April 26, 2024, 10:01:41 PM

Author Topic: Robinho Thread  (Read 61458 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: OH oh Robinho
« Reply #360 on: January 28, 2009, 10:04:42 AM »
City's going down with a Billion in the bank
A billion in the bank
A billion in the bank
City's going down with a Billion in the bank

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 28, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »
Robinho could hold down anybody?? come nah man
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

giggsy11

« Reply #362 on: January 28, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »

Question is who at City can hold down Robinho? I don't know anything about this situation, not passing judgement but somebody needs tuh get a hold of him before he ruins his career. He is young, rich and believes he can do whatever he likes and it appears that includes taking for granted his talent, profession and opportunities he has been blessed with. For his sakes I hope he grows up before he loses it all.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 28, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »

Question is who at City can hold down Robinho? I don't know anything about this situation, not passing judgement but somebody needs tuh get a hold of him before he ruins his career. He is young, rich and believes he can do whatever he likes and it appears that includes taking for granted his talent, profession and opportunities he has been blessed with. For his sakes I hope he grows up before he loses it all.

There is nowhere from down but up!  Robinho eh have to look no further than his fellow Brazilian, Adriano.  I would have never thought that he would be able to come back so soon, so strong (the jury's still out, though) from his own problems.......that is, of course, if Robinho want to get his career "back on track."

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 28, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »

true dat!

this could be another fishy case of a football golddigger.

we go see.

in truth, out of all the footballer rape cases, how many footballers ever get lock up. some i could think of that amount to nothing:

- van persie
- cristiano ronaldo
- man u Christmas party
- ashley cole & friends roast

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 28, 2009, 12:28:38 PM »
Well like nobody eh have a news story..so look one here.

Manchester City forward Robinho has been arrested and bailed by police investigating an alleged sex assault.

The Brazilian international, 25, met police as part of a "criminal investigation" into the alleged attack at a nightclub in Leeds.

Robinho "strenuously denied any allegation of wrongdoing" and had been released on bail, his spokesman said.

West Yorkshire Police said a man had been arrested on Tuesday in connection with an alleged incident on 14 January.

Me eh lying nah.....if i was a footballer like dem....i woulda be rel paranoid.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 28, 2009, 12:49:43 PM »
by he runnin admits guilt
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 28, 2009, 01:04:09 PM »

Well....when it was learnt that he left england without permission he said that city knew he was going. He claimed he was promised some time off for his birthday and he didnt know why they were acting surprised because they dropped him to the airport. He also said he had to go back to Brazil to sort out something with his son's passport. So...me eh know.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #368 on: January 28, 2009, 01:10:27 PM »

true dat!

this could be another fishy case of a football golddigger.

we go see.

in truth, out of all the footballer rape cases, how many footballers ever get lock up. some i could think of that amount to nothing:

- van persie
- cristiano ronaldo
- man u Christmas party
- ashley cole & friends roast

Couldn't agree more. I sympathetic to any girl that gets assualted but there have been too many examples of false claims being made against footballers.

Based on past history, until there is more information, it is more likely that this is a false claim or some type of misunderstanding.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 28, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »

Well....when it was learnt that he left england without permission he said that city knew he was going. He claimed he was promised some time off for his birthday and he didnt know why they were acting surprised because they dropped him to the airport. He also said he had to go back to Brazil to sort out something with his son's passport. So...me eh know.
when somebody want money borrow from u,u does hear all kinda story.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #370 on: January 29, 2009, 06:13:47 AM »
Steups! Look, these Ho's does real get on my nerves yuh know. I doh know what it is. It is actually the top aspiration of young girls here to be a WAG. From all 14/15 they in the tanning salon, getting hair extensions, trying to be lookalikes to whoever their favourite WAG is. And all their time is spent trying to get into night clubs and places where they know footballers go. Pathetic.

I have gone out with some footballers, and you just cannot describe it. The term feeding frenzy comes to mind. Bold faced aggressive attempts to "pull" a footballer. All yuh have to do is let it be known, footballers hanging out over there, and they reach. Arms and boobs all over ah man front, rubbing up on man while they saying "Hi" to them, conveniently letting a boob slip out, raising up dey skirt while they dancing while watching their intended victim seductively. And yuh could see none of these chicks older than 21. I does just watch dem and shake my head.

As a woman ah sorry to say this, but anytime I hear any kind of assault allegation against a footballer I have one of two opinions. Either she damn well lie, or she look for it. Either way, they looking to sell their story to the newspapers.

My only questions is, why won't these footballers learn? Stay away from these Ho's!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 29, 2009, 09:05:47 AM »
Stay away from these Ho's!

Easier said than done. (And I eh no footballer  ;D)

As the old adage goes: A man is just a man....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 29, 2009, 09:11:04 AM »
yuh could be a man, but yuh eh hadda be a dog tho'

A little discretion is always good too. You think men like Jordan never used to do dey ting? They just were smart about it.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #373 on: January 29, 2009, 09:16:39 AM »
Stay away from these Ho's!

Easier said than done. (And I eh no footballer  ;D)

As the old adage goes: A man is just a man....

A great Poet once said

Why must I feel like that
Why must I chase the cat
Nothin' but the dog in me

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 29, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »

A little discretion is always good too. You think men like Jordan never used to do dey ting? They just were smart about it.

Yeah true, yuh hadda know how to fly below the radar- that is the key...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 29, 2009, 11:21:39 AM »

Yeah true, yuh hadda know how to fly below the radar- that is the key...

In this day of cell phone cameras, that real hard to do. Kobe pay off his own and she still went to court. There is not much u could do besides keep your dick in your pants cause it depends on the character of the girl involved.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 29, 2009, 11:26:48 AM »
red trini guyl...good post... i shoulda never stop playing fittball fuh guitar nah...shit

listen to the Amy Winehouse song "FU#K ME PUMPS"
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 29, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »
is not jess the girls nah. for sure some of these ballers going out and feel they could do what they want. the girls do the chasing feeling they could handle their biz..but they doh realize what kinda killas they dealing wit. now and then one of them does bite off more than they could chew. is young girls who sometimes doh have a clue. feel dey are players and buck up on a baller who doh business. sure, some of the girls are demons. but i feel they have nuff ballers who are demons too.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 29, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »
Steups! Look, these Ho's does real get on my nerves yuh know. I doh know what it is. It is actually the top aspiration of young girls here to be a WAG. From all 14/15 they in the tanning salon, getting hair extensions, trying to be lookalikes to whoever their favourite WAG is. And all their time is spent trying to get into night clubs and places where they know footballers go. Pathetic.

I have gone out with some footballers, and you just cannot describe it. The term feeding frenzy comes to mind. Bold faced aggressive attempts to "pull" a footballer. All yuh have to do is let it be known, footballers hanging out over there, and they reach. Arms and boobs all over ah man front, rubbing up on man while they saying "Hi" to them, conveniently letting a boob slip out, raising up dey skirt while they dancing while watching their intended victim seductively. And yuh could see none of these chicks older than 21. I does just watch dem and shake my head.

As a woman ah sorry to say this, but anytime I hear any kind of assault allegation against a footballer I have one of two opinions. Either she damn well lie, or she look for it. Either way, they looking to sell their story to the newspapers.

My only questions is, why won't these footballers learn? Stay away from these Ho's!

RTG,

de sisters just trying to get ahead in life. u cyah hate on dem 4 dat.

anyhow, suppose u playing in league 1 or 2? or d conference? they still willing to give it up?

a english partner tell me dem girl eh want no footballer playing below the championship.

so if u get relegated, the cyat bonus gone?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #379 on: January 29, 2009, 11:40:28 AM »
make it rain
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 29, 2009, 11:45:10 AM »
make it rain on dem.....
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 29, 2009, 12:50:11 PM »

so wait.. from what u saying can i infer that as long as yuh smart about it that means yuh is not ah dog?

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #382 on: January 29, 2009, 12:54:19 PM »

so wait.. from what u saying can i infer that as long as yuh smart about it that means yuh is not ah dog?

what happens in Vegas ... stays in Vegas.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 29, 2009, 01:09:51 PM »
what de eye doh see... de heart doh grieve!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 29, 2009, 01:13:40 PM »
what de eye doh see... de heart doh grieve!

what happens in Vegas ... stays in Vegas.

agreed, but all that means is yuh is ah smart dog and not ah schupit dog.

doh study me tho, i just playing devil's advocate.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 29, 2009, 04:58:37 PM »

I mean you have to be respectful and discreet. Keep a low profile so you don't embarrass yourself
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

giggsy11

« Reply #386 on: January 29, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
South American Football Robert Shaw covers South American football for The Telegraph.
Robinho's fancy footwork unlikely to impress
Posted By: Robert Shaw at Jan 29, 2009 at 14:53:06 [General]

While the allegations made against Robinho are yet to be proven, the story - one of the sort several 'loadsamoney' Premiership footballers have had to face  - is the latest episode in a career that is in danger of sliding away into the hypotheticals.

Ardent supporters might describe him as a kid, brought up in poverty and lacking in self-esteem,being prone to exhuberance. But it seems that Robinho's ego and the inflated prices he has convinced two clubs to pay for his services far exceed his deeds in European club football.

Robinho's best years - or perhaps moments might be a better time scale looking back from 2009 - have come in a Santos shirt and intermittently in national colours. An excellent Confederations Cup in 2005, injury making the heart grow fonder the following year in the World Cup and an outstanding Copa America in 2007 have helped Robinho to nurture the notion that he is close to becoming the world's best player. You might even be tempted to buy into that idea until his move from Real Madrid to Manchester City.

City for their part must be wondering what has hit them. Snubbed by Kaka they may now think they have hooked another footloose Emerson rather than a Juninho. City's powers-that-be talked about a project centred on Kaka, but it is not entirely clear what project they have had in mind with Robinho. His idea of the same seemed to be asking for City to sign Kaka as another playmate (think school yard kickarounds) - with Elano and Jo possibly on the way out of City sooner or later. In between trips back to Brazil and wading into Mancunian nightlife.

The warning signs are all around Robinho and among his teammates in the Brazilian squad. The ups and downs of Ronaldo and Adriano in recent times should prove a salutary, if not phenomenal, lesson. Off-the-field larking around was among the factors that may have cost Brazil's pre-Olympic squad in 2004: the assembled talents included Robinho and Diego did not even manage to make it to the Olympics. Indeed they are best remembered for Robinho pulling down Diego's trousers in front of the TV cameras - and failing to impress seasoned campaigner Mario Zagallo.

Unauthorised partying and delays in returning from after international games as after his virtuoso dribble against Ecuador in the Maracana in October 2007 has also got Robinho into trouble. Late flights back and equally turning up late for national training camps are part of the same picture.

But on and off the pitch and using any yardstick you like Robinho falls short. Even from this vantage point of a self-professed fan of Robinho, to liken him to Pele or Garrincha is laughable. He may only be 25 but it is difficult to see him leaving anything like the mark these stars did on club or international football. For Brazil the likes of Alexandre Pato and the conveyor belt of talent may make him less indispensable than he likes to imagine.

Garrincha's encounters got him into plenty of scrapes but the Little Bird did not face rape allegations. With two World Cups in his pocket nobody can detract from his undeniable brilliance, even if he was only able to play in Chile in 1962 through the dubious offices of administrators "disappearing" the semi-final officials and the match report which would have seen Garrincha banned from the Santiago Final.

The latest episode also prompts questions about what Robinho's advisers and the club are doing to safeguard a multi-million pound investment It may be time when Brazil get together for next month's friendly against Italy for two of football's 'Roundheads' Dunga and Jorginho to have a word with Robinho. In the meantime the fanciest of footwork will not allow him to avoid some fall-out from e recent events.

Media Group Limited 2006 - 2009.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 05:51:01 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 30, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »
Well r right, high hater, is me Supa, please say hello to my uncle Barretah  8).

Any way people, member it doh matter if yuh is a big supper star and yuh have millions in de bank. At de end of de day, we all do want to get away from it all and buss ah nutt  ;)  ;D. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #388 on: January 31, 2009, 02:52:00 PM »

RTG,

de sisters just trying to get ahead in life. u cyah hate on dem 4 dat.

anyhow, suppose u playing in league 1 or 2? or d conference? they still willing to give it up?

a english partner tell me dem girl eh want no footballer playing below the championship.

so if u get relegated, the cyat bonus gone?

Steups! Look, doh make me sick. If yuh want to get ahead in life, get ah education or some kinda skills AND WORK FOR A LIVING like everybody else.

De majority of these girls leave school with not one O'Level pass. And refuse to work. You have to understand the culture here, the benefits culture, the money and nice ting for nothing culture. Everybody wanna be a WAG, wanna be Victoria Beckham. And they willing to do whatever it takes. Half de time you see a rape allegation story it's because they get bull and thought right, dis is it, ah set now. Only to realise it was a hit and run, so dey vex. Out comes de rape story so they could sell the story to the newspapers. It doesn't matter what they get in the papers or TV for, popularity of any kind means you're now a celebrity and could get in to clubs and make money from now on. As I said, pathetic.

And yuh see dat nothing under the Championship talk, tell dat to Sancho, he was in League One and dem Ho's wouldn't let him breathe.  :rotfl:

De first things clubs should do when they bring in a foreign footballer is have him attend a course, on how to stay away from these british Ho's.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline coachman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Barcelona wants Robinho for the champions league,WHY?
« Reply #389 on: November 26, 2009, 12:58:22 PM »
 ???Will he make the startihg team?

1]; } ?>