April 27, 2024, 08:43:54 AM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 299546 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John
« Reply #1140 on: April 03, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »
And he jogging around tired in the 2nd half.  Somebody get a wheelchair for him, he old

was our best forward today. 100% better hold up play and distribution than KJ, who looked really out of sorts. thought Stern played well, but missed one golden opportunity when he mistrapped Carlos' cross at the far post after a superb run by the wide man. otherwise, i doh see how anyone can fault him tonight. the team didn't have 3 sitters all game  ???

Filho, i dont know what game you watched. Stern did nothing all match long.

Rewatch the game if you can. He played well imo...Did you notice the absolute difference in touch between him and KJ? Perfect technique and good distribution...including some good passes to free up Carlos and Keon (once). Worked hard to track back to win the ball or provide an outlet pass for a midfield that was largely devoid of ideas (except Carlos). I already mentioned his one glaring error of Carlos' cross...but you may be confusing Stern with KJ. He couldn't get a thing right. Poor fella. I have no desire to waste him down when he clearly lacking form and confidence. Just compare Carlos last night and Carlos a year ago..and you realize that sometimes you bess players could look unrecognizable when the chips down. Really hoping for him to get his game together, but there was a wide gulf in class between the two. Look sulty went back and watch the game again and had to rectract his statements. Anyone who say Stern played poorly or did nothing either confused him with KJ at times, or really lacks any idea of what good forward play is outside of scoring goals.

Filho, im not arguing his touch. Hes got talent so his touch will be there. His work rate was poor poor poor! Yes, he tracked back into the midfield at times (usually only in the first half), but he didnt do any pressing whilst there! How many times did he dispossess a US player or make a good run for a pass? The entire second half he was fighting his teammates down as always, walking around the pitch. Offensively, he had a couple of half chances that he did nothing with. KJ was poor, too. But, this is a Stern thread and both had a poor game. Its one thing to say he tracked back now and then in the first half but it didnt result in much. It was more like he was placed in the midfield by a coach, and he did his let me stroll around like a fat f**k routine. Agree re Carlos.

Boss..how you go ask all dem questions and I done answer dem already in the first 3 lines of my post. We agree to disagree then.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 03, 2009, 11:48:02 AM »
And he jogging around tired in the 2nd half.  Somebody get a wheelchair for him, he old

was our best forward today. 100% better hold up play and distribution than KJ, who looked really out of sorts. thought Stern played well, but missed one golden opportunity when he mistrapped Carlos' cross at the far post after a superb run by the wide man. otherwise, i doh see how anyone can fault him tonight. the team didn't have 3 sitters all game  ???

Filho, i dont know what game you watched. Stern did nothing all match long.

Rewatch the game if you can. He played well imo...Did you notice the absolute difference in touch between him and KJ? Perfect technique and good distribution...including some good passes to free up Carlos and Keon (once). Worked hard to track back to win the ball or provide an outlet pass for a midfield that was largely devoid of ideas (except Carlos). I already mentioned his one glaring error of Carlos' cross...but you may be confusing Stern with KJ. He couldn't get a thing right. Poor fella. I have no desire to waste him down when he clearly lacking form and confidence. Just compare Carlos last night and Carlos a year ago..and you realize that sometimes you bess players could look unrecognizable when the chips down. Really hoping for him to get his game together, but there was a wide gulf in class between the two. Look sulty went back and watch the game again and had to rectract his statements. Anyone who say Stern played poorly or did nothing either confused him with KJ at times, or really lacks any idea of what good forward play is outside of scoring goals.

Filho, im not arguing his touch. Hes got talent so his touch will be there. His work rate was poor poor poor! Yes, he tracked back into the midfield at times (usually only in the first half), but he didnt do any pressing whilst there! How many times did he dispossess a US player or make a good run for a pass? The entire second half he was fighting his teammates down as always, walking around the pitch. Offensively, he had a couple of half chances that he did nothing with. KJ was poor, too. But, this is a Stern thread and both had a poor game. Its one thing to say he tracked back now and then in the first half but it didnt result in much. It was more like he was placed in the midfield by a coach, and he did his let me stroll around like a fat f**k routine. Agree re Carlos.

Boss..how you go ask all dem questions and I done answer dem already in the first 3 lines of my post. We agree to disagree then.

Like i said, we watched two different games.
Hart for president

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1142 on: April 03, 2009, 05:49:54 PM »
Stern did alright, he was no hard worker. yes his touch is good, but how often did he find himself in a position to recieve a ball.

What get me real mad with Stern is right from the get go the man start wasting down Akile. I mean not even 5 minutes gone and he yelling and gesticulating at the fella. I eh no Akile fan, but give the man a chance to settle nah.

You're ah joker ...nah nah nah ah stand corrected, you're ah bias joker .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 03, 2009, 07:18:59 PM »
Stern was one of our better performers in the last game- no debate about that.  One of the few players who actually looked like a pro player. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

truetrini

« Reply #1144 on: April 03, 2009, 07:22:40 PM »
Stern was one of our better performers in the last game- no debate about that.  One of the few players who actually looked like a pro player. 

some men here jes hard headed and or fcoking blind!

Stern ran his ass off, where de arse was KJ for most attempted passes?  Stern is technically so much better than KJ and Scotland it is painful!

Stern took down so many passes and while he was attempting to direct the younger players he getting pong for that!

Keon only walking with de damn ball and den passing it to the yankees, or losing it to the same man he took it from...like he suck tooloom!

Allyuh leave stern alone, de man was we BEST PLAYER last game!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 03, 2009, 07:31:46 PM »
Stern is a boss, one of the few players that performed... On top of that he was heavily marked, and still made space for himself...He was the only one limping after he game...True Warrior...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 03, 2009, 07:47:11 PM »
Guys,
         Look how much service Jozy and Landon get from their mids and assistance from their wing backs. How much good balls did Stern get. Most on his chest or head. Most time his back to the goal. He is not getting the quality from the middle and from the wings. How do we expect him to score consistently.

Corbeaux

« Reply #1147 on: April 03, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »
Stern played well but he should have went foward more. He is a striker not a C.A.M.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 03, 2009, 08:01:12 PM »
Stern did alright, he was no hard worker. yes his touch is good, but how often did he find himself in a position to recieve a ball.

What get me real mad with Stern is right from the get go the man start wasting down Akile. I mean not even 5 minutes gone and he yelling and gesticulating at the fella. I eh no Akile fan, but give the man a chance to settle nah.

You're ah joker ...nah nah nah ah stand corrected, you're ah bias joker .

Stern is a boss, one of the few players that performed... On top of that he was heavily marked, and still made space for himself...He was the only one limping after he game...True Warrior...

Seeing that we don't know and understand the game. Can any of you tell me USA tactics when dealing with Stern and KJ? How did that tactic play out in the game and what could T&T have done to counter said (USA) tactics?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 03, 2009, 08:19:29 PM »

Seeing that we don't know and understand the game. Can any of you tell me USA tactics when dealing with Stern and KJ? How did that tactic play out in the game and what could T&T have done to counter said (USA) tactics?

Who accused anyone of not understanding the game?  You on mamaguy talk man....coming with that facetious tone asking about USA tactics- what does that have to do with my opinion that Stern had a good game?   

Just my opinion... You don't agree that's fine...I take no issue with that.

But anyways, based on how the game played out- It looked like Carlos & KJ got the most special attention from Americans. Carlos dealt with it well in my opinion as I think he still got the better of Beasely when he was able to get isolation.  In terms of Kenwyne, I think if he was able to execute clean one touch plays, and if we had an attacking midfielder with the enterprise to penetrate through the middle (or even if Stern & KJ worked better off of eachother) we could have made more use of any gaps that were left by U.S.A's doubling up on KJ.  Unfortunately for us, KJ for the most part was unable to execute plays with his back to the goal, the U.S. defenders were able to sufficiently pressure him and keep his back to the goal, and by their pressure and his poor touch they were successful.....add to that, our movement off the ball into the supporting spaces (created by their doubling up on him) was absent. 

That's just my humble view from watching on TV...I doh know nuttin' about football either....happy?  :-\
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 03, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »

Who accused anyone of not understanding the game?  You on mamaguy talk man....coming with that facetious tone asking about USA tactics- what does that have to do with my opinion that Stern had a good game?   

But anyways, based on how the game played out- It looked like Carlos & KJ got the most special attention from Americans. Carlos dealt with it well in my opinion as I think he still got the better of Beasely when he was able to get isolation.  In terms of Kenwyne, I think if he was able to execute clean one touch plays, and if we had an attacking midfielder with the enterprise to penetrate through the middle (or even if Stern & KJ worked better off of eachother) we could have made more use of any gaps that were left by U.S.A's doubling up on KJ.  Unfortunately for us, KJ for the most part was unable to execute plays with his back to the goal, the U.S. defenders were able to sufficiently pressure him and keep his back to the goal, and by their pressure and his poor touch they were successful.....add to that, our movement off the ball into the supporting spaces (created by their doubling up on him) was absent. 

That's just my humble view from watching on TV...I doh know nuttin' about football either....happy?  :-\

If that's the only way you could take it well sorry. Is nothing about being facetious or anything like that. It's just some of us need to see different perspective on the game. You don't need to get defensive and be like that. Don't you think this is a good question?

I don't look at the game just so. I don't even look at our team first.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 03, 2009, 09:39:07 PM »
I used to be a big fan of the the man but last week i hear so much things from an insider that he does cus up the younger players and treat the local base players with no respect. so everytime i see him i watch him in different way.  My view is tainted from now on.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 03, 2009, 09:39:59 PM »
Corbeaux,
                How can Stern go forward more when he hardly getting the ball to foot. He is no exceptional dribbler, but anywwhere facing the keeper in the 6yd box is trouble. He was hardly ever in those position the other night.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 03, 2009, 10:04:47 PM »
I used to be a big fan of the the man but last week i hear so much things from an insider that he does cus up the younger players and treat the local base players with no respect. so everytime i see him i watch him in different way.  My view is tainted from now on.

You know if that insider have some grudge against Stern?

Suppose I gone tell ah next man Babalawo is an kinda ass... dah man does only make dotish post on SW.net... and dah man start hating on you for that sole reason, never once talking to you as an individual... how yuh go like dat?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 04, 2009, 07:47:30 AM »

You know if that insider have some grudge against Stern?

Suppose I gone tell ah next man Babalawo is an kinda ass... dah man does only make dotish post on SW.net... and dah man start hating on you for that sole reason, never once talking to you as an individual... how yuh go like dat?
THAT does happen on here
guaranteed

I know that the nancy boys go LOVE this one
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 07:55:06 AM by Pavlov »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: April 04, 2009, 08:01:08 AM »
Certain man have to do like Sulty and watch de game again because is obvious that any player who toots down de place was incorrectly called Stern, men mixing up KJ,Keon,A.Edwards fuh Stern....Lucky thing Carlos had a good game else they woulda think he was Stern....

yo dis is sooo true, meh breds wife was watching at home and keep txting him dat Stern playing rel shyte only to find out she was mistaking KJ for Stern all de time yes.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: April 04, 2009, 08:03:10 AM »
Certain man have to do like Sulty and watch de game again because is obvious that any player who toots down de place was incorrectly called Stern, men mixing up KJ,Keon,A.Edwards fuh Stern....Lucky thing Carlos had a good game else they woulda think he was Stern....

yo dis is sooo true, meh breds wife was watching at home and keep txting him dat Stern playing rel shyte only to find out she was mistaking KJ for Stern all de time yes.
yeah
dem suffering from
Digruntledticulitist
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #1157 on: April 04, 2009, 04:32:53 PM »

Yuh damn right tuh have ah tainted view of him becuz of what 'an insider' say .....So please doh geh vex wid me fuh thinking yuh like man , becuz ah 'insider' tell meh yuh does bite pillow fuh ah living  .Now me eh know you, but with your logic and way of thinking ..''my view is tainted from now on ''
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 05:15:18 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: April 04, 2009, 04:57:14 PM »

If that's the only way you could take it well sorry. Is nothing about being facetious or anything like that. It's just some of us need to see different perspective on the game. You don't need to get defensive and be like that. Don't you think this is a good question?

oh right..so you were being genuine when you said you didn't know or understand the game? so genuine in fact that you felt the need to speak on behalf of others (unless you jess like to refer to yourself as 'we')  ::) and then have the gall to tell man not be be so defensive :rotfl: steeups
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 04:59:11 PM by Filho »

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: April 04, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »
Everybody entitled to their own opinion eh.

I personally find SJ is the best forward i see in a T&T shirt in my generation, better than Dwight and KJ so far.
KJ still young and may get better in national colours, like Dwight did in his latter years.

Its because of his style, he is a pure goal poacher. When they score, they are the most loved. When they off key, they are like the manager, the first to be dropped.
Watch at the careers of a men like Inzaghi or Raul. Men who been on the 2 ends of public opinion most of the time, simply because of their style - goalpoacher and nothing else.
Now, if u have a game like Zlatan or Rooney, men who actually create and run, it different. Even when u not scoring, it still hard to hate, cause they still pose a different threat.
We dont have any player in the mould of the latter, athough a lot of us hope that KJ be more like that. Cornel Glen is the closest thing we have to that - it is no coincidence that he has an extremely poor international goalscoring record, yet he is more popular than Stern it seems...
Stern John is a special type of player. When he is in form, he is the biggest worry for CONCACAF opposition.
I remember living in Ja, and the average man on the street feared SJ more than hotshot Dwight Yorke.
We have to be patient with him, cause most likely he will come through for us soon enough.
Lets face it - Jason Scotland may have a very good record in the UK, but like Dwight and maybe KJ, he just does not cut it for us at this level.

Maybe its time to start looking again at Darryl Roberts and Cornel Glen to partner SJ up front again.....
If KJ starts back scoring for sunderland for the remainder of the season...maybe a recall.

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: April 04, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »

I personally find SJ is the best forward i see in a T&T shirt in my generation, better than Dwight and KJ so far.
KJ still young and may get better in national colours, like Dwight did in his latter years.

Its because of his style, he is a pure goal poacher. When they score, they are the most loved. When they off key, they are like the manager, the first to be dropped.
Watch at the careers of a men like Inzaghi or Raul. Men who been on the 2 ends of public opinion most of the time, simply because of their style - goalpoacher and nothing else.
Now, if u have a game like Zlatan or Rooney, men who actually create and run, it different. Even when u not scoring, it still hard to hate, cause they still pose a different threat.
We dont have any player in the mould of the latter, athough a lot of us hope that KJ be more like that. Cornel Glen is the closest thing we have to that - it is no coincidence that he has an extremely poor international goalscoring record, yet he is more popular than Stern it seems...
Stern John is a special type of player. When he is in form, he is the biggest worry for CONCACAF opposition.
I remember living in Ja, and the average man on the street feared SJ more than hotshot Dwight Yorke.
We have to be patient with him, cause most likely he will come through for us soon enough.
Lets face it - Jason Scotland may have a very good record in the UK, but like Dwight and maybe KJ, he just does not cut it for us at this level.

Maybe its time to start looking again at Darryl Roberts and Cornel Glen to partner SJ up front again.....
If KJ starts back scoring for sunderland for the remainder of the season...maybe a recall.

I with yuh dey
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: April 04, 2009, 05:56:45 PM »

Yuh preach dey boss ...very well said  :applause: :applause: :applause:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: April 04, 2009, 06:57:47 PM »

oh right..so you were being genuine when you said you didn't know or understand the game? so genuine in fact that you felt the need to speak on behalf of others (unless you jess like to refer to yourself as 'we')  ::) and then have the gall to tell man not be be so defensive :rotfl: steeups

Yeah all that..

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern's a free agent
« Reply #1163 on: May 07, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
Stern's a free agent    
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF)

English-based striker Stern John will definitely be wearing a different club shirt next season after ending his loan spell with Championship Division club Bristol City this week. John, who has been in England since 1999, is now a free agent and is likely to tie up a new deal before the start of the new season.

According to John, he wants at least another season in England.

“My loan deal with Bristol is over and my contract with Southampton is also up so I’m a free agent now,” John told TTFF Media.

“I’m a free agent since January and I can afford to sign elsewhere when I want but I’ve left it up to my agent and we’ll see how things go from there.

“I’d like to play at least one more season in England. But then I will like to come back to the MLS. That’s where it all started for me and hopefully I can get the chance to finish it there. We’ll see because football can be a strange game so you never know what can happen. I’ll make my decision when the time is right.”

John added that with his history in the MLS, he would look into the possibility of setting up a coaching school in the US.

“That is definitely one of my dreams… to go back to Columbus and do well. My game is pretty good there and it’s left to be seen if I can go there and start a soccer school. Time will tell I guess,” the 32-year-old John said.

“You can expect me playing for as long as possible because football is my life. I want to keep playing until I’m 39 or 40 like Russell and those guys,” John added before mixing his words a bit comically.

“I think I still have a lot to offer as a player especially for Trinidad and Tobago even though they may not want me,” he laughed.

“Hopefully I can continue working hard, stay fit and everything else will fall into place.

John said while the current 2010 campaign has not been easy by any means for the “Soca Warriors” they can still pick themselves up and move forward to South Africa.

“For me personally it wasn’t the easiest thing missing a penalty in El Salvador and ending up giving up two points. But it’s part of the game. A lot of people have short memory. As a player you are only judged by your last game and you are only as good as your last game. It’s just a matter of time before the goals start coming in.”

He believes T&T has what it takes to get the required results starting from the next clash against Costa Rica at the Dwight Yorke Stadium on June 6.

“We have enough good players in this team to win games. But we have to take our chances when they come. As long as we do that then I think we will be fine. It’s important that we get a good result against Costa Rica. We need to give Russell the fullest support as players and work together to try and get the results that will take us to South Africa. I think we are still very capable of achieving that, “ John said.

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern's a free agent
« Reply #1164 on: May 07, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
Interesting.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 07, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »
Stern we do want you man. And anyone who says different is clouded. At this point however I believe coming off de bench to thief 1 or 2 in de last quarter of de game should be where you set your sights. In addition to teachin de youths to do what you do so well... Score goals.

Stern "Bound to Score" John is a TnT Legend.

I mean dat!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 07, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »
send him to Mau Pau  :rotfl:

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1167 on: May 07, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »
watch meh, to be honest with allyuh, i tired of stern john, kenwyne jones, carlos edwards, anthony wolfe, silvio spann, densil theobald, autis whitley, aklie edwards, keyeno thomas, and what could be. lemmeh take allyuh back for a second to the '06 world cup and d '07 gold cup.

d most dangerous player from tnt during dat '06 world cup was cornell glenn. period.
d most dangerous players from tnt duing d '07 gold cup was trent noel and andre toussaint. period.
it is time for the friendship ting and d wishing and hoping to end. if you not running for your club team then you are not game fit and you definitely should not be pretending in a wc qualifier.

dwight and birchall, in my opinion, are the only two exceptions to dat rule. we all know when the time comes for performers to perform, i know these two players will perform. period.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 07, 2009, 06:44:53 PM »
send him to Mau Pau  :rotfl:

??? U eh get cuss yet. I suggest dat DL come and man upset.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1169 on: May 07, 2009, 06:57:54 PM »
aye, oh yeah, keon daniel too, i fed up with he. he has no game. show me something when it matters the most. allyuh can't sell me on yesterday because that moment is gone. what has keon daniel done lately. absolutely nothing. where is your game son?.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

1]; } ?>