 17, I thought the media gave him too much praise back then. Today however, he worth his weight in gold.

As a Barcelona extremist I would have preferred to see him to be at my club than at Real. We'll still beat them because Robinho is a man and  Ronaldinho is a god !

Serious though, the yute is not overrated. His finishing ability will improve with time and effort. I don't expect him tho set the world on fire this year but in two or three years he'll be something really special.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2005, 04:03:50 PM »
Brazil could easily field three very competitve teams, I can only look on in envy at the rate at which quality players are produced.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2005, 04:50:25 PM »
Ivebeen wracking my brains and he reminds me of denilson loads of skill but you really dont know what youre gonna get out of him....i mean in comparison to his fellow brazilians what does he bring?...I mean with ronaldo you get goals a bunch with ronaldinho you get some goals and creative playmaking if you ask me in terms of pure goalscoring owen is better though he may not have the flash or skill of robinho he started 26 games last season and was on the bench alot and still scored 16 goals.....Im not convinced feel free to show me that im wrong otherwise...I think he is overrated like alot of todays present days football players.....i think players are coming out now at a younger age but not necessarily better than the decade or generation before....i do think though that rooney is a freak of nature he's going to be really good.

And here I was thinking you knew football.  My bad.   ;D

You'll just have to wait and see how the season unflolds.  I suspect you'll be changing your tune very shortly.

Well partner that is why I see myself as a student of the game Ill never know everything thats why I come on here and put my opinion and ask allyuh....besides you think if i thought I knew everything I'd have asked and i do hope he make meh sing a different tune in a few mths i aint fighting him down I just wanna see the whole package believe it or not when ronaldinho burst onto the scene I was sceptical bout him as well now I does be bawling he name...the only one who really shock meh into belief the first time i saw him was ronaldo when he was tearing up the dutch league he and romario too who used to jog past man making the game look like he was playing it in he sleep. I like the reviews so far I looking forward to seeing the finished product...I see alot of brazil players who people try to make a pele and they fall by the wayside allyuh remmeber rai?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2005, 09:44:19 PM »
 ngosi....seaton better than robinho ....lol
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2005, 12:23:56 AM »
ngosi....seaton better than robinho ....lol

Well partnah tell him to show we a lil something on the national scene nah he is 28 yrs old he around long time oh lawd tell him to stop hiding nah

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2005, 10:01:46 AM »
Robinho is only 21, and new to international football, so he can seem a bit inconsistent. But he his the standout player in the Brazilian champoinship right now and earned his call up. I am surprised that Carlos Alberto Parreira played him as a foward...but he is very versatile and as he develops I supsect he will become more of a playmaker in the Ronaldinho mould (Ronaldinho aslo started up front when he first broke into the natioanl team). It is clear that he is extremely talented. Great technique, very fast, eye for goal and great vision. He is the rare player who can play as an out-and-out forward, an attacking midfielder and a winger and he incorporates all of these characteristics in his game.

What is more important is that he is developing his potential faster than his peer group. Rememeber he is the same age as those that played in the Under 17 World Cup in Trinidad. The media and fans alike thought Robinho just had a bag of tricks and that Diego would mature to be the real Brazilian talent of that generation. Early signs indicated that may be true but as of late Robinho has begun to show real maturity and class. He currently outshines LeTallec, Pongolle, Diego and suprisingly evenTevez (who is my pick to really dominate the game in time to come). Look, there are no guarantees and Robinho might flatter to deceive, or he may just not be your kind of player and never will be.....but this is the risk big clubs must take on such huge potential. Wait for the 'finished-product' and it might be too late.

As for comparisons with Owen...there really shouldn't be any. Robinho is a different type of player who I think Real Madrid has bought to actually fill the void that Zidane will leave in the next year or so. IMO...Robinho is not being purchased as a pure goalscorer like Owen but as a potential play-maker who can score goals (more a Rivaldo than a Zidane actually) but I guess we'll see.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Robinho lives up to the hype
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2005, 08:46:54 AM »
Robinho lives up to the hype

MADRID, Aug 29 (Reuters) - It took Brazilian forward Robinho a little less than 25 minutes to live up to the hype that had preceded his $30-million move to Real Madrid.
Arriving in the Spanish capital on Friday, he completed his first training session on Saturday and then captured the hearts of Real Madrid fans with a spectacular match-winning performance in the opening game of the season against Cadiz on Sunday.
Stepping on to the pitch midway through the second half with the score at 1-1, the 21-year-old's first touch was a 'sombrero' -- a cheeky flick over the head of an opposition defender.
Thereafter, he added pace and dynamism to a Real side whose only previous plan of attack had been to give the ball to Ronaldo and hope.
Shortly after creating a fine shooting chance for Roberto Carlos, he set up Real's winning goal with a dazzling piece of individual skill.
Controlling a 30-metre pass from David Beckham with his chest, he swivelled across the edge of the area, left the ball to Ronaldo who burst into the box and unselfishly slipped a pass to Raul to poke into the empty net.
Two minutes from time he left defenders sprawling in his wake when he unleashed his trademark step-over or 'pedalada' before setting up a great chance for Ivan Helguera who hit the bar with his close-range shot.
'I'm really happy to have made my debut,' Robinho told reporters. 'Everything went very well and I felt very comfortable on the pitch. It was important to start off with a win.'
Robinho's new team mates were clearly impressed with what they saw.
'All I ask is that he is given the ball because he is spectacular when he gets it,' said Helguera. 'The team really noticed it when he came on. He opened up the opposition defence and gave us a lot more options up front.'
Brazilian full back Roberto Carlos agreed with his fellow defender. 'He's only just arrived and everyone has now seen what he is capable of doing,' he said. 'He's quick, skilful and has proved he has the talent to play at Real Madrid.'
The Spanish media were no less fulsome in their praise of the former Santos player. 'Robinho, the saviour,' was the headline in sports daily AS, while El Pais said Real had been transformed when he stepped on to the pitch.
'He took no more than a second to sow panic amongst the opposition defence,' Santiago Segurola said in his match report.
'Step-overs to the right, step-overs to the left, he gave a ceaseless exhibition of skill and movement for which there was no antidote.'
Barcelona-based daily Sport simply described the young Brazilian's debut as 'The Robinho Revolution.'

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Robinho lives up to the hype
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2005, 08:59:43 AM »
I see that game yesterday, that man really bad boy.  Simple simple beat passing like he not even trying hard at all.  Quick feet and changes direction with you even realizing when he gone.  Trouble for them men in the world cup when they meet Brazil.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2005, 10:40:56 AM »
Yip- he made a huge difference to the Madrid attack when he came in.... The boy is no joke...I knew that already, but he confirmed it even further yesterday......

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2005, 08:32:11 PM »
it go be fire in de world cup when dem teams meet BRAZIL... brazil at full strength with ronaldo, adriano, robinho, ronaldino rivaldo and de rest ah dem "O"s...... brazil going ffor 6

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 30, 2005, 07:05:44 AM »
Gunman, Rivaldo cyah make dat side again dread, yuh forget Kaka.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 30, 2005, 07:21:29 AM »
it go be fire in de world cup when dem teams meet BRAZIL... brazil at full strength with ronaldo, adriano, robinho, ronaldino rivaldo and de rest ah dem "O"s...... brazil going ffor 6

De question is, where yuh putting all of dem? And who go be coming off de bench?
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2005, 08:16:33 AM »

De question is, where yuh putting all of dem? And who go be coming off de bench?

Yup it will be damn near impossible for Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Robinho & Kaka to be on the field at the same time,   because the coach will want to balance the field with players like Ze Roberto, Juninho Pernambuco, Edmilson, Emerson, Gilberto etc..............but nevertheless, it will be fun to watch. For those who love a stylish counter-attack, Brazil will be some good entertainment.

Interesting how Brazil lately has gone against convention by ignoring that one pure middle of the park midfield general (eg Alex, Juninho pernambuco-Lyon) and opted for a combination of holding middies (eg edmilson, gilberto, emerson etc).... and purely attacking middies/forwards- (eg.ronaldinho, kaka etc)......

It's changed their style of game from a dominating possession team, to a flashy counter-attacking team. Pele hinted that he thinks that might be their only downfall.....nevertheless fun to watch..

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2005, 08:36:26 AM »
I still think that there is room in the middle for Diego. he is more content to spread the ball and doesn't always want the ball at his feet like the others

Diego

Robinho.....................................................Ronaldinho

..................................Kaka.......................................

...................Adriano..................Ronaldo......................

that and any 4 defenders killin ppl
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2005, 08:43:20 AM »
Yeah boy that's the scariest thing I ever see on paper...
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2005, 08:54:31 AM »
I still think that there is room in the middle for Diego. he is more content to spread the ball and doesn't always want the ball at his feet like the others

Diego

I think there are quite a few players higher up on the totem pole for selection before Diego.....Not that he's incapable, but unless he has a remarkable improvement in form, I'll be surprised to see him starting or even on the Brazil squad come World Cup. I think Brazil's  squad is more likely to look like this

Dida

RoqueJunior      Lucio

Edmilson/Gilberto/Emerson
Cafu/Beletti                                                                                      Roberto Carlos

Kaka            Ronaldinho             Ze Roberto

Ronaldo        Adriano/Robinho

But who knows.........alot can change
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 09:10:00 AM by kicker »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2005, 09:01:40 AM »

Diego

Diego?  You gots to be kidding!

De only Diego who could be in dah company is Diego Maradona and I eh see he turnin out fuh Brasil.

Allyuh good wee....no offence by de way.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2005, 09:33:21 AM »

Either way the squad is still incredible.
With regard to your comment that they don't play possession ball, I found that at many times in the confed cup they had long spells of possession.
Also in the WCQ in which they were embarrassed by Argentina, they still played very well dominating the ball for long periods of time. I don't know if anyone saw that match but I found that they were very unlucky, and Argentina looked extra sharp in their counters on that day, finishing every half chance that they had-- much like Chelsea and Drogba in the Community Shield.

This all goes to show that Brazil, despite having an all-century calibre of team are still not invincible.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2005, 09:42:19 AM »

Either way the squad is still incredible.
With regard to your comment that they don't play possession ball, I found that at many times in the confed cup they had long spells of possession.
Also in the WCQ in which they were embarrassed by Argentina, they still played very well dominating the ball for long periods of time. I don't know if anyone saw that match but I found that they were very unlucky, and Argentina looked extra sharp in their counters on that day, finishing every half chance that they had-- much like Chelsea and Drogba in the Community Shield.

This all goes to show that Brazil, despite having an all-century calibre of team are still not invincible.

You're right...No team is invincible, especially today when all teams are so closely matched and tactics have become so important...and yes Brazil can/does play possession. I wasn't really saying that they don't. I was saying that the players that they build their team around lately are not as suited to the possession game that many people expect from Brazil.......but in football, it's been seen that alot of times, the style of game a team adopts depends on and changes with the match-ups/opposition, and the flow of the game.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 09:44:58 AM by kicker »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2005, 09:46:15 AM »
                                 Diego

Marcos I would like to see one of your teams play football.

Last time you propose a TnT team with THREE defenders plus Birchall, Spann, Whitley, Yorke AND Edwards, Glen AND Jones striking.

Now you pick a Brazil team with Diego anchoring the midfield. You do know that the other team is allowed to attack as well right? and there are such things as defensive midfielders like Emerson and Gilberto Silva?

That side you pick will win a game 7-0 one day and get 5 a next day and will have little chance of winning a WC. There needs to be more balance.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2005, 09:57:54 AM »
I just puttin forth some ideas.  I think Brazil could always outscore an opponent with a team like this.

With regards to the Birchall and Spann as defensive midfield. I think they could try to emulate Lampard and Makelele in Chelsea. Daz d idea
I like teams playing with out and out wingers too....(see Robinho and Ronaldinho in the diagram). Wingers give defenses no end of worries and provide options going forward.
Notice when TT attacks, we reach the midfield then have nowhere to go so we either launch it forward aimlessly, or go backwards to the defense for an even worse passer to launch it.
Birch and Spann near the defense may provide better decision making out of the back

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2005, 10:01:20 AM »
You're right...No team is invincible, especially today when all teams are so closely matched and tactics have become so important...and yes Brazil can/does play possession. I wasn't really saying that they don't. I was saying that the players that they build their team around lately are not as suited to the possession game that many people expect from Brazil.......but in football, it's been seen that alot of times, the style of game a team adopts depends on and changes with the match-ups/opposition, and the flow of the game.

I disagree with this. Defensive midfielders are what you need to play a possession game and Brazil realizes this.
Teams play more defensive ball thsese days and it is not possible to break down a team on every play. If you want to have possession you need players to keep the ball and win it back.

Defensive minded-midfielders do more for the possesson game than offensive players who basically go forward until a play breaks down.

They win the ball
They are an outlet for the ball to come back to when a play loses steam or breaks down
They run all day and receive passes from defenders and from attackers
They do not waste the ball because they make less adventurous passes or wait for a really good opening

Brazil realize this long time and they have been playing with men like Cerezo, Junior, Dunga, Mauro Silva, Emerson, Gilberto Silva who are excellent players who they give the job of anchoring the midfield.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2005, 10:04:54 AM »
First of all, Brazil hasn't had this type of talent for a long time. Hence they needed defensive mids to win.
Second of all, they don't need to break the defense down on every play. Just 5 or 6 times a game. Don't you think that this team is capable of that?
Robinho and Ronaldinho can do it twice each by themselves.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 10:06:49 AM by Marcos »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2005, 10:12:21 AM »
I understand what yuh saying Marcos. It is clear that you appreciate attaking football but putiing a player in a def mid slot does not make him good at tackling, harrying and supporting.

Neither Spann nor Birchall are natural defensive midfielders. You could put them there and hope for the best, but you can't put them there and then take away a defender, add an attacker and expect them to pick up the slack.

Players like Makalele, Desailly, Glberto, Davids, Keane are where they are for a reason, they have an aptitude for the defensive part of the game because of their skills, attitude and experience.

Football is very defensive now because everybody is afraid of the counter attack. There are very few teams that play with two out and out forwards, much less for two forwards plus a pure playmaker. When they play with two wingers you will see theree midfielers and one forward (like United and Chelsea) and when

Barcelona is probably the most adventurous playing with Eto'o, Ronaldinho and Deco and I guess Larson,when fit. the end result though is that they don't defend as well and a team like Chelsea can sut through them like butter on a given day.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2005, 10:19:41 AM »
First of all, Brazil hasn't had this type of talent for a long time. Hence they needed defensive mids to win.

In the lead up to the 98 world cup Barzil had Denilson, Ronaldo, Romario, Leonardo (who was a playmaker at Milan at the time), Bebeto, Giovanni, Juninho plus the man they call the Animal.

They had more than enough top class talent and they still went with Dunga and Cear Sampaio as the first names on the team sheet. They didn't even take Romario.

That is one country that never lack attacking talent. They pick defensive players by choice not by circumstance.

Second of all, they don't need to break the defense down on every play. Just 5 or 6 times a game. Don't you think that this team is capable of that?
Robinho and Ronaldinho can do it twice each by themselves.

I don't know if this is serious but what happens the 20 - 30 other plays when they don't break down the defence? Does the opposition give them the ball and let them start over or do they have to fight to win it back?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 10:26:19 AM by JDB »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2005, 10:35:41 AM »

I disagree with this. Defensive midfielders are what you need to play a possession game and Brazil realizes this.
Teams play more defensive ball thsese days and it is not possible to break down a team on every play. If you want to have possession you need players to keep the ball and win it back.

Defensive minded-midfielders do more for the possesson game than offensive players who basically go forward until a play breaks down.

They win the ball
They are an outlet for the ball to come back to when a play loses steam or breaks down
They run all day and receive passes from defenders and from attackers
They do not waste the ball because they make less adventurous passes or wait for a really good opening

Brazil realize this long time and they have been playing with men like Cerezo, Junior, Dunga, Mauro Silva, Emerson, Gilberto Silva who are excellent players who they give the job of anchoring the midfield.

That's one way to look at it, and you have a good point. I'm not arguing that Brazil never had defensive midfielders. I'm a huge fan of Brazil, and I've been following them for sometime. I'm not arguing that Brazil cannot and does not possess the ball. I stated it pretty explicitly. Look at the lineup that I proposed they will start with. All I am saying that Brazil's combination of players today more facilitates a game that involves ball winning and quick counter-attacking, and they don't really have that one dominating midfield general that conducts the style of possession that many associate Brazil with..........

I agree that ball winners facilitate possession, but it's not just possession that I'm speaking of, it's more the style of possession that Brazil has been associated with Brazil.

Carlos Aberto Parreira said that he believes the future of football is in the counter attack. He also said that the difference he has tried to make in Brazilian football in the 90's is to help them become more organized in winning the ball- hence his stronger emphasis on ball winners. He said they haven't become more defensive, but what has changed is the way in which they win he ball and style in which they move the ball and attack.

All I'm saying is that what the coach has said, is pretty consistent with Brazil's choice of player and their style of football in recent years. I still think it's entertaining, creative and fun to look at........but I can see the consistency between the philosophy and what is exhibited on the field. Do you not agree JDB ?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 10:41:01 AM by kicker »

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2005, 10:40:17 AM »
JDB, You making real sense.  Marcos, pardna, not so much....Diego running the middle?? ???

Brazil as we know ALWAYS have a big squad I en care if is small goal, juggling, big goal or WHATEVER, they pickin who they want..

In 2002 when Zidane had ah out-of-body experience and MASH UP Brazil in the final, they had Dunga absolutely HOLDING IT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE..as Brazilian def. mids go, i think he is the standard .... honorable mention to Junior ('82, '86) when he played in the middle with the great Socrates...Brazil as far as I could remember always played with a solid def. mid..

Here is a big squad:  Gilberto getting my vote as the def. mid

Dida
             Roque             Lucio
     Cafu                                R.Carlos
                  Gilberto/Emerson
       Kaka                            Ze Roberto

Bugs-a-dinho       Adriano
                       Ronaldo

Only Argentina (and Trinidad  :beermug:) have a chance nex' year!!!!!
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

1]; } ?>