March 28, 2024, 05:19:06 AM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 295640 times)

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: #14 IS D WORSE TING IN A TUGS
« Reply #570 on: June 01, 2006, 12:39:54 PM »
So when ah man and ah woman together for five years and she horn him in the fifth, he should be grateful for the four good years and keep she? rubbish, send she tail packing .A striker, infact a footballer is as good as his last performance, case close.

Sprog ah really sorry yuh geh butt in the 5th year buh yuh getting off de topic we eh trying to hear bout yuh love life dat eh ha nuttin to do wid wha we talking bout ....ah hope Stern is not de man dah give yuh de horn and daiz why yuh doh like him.....no wonder yuh doh like he scoring record l: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Look who going off the point now, I with my girl eleven years now and i aint get no horn  :clown:at least that i know about and infact Stern did try to lime mih girl ah time in ah club but he get blank, whan he start playing in the premiership i laugh she and tell she is best she de lime with the man, but that is besides the point. :rotfl:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #571 on: June 01, 2006, 12:41:28 PM »
So when ah man and ah woman together for five years and she horn him in the fifth, he should be grateful for the four good years and keep she? rubbish, send she tail packing .A striker, infact a footballer is as good as his last performance, case close.

Sprog ah really sorry yuh geh butt in the 5th year buh yuh getting off de topic we eh trying to hear bout yuh love life dat eh ha nuttin to do wid wha we talking bout ....ah hope Stern is not de man dah give yuh de horn and daiz why yuh doh like him.....no wonder yuh doh like he scoring record l: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Look who going off the point now, I with my girl eleven years now and i aint get no horn  :clown:at least that i know about and infact Stern did try to lime mih girl ah time in ah club but he get blank, whan he start playing in the premiership i laugh she and tell she is best she de lime with the man, but that is besides the point. :rotfl:

just kidding Sprog  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 01, 2006, 12:41:41 PM »
i think you guys have it wrong, you ever notice that the people that can anger you the most is the ones you love and care for the most, well its like that for us and the team. We know what they are capable of individually and as a team so when we see lacklustre performances like yesterday we feel hurt but not just hurt, deeply hurt. So we love our team and all pray for success at the WC but you cant help but feel frustrated when you seeing the same mistakes which have been posted on this forum a many a times.

true. but its more frustrating when guys here single out one guy for d failure of d 23 man  TEAM.

Yuh need to read other threads, men real pound some of them other fellas like Cyd, Lawrence, Dwight and all.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 01, 2006, 12:43:02 PM »

just kidding Sprog  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ah know brother i could take mih talks :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #574 on: June 01, 2006, 12:46:07 PM »
i think you guys have it wrong, you ever notice that the people that can anger you the most is the ones you love and care for the most, well its like that for us and the team. We know what they are capable of individually and as a team so when we see lacklustre performances like yesterday we feel hurt but not just hurt, deeply hurt. So we love our team and all pray for success at the WC but you cant help but feel frustrated when you seeing the same mistakes which have been posted on this forum a many a times.

So sprog you was playing devil's advocate all this time ? It sounding like a cop out to me.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 01, 2006, 12:48:20 PM »
The man real good and dat is why he does get me so vex, i find he could run off the ball a bit more, tidy up he finishing and we good. Early this season i think it may be when he was on loan the fans of the club i think it might be Derby County was booing him  because of his perfomances and what appeared to be a lazy work rate. What is the saying again " ten thousand frenchmen could never be wrong."

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #576 on: June 01, 2006, 12:51:14 PM »
So berris why I cyar be greatful to a shithound?

I eh say yuh cyar be gratefull to ah shithound buh ah guess yuh have to be a shithound to be be gratefull to one .....

Try and doe lump me and Stern in the same boat please......thanks.

Berris if Stern is yuh Boy...If you is Stern posting under the handle Berris. If yuh is he family or friend.

Just let him know for me he playing shit and he have to take his chance when it comes.

Respectfully submitted.

Touches

Touches Stern eh have to be meh boy or family or anything to me for me to say wha ah saying buh anybody wid true knowledge of de game know Stern John is the best chance we have to score a goal in the WC, de best chance to get a win and even Ray Charles cud see dat,doh be blinded.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: June 01, 2006, 12:52:52 PM »

So sprog you was playing devil's advocate all this time ? It sounding like a cop out to me.

Trust me i love debating and i believe i made my case but once again emotion has blinded you'll from seeing my point, which still remains. I never questioned his ability, i am questioning his current performances and recommending although its probably too late for that, but if Beenie had at least made him feel his starting position was under threat, we would have seen the Stern John we all love.

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: June 01, 2006, 12:53:45 PM »

I eh say yuh cyar be gratefull to ah shithound buh ah guess yuh have to be a shithound to be be gratefull to one .....

Berris if Stern is yuh Boy...If you is Stern posting under the handle Berris. If yuh is he family or friend.

Just let him know for me he playing shit and he have to take his chance when it comes.

Respectfully submitted.

Touches

Touches Stern eh have to be meh boy or family or anything to me for me to say wha ah saying buh anybody wid true knowledge of de game know Stern John is the best chance we have to score a goal in the WC, de best chance to get a win and even Ray Charles cud see dat,doh be blinded.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: June 01, 2006, 01:14:14 PM »

Nobody denyin the man is not one of the keys to our success Berris...but since he playing a pile.......

Breds I eagerly await this true knowledge of the game that you possess.
and as for Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and anyone else who is visually impaired.

Thank yuh blessings yuh never see a Stern John throw away....... because yuh pressure might raise and heart might fail yuh after.

BTW, Berris....give it up nah, nuttin you type here, could sway me from my view that Stern is a pothound who does throw away.

Cool scene, we go agree to disagree.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: June 01, 2006, 01:24:18 PM »

Respectfully submitted.

Touches

I not to sure bout dat nah ... an iz not becasue he playi a pile ah tata ... is because de will get mark outta de game ... an don't have the aggression tuh break free ... if he jus drop back fuh de ball little bit it go be harder tuh mark de man ... but he only want ball to he foot ...he hatta pick up he work rate ... he hatta play like he vex ... an like he know Beenie go bench him becasue the forumites done talk
Snake in de balliser

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: June 01, 2006, 01:25:14 PM »

Nobody denyin the man is not one of the keys to our success Berris...but since he playing a pile.......

Breds I eagerly await this true knowledge of the game that you possess.
and as for Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder and anyone else who is visually impaired.

Thank yuh blessings yuh never see a Stern John throw away....... because yuh pressure might raise and heart might fail yuh after.

BTW, Berris....give it up nah, nuttin you type here, could sway me from my view that Stern is a pothound who does throw away.

Cool scene, we go agree to disagree.

Touches I eh trying to convince you or anybody bout Stern , everyone entitled to their opinion and I have seen Stern play i've seen him both throw way and score but the memories of his performance is a good one for me because all the goals finally pay off and now we where we never dream we cud get too the WC and for dat I respect the whole team especially Stern and he has to get meh praises ...somebody have to recognizse he's we best goal scorer ever TnT ever had,that must say something bout de man....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: June 01, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »

It isn't that they can't see the solution.  It is that they can't see the problem.  ~G.K. Chesterton

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #583 on: June 01, 2006, 01:36:02 PM »

Trust me i love debating and i believe i made my case but once again emotion has blinded you'll from seeing my point, which still remains. I never questioned his ability, i am questioning his current performances and recommending although its probably too late for that, but if Beenie had at least made him feel his starting position was under threat, we would have seen the Stern John we all love.

I don't understand what you mean by "your case".

Is this your case ?

No but i am guessing any good supervisor, will give you a rap on the knuckles for repetitive sub par perfomances, in soccer i guess that's the bench.That is why clubs like Real Madrid who want to keep sweating raul will never excel, sometimes you have to acknowledge when your heroes are failing you and rest or replace them. Your house must be full ah one set ah old appliance boy? Grow up and wise up, Lawd!

Or is this your case ?

The one that was so easily refuted by berris. Where is our Cassano or Robinho or Baptista of the bench ? The way you articulated your ideas was misleading. You presented your argument with fire and brimstone saying "send she tail packing" colloquially expressed to vent as you say, your condemnation of Stern's recent performances. You then proceed to justify your utterances after people laugh at your logic by saying more or less that "it's because you care". It sounded more like a cop out than any thing else and it was my emotions telling me so.

Offline Swomp

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2006, 01:53:49 PM »
Stern for striker...plain and simple...all who cud do better than dat man, put on a tugs, and reach where he reach and do what he do, then u cud talk, until then alyuh talkin a bag ah arse in my book

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: June 01, 2006, 02:09:37 PM »
Whey sah.... I never see d emotions of many dictated by one man so, well one thing we all know is dat he going to play, he going to start. In Stern John we rest our ability to score. May the lord bless him and his foot and he big head to come up trumps for us. I remember post Gold Cup when men was in similar mood. He was out of form then, if anytime to be out of form is now. All it takes is one strike at the right time and d cuss go done, d calls for Jones and Scotland and Glen go done. Legendary status will regained.

I tired argue over something I have no control over.

He don't miss on purpose.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: June 01, 2006, 02:10:51 PM »
He bong to score.........and it will be with his left foot for Micky!!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: June 01, 2006, 02:27:37 PM »

I don't understand what you mean by "your case".

Is this your case ?

No but i am guessing any good supervisor, will give you a rap on the knuckles for repetitive sub par perfomances, in soccer i guess that's the bench.That is why clubs like Real Madrid who want to keep sweating raul will never excel, sometimes you have to acknowledge when your heroes are failing you and rest or replace them. Your house must be full ah one set ah old appliance boy? Grow up and wise up, Lawd!

Or is this your case ?

The one that was so easily refuted by berris. Where is our Cassano or Robinho or Baptista of the bench ? The way you articulated your ideas was misleading. You presented your argument with fire and brimstone saying "send she tail packing" colloquially expressed to vent as you say, your condemnation of Stern's recent performances. You then proceed to justify your utterances after people laugh at your logic by saying more or less that "it's because you care". It sounded more like a cop out than any thing else and it was my emotions telling me so.

Case is there for all to see he playing sh*t, he capable of more, what we suppose to do leave him to start all the games i f he continue so or give someone else a try and ruffle he feathers a bit. Last time when i see Stern get on real bad was when it seemed as if the whole country wanted him to bench.He replied with goals, so dats de point.
 Yuh feel if i did not love my team i would even be here, parents does have to punish they kids too -ent they love them?

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #588 on: June 01, 2006, 02:42:06 PM »
Sprog I never say you ent love the team I say is that what you said was in the first instance illogical and in the second instance misleading daiz all.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: June 01, 2006, 02:45:18 PM »
Don Leo is giving the team exactly the testing we need and baptism of fire we need to wake up. This is what we can expect come June 10th and we better be ready.

Ato should have gone over there and give them some sprint training, that is what's going to make the difference, SPEED. Our Defense are going to face some of the fastest men in the game and they cannot lapse

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: June 01, 2006, 03:43:21 PM »
I not to sure bout dat nah ... an iz not becasue he playi a pile ah tata ... is because de will get mark outta de game ... an don't have the aggression tuh break free ... if he jus drop back fuh de ball little bit it go be harder tuh mark de man ... but he only want ball to he foot ...he hatta pick up he work rate ... he hatta play like he vex ... an like he know Beenie go bench him becasue the forumites done talk

This is a brillaint observation. I sure people tell him that cause sometimes he does it and it works well for the rest of the team. I just find Stern doh look like he working hard enough. Anybody remember the Stern who used to turn either left or right on defenders and score with either foot. Anybody remember the Stern who almost lob the Mexican keeper. Where that Stern?

Men say they doh like Stern post up play. That is part of his talent. He have a decent first touch and he shields the ball well. He can also distribute when he trying. We know Whitley, Birchie, Dwight and Carlos have a decent shot. Let him lay it off for them. He have to stop loafing and come for the ball and contribute.

This side we have not going to beat no offside trap cause of how deep we going to have to play. Men need to unleash from outside. Stern have to start moving more off the ball and cyah get vex when he get a bad pass.

The man scoring streak for club happen after he come back from being on loan. It happen for TnT after nuff people bad talk him. He score and jeering the crowd. This thread come a lil to early. It shoulda start the day before the czech game.

Stern like licks to perform. Right now he not performing. In that Mexico game he had a lot of movement off the ball.  Come on fellas give it to him! Light him up!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 03:55:47 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: June 01, 2006, 04:18:44 PM »
Last time when i see Stern get on real bad was when it seemed as if the whole country wanted him to bench.He replied with goals, so dats de point.

Correction. The last time that Stern get on real bad was when it seemed as if the whole country wanted him to bench and Beenie kept faith in him
 :o
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: June 01, 2006, 05:19:26 PM »
Last time when i see Stern get on real bad was when it seemed as if the whole country wanted him to bench.He replied with goals, so dats de point.

Correction. The last time that Stern get on real bad was when it seemed as if the whole country wanted him to bench and Beenie kept faith in him
 :o

Actually it was reported that Kenwyne Jones was going and start de Guatemala game... and Stern prayers down beenie....

Anybody remember dat...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: June 01, 2006, 05:23:23 PM »
wait wait wait wait.... 1989 if you are trying to say that Stern is a better striker than Dwight then you must be a complete moron...
Jefferz what is Dwight Yorke's international scoring record?  What is Stern's?  Does it matter what goals Dwight scored for a club?  How many of those goals can help T&T win a game?  IT IS T&T INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL WE ARE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

Here is Dwight Yorke's T&T international striking record:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 goals.
Here is Stern John's T&T international striking record: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 -- oops we just passed Yorke's cut off point... continuing anyway -- 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 goals.

Who has the better scoring record for T&T?  Therefore who is more valueable as a striker for T&T (not ManU get your mind off goals that don't count for T&T)?  The thing is, both Yorke and Stern played on the same messed up T&T teams over the years (featuring poor midfielders to feed strikers), but who scored the most for T&T?
JEFFERZ, YOU ARE THE COMPLETE MORON.

Closing point: Separate celebrity from what wins matches for T&T (or any team for that matter) GOALS.

Well here's the million dollar question:After proving that stern is so much of better at striking for T&T how come they ent call out stern to play for man u or aston villa or blackburn rovers or lemme see hear taking sydney fc to a championship,and by the way the rest of the world Knows about dwight yorke ah never hear them talk about stern,maybe at times recently with lower league coventry,so it's not who striking more for T&T but who's the better overall player and my vote is:DWIGHT YORKE.    

Ok so Yorke should have scored against Mexico then... or any other team during qualifying.
Allyuh really can't separate ManU, Aston Cillan, or Blackburn Rovers from T&T scoring eh??
 ::)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: June 01, 2006, 05:26:37 PM »
Since Stern eh no good again.... I ask one question ...Who else scores goals for TnT?  not who else can score buh who actually scores and doh tell meh no bull sh!t bout he de does play all de time so he must score because it ha many times other strikers play , so who else is TnT big scorer ????? eh ????

cornell glen cornell glen

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: June 01, 2006, 05:34:14 PM »
1989 Don't bring up that shit about Brazil only have one top scorer over Stern on a World List. Ali Daei is Number 1, Hossam Hassan is Number 2 and Kamamote is Number 4. Hardly World Class names in World Class football. Yes one still has to score the goals, but against World Class opposition it is much more difficult.
Sern has done well, he scores goals for T&T and he should be in te starting line up. Leave it at that but when you start comparing Stern to Pele and other World Class footballers people go look at yuh as a Dunce in the game

That Ship done leave de harbour!!  :o

You know, if Yorke had 65 goals you same dunce heads would be glorifying him?!!
But because Stern and Latapy didn't play for ManU, do look at their statistics.  Fact is Ali Daei has 109 which is more than Pele plain and simple.  Stern has more goals than Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Beckham etc. ANYHOW you look at it Stern HAS MORE GOALS.

Touches raised the point about #14 not doing well enough for T&T.  I am raising the point that Stern has done more than any other footballer in the history of T&T in terms of scoring - and he is still scoring today. 

YOU might not LIKE Stern, but he still has the record, and he still out performs ALL of the other so called strikers on T&T's team.

Hell... I wish some of you would learn to count.  65 is more than 15, or 28 or whatever anyone has ever scored for T&T!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: June 01, 2006, 05:45:49 PM »
Since Stern eh no good again.... I ask one question ...Who else scores goals for TnT?  not who else can score buh who actually scores and doh tell meh no bull sh!t bout he de does play all de time so he must score because it ha many times other strikers play , so who else is TnT big scorer ????? eh ????

Well up to yesterday and for the bahrain legs it was Birchall and lawrence.

Berris lemme tell yuh this.

Stern have we where we is.......... as well as have we where we is.

I resign myself to the fact that if he doe score we doe win.

But what wrong with telling him he playing shit and need to buck up.

Even when Stern score he does fret yuh.....you want to talk bout game and history.

When he miss dat penalty vs mexico what yuh was saying then?

Stern coulda had we in the 2002 WC if he did convert he chances den.

Why the HELL didn't Yorke get us to the world cup?  He was scoring goals for ManU at that time and playing as a striker along side Stern.  Who scored more?  STERN.

Allyuh really ungrateful.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #597 on: June 01, 2006, 05:59:51 PM »

Well up to yesterday and for the bahrain legs it was Birchall and lawrence.

Berris lemme tell yuh this.

Stern have we where we is.......... as well as have we where we is.

I resign myself to the fact that if he doe score we doe win.

But what wrong with telling him he playing shit and need to buck up.

Even when Stern score he does fret yuh.....you want to talk bout game and history.

When he miss dat penalty vs mexico what yuh was saying then?

Stern coulda had we in the 2002 WC if he did convert he chances den.

Why the HELL didn't Yorke get us to the world cup?  He was scoring goals for ManU at that time and playing as a striker along side Stern.  Who scored more?  STERN.

Allyuh really ungrateful.

I am not ungrateful... I have supported Stern John through and through... I still do... but if someone is doing shit yuh hadda give dem pressure... is the only way they can improve...

So sometimes yuh hadda allow men to have a go at him... ounce its constructive.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #598 on: June 01, 2006, 07:23:08 PM »
All the talk about Stern doing shit and we seem to forget this is same man who scored less than a week ago. And which is worse Stern missing  chances in the first half or watching a team play totally static football imagine men staying on the ball for close to 10 seconds in their defensive 3rd only to send a long pass and lose it. Allyuh is madmen yes. The worst thing you could see from that last game is Stern ? Steups ! How many times we try to progress up the field and man give the ball a heavy touch and lose the ball. But Stern doing shit ! It was a bad game and a massive failure on various levels. Let's move on.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: June 01, 2006, 07:31:36 PM »
f**k EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM

STERN 14!

PRESIDENT OF THE MOST DIE HARD STERN JOHN FANS

1]; } ?>