April 29, 2024, 11:13:27 AM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 299980 times)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John
« Reply #210 on: November 02, 2005, 02:17:22 PM »
 Stern 'bound to score' John...I want to see the Stern Turn in the World Cup...Go T&T

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 02, 2005, 02:21:04 PM »
Stern 'bound to score' John...I want to see the Stern Turn in the World Cup...Go T&T

More like de "Stern 3-Point Turn" now

Doh dig no horrors... big up Stern!!  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 02, 2005, 02:30:24 PM »
i love this site!! lol

Before the guatemala game, people was saying that he shouldnt play for us and how he should be on the bench!! lol

Now, less than 2 months later, man saying that he is world class and that he could make any team in de world.....lol.

ah love it!! lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 02, 2005, 02:42:19 PM »
Although these stats flattering to some men, STERN JOHN was born a Trinidadian, so the only team he could play for is Trinidad.
Everything else is pure speculation, so with all the great footballers we had, Gally, Steve David, Warren Archibald and have Latapy, Yorke, STERN JOHN still score the most against any opposition.

TREASURER OF STERN FOR GOALS COMMITTEE !!!!

Boss who arguning against that?? Stern doing he business and we will support him. But I agree with what many are saying.

By the way Pointman does World Class not mean being able to play for any team in the World. That is a strong statement boss.
Observer, I still stand by my opinion of Stern's game. I probably would not put Stern in the same class as a Ronaldo or Ronaldinho or Henry and a short list of others, but as I said before there are other factors that determine which teams players play for. Brazilians(for legit reasons) get more looks by big clubs than others and Trinis are far down on the "look list" but because of men like Dwight and Latas and Shaka we are starting to really peek the interest of some of the bigger named clubs in the world.
To me Stern John is every bit as deadly as Dwight was in his prime and I'm willing to bet that if Stern had the same kind of service as Dwight had from Becks he'd be just as successful. Dwight played on the best team in the world and in the best league in the world(ah doh care wha none ah allyuh say) and accomplish something no other Trini or West Indian fr that matter, ever had before or since... winning the treble. I don't see why the same thing could not have happened to Stern on a similar team. That's my two cents. Stern is meh horse,slump or no slump(buh lehwe doh goat mouth him)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Trini Simply Better

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2005, 04:26:41 PM »
Stern has one advantage.  His shot is like a rocket, but many times inaccurate.  He also needs to stay on side.  He has record offsides. More than I have ever seen in a single game.  He needs much more to his game in order to be a world class player.  He is now on a club team that keeps him on the bench and most of the time even off the list of players for their games. You r right he is no Ronadinio, or Ronaldo or Henry.  He is the simple Stern John.

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2005, 04:52:04 PM »
Question ....Question....so when Yorke score all them goal for MAnU.....that was because he so good our the team real good.....? Answer this question and then think about what Stern has accomplished

Both. Is a combination of the two.

Is not like Yorke was doing nothing, and the rest of Man Utd used to stop the ball on the line and let him kick it in.

Without his movement off the ball, his opportunism, his heading ability, his understanding of the game etc etc etc. he would have never done what he did. if you cant lose your marker and finish clinically, service not doing nuttin for you.

Also - The better the player the less he will need to rely on perfect "service". eg. if a man have real speed he might reach a pull stones pass. or if a striker can take on defenders on the run (like an Henry) he wont need perfect crosses swung into the box to get goals...

all i'm saying is does anyone think that if pele and them fellers was under BSC and getting ah set ah stupid long ball right tru and we have to remember these guys had a unit to compliment them.

i understand what you saying but if stern was being man marked by nesta, terry, stam etc. would he have as many goals?

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2005, 09:40:51 PM »
i love this site!! lol

Before the guatemala game, people was saying that he shouldnt play for us and how he should be on the bench!! lol

Now, less than 2 months later, man saying that he is world class and that he could make any team in de world.....lol.

ah love it!! lol

i was never one a dem people but u know ur selves an d stern bandwagon hav nufff rooom for all

PRESIDENT OF THE STERN FOR GOALS COMITTEE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 03, 2005, 09:51:01 PM »
Bah Simply Better
Full Warrior

View Profile

Re: For Bah bah Bahrain Buller.....
« Reply #27 on: Today at 06:07:01 PM »

Why do you say that.  I really saw some of his games.  Maybe for T&T he is great but as for world class football he does not rank anything there.

..........................................................................................

Who in Bahrain playing for a good European club?  Does anybody outside of Bahrain know the Bahraini players? You on dis  :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2005, 07:49:36 AM »
Our players are young and have a great future ahead of them.  Their average age is 26.  Your guys are mostly older and had better oppotunities.  A few of our players were approached by European teams (the best being Manchester City) 4 years ago, but some FIFA regulation regarding the team ranking (114 at that time) blocked those deals from going thru.  But now we do have worthy players that would interest international clubs.  When Bahrain reaches the World Cup you will see some deals going thru.

Hope that that answers your concern  :beermug:

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2005, 10:08:12 AM »
All them footballers from asia is shithong.
Only a very few make it to the top leagues in Europe.
If any do make it, it will be most likely Man U or Chelsea, cause to have a chinese or any asian player on the team = 1 billion more football jerseys will sell.

As for Bahrain, them fellas too weak to play in europe.

All the clips I see of asian football, and Bahrain clips, it look like exhibition football.

One hard jam from Air Dog, and a blade from Avery on the left will welcome them to big man football.

The cream of Baharin crop plays in leagues where there are many big names, but these big names are averaging 40 years old. Even I could hit batty-goal Batistuta a spanner and embarass him soon.

You say your players young, average age of 26, Ha, what a joke!

U call that young? I will never want u setting me up with a girl from your country if i looking for a young thing.

That is almost the average of out team as well.

The fact that half of your team plays outside and half is domestic says that Bahrain is in trouble.

If your league was any good, all the players would be there.

If it is poor as I suspect, ALL of your team would be playing outside. Maybe half of the team not good enough to get a foreign contract?

We have about 18 players playing outside of T&T between MLS, England, Scotland, Australia, Japan J League Division 1...all way more advanced that that shit Kuwait league.

We have players who have played in the Champions League Final.

We have players playing in the Champions league since 1995.

We have players playing/played for the top 5 teams in Europe (Rangers, Porto and Man Utd), and a host of other premier league teams.

U talk about crowd, Dwight Yorke has gone to Barcelona, Germany, Juventus and Inter Milan and singlehandedly destroyed those defenses.

Our goalkeeper Shaka Hislop saves agasint the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Alan Shearer, paul Scholes etc etc.

Stern John has scored on may separate occasions against teams like the US, Mexico, Jamaica, even a hattrick vs Colombia.

Has Baharin ever scored 3 goals in a game? I think Stern John has more total goals than Bahrain over the last 5-7 years.

The only future your team has is to watch the World Cup in Germany and cheer for T&T, your inevitable conquerors.

You will be introduced to "SHOCK AND AWE" come Nov 12 in Trinidad.

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2005, 10:16:06 AM »
All them footballers from asia is shithong.
Only a very few make it to the top leagues in Europe.
If any do make it, it will be most likely Man U or Chelsea, cause to have a chinese or any asian player on the team = 1 billion more football jerseys will sell.

As for Bahrain, them fellas too weak to play in europe.

All the clips I see of asian football, and Bahrain clips, it look like exhibition football.

One hard jam from Air Dog, and a blade from Avery on the left will welcome them to big man football.

The cream of Baharin crop plays in leagues where there are many big names, but these big names are averaging 40 years old. Even I could hit batty-goal Batistuta a spanner and embarass him soon.

You say your players young, average age of 26, Ha, what a joke!

U call that young? I will never want u setting me up with a girl from your country if i looking for a young thing.

That is almost the average of out team as well.

The fact that half of your team plays outside and half is domestic says that Bahrain is in trouble.

If your league was any good, all the players would be there.

If it is poor as I suspect, ALL of your team would be playing outside. Maybe half of the team not good enough to get a foreign contract?

We have about 18 players playing outside of T&T between MLS, England, Scotland, Australia, Japan J League Division 1...all way more advanced that that shit Kuwait league.

We have players who have played in the Champions League Final.

We have players playing in the Champions league since 1995.

We have players playing/played for the top 5 teams in Europe (Rangers, Porto and Man Utd), and a host of other premier league teams.

U talk about crowd, Dwight Yorke has gone to Barcelona, Germany, Juventus and Inter Milan and singlehandedly destroyed those defenses.

Our goalkeeper Shaka Hislop saves agasint the likes of Thierry Henry, Robert Pires, Alan Shearer, paul Scholes etc etc.

Stern John has scored on may separate occasions against teams like the US, Mexico, Jamaica, even a hattrick vs Colombia.

Has Baharin ever scored 3 goals in a game? I think Stern John has more total goals than Bahrain over the last 5-7 years.

The only future your team has is to watch the World Cup in Germany and cheer for T&T, your inevitable conquerors.

You will be introduced to "SHOCK AND AWE" come Nov 12 in Trinidad.

Good points and agree with a lot of what you say but I have to go now.  I will elaborate later. :beermug:

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2005, 04:54:16 PM »
i love this site!! lol

ah love it!! lol

Boy I reading this and I was feeling as if I were in the twilight zone. What happen to all the Men that cuss Stern when he cuss us.

I given credit where credit is due. Thanks for the goals Stern but I not jumping on no band wagon.

Just think how great you would be if u just stop complaining and work a little harder. Notice; you haven't been complaining since Latapy came back and u scoring goals. Latas wouldn't be around forever. Lets see how greatness would rise then.

I'm just saying in this thread the man have faults and I am not being a hypocrite and jumping on the wagon.

Besides the more u cuss him the more goals he score.  ;)  RIGHT:D

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 04, 2005, 07:48:55 PM »

Stern is good soldier, we need to be proud of him .  Trinis we  have to weigh the good against the bad and take what comes out on top and right now stern have we looking damn good!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2005, 12:05:47 AM »

Thnks Angel :),you open my eyes
I'm always thinking my wife mad & vex, I know now she really loves me 
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2005, 02:43:14 PM »
i love this site!! lol

ah love it!! lol

I wasn't one ah dem men dogging Stern
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2005, 05:12:54 PM »

Thnks Angel :),you open my eyes
I'm always thinking my wife mad & vex, I know now she really loves me 

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Stern John - Warrior with the golden boot.
« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2005, 03:32:10 AM »
Stern John - Warrior with the golden boot.
By: Keith Clement (Guardian).
[/size]

Germany 2006 The final thrust.
Striker Stern John turned from villain to hero on October 12, when he scored two goals to lead T&T to a 2-1 victory over Mexico in the team’s final Concacaf World Cup qualifying match at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Mucurapo.
John, who missed a penalty in the 31st minute, redeemed himself in the 42nd minute when he tap in a shot, after the ball rebounded off the upright, following a low and powerful right-footed shot from midfielder Aurtis Whitley, to close the first half 1-1.
The goal was John’s 17th. It made him the country’s leading scorer in World Cup qualifying football.
In his efforts to erase his missed penalty from the minds of local football fans and to keep his critics quiet, he added another goal that gave T&T a 2-1 lead and victory, when he capitalised on a loose ball from outside the penalty area and blasted a left-footer high into the back of the net in the 61st minute. T&T now go into a two-match play-off with Bahrain on Saturday at home to be followed by an away fixture next Wednesday.
During the World Cup 2006 campaign, nine players scored their first World Cup goals for the Warriors. They are Hector Sam, Jerren Nixon, Cornell Glen, Errol McFarlane Jr, Jason Scotland, Densill Theobald and Scott Sealy. McFarlane scored three times.
John, however, accumulated his goals over the 1998, 2002 and current 2006 campaigns. For the 2006 journey, T&T played 17 matches and John scored in eight of them.
He scored doubles against Mexico, Guatemala and St Kitts and Nevis.
He has followed in the path of another great national striker, Steve David, who held the honour for 48 years with 16 goals, following his exploits in the 1974 and 1978 campaigns.
Before John broke into the goal-scoring title race, midfielder Angus Eve started the 2006 World Cup campaign with nine goals, but limited play after the preliminary round saw him gave way to John.
David, who was a member of T&T’s 1974 and 1978 World Cup squads, opened his goal scoring account with a hat-trick when the twin-island Republic hammered Antigua and Barbuda 11-1 in their first qualifying game at King George V Park on November 10, 1972.
The scorer of T&T’s first World Cup goal, however, was Jeff Gellineau who scored in the very first minute of play against Suriname, who lost 4-1.
It was Gellineau’s only World Cup goal.
David, who was said to be very skilful and blessed with kicking power, went on to score against Antigua and Barbuda in the return match, which T&T won 2-1. He then scored the only goal that defeated Suriname on November 30, as T&T played unbeaten in the group.
In the final qualifying round involving Haiti, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala and the Netherlands Antilles, David netted a 61st minute item but T&T went down 1-2 to Honduras. He then scored the lone item for his country against Haiti but, again, it was another 1-2 loss.
He scored five goals in the next two matches–one against Mexico who T&T defeated 4-0 and became the first T&T player to attain a beaver-trick scoring all four goals when T&T routed the Netherlands Antilles.
It was Haiti, however, who went to Germany to represent the region with eight points, while T&T finished second on six and Mexico third, also on six points.
David played again in the 1978 qualifiers and scored three more times to climax his career.
Eve was a member of the 1991 World Youth Cup squad that went to Portugal and he made his senior debut also in 1991.
It was not until 1994 World Cup, though, that he made his debut in a campaign that ended in August 1992 when Jamaica defeated T&T and then drew 1-1 in Port-of-Spain.
Eve, a former Defence Force midfielder, scored his first World Cup goal in the 1998 qualifiers when T&T beat the Dominican Republic 4-1 in June 1996. National skipper Russell Latapy scored twice, one being an own-goal.
In the returned match, he scored two in a 8-0 victory.
The former ECM Motown and Defence Force player holds the distinction as being the top goal scorer in the 1995 Shell Cup tournament which T&T won. Eve who held the reigns as national captain in the absence of Dwight Yorke and Russell Latapy, struck the back of the net six times.
The Carenage-born player who helped Defence Force to the 1995 Semi Professional Football League title with 14 goals, scored six times in the 12 qualifying matches in T&T’s attempt to book a place in Japan/Korea 2002.

T&T’s leading World Cup goal scorers

18 - Stern John
16 - Steve David
11 - Angus Eve
8 - Russell Latapy
6 - Dwight Yorke
5 - Marvin Faustin, Noel Llewellyn, Arnold Dwarika
4 - Marvin Andrews, Hutson Charles
3 - Jerren Nixon, Errol McFarlane Jr, Everald Cummings, Leonson Lewis, Nigel Pierre
2 - Andy Aleong, Leroy Spann, Ray Roberts, Philbert Jones, Kerry Jamerson, Anthony Rougier
1 - Carlos Edwards, Dennis Lawrence, Jason Scotland, Densill Theobald, Scott Sealy, Cornell Glen, Hector Sam, Jeff Gellineau, Alvin Corneal, Bobby Sookram, Leo Brewster, Warren Archibald, Anthony Douglas, Leon Carpette, Selris Figaro, Adrian Fonrose, Anton Corneal, Brian Haynes, Nevick Denoon.

About the Warriors

How broad is your knowledge base on the facts of T&T’s football history? G-Sports Arena is very happy to help you rekindle some lost history.

• T&T’s first World Cup match was Sunday, February 7, 1965 vs Suriname in Port-of-Spain. T&T won 4-1.

• T&T’s 11 World Cup captains—Sedley Joseph, Tyronne de la Bastide, Selwyn Murren, Selris Figaro, Leroy Spann, Michael Maurice, Clayton Morris, Dexter Francis, Russell Latapy, Angus Eve and Dwight Yorke (current).

• Stern John has so far scored the most World Cup goals for T&T (18).

• T&T youngest player was Dwight Yorke at age 17 years, 11 months and 19 days on Sunday October 30, 1988, vs Honduras at Queen’s Park Oval.

• T&T’s widest margin of victory in a World Cup match is 11-1 versus Antigua and Barbuda on November 10, 1972. The widest victory margin ever recorded, however, was 12-0 in a friendly vs Venezuela, in 1971, at Queen’s Park Oval.

• Steve David was the first player to score a World Cup hat-trick. He scored on November 10, 1972 against Antigua.

• Steve David was the first player to score a beaver-trick (vs Netherlands Antilles, December 17, 1973 and Marvin Faustin was the second (vs Guyana, April 17, 1988).

• Two players who became World Cup coaches—Alvin Corneal (played in 1966 qualifiers; coached in 1986 qualifiers) and Everald Cummings (played 1970, 1974 qualifiers; coached in 1990 qualifiers).

• Jeff Gellineau scored T&T’s fastest World Cup goal, first minute in February, 1965 (vs Suriname).

• Alvin Corneal (Feb 1965) and Anton Corneal (May 1988) are the only father and son to score for T&T in a World Cup qualifier.
Stern John's Caribbean dream
By: FIFAworldcup.com.
[/size]

It could almost be a quiz question designed to confuse any football fan: 'Which player, currently playing his club football in England, but not in the Premiership, has scored more international goals than Ronaldo, Gabriel Batistuta, Bobby Charlton and Jurgen Klinsmann?'

The answer can be found at Derby County Football Club and their striker Stern John, currently on loan from Coventry City. The 31-year old has scored 64 goals in 89 matches for Trinidad and Tobago and is just 13 goals away from equalling the legendary Pele's tally. But now the charismatic John has Bahrain and a FIFA World Cup™ appearance in his sights – and fans in Port of Spain will be praying he adds to his goals' total against the Asian hopefuls.

FIFAworldcup.com: Your scoring record for T&T is phenomenal – when you made your international debut nearly ten years ago did you think you’d score this many goals?
Stern John: No, but I wanted to! As a striker you love scoring goals, you want to score goals and I believed in my own ability. But I didn't think that I would score this amount. To be honest, I haven't really paid attention to the number of goals I have scored, until I was coming up to the record. But I didn't know how close I was to Pele's total until this interview. That's awesome! That's something that every player would like to do, but feel that they couldn't because Pele is such a legend.

How does it feel to be T&T's record goalscorer?
A goalscoring record is something that no one can take away from you. It's something that I am proud of, it's something that my family and friends are proud of and the joy that I feel right now will be increased providing we qualify for the World Cup. Being Trinidad and Tobago's record goalscorer is an honour, a great honour and it is something that I will cherish throughout my career and for the rest of my life.

It must be great to play in a side that create so many chances for you?
It is. We are a great team when we go forward because we have a lot of skilful players and players who do well whenever they have the ball at their feet. They make it easy for me to put the ball in the back of the net. Sometimes, I feel a little bit harsh on the other players: I get all the glory for scoring, but the guys who I'm playing with are doing most of the hard work for me.

How crucial has the return of Russell Lapaty been for T&T?
He and his return have been very, very important for us. We were struggling to create chances before he came into the team and that put a lot of pressure on myself to make the most of the opportunities I found myself in. Russell can not only create chances, but he can score goals as well, so it is no surprise that the team have been doing better since he has come back.

What's it like playing with Dwight Yorke?
He is a top man. He is one of the best players that I have played with or played against. I think he is still one of the best finishers in the world. He is a great professional who works really hard and he always goes about his job properly. It's great to play alongside him, we have a good understanding and I would like to think that our partnership works well for the team.

How did you feel when you missed the penalty against Mexico in the final qualifier?
Thanks for reminding me! No one would have wanted to be in my boots after that miss. My boots didn't even want to be my boots after that. I felt awful. But I had to put it to the back of my mind quickly and get over it. When you take a penalty you either score or miss. Sounds simple, doesn't it, but the emotions you feel are really powerful. On this occasion, the keeper made a good save and I just had to dig myself out of the hole I wanted to put myself in. To come back and score two goals after the penalty miss and win the game shows the character that we have in this side.

Are you confident going into the play-offs with Bahrain?
Yes we are confident. We don't know much about Bahrain, we are just focusing on ourselves. We don't want to take Bahrain too lightly. It's a massive game for both countries but there is no question of us underestimating them. We do think we are a better team than they are – but now we have to go out there and prove it.

Would you say you were favourites?
I think the general footballing world would consider us as favourites, but in a play-off situation, anything can happen. It's just two games, it's about who wants it more. Now we have to stay focused, forget about all the distractions and the feelings of excitement about playing at a World Cup – we just have to get there by beating Bahrain.

Would you have preferred to play the second leg at home?
Yes, I would have done. In truth, you always want to play the second leg at home, despite what other players and coaches may say. The first game is very important. It sets the tone for the second match. Personally I would have loved to qualify in Trinidad. It is something that we have been trying to do for decades; we came so close in 1989 – we only needed a point and we lost the game against the USA, so that's left a bitter taste in the mouth. However, I suppose that the most important thing is not where we qualify, but qualification itself.

What difference has coach Leo Beenhakker made to the team?
Leo has made a massive difference. He and his staff came in and set their stall out by telling us what they wanted to achieve and how they were going to do it. The players understand him; he understands the players and I think he has done brilliantly. He has been a great influence for me. When I was going through a bit of a drought, he kept his faith in me when the fans didn't and that is something that I will never forget. His appointment has been great for the team and for the country.

Do you think you would have been in this position without him?
I don't think so. When he came in he made a lot of changes and I think we needed that. A lot of the players were too comfortable under the old regime, but now different players have been brought in and we are trying different things. He has tested us and brought the best out of us.

And finally, just how far are T&T away from challenging the United States, Mexico and Costa Rica in the CONCACAF region?
I can see us challenging them and perhaps overtaking them. We have players who are working in the world's top leagues – players just as good as the Costa Rica, Mexico and the USA. What we have to do now is stick together as a team, work hard and keep our discipline. That is the most important thing, especially on the pitch. The USA don't really have a star player – they are just a very good team. We have to copy their example. But if we qualify for the World Cup, things are only going to get better for us.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2005, 09:33:27 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John - Warrior with the golden boot.
« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2005, 06:30:20 AM »
De amount of times my pores raised during this interview is not funny!

that is an interview out of the top drawer and i loved every minute of it!!

Well done stern, well done!!

ah love it bad!!

Ps: flex, ah feel yuh have tuh control how u release these articles, cause i ent feel that my heart could take so much at one time.....lol
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2005, 07:14:09 AM »
Excellent interview....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2005, 07:19:33 AM »
Very inspiring read!!!!!! 'by any means necessary'

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2005, 07:34:04 AM »
Big up to Stern. All we players seem to give very interviews!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2005, 07:34:50 AM »
I aint trying to get davejenny treatment but did I read correct when dem sey he 1st goal scored against mexico was a header?...Was I dat smoked  up I swear John scored dat wid his foot..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2005, 07:54:12 AM »
i CYAH TAKE IT, Saturday cannot get here fast enough, I CAN ALMOST TASTE THAT WIN

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2005, 07:59:25 AM »
Well he score both winners with his left foot against MEX and PAN so Trotman must be loving it....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2005, 08:21:54 AM »
Big up Stern
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2005, 08:29:55 AM »
Stern is a top class striker and he is only a few goals away from the legendary pele. I could imagine his name in the same sentence with pele. All tnt have to do is beat bahrain and make the world cup. Stern you is boss go score some goals on Bahrain..... Beat Bahrain BAD...

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2005, 08:30:59 AM »
I aint trying to get davejenny treatment but did I read correct when dem sey he 1st goal scored against mexico was a header?...Was I dat smoked  up I swear John scored dat wid his foot..
warmonga..

Imagine a big sports writer for the Guardian saying Stern score a header, he probably didn't even watch the game.  He also call de man "Otis Whittley".  Clement must be a pure bred waggonist.

The blasted ball was bouncing along the ground after it rebound off the post from Whitley shot.  De only man who coulda score a header from dat situation is Cyd Gray!

truetrini

« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2005, 08:34:06 AM »
warmonga..

Imagine a big sports writer for the Guardian saying Stern score a header, he probably didn't even watch the game.  He also call de man "Otis Whittley".  Clement must be a pure bred waggonist.

The blasted ball was bouncing along the ground after it rebound off the post from Whitley shot.  De only man who coulda score a header from dat situation is Cyd Gray!

Dat cyd gray shit have yuh panties in ah knot boy!   :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Next time we meet we wearing Cyd Gray shirst saying   For good head call Cyd Gray!

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2005, 10:42:21 AM »
warmonga..

Thanks for clearing dat up boss.. I know de man score wid he foot but dat writer ketch mi dey boss.. I start looking for de replay of de goals again to see I was correct.. Yow sum of dem writers is peer waggonist but mi sey If yu gonna be a waggonist cum correct nuh boss.....
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2005, 11:12:20 AM »
well done Stern.  Time to deliver in the biggest games of your life now

1]; } ?>