April 28, 2024, 03:41:25 PM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 299753 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Stern's a free agent
« Reply #1170 on: May 07, 2009, 08:50:59 PM »
BM here...deese...easy

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 07, 2009, 11:57:00 PM »
watch meh, to be honest with allyuh, i tired of stern john, kenwyne jones, carlos edwards, anthony wolfe, silvio spann, densil theobald, autis whitley, aklie edwards, keyeno thomas, and what could be. lemmeh take allyuh back for a second to the '06 world cup and d '07 gold cup.

d most dangerous player from tnt during dat '06 world cup was cornell glenn. period.
d most dangerous players from tnt duing d '07 gold cup was trent noel and andre toussaint. period.
it is time for the friendship ting and d wishing and hoping to end. if you not running for your club team then you are not game fit and you definitely should not be pretending in a wc qualifier.

dwight and birchall, in my opinion, are the only two exceptions to dat rule. we all know when the time comes for performers to perform, i know these two players will perform. period.
Eh andre toussant is an ordinary player, connell glenn decent but can't hold up a ball tuh save his life , he's @ best ah run @ the defence player, i'll give him that! but not @ all as versitile as the others!

just cool wid putting whitley name on yuh list fardder! >:( BC noel toussant and glenn together cannot tie whitleys jock strapp!! as for toussant , all i saw him do in the gold cup was miss an easy sitter that stern, KJ, carlos, whitley, and even kenyo woulda finish!  noel is the only one i would say deserves a chance BC he had a decent coupple of yrs!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #1172 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:16 AM »
DC United.   

But yuh didn't here that from me eh 8)
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 08, 2009, 06:21:21 AM »
DC United.   

Hey I would love that.... he could be an asset to us.....! ;D

So he want to open a coaching school? Is Disgruntled his first student?

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1174 on: May 08, 2009, 06:45:20 AM »
watch meh, to be honest with allyuh, i tired of stern john, kenwyne jones, carlos edwards, anthony wolfe, silvio spann, densil theobald, autis whitley, aklie edwards, keyeno thomas, and what could be. lemmeh take allyuh back for a second to the '06 world cup and d '07 gold cup.

d most dangerous player from tnt during dat '06 world cup was cornell glenn. period.
d most dangerous players from tnt duing d '07 gold cup was trent noel and andre toussaint. period.
it is time for the friendship ting and d wishing and hoping to end. if you not running for your club team then you are not game fit and you definitely should not be pretending in a wc qualifier.

dwight and birchall, in my opinion, are the only two exceptions to dat rule. we all know when the time comes for performers to perform, i know these two players will perform. period.
Eh andre toussant is an ordinary player, connell glenn decent but can't hold up a ball tuh save his life , he's @ best ah run @ the defence player, i'll give him that! but not @ all as versitile as the others!

just cool wid putting whitley name on yuh list fardder! >:( BC noel toussant and glenn together cannot tie whitleys jock strapp!! as for toussant , all i saw him do in the gold cup was miss an easy sitter that stern, KJ, carlos, whitley, and even kenyo woulda finish!  noel is the only one i would say deserves a chance BC he had a decent coupple of yrs!

fadder, hear meh because yuh didn't hear d first time. d most dangerous player during the '06 world cup and '07 gold cup from tnt was glenn and toussaint, respectively. yuh can't change dat. all them other players you call they should still be carrying glenn jock strap. all them players you fighting for dey couldn't run at a defense if their lives depended on it. aye, jacko, players like ronaldo, messi, ronaldo, rooney, berbatov, henry, eto'o, etc., etc. are all forwards that actually run at the defense. john and jones can't. i would rather have forwards on my team that can run at the defense. see toussaint.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 08, 2009, 07:14:32 AM »
The King on to something- The man speaking the truth. I feel the same way. Talk from we big boys but no action. With the names on our roster we should be right up there with the USA. We have become worriers rather than Warriors.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 08, 2009, 07:24:34 AM »
The man say he want to stay until 40...lawd. I like Stern, he has done well for us but he hadda understand that is not just about him and what he can do. The longer he stays, he prevents a younger player from developing..and that is the problem.

Whether or not he is the best striker we currently have or has ever had, by being selfish and thinking about his desires to carry on, he is preventing us as a nation from improving. He here already so i guess it doh make sense to for him to leave of his own accord during the current crisis but he hadda be honest enough and fair enough to his country to understand that if he unemployed and not scoring (whether or not in his head he think he playign well) he going on reputation and past achievements alone and that is not right or healthy for other strikers who he preventing from getting that exposure to take it to the next level.

Both Yorke and Latas have moved on in the past and it was only because the people who came after them never was able to take up the mantle they were forced back. Stern never allowed anybody a chance to at least try to take up the mantle.

I hope he find a club. I really feel he should try to go to Scotland and get back hitting the back of the net regularly as the Championship have a preconceived notion of him already and wherever he goes he will not be guaranteed a long enough run to allow him to start back scoring.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 08, 2009, 08:20:52 AM »
The man say he want to stay until 40...lawd. I like Stern, he has done well for us but he hadda understand that is not just about him and what he can do. The longer he stays, he prevents a younger player from developing..and that is the problem.

Whether or not he is the best striker we currently have or has ever had, by being selfish and thinking about his desires to carry on, he is preventing us as a nation from improving. He here already so i guess it doh make sense to for him to leave of his own accord during the current crisis but he hadda be honest enough and fair enough to his country to understand that if he unemployed and not scoring (whether or not in his head he think he playign well) he going on reputation and past achievements alone and that is not right or healthy for other strikers who he preventing from getting that exposure to take it to the next level.

Both Yorke and Latas have moved on in the past and it was only because the people who came after them never was able to take up the mantle they were forced back. Stern never allowed anybody a chance to at least try to take up the mantle.

I hope he find a club. I really feel he should try to go to Scotland and get back hitting the back of the net regularly as the Championship have a preconceived notion of him already and wherever he goes he will not be guaranteed a long enough run to allow him to start back scoring.

d ting he is no latapy or yorke, Yorke reinevented himself when the goals dryed, u don't really see stern trying to do dat, he seems to want to be in the front line, and honestly I dont see an end to dis goal drought any time soon, their are too many others acheivin d main functions as strikers.............scoring goals, to be spendin 90 mins upon 90 mins trying to wake a "sleepin giant" dat might actually be dead. If stern want to continue he should take ah page from dwight book, close d striker chapter of he career
I pity the fool....

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 08, 2009, 08:30:30 AM »
Stern, go back to where it all began in the UK.....Forest. Ent he does live in the midlands so it would be an easy commute and we playing Championship ball next season. The way we play currently might actually suit the kind of player Stern has become....and that is considerably different to how he played when he first came to the UK. Wether the Manager fancy him is another story.

Having said that I know a number of fellow supporters who would kill me for merely thinking such a thing as many thought he was a waste of money. I think he would do quite well.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 08, 2009, 08:32:23 AM »

Having said that I know a number of fellow supporters who would kill me for merely thinking such a thing as many thought he was a waste of money. I think he would do quite well.

forrest supporters hated stern this is new news....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 08, 2009, 08:33:21 AM »

He didn't say dat he want to play for de national team until he is 40. He merely say dat he would like to keep playing ball until he is 40. It eh no different to men like Sheringham.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #1181 on: May 08, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »
Man vex wit him for saying he want to play til 40? We reach de point now where we hating him for wanting a long successful career? Sheesh.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 08, 2009, 08:56:03 AM »

forrest supporters hated stern this is new news....

Hate is a strong word to be used with Forest.....but I would say at the time he left many were indifferent about him going and a fair few were glad to see the back of him but most were unhappy with the club. Though he played for Derby/Coventry....he was crap/mediocre there so I doubt many truely hate him. Hate from Fans in the UK usually means the player was disrespectful towards their club or a success at a rival team. Can't really say that about John.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 08, 2009, 09:10:43 AM »

fadder, hear meh because yuh didn't hear d first time. d most dangerous player during the '06 world cup and '07 gold cup from tnt was glenn and toussaint, respectively. yuh can't change dat. all them other players you call they should still be carrying glenn jock strap. all them players you fighting for dey couldn't run at a defense if their lives depended on it. aye, jacko, players like ronaldo, messi, ronaldo, rooney, berbatov, henry, eto'o, etc., etc. are all forwards that actually run at the defense. john and jones can't. i would rather have forwards on my team that can run at the defense. see toussaint.

Wat about a striker who can...ahm score goals...because that's what win games...not how fast you can run past a defender!! Cornell needs to work on finishing and his touch before you can start labeling him better than John. Stern getting older and the goals not coming as easy as they used to....i understand that...but if you want to make comparisons why dont you put cornell in stern place for the last world cup campaign and you tell me if glenn would have done wat stern did for us. you talk about forgetting d past....yuh cant brethren because if it wasnt for the same fella u want to discard jamaica would still be the only english speaking caribbean country to play in a world cup. im not saying stern needs to be a full time starter currently, based on form, but i wouldnt put glenn there either...based on form. Roberts and Scotty need a shot before glenn and andre (what a joke to try and talk about this fella with stren). shoot i would quicker put meh boy mcfarlane before andre!! at least we get goals from errol. but to outright discard stern is madness...hopefully he can come off the bench and give us some sort of goalscoring. i dont have the same faith in glenn currently..until he proves me wrong. :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 08, 2009, 09:12:49 AM »
“You can expect me playing for as long as possible because football is my life. I want to keep playing until I’m 39 or 40 like Russell and those guys,” John added before mixing his words a bit comically.

“I think I still have a lot to offer as a player especially for Trinidad and Tobago even though they may not want me,” he laughed.

I eh know, the way the sentence was structured and the fact that he was talking to the TTFF make it sound to me like he implying national team, but it can be seen either way.

The fact is, he plan to be around for a long time again and he still have the confindence and bravado that has seen him become our record goal scorer. I just hope he let reality catch up with his reputation in his head so he recognise the level he is at right now. Michael Own and Robbie Fowler were record goal scorers too...and neither past 30 as great players. At least Stern could say he do that.

And Rodney, I doh think Stern getting to pick and chooose which side he playing for next season...he more in the shop window than getting to shop around.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 09:14:21 AM by spideybuff »
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: May 08, 2009, 09:22:52 AM »
And Rodney, I doh think Stern getting to pick and chooose which side he playing for next season...he more in the shop window than getting to shop around.

Can't disagree with yuh. Ah was merely stating a wish.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 08, 2009, 09:45:22 AM »
As Obama said .." even a President has to go " ..Stern has to realise it cant go on forever ....unless he wants to get to Yeovil town ...Guys like Lawrence and Stern should not hang around much longer to lose their reputation...
Being a free agent means ????....you are free to come home when you like ...you are free to take a pay cut...
You get to concentrate on the next generation .... you can talk about the good old days !!
Time is a level adjudicator ......if its on your side you good to go ...if not then you good to go

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1187 on: May 08, 2009, 09:49:22 AM »
The King on to something- The man speaking the truth. I feel the same way. Talk from we big boys but no action. With the names on our roster we should be right up there with the USA. We have become worriers rather than Warriors.

injun, here what, stern was nice back in the days, don't get me wrong, he did a lot for tnt football but now tnt football has to be real. you have to be in game shape to get a run and when you get that chance you have to come up with more than just lip service, partner, you have to produce. yeah, he is a free agent, that should tell you a lot.

now, lemme address something before i go. we are not better that usa, mexico, honduras, costa rica, and el salvador because we have failed miserably over the years to prepare and if you fail to prepare you should prepare to fail. people saying that glenn is a run at a defense player and that he can't carry other people's jock strap. dese people joking.

i went back in time a little bit and came up with this:

Kelvin Barclay, Russell Tesheira (Raymond Moraldo 81st), Selwyn Murren, Selris Figaro, Lawrence Rondon, Everald Cummings, Dennis Morgan, Anthony Douglas, Steve David, Steve Kahn (Sydney Augustine 74th), Warren Archibald, Leroy De Leon, Leon Carpette, Leroy Spann, Noel Sammy Lewellyn, Wilfred Cave, Kendall Walkes.

Everald Cummings - run at a defense player

Steve David - one of the best power/center forwards to pass through tnt

Warren Archibald - probably the most dangerous run at a defense player to ever pass through tnt

Leroy De Leon - all world midfielder and run at a defense player

Leon Carpette - run at a defense player

Leroy Spann - run at a defense player

Noel Sammy Lewellyn - another one of those very dangerous and cunning run at a defense player

Kendall Walkes - run at a defense player.

enough said.

I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 08, 2009, 09:53:09 AM »

Come on JC if all our forward could do is hold up the ball who will score the goals. All we forwards playing with they back to the goal and don't turn. We need fowards who can run at defenders and make then think twice. With two post upplayers on the field, we are so predicatable and easy to deal with.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1189 on: May 08, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

Wat about a striker who can...ahm score goals...because that's what win games...not how fast you can run past a defender!! Cornell needs to work on finishing and his touch before you can start labeling him better than John. Stern getting older and the goals not coming as easy as they used to....i understand that...but if you want to make comparisons why dont you put cornell in stern place for the last world cup campaign and you tell me if glenn would have done wat stern did for us. you talk about forgetting d past....yuh cant brethren because if it wasnt for the same fella u want to discard jamaica would still be the only english speaking caribbean country to play in a world cup. im not saying stern needs to be a full time starter currently, based on form, but i wouldnt put glenn there either...based on form. Roberts and Scotty need a shot before glenn and andre (what a joke to try and talk about this fella with stren). shoot i would quicker put meh boy mcfarlane before andre!! at least we get goals from errol. but to outright discard stern is madness...hopefully he can come off the bench and give us some sort of goalscoring. i dont have the same faith in glenn currently..until he proves me wrong. :beermug:

ahm... i am not saying he should replace stern john because they are not the same kind of back to the goal players. however, what i am saying is you cannot have stern john, who is past his prime, and kenwyne jones, who is all talk and no results, on the same front line in the same game. dat is assinine. you need players like a glenn who can cause havoc on a defense and who can set up the other forward to score goals like a jason scotland, who happens to be the sharpest tnt forward in the world right now, when your all defensive, non creative, non controlling, no attacking midfield cannot do it.

lemme take you back the '06 world cup where stern john was rendered hapless and kenwyne jones was non existent and your boy mcfarlane could not make the team and roberts was probably even born yet and the only player who put the fear of god in the opposing defense was non other than you know who.

in the '07 gold cup roberts was the third or fourth best tnt player on the field. bossman, if your frontline players have the same non mobile skills like jones, john, and mcfarlane you cannot win the game.

comprende?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 08, 2009, 10:32:48 AM »
I still doh understand why 4-4-1-1 isn't being employed, dat 4-4-2 with ah stagnant midfield "the coachin staff" insist on using eh wukkin, glen or roberts could fill that atticking mid/high up forward role nicely and form alone tells u that Scotland should be first call striker. 
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 10:36:17 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #1191 on: May 08, 2009, 01:16:00 PM »
DC United.   

Hey I would love that.... he could be an asset to us.....! ;D

So he want to open a coaching school? Is Disgruntled his first student?

Yeah I might have tuh adobt DC United as meh home team. Seeing that I live in VA
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 08, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »
If there was a hint of any other striker staking a true claim then i would be joing the call to let him ride into the sunset.

I doh really subscribe to the talk about a fair chance or run in the side to get goals.

To be the best you have to outperform who is already there. If you are a fringe player, you have perform outside and demand selection.

Can anyone honestly say that is happening currently? On top of that, the fringe player when given the slightest chance has to take it, and he doesnt have that many opportunities too cause he is unknown and tried and tested will always rise above the unknown.

We have a glaring example in front of us with Jason Scotland a player who has done his bit outside to demand selection but what has he done with his limited opportunity?

Compare it to when Stern John first came on the scene he was ruthless, he demanded selection and when he came to the national level, he delivered immediately and repeatedly, goals and more goals. That is why up till now he cannot be displaced.

Trust me, if the Toussaints and the Glens and the Roberts etc. were as ruthless then all this talk of Stern John would be a mute point. If the man really decided to hang up his boots and walk away it would bring about that empty feeling cause if we need a goal with 5 minutes to go. For the first time in a really long time we really dont know where it going to come from.  
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 08, 2009, 02:58:52 PM »

ahm... i am not saying he should replace stern john because they are not the same kind of back to the goal players. however, what i am saying is you cannot have stern john, who is past his prime, and kenwyne jones, who is all talk and no results, on the same front line in the same game. dat is assinine. you need players like a glenn who can cause havoc on a defense and who can set up the other forward to score goals like a jason scotland, who happens to be the sharpest tnt forward in the world right now, when your all defensive, non creative, non controlling, no attacking midfield cannot do it.

lemme take you back the '06 world cup where stern john was rendered hapless and kenwyne jones was non existent and your boy mcfarlane could not make the team and roberts was probably even born yet and the only player who put the fear of god in the opposing defense was non other than you know who.

in the '07 gold cup roberts was the third or fourth best tnt player on the field. bossman, if your frontline players have the same non mobile skills like jones, john, and mcfarlane you cannot win the game.

comprende?

OK, valid point about your up front pair. i'll give you that one cause to have 2 stagnant players up front is a waste of time. but IMO we have better options than glenn currently. you keep talking about not going back in the past when yuh talking about stern but you going back in time when yuh talking about glenn...so ah not understanding that. Scotty and Roberts and even jaggy for me shud get a first bly on our foward line if we going on current form. but my point was u just cant discard stern. he will always have that goal scoring gift that alot of our strikers (mr. glenn) seem to lack.  :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Saywha

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 08, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
Free to throw away.  we doh want him on the SW team.  Let him go kick ball with de Savannah guys :chilling:

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 08, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
Free to throw away.  we doh want him on the SW team.  Let him go kick ball with de Savannah guys :chilling:
now dat jus mean >:(, an I eh no fan
I pity the fool....

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1196 on: May 08, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »

comprende?

OK, valid point about your up front pair. i'll give you that one cause to have 2 stagnant players up front is a waste of time. but IMO we have better options than glenn currently. you keep talking about not going back in the past when yuh talking about stern but you going back in time when yuh talking about glenn...so ah not understanding that. Scotty and Roberts and even jaggy for me shud get a first bly on our foward line if we going on current form. but my point was u just cant discard stern. he will always have that goal scoring gift that alot of our strikers (mr. glenn) seem to lack.  :beermug:

ok fordy, tell me who has the attacking ability to put the fear of god in d opposing defense. carlos edwards is an enigma. don't tell me daryl roberts, don't tell me anthony wolfe, or silvio spann, his father maybe, don't tell me mcfarlane, don't tell me whitley, don't tell me jorsling, tell me who in trinidad and tobago is on that world class level. don't tell me keon daniel, he is clueless and lazy. who fordy who.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 08, 2009, 05:26:26 PM »

Breds you must be talking bout ah differant glenn, BC in 2007 gold cup glenn was no where to be found!! he was injured and on crotches after knee surgery , not to mention black listed!

as for andre! please! the three best players in the Gold cup was trent noel, errol Mc farlene and daryl roberts. remember toussant miss a sitter that my daughter could've scored!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 08, 2009, 05:38:47 PM »
If we had good mid-field, we would be saying otherwise about Stern. He is a striker. The mids and wings have to bring the ball at least just outside the area for him. Right now neither TT or his EPL club giving him good service, what all yuh expect. When Pele came to the Cosmos, he realize after one season, the team was pull stones. He used his influence to upgrade mid-field and defence. The rest was history.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #1199 on: May 08, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »

Breds you must be talking bout ah differant glenn, BC in 2007 gold cup glenn was no where to be found!! he was injured and on crotches after knee surgery , not to mention black listed!

as for andre! please! the three best players in the Gold cup was trent noel, errol Mc farlene and daryl roberts. remember toussant miss a sitter that my daughter could've scored!

yo, breds, you must be reading my post under the influence of coffee. i never said glenn was in d '07 gold cup.

1]; } ?>