March 28, 2024, 06:14:18 AM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 295648 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: #14 IS D WORSE TING IN A TUGS
« Reply #600 on: June 01, 2006, 07:43:04 PM »
As i said......If stern used to do something else beside do de finishing after somebody else do the hard work, people wouldnt be on he back all now. But if you eh putting in dem chances yuh getting and yuh eh doing nutting else....effectively yuh wasting time. Either you do de lil bit wha yuh doing all de time or let somebody else do it. Stern while his record is phenomenal........hadda realise due to his game style scoring is all he does. If yuh eh doing dat....yuh eh making sense. It only have one way to hush people up.......score. Yuh running thin on patience. Do yuh wuk.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 01, 2006, 08:21:21 PM »
f**k EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM

STERN 14!

PRESIDENT OF THE MOST DIE HARD STERN JOHN FANS

agreed x1000000000000

PRESIDENT OF THE STERN FOR GOALS COMITTEE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #602 on: June 02, 2006, 09:07:34 AM »
As i said......If stern used to do something else beside do de finishing after somebody else do the hard work, people wouldnt be on he back all now. But if you eh putting in dem chances yuh getting and yuh eh doing nutting else....effectively yuh wasting time. Either you do de lil bit wha yuh doing all de time or let somebody else do it. Stern while his record is phenomenal........hadda realise due to his game style scoring is all he does. If yuh eh doing dat....yuh eh making sense. It only have one way to hush people up.......score. Yuh running thin on patience. Do yuh wuk.

sound like you want blood out ah big stone .......
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 02, 2006, 10:50:43 AM »
1989 Don't bring up that shit about Brazil only have one top scorer over Stern on a World List. Ali Daei is Number 1, Hossam Hassan is Number 2 and Kamamote is Number 4. Hardly World Class names in World Class football. Yes one still has to score the goals, but against World Class opposition it is much more difficult.
Sern has done well, he scores goals for T&T and he should be in te starting line up. Leave it at that but when you start comparing Stern to Pele and other World Class footballers people go look at yuh as a Dunce in the game

That Ship done leave de harbour!!  :o

You know, if Yorke had 65 goals you same dunce heads would be glorifying him?!!
But because Stern and Latapy didn't play for ManU, do look at their statistics.  Fact is Ali Daei has 109 which is more than Pele plain and simple.  Stern has more goals than Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Beckham etc. ANYHOW you look at it Stern HAS MORE GOALS.

Touches raised the point about #14 not doing well enough for T&T.  I am raising the point that Stern has done more than any other footballer in the history of T&T in terms of scoring - and he is still scoring today. 

YOU might not LIKE Stern, but he still has the record, and he still out performs ALL of the other so called strikers on T&T's team.

Hell... I wish some of you would learn to count.  65 is more than 15, or 28 or whatever anyone has ever scored for T&T!

Excuse me! Where in my post did I say I did not like Stern? Read the post again, digest it and come back. You missed my point completly.

Look the Top goal scorer in Europe 06 Neemelo (Estonia), 05 Hokobian (Armenia), Lloyd Williams (Wales) etc etc. Now yes they top scored but they are not playing a League of teh same quality as Spain, Italy, Premiership etc. That was my only point. If you disagree with that argument then fine
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 02, 2006, 11:39:15 AM »

STERN 14!

agreed x1000000000000

allyuh iz de type to cuss allyuh parents the one day she cyar afford to cook ah hot meal,

VICE PRESIDENT OF STERN FOR GOALS COMMITTEE
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #605 on: June 02, 2006, 11:43:10 AM »
All de haters of #14 only bumpin dey gum daiz all dey doing people just want to ignore the facts and puh down #14....ah bunch ah hypocrites coming on an talking pure tata bout he eh do nuttin for we in a long time,he eh no good,he does throw away,ah ha 2 laugh,all yuh ha to be jokers,becuz if all yuh really following TnT football yuh must know who de best and only true goal scorer we have is Stern,who else have proven dey can get de job done .......NOBODY....is time to give jack he jacket jim he jimboots and dick he pr!ck ...........................talk done !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 02, 2006, 11:54:31 AM »
Berris,

Like #14 and this thread real bothering yuh.

Imagine yuh let two qualifying campaign pass, a setta friendlies pass and yuh Introduction to the board......yuh opening 18 posts is to defend a man who throw away 4 "gift" vs a squad who play nuttin.

Imagine...yuh went and sleep....yuh wake up and come back again thursday...and now come back again fri to defend a shit performance.

Berris look what Stern need!..........it ent have to be a big dose but check it out.

All I want him to do is score....then I might like him

Until then.

He will remain a pothound in my books.

Respectfully submitted,

Touches

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

MickeyRat

« Reply #607 on: June 02, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »

STERN 14!

agreed x1000000000000

allyuh iz de type to cuss allyuh parents the one day she cyar afford to cook ah hot meal,

VICE PRESIDENT OF STERN FOR GOALS COMMITTEE

Ah like that Morvant.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: June 02, 2006, 12:05:01 PM »
Berris,

Imagine yuh let two qualifying campaign pass, a setta friendlies pass and yuh Introduction to the board......yuh opening 18 posts is to defend a man who throw away 4 "gift" vs a squad who play nuttin.

Imagine...yuh went and sleep....yuh wake up and come back again thursday...and now come back again fri to defend a shit performance.

Berris look what Stern need!..........it ent have to be a big dose but check it out.

Until then.

Respectfully submitted,

Touches

Aye, does that bench come in RED ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: June 02, 2006, 12:19:47 PM »
Berris,

Until then.

Respectfully submitted,

Touches

ah  Touches de same way yuh monitoring wah and when I post yuh cyar see yuh doing de same ting ...
imagine ....yuh went an sleep ...yuh wake up an come back again thursday and now yuh comeback again with de same blinkers, yuh no de kind dey does puh on horse so dey cyar see nuttin else buh wah in front ah dem  
daiz wah you have on dread, blinkers ......an ah tink yuh getting mix up , nobody eh ask yuh to like Stern but  just give credit where credit due ..

p.s. touches look like yuh use to make pleanty bench in yuh day, yuh cudda tell meh yuh was a carpenter !!!! ...nice bench though !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: June 02, 2006, 01:22:29 PM »
Berris,

A carpenter is a noble profession....wham to you atall.

The greatest man that ever walked this earth was a carpenter.

I'm sorry...........I just cant join your little club. Consider me persona non grata.

and yuh know I ent have total disdain for the man....I just find he is a shitsnake .

Berris this might be hard for you to comprehend...but my comments bout yuh boy sorf. They have worse dan me.

Doe worry they have plenty men who in my corner and who feel the same way bout Stern. They just wasn't feeling to type away at your comments.

Alright let me cheer you up and make you feel better.....this goes for Small Magician as well.

#14 is the best thing in a tugs.

He is the greatest player to ever put orn the red/black and white to wear a tugs and score goals for Trinidad and Tobago. His impeccable record and potent strike rate among the best teams in the world is second to none.

He is the personification of a striker, attitude, hardwork, discipline and an inspirational leader and motivator to his team mates and to the fans.

Last but certainly not least he singlehandedly guided Trinidad and Tobago to its first ever World Cup Finals and 1.3 million citizens are eternally greatful.

I salute you Stern John.

#14 Forever!

There berris....now yuh could go pee, duss orf yuh foot and go to sleep hope all is well.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: June 02, 2006, 01:45:41 PM »
I never see a set ah men suffering from acute tunnel vision coupled with blind patriotism so.

all yuh does consistently make excuses for the man and quick to pull he stats out a all yuh ass to back up all yuh argument.

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Yuh could prove anything with statistics.
Oh great he score 64 goals, but against who. Look who have 64 goals as well.
Kiatisuk Senamuang!! WHO?!

And look at the top of the list, I mean he with some illustrious company. Ali Daei, Bashar Abdullah, Hossam Hassan who the f**k is them men?

If that list was any good it would ah have shots taken and index it against the goals to give you a clearer picture.

I doh understand all yuh fixation with this stats thing. Because he have 64 goals mean he better than Ronaldo or Zico or anybody else on that list. I think not.
As it is that stat sheet eh worth nothing it jes serving for all yuh to prop up Stern.

Més que un club.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: June 02, 2006, 01:49:16 PM »

boy that too good for he boy, is this he need

ah nice stainless stell posie
for all that shit he does be playing

Més que un club.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: June 02, 2006, 01:58:25 PM »
Berris,

A carpenter is a noble profession....wham to you atall.

The greatest man that ever walked this earth was a carpenter.

I'm sorry...........I just cant join your little club. Consider me persona non grata.

and yuh know I ent have total disdain for the man....I just find he is a shitsnake .

Berris this might be hard for you to comprehend...but my comments bout yuh boy sorf. They have worse dan me.

Doe worry they have plenty men who in my corner and who feel the same way bout Stern. They just wasn't feeling to type away at your comments.

Alright let me cheer you up and make you feel better.....this goes for Small Magician as well.

#14 is the best thing in a tugs.

He is the greatest player to ever put orn the red/black and white to wear a tugs and score goals for Trinidad and Tobago. His impeccable record and potent strike rate among the best teams in the world is second to none.

He is the personification of a striker, attitude, hardwork, discipline and an inspirational leader and motivator to his team mates and to the fans.

Last but certainly not least he singlehandedly guided Trinidad and Tobago to its first ever World Cup Finals and 1.3 million citizens are eternally greatful.

I salute you Stern John.

#14 Forever!

There berris....now yuh could go pee, duss orf yuh foot and go to sleep hope all is well.

Like ah tell yuh before Stern doh have to be meh boy for me to post how valuable ah goal scorer he has been to TnT. The same way it hah people posting negative bout Stern it hah man posting positive so wuz ur point dey ? dat and saying nuttin is de same.
Me eh have , 'pleanty man in meh corner',buh ah know and recognize and cud see a natural goal scorer when ah see one and 65 goals in international competion any way yuh want to dis it is still the TnT record ...wah yuh feel he buy dem goals dem is de same goals dat put we in Germany .....
Touches leh meh ask yuh dis if Stern is ah shithound how come he playing in England ,wham de english coaches doh no bout football or Stern just de lucky dey pick him.
Leh meh make yuh feel good before ah go
Stern John is de worse goal scorer TnT ever had he cyar score a goal to put we in the WC not even a qualifying goal ,he score 65 international goals by fluke pure luck and shudda be on de bench in every game he everplayer for TnT , he never come back home for games as he allways dissin TnT, like Dwight when he playing for Man U, and  refuse to train like a true proffesional that is why he is always disciplined by beenie and benched,he only lucky he score dem 12 goals in de qualifying games as  everyone ah dem goals was flukes none were good goals and none i repeat none were meaningfull to TnT in qualifing for the WC and for dat hel will always be a shithound .

there Touches happy now....ah hope for your sake yuh hemmroids doh start acting up again.... gone sleep ....hope yuh feel better
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: June 02, 2006, 02:00:48 PM »
and when this thread is dead and gone

just like against wales and austria wein and mexico and sides in the championship

hell b e banging them in

like i said in a next post........stern john did not walk into a tnt team he showed dem bastards on the training pitch that he meant business

now let one a allyuh strikers step up to d plate

i dare u force my man to touches bench and show ur worth cuz if u get 1 chance and make it good it liable to have a bord littered with

12,13,15,20 is d worst ting in a tugs
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: June 02, 2006, 02:05:48 PM »

Jah boy Touches you could ah find ah better bench dan dat, it look like one meh grandfather had on his plantation in Chatham
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: June 02, 2006, 02:09:20 PM »
I never see a set ah men suffering from acute tunnel vision coupled with blind patriotism so.

all yuh does consistently make excuses for the man and quick to pull he stats out a all yuh ass to back up all yuh argument.

There are lies, damn lies, and statistics. Yuh could prove anything with statistics.

And look at the top of the list, I mean he with some illustrious company. Ali Daei, Bashar Abdullah, Hossam Hassan who the f**k is them men?

If that list was any good it would ah have shots taken and index it against the goals to give you a clearer picture.

I doh understand all yuh fixation with this stats thing. Because he have 64 goals mean he better than Ronaldo or Zico or anybody else on that list. I think not.
As it is that stat sheet eh worth nothing it jes serving for all yuh to prop up Stern.

stats records call dem wah yuh want who else we have playing for TnT now with dat sort af goal scoring record ?  nobody eh come close so that doh mean nuttin?,like you wearing blinkers to .As Trinis we never satisfied none ah all yuh cyar do better buh yuh come on here bumpin yuh gum bout wah yuh doh no ...some ah all yuh never kick a ball in yuh life buh want to come and tell people bout who good and who eh good ...well since yuh know who eh good ah want yuh to tell meh who better and why ? what dey do for TnT football on what grounds shud they be starting infront of Stern ....
This is a losing battle becuz when ah horse have on blinkers he cyar see nuttin else buh wah in front of him and it pleanty blinkers on on this site....
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: June 02, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »

stats records call dem wah yuh want who else we have playing for TnT now with dat sort af goal scoring record ?  nobody eh come close so that doh mean nuttin?,like you wearing blinkers to .As Trinis we never satisfied none ah all yuh cyar do better buh yuh come on here bumpin yuh gum bout wah yuh doh no ...some ah all yuh never kick a ball in yuh life buh want to come and tell people bout who good and who eh good ...well since yuh know who eh good ah want yuh to tell meh who better and why ? what dey do for TnT football on what grounds shud they be starting infront of Stern ....
This is a losing battle becuz when ah horse have on blinkers he cyar see nuttin else buh wah in front of him and it pleanty blinkers on on this site....

Berris lemmih jump into allyuh love fest here and just point out..dat from looooooooooooooooonnnng time

Disgruntled Trini doh like stern.....if you do a search on disgruntled trini you will discover 90% of he posts does have to do wit not likin stern
so I eh tink yuh winnin dis one....matter of fact disgruntled doh like much, he even dislike de lil QRC band wit de poor lil fellahs tryin...but ah know he have ah special place fuh stern

If stern pull de man out ah burnin building he go still cuss stern

ok ..with that....allyuh continue.....
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: June 02, 2006, 03:05:06 PM »
Clearly Berris you are the first man who would not have to look far to see one of the blinders-wearers. Oh shucks, that would be difficult for you wouldn't it, but I'm sure that you will be able to feel them nonetheless.

Granted, men might be going overboard by labelling Stern as the worse thing etc.  However, should everyone take a step back (which might be very difficult at this juncture given the proximity of the big dance) and look at Stern's past and present contributions to the national effort dispassionately we just might see that 1) Mr. John has been a faithful servant to the T&T cause  2) Mr. John is blessed with the talents of a goalscorer 3) He, by a long way, is the top scorer for the red, white and black.

Similarly we should see that 1) He is less proficient at playing football than playing a striker as he rarely contributes in any other way to the team performance other than scoring 2) His returns,given the number of opportunities presented to him (as he rarely works for these himself), leaves a lot to be desired.

We all know that Stern can play a team game (see T&T v Mex 12/10/05). Unfortunately he seems to do so only when he wants, maybe this is understood and accepted  by the coaching staff but here's the rub, he's not the only striker and he does not have a divine right to start. As he is not producing the goods at the rate expected based on his experience, skill and talents then there's room for disenchantment and the option to try someone else.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and free to express it and in this forum we have both the Stern fanatics and the Stern haters and that is all good. But let us not lose sight of the fact that football is a team sport and that in this case that team is our beloved Soca warriors and we all just want and expect them to do their best. In addition we have a right to demand that they do. In the end this does not mean that anyone feels that they can do better than the players, but the players do represent every Trinidadian and Tobagonian and so we all have the right to hold them up to whatever standard we chose as individuals.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: June 02, 2006, 03:19:26 PM »

ok ok ok Dutty and company ah rest meh case ........right after dis .....

Dutty I eh trying to convince anybody to like Stern dis eh ah liking contest ,is dem dem fellas making it dat.Nobody eh ask dem to like Stern John,but yuh cyar talk bout goal scoring for TnT without Stern name, g  all ah dem who hating Stern jump up  in TnT when he score doe, so they only frontin on here ....leh Stern score in Germany and they go jump higher buh dey still coming back an say 'he eh no good'.
Me eh asking nobdy to like Stern hate him if yuh want buh ah know come game all de haters hah even dey big cross knowing in de back ah dey mind Stern is de only man dat does really pull we thru...doe mind we eh like him all he does do is score .......65 and counting
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: June 02, 2006, 03:33:32 PM »

i dare u force my man to touches bench and show ur worth cuz if u get 1 chance and make it good it liable to have a bord littered with

:rotfl: for real shotta.

To everybody who pounding Stern - All yuh men is real kix. Al you get some bush rum and now alyou want champagne. Stern could win the golden boot by scoring 6 against Paraguay and if we didn't qualify for the second round because sweden and hingerland beat we, you go say is he fault and he's a snake. If we get to the second round after that performance you go say, but look who he score them against.
If he score against Hingerlan and he loss you go say he throw way goals we coulda win with. If he score them goals and we win, you go want to know what he was doing against Paraguay.

Since he pick up the injury Stern is not the same player, but he learn how to make a living out ah making men forget he on the pitch. In a certain way you could say he perfect the playing dead to ketch cobo alive strategy. If Stern had the 'reputation'

But to say that Stern doh do nothing on the team except wait for pass you ha to eb a bloody liar. Against Slovenia in that same game everybody cussing him for, Stern pelt a blade on a man BEHIND the half line. Against Peru he do nuff defending. He's not the fittest player on the team but all you want him to do the work of fifty men.

Why the ASS alyou doh ask Shaka to take free kicks eh? Or Latas to defend?

You could say how d man doh LOOK like he doing nothing but when he scoring, where you does be? Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Until such time that any of we other options up front do something to suggest that they could even lace Stern boots, you can't be calling for him to bench.

Granted, I woulda like to see two of the other strikers up front in the slovenia game just for them to get some practice, and to rest Stern but from there to go and say that number 14 is the worst thing in tugs...you have to be a ingrate!

Stern come home when the starboy didn't want to hear anything about trinidad. Dat is the thanks alyuh give him? I now understand where Stephen Ames and Vidia NAipaul coming from
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: June 02, 2006, 04:00:45 PM »

Similarly we should see that 1) He is less proficient at playing football than playing a striker as he rarely contributes in any other way to the team performance other than scoring 2) His returns,given the number of opportunities presented to him (as he rarely works for these himself), leaves a lot to be desired.

We all know that Stern can play a team game (see T&T v Mex 12/10/05). Unfortunately he seems to do so only when he wants, maybe this is understood and accepted  by the coaching staff but here's the rub, he's not the only striker and he does not have a divine right to start. As he is not producing the goods at the rate expected based on his experience, skill and talents then there's room for disenchantment and the option to try someone else.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion and free to express it and in this forum we have both the Stern fanatics and the Stern haters and that is all good. But let us not lose sight of the fact that football is a team sport and that in this case that team is our beloved Soca warriors and we all just want and expect them to do their best. In addition we have a right to demand that they do. In the end this does not mean that anyone feels that they can do better than the players, but the players do represent every Trinidadian and Tobagonian and so we all have the right to hold them up to whatever standard we chose as individuals.

this has to be a joke right !!  becuz a player represents TnT you think 'we have de right to hold them up to whatever standard we CHOOSE as individuals' ....... lol lol ah sorry to laugh buh it really funny becuz when yuh tink bout a person being selected to represent dey country becuz of dey talent and den dey have to live up to your standards ...lol lol yuh really serious ....lol lol sorry meh bredder ah eh hah nuttin to say ah cyar argue wid dah kind ah reasoning ....take win ....l
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: June 02, 2006, 04:06:56 PM »

To everybody who pounding Stern - All yuh men is real kix. Al you get some bush rum and now alyou want champagne. Stern could win the golden boot by scoring 6 against Paraguay and if we didn't qualify for the second round because sweden and hingerland beat we, you go say is he fault and he's a snake. If we get to the second round after that performance you go say, but look who he score them against.
If he score against Hingerlan and he loss you go say he throw way goals we coulda win with. If he score them goals and we win, you go want to know what he was doing against Paraguay.

Since he pick up the injury Stern is not the same player, but he learn how to make a living out ah making men forget he on the pitch. In a certain way you could say he perfect the playing dead to ketch cobo alive strategy. If Stern had the 'reputation'

But to say that Stern doh do nothing on the team except wait for pass you ha to eb a bloody liar. Against Slovenia in that same game everybody cussing him for, Stern pelt a blade on a man BEHIND the half line. Against Peru he do nuff defending. He's not the fittest player on the team but all you want him to do the work of fifty men.

You could say how d man doh LOOK like he doing nothing but when he scoring, where you does be? Form is temporary, Class is permanent. Until such time that any of we other options up front do something to suggest that they could even lace Stern boots, you can't be calling for him to bench.

Granted, I woulda like to see two of the other strikers up front in the slovenia game just for them to get some practice, and to rest Stern but from there to go and say that number 14 is the worst thing in tugs...you have to be a ingrate!

Stern come home when the starboy didn't want to hear anything about trinidad. Dat is the thanks alyuh give him? I now understand where Stephen Ames and Vidia NAipaul coming from

Midknight this is one of the best posts i've seen in a while...

alot of men does forget about the rest of Stern game...
I think he is actually one of our better passers of the ball, his ball control is very good...
I remeber in d hex men was calling for him 2 get drop for the guatemala game, and i couldn't understand why, just a few games b4 he scored and set up a goal ( against panama in HC stadium ).. buh men wanted to drop him..
the last goal Cornell Glen score for trinidad in the goal cup, yes, was set up by Angus Eve, but it was Stern pass from the center that realease Angus into space on the right to put in d cross...

Stern played a solid overall game in the second leg against Bahrain, actually distiributing the ball from the middle, in fact Yorke and Latapy did alot more wasteful things dan Stern in dat game...

Now as for d Slovenia game, i am yet to see it in entirety, but Stern should not have missed those chances.. buh consider this, if a player is not in a postion to score how will he score, THE FACT THAT HE FOUND HIMSELF IN DANGEROUS POSITIONS TO RECEIVE THE BALL AND SCORE IS AN ENCOURAGING SIGN... however he still has to finish and despite his misgiving wednesday he is still the best finsher on our team in my eyes..

peace

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: June 02, 2006, 04:13:20 PM »
Arazi and Midknight all yuh cudd'nt ah put it better excellent post ....dem fellas eh have ah clue ...Stern John = GOALS........... wah dey want again, blood !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: June 02, 2006, 04:25:02 PM »
Alyuh eh know how much kicks I ketching off this thread eh.

The stainless steel posee had meh rolling this afternoon :rotfl:

Imagine I call the man a shithound as I do countless times and post some pictures of what I think is the remedy he need to score.

Go back read all d posts.....

You know what this thread unearth......a setta men who just couldnt take the pong that they getting from they partners bout they beloved player and just had to feel the need to vent.

Watch the tread good....read carefully, all who take this opportunity to call man waggonist. All who is not patriot and die hard. All who ungreatful and all who is hypocrite. Who have or doe have class etc.

And the kicksy thing is man making accusations...get a talk and will try to defend a opinion that was not even part of the topic in the first place.

I never bring up a stat...I never question Stern Loyalty to the cause, I ent say nuttin bout him being top goal scorer........others said that.

But I make some peepers come out the woodwork and I raise people pressure!

I like dat!.........and because I know I fretting alyuh tail I going and be a troll and lace it alyuh even more.

All I simply said is Stern is a shithound and he must take his chances.....I provided my remedy for what is needed and yes I think a bench is in order.

Imagine I have been accused of wearing blinkers when all I am stating is the obvious.

and if you notice....I want the man score too. I know he in the line up and all I want is TT to do well.

But small ting.

as FF say if better can't be done let the worse continue!

What this thread did bring in my eyes is that many of you settle for mediocrity and shit from your players and our team.......and to cap it off alyuh does defend the shit and try to spin it around all how to justify it.

Why it so hard for alyuh to accept our limitations.

Why is it so hard for alyuh to call out a man or a performance when he play shit.

Why is it also so hard to understand that we are in the present and that what matters is the form players are in now.....not what was done before.

Nobody not ungreatful but the bar has been raised and alyuh in remember when mode instead of fixing it now mode.

I sorry, but I know better can be done by not only Stern, but the Warriors as well and if alyuh doe like how I call it as I see it thats alyuh.

I have always wanted the best for TT as a team and if is tough love Stern need to get vex and score well I did my job.
But if he has to take a seat on the pine...then all that good as well.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 02, 2006, 04:32:52 PM »
Alyuh eh know how much kicks I ketching off this thread eh.

The stainless steel posee had meh rolling this afternoon :rotfl:

Imagine I call the man a shithound as I do countless times and post some pictures of what I think is the remedy he need to score.

Go back read all d posts.....

You know what this thread unearth......a setta men who just couldnt take the pong that they getting from they partners bout they beloved player and just had to feel the need to vent.

Watch the tread good....read carefully, all who take this opportunity to call man waggonist. All who is not patriot and die hard. All who ungreatful and all who is hypocrite. Who have or doe have class etc.

And the kicksy thing is man making accusations...get a talk and will try to defend a opinion that was not even part of the topic in the first place.

I never bring up a stat...I never question Stern Loyalty to the cause, I ent say nuttin bout him being top goal scorer........others said that.

But I make some peepers come out the woodwork and I raise people pressure!

I like dat!.........and because I know I fretting alyuh tail I going and be a troll and lace it alyuh even more.

All I simply said is Stern is a shithound and he must take his chances.....I provided my remedy for what is needed and yes I think a bench is in order.

Imagine I have been accused of wearing blinkers when all I am stating is the obvious.

and if you notice....I want the man score too. I know he in the line up and all I want is TT to do well.

But small ting.

as FF say if better can't be done let the worse continue!

What this thread did bring in my eyes is that many of you settle for mediocrity and shit from your players and our team.......and to cap it off alyuh does defend the shit and try to spin it around all how to justify it.

Why it so hard for alyuh to accept our limitations.

Why is it so hard for alyuh to call out a man or a performance when he play shit.

Why is it also so hard to understand that we are in the present and that what matters is the form players are in now.....not what was done before.

Nobody not ungreatful but the bar has been raised and alyuh in remember when mode instead of fixing it now mode.

I sorry, but I know better can be done by not only Stern, but the Warriors as well and if alyuh doe like how I call it as I see it thats alyuh.

I have always wanted the best for TT as a team and if is tough love Stern need to get vex and score well I did my job.
But if he has to take a seat on the pine...then all that good as well.

Touches wey yuh just say dey make green grass grow all over de world .....

bullshit ............
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 02, 2006, 04:36:12 PM »
Berris...take win

We will agree to disagree.

I overs both you and Stern.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 02, 2006, 04:38:57 PM »

Oh great he score 64 goals, but against who.

Well Yorke scored a whopping 15 against the same competition.  Argue with that nah?!
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 02, 2006, 04:43:23 PM »

Well said!
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #629 on: June 02, 2006, 05:12:01 PM »

Oh great he score 64 goals, but against who.

Well Yorke scored a whopping 15 against the same competition.  Argue with that nah?!

why do you have this vendetta with Yorke... (also you keep forgetting the fact that in the last 15 games Yorke has been used as a striker in about 3 of them)... Stern was for most of the time the lone striker upfront... even after missing 5 in a row... he must put them in the back of the net once or twice.... he's supposed to.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

1]; } ?>