March 28, 2024, 03:21:40 PM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 295722 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: #14 IS D WORSE TING IN A TUGS
« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2006, 06:28:16 AM »
Time for Tough Love for #14

Bench He arse proper on Saturday vs Czech

Start Yorke upfront with Kenwyne.

Or Start Glenn and Scotland/Kenwyne.

Let him know he place

Let him know he hadda perform.

last thing....doe feel the Slovenia loss have me so.

Is every game we play Since Bahrain have me so.

Peru and Wales were both poor performances.

Imagine a no name striker who now start to play for Slovenia come and score a hatrick on we....and Slovenia ent play nuttin...no brand, no purpose, no knock.

In fact I vex alyuh ent see the first half....so yuh woulda understand where I coming from.

but anyhow watch and see.......TT go win or draw this game that we are supposed to lose.....fuss we roundabout.

If not we collecting more than 4 in this game.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2006, 06:31:18 AM »
Time for Tough Love for #14

Bench He arse proper on Saturday vs Czech

Start Yorke upfront with Kenwyne.

Or Start Glenn and Scotland/Kenwyne.

Let him know he place

Let him know he hadda perform.

last thing....doe feel the Slovenia loss have me so.

Is every game we play Since Bahrain have me so.

Peru and Wales were both poor performances.

Imagine a no name striker who now start to play for Slovenia come and score a hatrick on we....and Slovenia ent play nuttin...no brand, no purpose, no knock.

In fact I vex alyuh ent see the first half....so yuh woulda understand where I coming from.

but anyhow watch and see.......TT go win or draw this game that we are supposed to lose.....fuss we roundabout.

If not we collecting more than 4 in this game.

Like yuh cover all yuh bases dey pardnah ;D
Live large and prosper!

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2006, 06:33:24 AM »
Does anyone have Stern's stats breckdown i.e. Goals against Mexico, USA, Costa Rico, (St Kitts,Antigua,St Lucia)?
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 01, 2006, 07:53:46 AM »
I ain't go lie, that mortal combat anology was real funny :rotfl:

but seriously give d number 14 thing a rest, get over it. this so called worst thing in tugs is we best hope, so u might as well get used to it for now!!!
thanks
nonsense ... #14 is the only number we have tried in actual combat ... come on ... i go chip in tuh by de senna ... an ah know whey tuh get good shining bush
Snake in de balliser

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 01, 2006, 08:17:02 AM »
It have plenty men on here will eat dey words in due time

When dat time come
ah go re-post links and den provide ah BIG bottle ah matouks ketchup fuh dem to swallow de crow wit

Dats right matouks...ah wouldnt eevn spen de extra dollar and give yuh de option of ah bottle of Heinz
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 01, 2006, 08:23:06 AM »
That is quite alright...

In fact if that is what it takes to make them fellas play good I shoulda cuss them right tru.

If #14 need to read a 4cup from me to score a goal. I would pen some winners every day just to get him vex and inspire him to score.

I want the side do well...I want the man score....I want the defence to hold up.

But pampering them and acting like we doe have a problem doe wuk so with me.

BTW a stew crow and provison or a bake an fry crow does eat real good...I am eagerly awaiting

But Dutty...when yuh bring the ketchup make sure its not mabel please...and add some Royal Castle pepper sauce to it, thanks!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 08:25:05 AM by Touches »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 01, 2006, 08:29:25 AM »
Touches point taken though, yuh have to score goals at this level.  Latas missing to much too.  As it relates to Beenie I honestly believe that Beenie have an ace up his sleeve.  He has too because our players aren't as good as our opposition. simple:  I feel Beenie's Ace is a feller called Cornel Glen. I feel he resting Glen on purpose to make him hungry and to surprise England because Rio can't run with Glen.  Since we don't have the players maybe we should have a plan.  What if nuttin ain't wrong with Dog knee or Cornel?  Would we be the first team to use the media to through teams off?  I'll beat that against Czech Beenie ent do nuttin special.  T&T team done pic fellas all this is mind games and exercise.  I feel so.

Hey, most times i does just read and doh post...buh i have to agree with preacher .... look how Beenie rile up England saying how they is under acheivers etc...and now he have our players playing out of position and dis-organised.....maybe/ hopefully he just trying to fake them out...i know the commentator yesterday done get "fool" about we already.

I find Stern does throw way tooo much goals... i know he score most for us in the past, but he really needs to put away the few chances we may get against big sides like England Sweden etc.

Wha allyuh think about Carlos Edwards playing a more attacking role instead of the wing...? - taking on defenders with skill and speed and then shooting? He ever play a role like that b4?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 01, 2006, 08:40:27 AM »
Touches yuh damn right if dat joker :joker: de put away he chances we coulda even win the match but de boy shitty! :bs:

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 01, 2006, 08:46:21 AM »
Touches point taken though, yuh have to score goals at this level.  Latas missing to much too.  As it relates to Beenie I honestly believe that Beenie have an ace up his sleeve.  He has too because our players aren't as good as our opposition. simple:  I feel Beenie's Ace is a feller called Cornel Glen. I feel he resting Glen on purpose to make him hungry and to surprise England because Rio can't run with Glen.  Since we don't have the players maybe we should have a plan.  What if nuttin ain't wrong with Dog knee or Cornel?  Would we be the first team to use the media to through teams off?  I'll beat that against Czech Beenie ent do nuttin special.  T&T team done pic fellas all this is mind games and exercise.  I feel so.
you hit de nail on de head perfectly dey fadder..only thing is glen was really injured..but he's been fully fit since the day before de wales game...and after talking to de man tonight..I'm taking back everything i said in my earlier posts in this thread...Mr.Beenhacker you is really a boss..and last but not least  watch de drama come saturday :o

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee

#8 ... give we a bligh nah ... mankinda losing he mind here ... oh gawd pardna ... ah know dem E ppl and de swedes looking at we post tuh get info ... so yuh code put it in trini code ...nobody go know .... aaaaaahhhhhhhh
Snake in de balliser

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 01, 2006, 08:53:47 AM »
Does anyone have Stern's stats breckdown i.e. Goals against Mexico, USA, Costa Rico, (St Kitts,Antigua,St Lucia)?

http://www.rsssf.com/miscellaneous/john-intlg.html

Do the math yourself.  ;)

I had worked this out one day. His strike rate is something like 0.69 goals per match.

Against Non Concacaf opponents its 11 in 16 around 0.68 goals per match

Unfortunately Stern has never scored against the US (0 in 5) and hasn't been very good against against Costa Rica (1 in 5) (but very few Trinidadians have since the Strike Squad was dismantled). He didn't score against Mexico until these qualifiers (3 goals in 7 matches) but his record against Honduras is great (6 in 5 matches). he hadn't scored against Guatemala until this round either (2 goals in 5 games) and same goes for Panama (2 goals in 4 games), He's also yet to score against Canada (0 in 1)
and El Salvador (0 in 1)
Thats 14 in 28 - 50%

Against Caribbean opposition his strike rate is around 80% He's scored 4 in 8 against the Jcans, 3 in 3 against Cuba and 5 in 9 against Haiti. He's scored 3 in 2 against St. Kitts, 0 in 1 against St. Vincent, 4 in 4 against MArtinique, 3 in 2 against Barbados. His other Caribbean matches are Bermuda (4 in 3) and Cayman Islands (1 in 1), Dominican Republic (5 in 4), Antigua (2 in 2)

Thats phenomenal anyway you look at it. If you want you could probably pull out all his matches against european opposition (3 in 6) to make a point but number 14 is a goalscorer, however you take it.

He should be good for at least one goal, possibly 2 during the world cup if he plays all three matches bet on Paraguay because he seems to prosper against South American teams... (3 in 2 against Colombia, 2 in 1 against Venezuela)

One could make an argument about England being better than Northern Ireland and Sweden being better than Finland and PAraguay being better than Colombia, but you can only score against the teams you play. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Oh yes, he might actually need some help from his teammates ::)

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 01, 2006, 09:04:13 AM »
Oh ye of little or no faith, this is the same man who buss Mexico nets when the whole country was ponging him and he will be the same man to buss nets in the cup once he gets the chances and then it will be the same detractors who will be singing him the highest praises.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 01, 2006, 09:13:03 AM »
1989 Don't bring up that shit about Brazil only have one top scorer over Stern on a World List. Ali Daei is Number 1, Hossam Hassan is Number 2 and Kamamote is Number 4. Hardly World Class names in World Class football. Yes one still has to score the goals, but against World Class opposition it is much more difficult.
Sern has done well, he scores goals for T&T and he should be in te starting line up. Leave it at that but when you start comparing Stern to Pele and other World Class footballers people go look at yuh as a Dunce in the game
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 01, 2006, 09:14:27 AM »
1989 Don't bring up that shit about Brazil only have one top scorer over Stern on a World List. Ali Daei is Number 1, Hossam Hassan is Number 2 and Kamamote is Number 4. Hardly World Class names in World Class football. Yes one still has to score the goals, but against World Class opposition it is much more difficult.
Sern has done well, he scores goals for T&T and he should be in te starting line up. Leave it at that but when you start comparing Stern to Pele and other World Class footballers people go look at yuh as a Dunce in the game

That Ship done leave de harbour!!  :o
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 01, 2006, 09:27:36 AM »

you're right about ali daei but actually number 2 is ferenc puskas and number 3 is pele an number 4 is kocsis, a hungarian who scored 11 goals in the WC in 54...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 01, 2006, 09:30:58 AM »

That Ship done leave de harbour!!  :o
:o  ;D
LAWD!! You does hit harder lash dan Stewie himself oui

AH bet yuh type dat wit ah British accent
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: June 01, 2006, 09:41:51 AM »

you're right about ali daei but actually number 2 is ferenc puskas and number 3 is pele an number 4 is kocsis, a hungarian who scored 11 goals in the WC in 54...

I am trying to make a point not lay out stats.  However, this is the information I have of all time top scorers in International Football. For your interest  http://www.answers.com/topic/top-international-goal-scorers
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: June 01, 2006, 10:03:25 AM »
i realise that some  men real biased,men arguing bout who score more goals  between yorke and stern and all kinda shit,but that is not the point.men saying stern have record and score so many goals a long time ago but the thing is we need to deal with the present and right now stern not cutting it,as touches said earlier stern not helping,maybe u all should rad the post again cause touches broke it down very well.u can not afford to throw away those kinda of goals in the world cup especially with the way our defense playing,maybe be if some one else get the oppurtunities stern does get he would of broken the record a long time ago.so i agree #14 is the worse ting in a tugs

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: June 01, 2006, 10:13:18 AM »

anytime he get ah dose ah dat
he good to go
some hot guiness and a young pineapple

if all that fail
carry him by where the river does meet the sea, put him to kneel down in the water and beat him with a coceyea broom

boy that bredda is real shit boy
me eh go lie
I see Wise whip a ball across the goal all he need to do was stick out he foot and the man jes watch it go by

I different to all yuh yes
I rather play with 11 Birchall and Jones than have Stern on meh side
Leh meh lose with 11 fighters than raise meh pressure with that fool on meh side

Més que un club.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #528 on: June 01, 2006, 10:36:19 AM »

Is only we Trini's does find ah way to put down we heroes and of all the players we choose to dis is the one that holds the international scoring record for TnT, for those dat want to overlook his ranking in the world fine go ahead but as far as TnT concern he has de most goals.Nobody saying or comparing Stern to Pele buh as far as puting de ball in de back ah de net for TnT Stern has his ranking,does dat say Stern is better dan Pele? hell no,buh de record is wat it is .I eh care who say or tink wat buh dis is real without out Stern John goals we not qualifing for de WC say wat yuh want bout team game and is all 11 count I agree buh without Stern goals we eh going no wey. All ah the experts on here who feel dey know better dan beenie man only bumpin dey gum and hiding behind de fact dat 'they entitled to dey opinion and daiz true, dey entitle to it,buh is ah shame wen you cud only use dah opinion to talk bout when #14 have ah bad game...check dis out... how come we talk bout de posivitive bout de man eh ? like de left foot in Panama (1-0) and before de game pleanty man bawlin we gone thru we cyar qualify again, Stern John is ah dis and dat all kind ah negative ting.how come we eh takling bout de 2 against Hondurus,how come we eh takling bot the vicious left foot for de winner against mexico not to mention #14  cudda score at least 5 including de penalty he thro way.
Say what you want about #14 without dem goals we eh going  germany and daiz real.
Yow now is not de time to be putting down we players and talking bout when dis one throw way or dis one eh tackle or Shak eh good no more.....
we shud be proud ah these brothers proud ah wah dey accomplish for we as a nation,now eh time to find fault wit these brothers, now is time to rally and show yuh true colours,buh instead  some ah we still feel de best way to contribute is to puh down de players like dat go help and give dem de extra boost/support/confidence dey need.
IMO is de ones dat want to criticize de team, after all dey accomplish and take we to the WC, dem is de ones who 'people go look at as a real dunce in de game'.

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: June 01, 2006, 10:40:40 AM »
Palos, over 2 years ago ah was chupid and ah mad man to see all this, up to pre last game...Now crunch time, ah sorry it have so much more chupid an mad ppl so...ah was hopin all this time ah was wrong....the man scores goals no denying that...but the man has not done the deed as he used to, and we cannot at this point depend on heart, gut, or even long term history, we have to go by performance....T&T must now be operating on all cylinders, not 10 of 11...but 23 on 23...it is our only hope...
I have ah ole coach here, and although he was rough as well as talented, although he is a cool and classy guy, and ah T&T football icon - he was never no best T&T representative....ah doh like the man any less, as yuh can tell by my eternal respect for him...
I repeat, before we go into this final stretch...John's role must change, like Yorke's, like Latapy, like Spann, or Wise, or everybody....BeenE is the man to decide how, but as the target striker alone, it has not happened for to long...he will score, cause he is Stern "bong to score" John, but coach and he have to set things in place that all the responsibilty is not on his back alone, cause as strong as dah horse is, he is not as young or totally healthy as he once was...

Remember years ago, I also said, I would rather not get to WC if we are to get there and be embarassed....Man say...nah WC is it...getting there go put we on the map...I said, if we go get there and be made to look like clowns, ppl will know us alright, but may think of T&T (in football circles ofcourse) as a clown factory, with an occassional blip like a Yorke, Latapy etc...It would not bode well for our game....Well, ah get good cuss for that one..... and still hope ah wrong....
but the truth is, ah doh care who play for we as long as they perform to the best of their ability or at least try...even if we are going to get sampat(sp) ah hope we go take it with every ounce of our being fighting against it...so we would be known to be warriors whether successful or not...come next wknd, these guys will represent what is T&T for the next
...til eternity...So all the Johns, Jacks and Jills better get they act together fast...cause since they choose to represent me, they chose to be Warriors...if not physical performance,complimentary results, at least  in Spirit

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
#14 without him NO WC
« Reply #530 on: June 01, 2006, 10:48:24 AM »
All yuh bump all yuh gum how much all yuh want without Stern John TnT eh going to germany and dat is the plain truth, try all yuh want to change it, say wat yuh want bout de man buh if Stern John doh score Trini doh win ,without him we was'nt going to no WC....stop hating and deal wid it
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: #14 without him NO WC
« Reply #531 on: June 01, 2006, 10:50:35 AM »
Didnt need ah whole new thread for this tho. !
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: June 01, 2006, 10:52:01 AM »
All yuh bump all yuh gum how much all yuh want without Stern John TnT eh going to germany and dat is the plain truth, try all yuh want to change it, say wat yuh want bout de man buh if Stern John doh score Trini doh win ,without him we was'nt going to no WC....stop hating and deal wid it

Aye go and read Ato post on de performance yesterday... de man is streaky and will put tears in allyuh eyes.... joy and sadness

High highs and Low lows with he yes! PRESSURE
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: June 01, 2006, 10:56:02 AM »

Aye go and read Ato post on de performance yesterday... de man is streaky and will put tears in allyuh eyes.... joy and sadness

High highs and Low lows with he yes! PRESSURE

like how ato puh water in TnT eyes ....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 01, 2006, 11:05:12 AM »
Since Stern eh no good again.... I ask one question ...Who else scores goals for TnT?  not who else can score buh who actually scores and doh tell meh no bull sh!t bout he de does play all de time so he must score because it ha many times other strikers play , so who else is TnT big scorer ????? eh ????
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 01, 2006, 11:12:55 AM »
Since Stern eh no good again.... I ask one question ...Who else scores goals for TnT?  not who else can score buh who actually scores and doh tell meh no bull sh!t bout he de does play all de time so he must score because it ha many times other strikers play , so who else is TnT big scorer ????? eh ????

Well up to yesterday and for the bahrain legs it was Birchall and lawrence.

Berris lemme tell yuh this.

Stern have we where we is.......... as well as have we where we is.

I resign myself to the fact that if he doe score we doe win.

But what wrong with telling him he playing shit and need to buck up.

Even when Stern score he does fret yuh.....you want to talk bout game and history.

When he miss dat penalty vs mexico what yuh was saying then?

Stern coulda had we in the 2002 WC if he did convert he chances den.

Had Stern also converted all he chances we woulda be tru in the 2nd or third spot and not even play Bahrain.

When he get the 1 chance vs Robinson I hope he convert......for his sake and for the nation.

A created opportunity is nothing without the finish.

This is not the time for hard luck...better next time!

It is time to Deliver!......show we that yuh ready and show we yuh in form.

This is not only for Stern this is for every player on the side. get alyuh act together.

But Stern has been given the most amount of leeway....for want of a better word, given his performances.

If any other player were given the same opportunity he has to play shit and still know yuh starting next game yuh does ask yuhself what if?

« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 11:24:11 AM by Touches »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: June 01, 2006, 11:23:24 AM »

Even when Stern score he does fret yuh.....you want to talk bout game and history.

When he get the 1 chance vs Robinson I hope he convert.

I agree he shud'nt take dar penalty buh why you choose to talk bout de miss penalty why yuh eh talk bout the 2 goals he score after dat for we to win,either yuh eh fair or yuh just eh like de man buh as far as scoring goals for Trinidad de best ting we have is Stern John and until another player comes along and do better Stern is de man.
p.s yuh also forget to mention he score twice in de last games ...
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: June 01, 2006, 11:26:54 AM »
"This #14 come like the youth who playing mortal combat in the arcade and cyar beat the first opponent. He only wasting tokens, wasting tokens over and over and no amount of feeding getting him better."

AHHAHAHAHAHHHA AH Love it!!! (Sorry Andre Samuel).

And friggin Kenwyne just beat Street Fighter II with 1 coin that he sprang from a smally. (The original one with 8 players - that is the baddest) and put all kinda hand cuff move with Guile and thing, and now meh boy Jones waiting for lame John to beat Mortal Kombat I and John have 55 more coins and he still playing with Sub Zero and trying to play cheap by freezing and upper cutting and still losing in the first rounds and he losing to Sonya all the time!!! Ahahahhahahah I understand meh boy Touches!!!  ;D  :D

Jones and Scott just waiting with 1 coin between them to take turns mashing up people with Scorpion taking turns each round to easily conquer the game, but John's wealthy guardian Leo will not let them show their true talent and persists sponsoring John's coins!!!  :( :o

Ah don't love it!

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: June 01, 2006, 11:36:41 AM »

When he get the 1 chance vs Robinson I hope he convert.

Oh Touches, Dont say such mean things! Dont you know Stern might come online, despite the fact hes got serious prepartions to perform, and read these comments with a tear in his eye?!

He will cry when he reads themm and it will hurt his feelings. We need to create an artificial world for our players where they can think they can play like shit and still get results! We have to be postivive!

Stern, you are the greatest footballer in the world. There, that should give him a boost to score a goal! Now lets go skipping in the garden and when results dont come during the WC, we will act stunned!  :rotfl:

STERN, GET IT TOGETHER, . Im pulling for you! (see, i kept it postitive at the end there!)
Bottom line is, Stern will hopefully come thru in the WC, but friendlies have a purpose, and its not to set yourself up for a cold snap.
Give KENWYNE a RUN. He will shine.
Hart for president

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: June 01, 2006, 11:37:53 AM »
Alright lemme state meh stance once and for all.

I find Stern is a Shithound.

His past record means nothing to me.

I does get upset watching him throw away chances that men sweat they arse off to create.

I doe like he attitude on the field to he fellow players and to the fans.

I find like he does move like he doe try and he does be coasting in we national colours.

I find Stern even when he score doe be playing good and I wish he would work on other aspects of his game.

No one ever raise my pressure like he.....make me cuss like he.

It is because I so want him and the TT team to do well that I does get vex so.

That said....

He is our top scorer.

He have TT where we are.....and yes I am eternally greatful to him and his contribution.

1]; } ?>