March 28, 2024, 11:10:34 AM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 295682 times)

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
Re: #14 IS D WORSE TING IN A TUGS
« Reply #630 on: June 02, 2006, 05:37:57 PM »
Since Stern eh no good again.... I ask one question ...Who else scores goals for TnT?  not who else can score buh who actually scores and doh tell meh no bull sh!t bout he de does play all de time so he must score because it ha many times other strikers play , so who else is TnT big scorer ????? eh ????

Well up to yesterday and for the bahrain legs it was Birchall and lawrence.

Berris lemme tell yuh this.

Stern have we where we is.......... as well as have we where we is.

I resign myself to the fact that if he doe score we doe win.

But what wrong with telling him he playing shit and need to buck up.

Even when Stern score he does fret yuh.....you want to talk bout game and history.

When he miss dat penalty vs mexico what yuh was saying then?

Stern coulda had we in the 2002 WC if he did convert he chances den.

Why the HELL didn't Yorke get us to the world cup?  He was scoring goals for ManU at that time and playing as a striker along side Stern.  Who scored more?  STERN.

Allyuh really ungrateful.

but for Man U he was an out and out striker ... for us he plays a little withdrawn becasue of his age and his ability to distribute ... just like at Sydney ... Stern does hold the ball well, beats men, ... but what he lacks is a poachers mentality ... he looks to often for the pretty perfect goals ... in the WC its not how u score but that u score ... smooth pretty goals and the ugly ones u hatta scramble for ... thats is what he is lacking ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 02, 2006, 05:51:53 PM »
Touches boy... I co-op the "if better cant be done" line from Disgruntled....

but these men real harden... them refuse to see your point and or reasoning.....

Let meh show dem ah forms....

Stern break he duck after Beenie threaten to bench he arse.... lemmeh see all who want to deny that...

it work before... it go work again! It working all over de world.... ah lil pine does go a long way!
Lemmeh see who pressure raise....  ;D

Thank you and good night!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 02, 2006, 06:26:14 PM »
Lets see what'll he do in the czech game,maybe this is his break-out game and all the coach need to do from now on is threaten him with the bench,but I want to be proven wrong,it's just not going to happen..................see all the forumites in fantasy land with stern.     

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 02, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »
Lets see what'll he do in the czech game,maybe this is his break-out game and all the coach need to do from now on is threaten him with the bench,but I want to be proven wrong,it's just not going to happen..................see all the forumites in fantasy land with stern.     

Isn't Glenn getting a bligh in this game ... this is the perfect opportunity to let Stern sit on de pine ... its a big practice game ... so if he get bench now he go geh vex fuh de Sweden game an break out den ... Beenie cud wok some head games wit him now tuh let him know dat yuh not a star boy ... just like the Serbia & Montinegro coach bench dey star boy Kezmen for the sake of TEAM UNITY ... coaches all over de world use this strategy tuh get strikers hungury again ... Sir Alex also did it to Ruud VN at Man U ...so why not Beenie an Stern.  jus becasue he used to score mean that he will score again ...
Snake in de balliser

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #634 on: June 02, 2006, 07:58:23 PM »
All de haters of #14 only bumpin dey gum daiz all dey doing people just want to ignore the facts and puh down #14....ah bunch ah hypocrites coming on an talking pure tata bout he eh do nuttin for we in a long time,he eh no good,he does throw away,ah ha 2 laugh,all yuh ha to be jokers,becuz if all yuh really following TnT football yuh must know who de best and only true goal scorer we have is Stern,who else have proven dey can get de job done .......NOBODY....is time to give jack he jacket jim he jimboots and dick he pr!ck ...........................talk done !!!
Berris,

Like #14 and this thread real bothering yuh.

Imagine yuh let two qualifying campaign pass, a setta friendlies pass and yuh Introduction to the board......yuh opening 18 posts is to defend a man who throw away 4 "gift" vs a squad who play nuttin.

Imagine...yuh went and sleep....yuh wake up and come back again thursday...and now come back again fri to defend a shit performance.

Berris look what Stern need!..........it ent have to be a big dose but check it out.

All I want him to do is score....then I might like him

Until then.

He will remain a pothound in my books.

Respectfully submitted,

Touches

ah  Touches de same way yuh monitoring wah and when I post yuh cyar see yuh doing de same ting ...
imagine ....yuh went an sleep ...yuh wake up an come back again thursday and now yuh comeback again with de same blinkers, yuh no de kind dey does puh on horse so dey cyar see nuttin else buh wah in front ah dem 
daiz wah you have on dread, blinkers ......an ah tink yuh getting mix up , nobody eh ask yuh to like Stern but  just give credit where credit due ..

p.s. touches look like yuh use to make pleanty bench in yuh day, yuh cudda tell meh yuh was a carpenter !!!! ...nice bench though !!!

ok ok ok Dutty and company ah rest meh case ........right after dis .....

Dutty I eh trying to convince anybody to like Stern dis eh ah liking contest ,is dem dem fellas making it dat.Nobody eh ask dem to like Stern John,but yuh cyar talk bout goal scoring for TnT without Stern name, g all ah dem who hating Stern jump up in TnT when he score doe, so they only frontin on here ....leh Stern score in Germany and they go jump higher buh dey still coming back an say 'he eh no good'.
Me eh asking nobdy to like Stern hate him if yuh want buh ah know come game all de haters hah even dey big cross knowing in de back ah dey mind Stern is de only man dat does really pull we thru...doe mind we eh like him all he does do is score .......65 and counting

etc.,etc....

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i know this man... here is a true stern supporter... allyuh dont know how much english sh!t he's defend stern from... lol

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 03, 2006, 03:00:31 AM »
the last goal Cornell Glen score for trinidad in the goal cup, yes, was set up by Angus Eve, but it was Stern pass from the center that realease Angus into space on the right to put in d cross...

That was a pull stones ball Stern give Angus there!!  Angus was in acres of space on the right, all it took was a simple ball but Stern overweight the pass and it nearly went out for a corner!!  In fact I sure thas why Beenie drop Angus after the Gold Cup, he figure there's no way he'll ever be healthy again, fuss he stones get pulled!

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 03, 2006, 03:45:37 AM »
Touches bro yuh is ah Chemist or what? Maybe they should all take dat and "CASHIT because they cant shoot ah mean S*IT... :rotfl:

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 03, 2006, 07:08:09 AM »

alot of men does forget about the rest of Stern game...
I think he is actually one of our better passers of the ball, his ball control is very good...

WHAT!!

better passes, ball control

wha game you does be watching, look stop talking damn dotishness eh

Més que un club.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 03, 2006, 07:25:56 AM »
allya eh done ye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 03, 2006, 03:11:46 PM »
I do not understand his role, he just stands there.

We need playmakers like Samuel and Latapy!

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Bench Stern John
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2006, 10:10:15 PM »
Bring him on at half time, that should create a spark in him, maybe end the drought!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Bench Stern John
« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2006, 10:16:09 PM »
Wha yuh say?!  :D You looking fuh trouble on dis board.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2006, 10:23:36 PM »
wha yuh bringing him on half-time to do??

is bench and more bench

Més que un club.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2006, 10:28:09 PM »
Bring him on HT, he eh go throw way goal, he eh go stand up waiting for ball, it go spark a fire, he go start playing football, helping create chances, instead of just standing up, he go score every chance he get. 

Bench he arse against Sweden!

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2006, 10:40:23 PM »
Stern is an exceptional player BUT he cannot play by himself up front. If he had someone playing up front with him he will score bundles...
he has an eye for goal but he doesn't move around alot so be would need another striker who will do the running to open spaces for him to score. But his record speaks for itself. He can score.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: June 05, 2006, 10:44:39 PM »

BENCH STERN JOHN ?

Allyuh want two clout. ???

This is another post like ah one foot man in ah ass kicking contest.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 05, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
I DONT CARE WHO DE^%$# START ONCE DEY SCORE...SHIT MAN..I NO DE COACH...HELL D E KEEPER COUDL SCORE FOR ALL I CARE( INSPIRED BY THE POLISH GAME). t&t we want a goal!!
 if u cyah remeber that chan.. your ass young
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 06, 2006, 02:55:37 AM »
I know Stern is aware that supporters was vex when he wasn't doing anything in the qualifiers and getting caught offside over and over again.  So when he started to score he cursed and justiculated at everyone who thought he should get sub.

OK.  So it is established that he is our main striker and we need him to score goals for us.  What I am wondering though is whether Stern or any other players does come on the Soca Warriors website nad read dese posts.  Ah mean de man does be offside about 10 times in one game!!!  Ah doh mine missing chances as long as yuh score de one or two of chances.  But de man always standin up, always getting catch offside and will probably go down as the laziest striker in the 2006 world cup.

Looking at strikers at the international level, you see dem running around constantly.  With Stern standing around it easy for the oppostion defense to read him. 

Lawd.....It eh have nobody who know de man personally to tell him to wake up...GEEEZZZZ!!!!

MAYBE HE WAS SAVING HIS ENERGY FOR DE WORLD CUP AND HE GOIN TO SURPRISE ALL AH WE!!!!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 06, 2006, 06:05:35 AM »
Alyuh eh know how much kicks I ketching off this thread eh.

The stainless steel posee had meh rolling this afternoon :rotfl:

Imagine I call the man a shithound as I do countless times and post some pictures of what I think is the remedy he need to score.

Go back read all d posts.....

You know what this thread unearth......a setta men who just couldnt take the pong that they getting from they partners bout they beloved player and just had to feel the need to vent.

Watch the tread good....read carefully, all who take this opportunity to call man waggonist. All who is not patriot and die hard. All who ungreatful and all who is hypocrite. Who have or doe have class etc.

And the kicksy thing is man making accusations...get a talk and will try to defend a opinion that was not even part of the topic in the first place.

I never bring up a stat...I never question Stern Loyalty to the cause, I ent say nuttin bout him being top goal scorer........others said that.

But I make some peepers come out the woodwork and I raise people pressure!

I like dat!.........and because I know I fretting alyuh tail I going and be a troll and lace it alyuh even more.

All I simply said is Stern is a shithound and he must take his chances.....I provided my remedy for what is needed and yes I think a bench is in order.

Imagine I have been accused of wearing blinkers when all I am stating is the obvious.

and if you notice....I want the man score too. I know he in the line up and all I want is TT to do well.

But small ting.

as FF say if better can't be done let the worse continue!

What this thread did bring in my eyes is that many of you settle for mediocrity and shit from your players and our team.......and to cap it off alyuh does defend the shit and try to spin it around all how to justify it.

Why it so hard for alyuh to accept our limitations.

Why is it so hard for alyuh to call out a man or a performance when he play shit.

Why is it also so hard to understand that we are in the present and that what matters is the form players are in now.....not what was done before.

Nobody not ungreatful but the bar has been raised and alyuh in remember when mode instead of fixing it now mode.

I sorry, but I know better can be done by not only Stern, but the Warriors as well and if alyuh doe like how I call it as I see it thats alyuh.

I have always wanted the best for TT as a team and if is tough love Stern need to get vex and score well I did my job.
But if he has to take a seat on the pine...then all that good as well.

Excellent Touches truly Excellent,but unfortunately most of the guys yuh targeting are beyond reasoning..............Great post,good to see someone with an objective point of view with no malice..... 

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 06, 2006, 09:18:27 AM »
Touches, well said brother :applause:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #650 on: June 06, 2006, 10:13:28 AM »
All yuh still hating ...all yuh rally good de WC go start ,play and finish and all yuh go still be hating ....wat ah waste !!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
starters...logical??
« Reply #651 on: June 06, 2006, 01:15:58 PM »
now stern has been huge for us when needed..... and i am not lashing out against him...but as a striker his workl rate is poor.....and he does not run at the defence to threaten dem in anyway, he simply waits for the ball to be at his convenience to decide to play....now against the teams we are facing wud it be more sensible to start with Kenwyne or Cornell or scotty even who young fresh andwill run at the defenceand also work fuh d ball......

wah yal;l; thuink?

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: starters...logical??
« Reply #652 on: June 06, 2006, 01:18:40 PM »
now stern has been huge for us when needed..... and i am not lashing out against him...but as a striker his workl rate is poor.....and he does not run at the defence to threaten dem in anyway, he simply waits for the ball to be at his convenience to decide to play....now against the teams we are facing wud it be more sensible to start with Kenwyne or Cornell or scotty even who young fresh andwill run at the defenceand also work fuh d ball......

wah yal;l; thuink?

Stern must start.  Thread closed.

Allyuh so lucky I wasn't a moderator.  "Ah fed up ah the same ting... over and over"

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 06, 2006, 01:23:52 PM »
no its not a must just like latas have to earn his spot and every other man have to, his performance last couple days....hasnt guaranteed him anything.......so me in noe whey u geh MUSS START from..

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #654 on: June 06, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »

wah yal;l; thuink?

leaving out stern is not an option at this stage... he's our top scorer and one of the few near consistant goalscorer's we have..... u meant to leave out a man with 65 international goals for others who have 2 and 3 goals???he may have an undesireable workrate to you but at the end of the day he tends to get the job done so i think allyuh should HYMC on this topic... the WC starting and the players cant do with all this retarded negativity abt them... stern is the man!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #655 on: June 06, 2006, 02:03:09 PM »

wah yal;l; thuink?

leaving out stern is not an option at this stage... he's our top scorer and one of the few near consistant goalscorer's we have..... u meant to leave out a man with 65 international goals for others who have 2 and 3 goals???he may have an undesireable workrate to you but at the end of the day he tends to get the job done so i think allyuh should HYMC on this topic... the WC starting and the players cant do with all this retarded negativity abt them... stern is the man!!!

I think its only a few people calling for Stern's head realistically. Even the haters saying he is the least of several evils. Apparently some of them think Cornel Glenn and Jones are better strikers than Stern. They are entitled to their opinion and the coach is entitled to his. Beenie is the best coach we have ever had I will support with any decision he makes.

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: June 06, 2006, 02:04:30 PM »
bruddah relax yuhself bout HYMC....me and u iz nuh no friends.....and u rather go woth a veteran that throwing 4 5 scoring chances a game or a younster who playing less yrs so obviously wont have as much goals.....but who can threaten a defence more than stern....?????

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #657 on: June 06, 2006, 03:02:06 PM »
put it this way Stern cud score 100000000 goals for TnT and man go still be hatin .... all yuh really believe Stern score 65 goals for TnT by FLUKE ,ok ah give all yuh de benifit ah de doubt leh we say all he goals score by FLUKE ..well ah still taking 65 FLUKES anyday before glenn.jones,samuels whoever on de squad  ...oh gawd man all yuh real unreasonable or just plain dohtish  ...ah mean is one ting to give constructive criticizm buh to try and justify benching TnT leading goal scorer up to date and counting by far,becuz 'he does throway too much'
imo is pure ignorance as all strikers does throway but not all does score 65 goals.When Stern stop scoring goals all yuh cud call for he head but right now he is de only striker on TnT  that Sweden, England and Paraguay know cud put water in dey eye,yuh really tink dem fellas worried bout  Cornell and Jones .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 06, 2006, 03:20:07 PM »
Trust me - the fellas read this site like Jumbie.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 06, 2006, 05:39:51 PM »
put it this way Stern cud score 100000000 goals for TnT and man go still be hatin .... all yuh really believe Stern score 65 goals for TnT by FLUKE ,ok ah give all yuh de benifit ah de doubt leh we say all he goals score by FLUKE ..well ah still taking 65 FLUKES anyday before glenn.jones,samuels whoever on de squad  ...oh gawd man all yuh real unreasonable or just plain dohtish  ...ah mean is one ting to give constructive criticizm buh to try and justify benching TnT leading goal scorer up to date and counting by far,becuz 'he does throway too much'
imo is pure ignorance as all strikers does throway but not all does score 65 goals.When Stern stop scoring goals all yuh cud call for he head but right now he is de only striker on TnT  that Sweden, England and Paraguay know cud put water in dey eye,yuh really tink dem fellas worried bout  Cornell and Jones .
Well Said!
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>